Why do liberals fall back to this argument?

My son keeps showing me shit like this which is being shared on normie book, while I am getting him more and more redpilled on a lot of subjects he still doesn't grasp the idea of negative natural rights, what can I use or show him to disprove this bullshit once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

crimestats.aic.gov.au/NHMP/1_trends/#causeDeath
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mediareleasesbyTopic/F5F3BF45D1E8C99DCA2568A900136332?OpenDocument
ft.com/content/528f996e-f1b4-11e6-8758-6876151821a6
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/japan-detention-children/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should talk about how much more freedom there is in the us and how freedom supersedes comfort

I have explained to him already that those who give up liberty for temporary freedom deserve neither freedom or liberty. I have also explained why we need to be able to defend ourselves at all times from any threat regardless of how minuscule the threat may be and I can see him slowly turning around on the subject but I, for the life of me, can not explain away the information in said picture, I can't find enough information to rebut it clearly unfortunately.

>Non violent chink country
>Compared to a country filled with niggers

Come on, it's in no way even an equal argument to make, I mean you could say Venezuela has gun control yet has the highest homicide rate in the world, niggers gonna nig and spics gonna spic.

I have showed him the comparative crime rates based upon ethnicity and all it has done is convinced him that for Australia to keep succeeding is to keep the current gun laws in place since he thinks we are nearly a homogeneous society.

Also included a pic of the lunch the young fella and I caught today as well, one thing I am proud of is he can catch his own food whether it be by fishing, crabbing or going out to a property and taking down a boar and butchering it himself.

why need to rebutt it? call him pedophile because if he wants to import japanese culture he wants lolicon and if he doesn't like american laws but love japanese's he can always move there

Mainly because I have always taught him to think for himself critically and to never resort to name calling when you can destroy an opponent through facts and logic. I am trying to raise him to be engaged in society while being able to provide for himself, though I do enjoy when he is a bit of a cheeky cunt when on the piss and I also enjoy the fact he taught me a few years back on how to shit post on here as well.

Your wife's son is still a total faggot even if he can do those things.

>homogeneous society.

Yer those sudos are really adapting to our way of wife, with how they steal cars and rob old ladies..... the only good society is a monolithic one.

You need to take your son, put him in a sudo infested neighborhood and tell him to survive the night and learn about diversity, maybe then he will appreciate common sense self defense laws.

Life*

Mate I wish he was adopted, at least then I could turn a blind eye, but since he came from the seed of my loin then it is my duty to make sure he is well adjusted and a productive part of society. Also didn't think of the Sudo's who have been wreaking havoc down in Melbourne, but then again the degenerate cunts down there pretty much well deserve it for their open door policy, those cunts are going to ruin the rest of us like the Labour government did to use with the Chinese up here in Queensland.

What are the bad suburbs in Melbourne with all the Sudo gangs? It might be worthwhile taking the lad down there and showing him what it is all about.

what is the gun crime committed by japanese in gun saturated USA?

DESU I don't know, I can not find comparative statistics on that particular matter.

Tell him that some countries like Japan are very safe, and other countries put men on the moon.

Well they have a point.
Gun control CAN work.

The queastion is will that same system work in the US.
A gigantic nation geographically, cut into 50 state authorities, each with the power to legislate.
Oh, and there is also 330 million people.
And 600 million guns estimated to exist in the US. Around 300 million known, and probably the same amount either unregistered, antiques, collectibles or fabricated without being registered (40% lowers and whatnot being made functional.).

t. the last honest liberal

An interesting point and one I agree with completely

See this is the thing, I am not sure he quite understands the difference in population size as well as the fact that your nation was born with keeping personal liberties out of the hands of a government which could turn tyrannical, unfortunately the poor bastard has lived in a country which is willing to hand over the rights of its citizens to the government who enforces the laws by using the threat of guns.

>destroying left with facts and logic
that's like destroying a mound of shit by pissing on it, you'll just make it smell more

The thing is he is not a lefty but rather he is still a young fella, he listens to facts and reasons but as I taught him they have to be presented well. As churchill said, we start our lives as liberals and grow up to become conservative, well something to that affect anyway, I just want to help him as much as possible as a father should, would you prefer it if I just sent him to some leftist university so he can become one of those queer marxist cunts?

Right but the crux of that view is that if Americans really took a look at their history (which we almost never do) they would realize like I did that the US constitution has been trampled so many times over the last 200 years that using it as an example really holds no weight anymore.
Only reason I know about it is because I took advanced history classes in school because I liked documentaries alot as a child.

