Alcohol in moderation

None of them, don't be a fucking degenerate

Cocaine and shrooms

but but i want to have some fun user

none

DMT and nothing else.

All drugs are degenerate

chase pussy get a wife have a kid youwin

none for regular recreation. MDMA for one time use only.

>one time use

Impossibru

Pot, acid, mushrooms are not particularly harmful to you or addictive.
Unlike tobacco, alcohol, coke, meth, heroine and just about anything else.
So to me the first lot is fine and the second lot is absolutely not.

is mdma hard to find?

Zyklon-b

Kys OP

Last time i did mushrooms i had weird experience. I got into a loop thinking about if a group were to try to subvert all aspects of society to gain complete control the best way to do it would be to take over the schools, media, and government. I was already redpilled, but the experience felt like a moment of clarity. It was some learned protocol type shit. Might have just been spending too much time here/confirmation bias influencing my thought process. Hard to say.

oxygen is the best drug, learn how to breathe anons, i assure you, most dont know how to breathe. or shrooms

NOT THIS, LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE.

Crack and huffing paint

Running high and moderate caffeine.

Diet Coke and processed food

youtube.com/watch?v=XtW6HW8jO_U

Xanax

Hair spray injected directly into the spinal column

Weak opiates.

fuck off degenerate druggie

Methamphetamine

drugs are for the weak

I can't believe anyone is smoking in 2018 lol
why don't you start vaping?

Xanax is dangerous. Valerian root, the plant valium is made from, is a much more natural mild relaxant that can give you similar stress reduction.

books on various topics
will open up your mind in many different ways
not bad for your health

Is that just pure codeine? Would like to get my hands on some of that

>why don't you start vaping?
vaping is fedora level virtue signaling. only fags do it around here.

drug users are literally nigger tier and you will learn the meaning of arbeit macht frei when the ethnostate comes around

How sage many sage of sage these sage threads sage do sage we sage need sage in sage a sage given sage day sage let sage alone sage simul sage fucking sage taneously sage you sage fucking sage degenerate sage fuckwits. Sage. Smoke salvia. Smoke weed. Mix the two. Do some pcp. Mix all three.

lsd

alcohol and mushrooms i believe.

Marijon and ephedrine

Life

Yeah, 600mg a bottle. Unfortunately, I have a few Ozzy friends and you're out of luck. I hear they're taking OTC Codeine off the shelves there if they haven't already.

They will sooner or later here but right now there's a pretty good selection of low to mid grade opiates available over the counter at pharmacies.

amphetamine and methylphenidate

All of them. Question would you be willing to do a live interview?

for the love of christ.

Shrooms under the supervision of a priest for people with continuously relapsing depression.

If they don't work, just let them kill themselves.

Needing approval from pol...
When will it end?

kek

Daily vitamin master race.
Go pills are for emergencies.

caffeine. that's it.

everything else is degenerate.
whenever a drug is attacking your brain (and most legal and illegal ones do) you wake up the next day as a slightly worse version of yourself. you don't want that, do you?

>valium is made from valerian root
god damn this board is so fucking full of retards, every thread about drugs is full of them
its codeine suspended in a simple syrup, usually with some sort of flavoring to mask the bitter flavor. but by looking at the bottle it does not seem to have any other active ingredients

>not listing the racetam family
Sup Forums I am disappoint

Unless you do certain psychedelics and regain the will to live after a lifetime of junk food, TV, and Sup Forums completely destroyed your brain's reward system.

shrooms

>but by looking at the bottle it does not seem to have any other active ingredients
It doesn't except dyes. It's called Codeine Linctus, 15mg/5ml version.

Almost every online pharmacy in the UK will no longer sell it to me.

chemist-4-u.com/care-codeine-linctus-bp-200ml

Benzodiazepines were invented by a Jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Sternbach

Ambien is way more fun though.

jenkem

do you grind your own coffee ?

yeah codeine isn't otc over here. it's a pretty shit opiate anyway, don't know why it's popular with anyone except niggers because they're too stupid to consume ANYthing that isn't they aren't told too from the media

>vaping is a virtue

>yeah codeine isn't otc over here
I'm aware. Me and my friend from Michigan have a plan to sell UK OTC Codeine to dumb niggers in the US who pay ridiculous money for that retarded lean stuff lel.