The world has changed so much in the last 200 years. And the reason people are calling for regulation of semi-auto rifles with mags over 10 rounds is the same reason people called to ban domestic ownership of lets say the Vulcan cannon we put on the A-10.

Really all anyone is arguing about is how many people you should be able to kill with legally obtainable arms.
Some people think that should be 10, some think it should be 100, some crazies think they should be able to take on the state police over a property tax violation.

>young fella
>listens to facts and reasons
top kek

wow a country that doesnt even have an army because america owns them had no need for guns

color me suprised

How many Japanese Americans shoot people?

Ask him how many niggers Japan has compared to America

there's no niggers in Japan. Very low crime rate too. You don't really need a gun there. Can't compare to United Aids of Mericuh

The cheek of using gun deaths instead of total homicides is unbelievable.

>ban domestic ownership of lets say the Vulcan cannon we put on the A-10.
the Vulcan is fitted to the hornet and the F-16, you're thinking of the GAU-8 Avenger

Japan is not allowed to have a standing army for war crimes reasons. Think about that a moment.

i think that gun control is worth considering but what were the statistics for gun violence in Japan before they brought in their gun laws?

it would have to be comparable per capita to America to be a relevant argument

there isn't much freedom in earning 30,000 dollars or less annually. you basically get to work and eat, just about.

That is another point I didn't think about, thanks for that ausbro.

I can't seem to find any data on that, if you have any that would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah I have shown him the statistics about the difference between a homogeneous society and a multicultural one but in his mind it solidifies Australia's current gun laws because we are closer to a homogeneous society than what the US is.

Yeah we have discussed this but I am seeing a general trend in thinking, perhaps I should be enforcing this message.

Could you elaborate further mate, I think I know where you are going but I may not be able to put it into better words than you may be able too.

Very good point, when they had guns they committed some of the greatest atrocities known to mankind.

Oh I see what you are saying, that is a brilliant comparison, will have to find some comparable data and see how it pans out, thanks for that!

>you must not belong to an extremist group to get a gun

It works in Japan because they have honor, in Murrica the leftist elites in charge call an extremist group anything that disagrees with Chanty Binx.

So basically it is also a difference in culture?

Tell your son he's not a literal bugman and white men operate on different conditions and rules

>Gun control CAN work.

Not in the slightest. No amount of legislation is going to change that criminals will be criminals. You can't legislate away cancer.

Oh trust me I have made it abundantly clear that he is never to ever feel guilty of his white heritage, he understands how the world has moved forward thanks to the massive contributions that white people has made. I still remember the fucking fury when he came home in grade eight and a liberal history teacher had made him feel guilty because of the slave trade, I asked him to ask her who ended slavery and also could she explain who the barbary pirates where and what they did to European countries? Needless to say I was brought in for a teacher parent conference and I tore strips off that silly bitch but it did open my eyes to how badly the schools had been indoctrinating our kids.

White people have their own sense of honor and duty and order that comes to them naturally and is different from those slanty eyed pussies just like it is different from kikes and muslimes and niggers and poos and beaners, and it's just hard to see now that we're losing white people influence.

Canada has lots of guns as well. What they and Japan don't have is lots of niggers.

What else is there?

See Brazil, Gun control since 2003 and we've had 60k murders last year.

The number of hoops one has to go through to get his hands on a gun is irrelevant, because at the end he still got a gun, right? So technically, despite all those rules, what's preventing a guy planning a mass shooting to do all of that?

It certainly didn't in France.
Back before 1995, guns were everywhere in supermarkets, AR15's, Mini14s, pump action shotguns. You strolled in, showed an ID to prove you were over 18, and got out with your gun. No background check, no registration.
And there was fewer gun crime than today, no mass shootings, few terrorist attacks (that were comitted by smuggled full auto submachine guns and grenades, and while full auto was technically still possible to own legally with an authorization, none has been used for crime).
Then they passed all the bullshit laws we've got today, because the communist party, yes you heard that right, the fucking communist party, decided that Frenchmen had "too many guns" and they needed to make it more annoying to own them so that less people would be willing to bother.
Since then, supermarkets don't sell guns anymore, we need a license to buy anything and everything is registered (except antiques, but the latest EU law will remove that from us), we need to have our license stamped by a doctor to prove our physical and mental health, we go through background checks, in which criminal and mental records are checked, we have a government file of people banned from owning a gun (you can be on it if you are a suspected terrorist, or just because you said something transphobic on the internet since Macron tightened hate speech laws), even though government files are banned by our constitution, we undergo three controlled shooting sessions a year, full auto is banned, etc. Guns have never been so controlled (except during the German occupation, when owning a gun led to a death sentence) and yet, we've never had so much gun crime, and so many terrorist attacks, all done with smuggle illegal guns

But, and I'm coming back to my original point, despite those laws, we still had mass shootings comitted by people who got guns legally by going through all this. A good example is Richard Durns, the guy went through all those rules and the autorization process to buy handguns and did a mass shooting in his town council.
People are using legally owned guns to kill their whole families at night, to kill themselves, hunters kill each other and bystanders in accidental shootings.
Better yet, one of the latest terrorist attacks we've got lately, a sandnig shooting people at random on the streets, was done with legally owned weapons! He too went through the whole authorization process to get semi-auto riles, even though he was a suspected terrorist and was on government watch! Damn, those background checks sure work! Even better, you have to renew your authorization every 5 years, and repeat the whole process again everytime, the police found out at that moment that he was a suspected terrorist, yet they still renewed his authorizations, they justified it in the media like this "we didn't want him to know he was on government watch".

So yeah, how all of those laws preventing shootings? It doesn't, and the left knows it, that's why their end goal is the complete removal of all legal guns, and even then, there will always be the illegal ones for crime and terrorist attacks. The left just wants to take all guns away, and rather than doing it at once, does it little by little. First they ban one type of firearm, saying that you should better accept the "compromise" if you want to keep your other guns. Then they come for another type of gun, and so on. At the same time, they make it longer and more annoying to get guns so that less and less people bother to do it, reducing the number of gun owners and guns in circulation, which added to systematic registration, makes it easier to pull confiscations. Not to mention, less gun owners mean less people fighting for their rights, meaning they are less politically relevant.

What are the stats on 2017 for both? Gun death is also really ambiguous as that covers homicide/suicide/accidents. 2/3 of people killed by guns is via suicide. Then further breakdown, which ethnicities are killing/being killed(its overwhelmingly niggers and spics).

Also just because a gun is legal, doesn't mean a person still can't go out and shoot motherfuckers if they so desired.

crimestats.aic.gov.au/NHMP/1_trends/#causeDeath
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mediareleasesbyTopic/F5F3BF45D1E8C99DCA2568A900136332?OpenDocument
Check these links, compare homicides in 1998.
one especially states:
>Please note: Statistics presented in Recorded Crime, Australia may be different to those published by individual police forces, owing to variations in national offence definitions and counting rules.
By the statistics from graphs there was already a steady decline in homicide rate but after gun buyback it actually ramped up. Another link has claims that 1998 had 6 year low homicide rate at 284 total, which doesn't not match with graph and is explained with above quote from that source, definition of homicide was lax when that stat was made. However, amount of armed robberies increased, total of firearm "involving" robberies decreased. It's not clear what "invloving" means, does it account only for robber side or victim too? Regardless, new fresh robbers decided that they are good to go without firearm decreasing the firearm involving robberies but increasing overall, and some of the smarter robbers with experience probably decided to not use firearms in case of being caught.

Overall gun buyback only made things worse. And that's in more homogenuous Australia

If you can't 30k per year in the US, you will struggle where ever you live.

Japanese culture has truly beautiful aspects, but individuality and debates are shunned.

The people, who posted OPs pic would commit suicide in Japan.

They hate tradition, gratitude, Capitalism, honor, hard work and then tell you to have Japanese laws.

Individual freedom isn't worth shit in Japan.

When you're in court, you'll 99% be convicted of the crime, because they can't lose their face. Making a mistake would tarnish their honor. Better destroy your life.

Japan doesn't have 30 million niggers, why would it have so many gun deaths

>Why do liberals fall back to this argument?
Because they literally do not understand or respect the second amendment. They believe that being bureaucratically prohibited from owning firearms is okay, but they believe that being required to show ID at a voting station is unconstitutional.

This country is headed in a dark direction. The middle is vanishing, and both sides see each other as evil, and the only thing that hold them together--The Constitution--has been butchered into different pieces, each of which is are alternately a topics of scorn and derision or pious devotion.