Yeah i've done many many chemicals, and I have to say, there is nothing of substance to them, no pun intended. You see, I was looking for something. Sure I had some good times, felt some things that maybe no one else has ever felt, experienced crazy things, and I am glad I did what I did, but after the whole thing, now that I am sober, I realize, what a waste. I blew through maybe 7 years of my life constantly high on something, anything. It brought me no answers, but emptiness. Madness. I have to learn to love being sober, I may not always enjoy it, but what else do I have left? I tell you Sup Forums has given me real reason to fix my life up, without purpose I would be empty, probably overdosed like my friend did 3 months ago.

So go, do your experiments, have fun, but come back. I reccomend mixing, one drug is fun, but you really get to nirvana when on 6 or 7+

I just take a jug of maple syrup and whipped cream and have at it

benzos are trash, they make you retarded while under the effects and the withdrawals can cause seizures. obvious kike poison.
still not 'made from' valerian root though

Aryan pussy juice.

Nootropics

nacionalism is only drug you need.

more power too you, do us a favor and mix some chinese fentanyl analogues in with it to kill some of our nogs

Good plan. I could sell OTC Morphine with peppermint oil to them. 20mg to 30mg a bottle only so they'll OD on peppermint oil long before they get high.

it's just a healthier (and more pleasant) way to use nicotine, why do you care what other people do? I'm not saying you should advertise it lol

Second coming of Pinochet when?

calm down satan

Mdma, weed, dmt and shrooms.

>not wanting to watch american niggers die on the toilet

might be worth mentioning that a lot of niggers over here think the promethazine that is commonly included in Rx codeine cough suppressants is the chemical responsible for the high.

i approve but I am the farthest thing from these fascist shitbags

Fucking this.
Nice plan Dad.

how you get that flag? 4chins pass?

Lel yeah. Honestly, isn't most lean only 200mg a bottle? The Promethazine probably is largely responsible for on-going effects if that is the case.

200mg codeine wouldn't do anything to someone with a tolerance.

Yep, you should buy one.

Fuck off christcucks

Cyclobenzaprine, kratom, soma, 2c-i, bromo-dragonfly, 25i-NBoMe, amanita, inhaling old spice body spray, cactus, and hash oil dabs

Kys fedora.

dude i don't fucking know they mix it with sprite, brandy, and jolly ranchers so who knows what the concentration is when you actually receive it. i've seen them crush hydrocodone/oxycodone tablets up and put it in with it too. they're fucking retarded.

Shrooms and 2cb

Flip off faggot, you degenerate pieces of shit cost us tax money because you'll overdose within a few years

thanks, friend.

Classic, well-researched phenethylanime, tryptamine, and substituted amphetamine psychedelics like MDMA, 2C-B, Psilocybin, LSD, Mescaline, DMT, DOM, etc. Other psychedelics include but are not limited to dissociative hallucinogens like ketamine, dextromethorphan, nitrous oxide, and PCP (used carefully!) and cannabinoids like those found in the Cannabis plant.

Alcohol like caffeine can be an useful psychiatric modulator and medication but should not be ritualized or taken in excess in any circumstances.

Nicotine is a powerful cognitive enhancer and there's evidence to suggest it has positive long-term health benefits similar to small amounts of alcohol, many methods of ingestion, but obtaining it through tobacco smoking is highly toxic. It is a dangerous article, use it as you will.

That's about it, also digging up African roots containing deliriant hallucinogenic alkaloids and rubbing them into your scalp wounds is very BASED and red-pilled.

this.

>'ve seen them crush hydrocodone/oxycodone tablets up and put it in with it too
Now there's something I'd pay money for. We don't have hydrocodone here, I don't know if Dihydrocodeine is closely related or something because that's commonly available.

Oxycodone is nearly impossible to find though. Only time I've done it it came from DNMs. Doctors hate prescribing stuff like oxy to anyone who isn't nearly about to die.

>soma
god I miss soma
>kratom
shit saved me from alcoholism
>25i-nbome, bromo-dragonFLY
fuck the hyper-potent phenethylamines, those things cause seizures, stick to the tired and true psychedelics if you need that kind of experience.

Zyklon B

I did for a while. But it's tiresome. although there is nothing wrong with buying coffee pulverized.

hydrocodone is nice, it's metabolized into morphine so its nothing special. now oxy though, hnnnng oh boy...
if you come over here try to buy your pills from whites because blacks charge waaaay too much

The best one for you is called a buckshot enema.

hydric acid

You can’t /thread your own post fag.

Drugs are bad
literally! not even joking, just don't do any of them, they are all shit

>god I miss soma
I know this feel

youtube.com/watch?v=60J6HlvfePM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7BoUJhP7ZY

Hard work