Not just that, Japan is really homogeneous but most important it has immigration laws and practices stricter than gun laws. Gun grabbers fail to mention that.
ft.com/content/528f996e-f1b4-11e6-8758-6876151821a6
>Japan accepted just 28 refugees in 2016 — one more than the 27 it took in 2015 — as its ultra-strict approach to asylum becomes a model for nations increasingly reluctant to take in people fleeing war or persecution.
>The tiny number of successful claims held steady despite a 44 per cent jump in claims for refugee status to 10,901. That meant a success rate for asylum claims of 0.26 per cent.
Also this reuters.com/investigates/special-report/japan-detention-children/
Too much to quote, just read it.

Beause they're emotionally crippled children. I've been watching a friend closely on facebook, she shared this, and now she's having a mental breakdown and cutting herself for unrelated issues.

Japan is a nightmare police state, but I agree with the testing and background check requirements.

HOW DARE YOU WANT TO EMULATE A RACIST COUNTRY THAT WON'T TAKE IMMIGRANTS!!!! SHAME!!!

Fire with fire

You have to take a test for a hunting license that covers basic gun safety and hunting laws and shit, and we already do background checks. Why is that so hard for foreigners and liberal retards to understand?

do y'all have abbo reservations the way we have prairienigger ones? my friend's dad took said friend to one after graduating high school just to show him how bad it was there. didn't stop him from becoming a liberal faggot after he moved to Seattle though, what can you do

Nothing, because you're wrong. Shootings are caused by a combination of accessibility to guns and lack of accessibility to mental health care. If you want to stop shootings, gun control and public health care options like we have here in Australia are the most effective ways to do this. You can't defend natural/common rights like the right to life liberty and happiness if you allow for 12,000 people every year to be stripped of the right to life, which by default strips them of every natural/common right you could possibly conceive of. Defending the right to bear arms the way the US does comes at the cost of sacrificing every other right for 12,000 people every year, which is simply an indefensible position. Here in Australia you can get a gun license, yet we only have around 260 gun homicides a year. It's pretty clear reasoned gun control on a federal/national level works.

You're assuming everyone in favour of gun control is also in favour of left wing immigration policies. The guy is from Australia. The vast majority of our right wing are also in favour of gun control here, you know, cuz it works.

This is a really stupid argument.
How many niggers does Japan have again?

Australia has 260 gun homicides a year. In comparison, the US has 4-4.5 times as many gun homicides per capita. We are probably, if anything, MORE multicultural than America when you account for relative scale.

If your son is a bleeding heart faggot you could look into how the NRA made sure to maintain nigger gun rights against the Klan when Democrat lawmakers were insistent on a permit system for blacks to own guns. Only problem? Even MLK was denied a permit after his house was firebombed. The Democrat bureaucrat said he didn't qualify.

2/3 of gun deaths in America are due to suicide. The premise is flawed.

Why would they need that right if the Klan didn't have guns to begin with? None of what you are saying is even relevant to the present circumstances.

No, it's not, because the 12000 figure is the gun homicide statistic and only includes instances of manslaughter or murder. If you include suicides its more like 30,000.

>Leftist presents you with Japan or Swiss argument
>They expect to beat you
>You present gun crimes based off of race
>Then you tell them the amount of X race in Japan or Switzerland
>Watch them try to intake the info
>If they answer wrong, call them a racist
>Put them back on your terms

Substitute Japan or Switzerland for Australia and that argument doesn't work anymore.

I've been asking them quite simply: "If you control all the guns tomorrow, do you realize that Donald Trump would then control all the firepower?"

Liberals hate Trump. They're terrified of him being Hitler, remember? Simply point out that he got elected. Remind them that we're closer to a dictatorship than they want to believe, using entirely their own fear.

They think police are corrupt. They think Trump is Hitler. They think the Russians are coming. Simply remind them of these talking points. Either they will have to concede that none of those things are true, or they will have to concede that maybe disarmament is not a viable option.

Bonus points: If the NRA is as powerful as they say, remind them that it only proves that our government is easily bought and cannot be trusted with unchecked power.

Pay a Muslim to stage a break in at your home and then actually shoot the Muslim when he's looming over your son.

Again, OP is Australian. Not American. We have actual federal gun control here. It's actually worked for 20 years. I wouldn't be surprised if OP was actually trolling with this thread simply because the number of people in our country who oppose gun control, even on the far right is extremely small.

Simplest response:

That's how Japan does conceal carry, it is directly modeled after the U.S.'s. There the same, essentially.

Property tax IS tyranny!

It doesn't matter to them. You have to understand something about liberals, THEY HAVE NO PRINCIPLES. They will not take a position and hold it, they will always change positions to suit their needs.
Look at mass media, 10 years ago mass media was wrong today mass media is good.
Globalism was wrong to the liberals back then now globalism is good
Stealing people from other nations and turning that nation into a shithole was bad now it is good
Establishment politicians are bad, now they are good
Trump is a fascist who should not have power, Trump should use his power take guns away from people
Do you see the pattern here?

I have to get out of here, all of these idiot fucking old people coming in and talking about their kids fucking irks me.

You're pathetic OP. Figure your shit out and stop trying to use a fringe political stance to make your pathetic life interesting.

Liberals have principles, progressives don't. The problem here is you're too stupid to know the difference between a liberal and a progressive.

Force em to live there. If he dies, oh well. They clearly wouldn't have survived in the real world then.

>t. teacuck

Japan has the lowest crime rate in the world, so I'm going to go out on a limb and guess he survives just fine. Didn't really think that through did you?

>comparing a negrafied and judiazed society to one with extreme social cohesion like japan

lmao

You cant refute it because its all correct. 11 gun deaths in 2008 is actually a high number for any given year in Japan. You can look at the Australian statistic of 260 instead and scale for population. You will find that if we had the same population as America the number would be around 2.5-3 thousand instead of 12000 mathematically. Accessibility to guns results in increases in gun crime and gun homicides. You can't explain away reality. You can argue in favour of the deaths of 12000 people a year in exchange for the right to own a gun, or you can concede to your son that you are wrong.

Our country, Australia is ethnically diverse unlike Japan. Our gun violence rate is still 1/4 America's.

The idea that gun deaths are somehow more tragic than knife attacks, strangulations, drownings, poisonings, stonings, defenestration, vehicle attacks, medical negligence and any of the other bazillion ways to die is fucking ridiculous on it's face.

No niggers in Japan.

Does australia have millions of butthurt entitled ex-slaves and even more millions of literal cartel-tier subhumans streaming in from the south?

Explain Switzerland then.

That image is just cherrypicking, almost every country requires the same procedures to get a gun yet they use japan because it has low crime rate as it is. Hell, in most of central America guns are banned and they have the highest murder rates. Also, of course there's going to be less gun deaths with less guns, but usually the total murder rate doesn't budge after a gun ban, like it happened in England or Australia. You could also cherrypick the other way, saying that Switzerland has low crime rate because everyone has guns.

It's nowhere near as diverse as the USA, thankfully.

And Japanese "men" can't stop killing themselves. If God wanted me to live like an ant, I would have been born a rice nigger.

Look up the sex crime stats. Nations with lax gun laws all have absurdly high sex and violent crime rates.

Ethnically homogenous, has other people have been saying throughout the thread.

So it's not a gun problem, it's a nigger problem.

gun crime yes, total crime though? I don't think so.
Just look at bongland, they made handguns (responsible for the vast majority of gun crimies for obvious reasons) virtually impossible to get, so the dregs of society just did their thing with knives, hammers, acid etc.
Maybe lethality is somewhat lower, but when you look at the US it's mostly "minorities" shooting each other anyway.

No, but that can be resolved with better immigration policies, and Australia doesn't have an ex-slave class but we have immigrants from all over the world fleeing genocide, war, etc many of which make up sizable ethnic minorities. No comparison will ever be exact but the comparison of America and Australia is fair.

Instruct your son to avoid guns. They only bring death and destruction.

Peace out.

because they refuse to recognize the crucial difference in nigger population.

This is the tactic to remove everything. Even in something like the private aviation industry, the big airlines have added so many rules and costs to get all the pesky small aircraft out of the way of their flight paths

Authoritarianism was a mistake

Not to mention, do they take parenthood seriously or do they drop those little rice bowls in someone else’s lap the second they become an inconvenience to mom n’ pops freebird lifestyle?

You can't win an argument because any info chart/graph is going to have data from several years back. Liberals want to see recent data from like a year ago so you can't convince them in that manner. The only thing you can do is show that history repeats itself.

>asking for parenting advice on Sup Forums
>nearly 100 replies
classic Australian shitposting.
(polite sage)

They’re a homogenous nation and a people of a totally different culture. I don’t know why he or you are hung up in Japanese crime stats.