How do I get strong? How do I start lifting I'm to embarrassed to go to the gym I can barely do a push up

How do I get strong? How do I start lifting I'm to embarrassed to go to the gym I can barely do a push up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VnYDrs2ykcI
youtube.com/watch?v=d-d5kuSFBMk
youtu.be/eJ7cVDgZQdg?t=3m42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start with drinking Monster energy drinks.

why do you need strength these days? We have devices and tools for everything. Don't change.. just be yourself and chill. Only cucks work out.

SS+GOMAD

Do what you can. Most days of the week. Take a day or two off.
Then one day you'll feel you can increase your reps. So do it. Then keep it there.
It took me 2 years to work up to 150 consecutive push ups. And then 50 more after.

start small with curls with dumbells and stuff. Really strong people take years to get where they are. The best time to grow an apple tree was 30 years ago. The second best time is right fucking now so get on it.

go to /fit/ and ask them

This. I started consuming three cans of Monster every day for three months. I can now do 30 push ups no problem

If your skinny, eat more and work on pushups and pullups.

If your fat, go on Keto and work on pushups and pullups (or at least hanging from a bar).

What are you at now OP? Height/weight/etc

This + reverse OHP be you should be good to go

5'10" 85kg

Also I started with only doing 10 push ups a night. All I could do. Now I do 150 in a row and 50 more after that. Along with some barbell lifting of 32 pounds. But it works for me.

Work on being able to do at least 20 push-ups with proper form. Invest in a set of dumbbells that you can adjust between 2kg-10kg and look up some freeweight routines.

Also eat right. Bodies are built in the kitchen.
Also, go to /fit/ you faggot.

buy dumbbells, super light if you have to and do a shit load of reps in your bedroom until you get a nice base of strength, then go to heavier weights and do shit loads of push-ups and pull-ups. six months of consistently doing that should make you strong enough to not embarrass yourself in public

Buy weights for home use. Get reasonably strong. When you are beyond your weights at home, go to gym.

Hard work.

well if you cant do any pushups at that weight, I'd suggest trying to burn off some of the fat. Ur probably like 25-30% body fat ratio.

Seriously try out Keto. Lost 25 lbs in the past 3 months on it. Easy af and you can litterally drink butter.

In the mean time while doing so again, work from home. Try doing any pushups and if you cant do a pullup, try just hanging as long as you can to build up grip strength. Don't bother going to a gym rn. You'll just make yourself feel worse. Do body weight exercises for now and focus on triming down

Lots of eggs, chicken, and occasionally steak.

Then train, gradually increasing what you can lift. You don't NEED the gym right away, if you're completely pathetic insteand of $$$ gym membership get some dumbells bought online and build your strength and confidence at home

Good luck you glorious faggot

great routine. this is what got my into /fit/ness

Don't be a fag and push your body to its limits everyday.

Buy or make your own stuff. The gym is a waste of time and money. Look on Craigslist or whatever the Australian equivalent for used weights and equipment.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=VnYDrs2ykcI

(((don't change user only cucks become strong)))
Fuck off kike

With energy drinks you'll gain fat quicker than you can lose it

You need determination first, if you don't have the drive to better yourself for your own benefit you need to find a cause.

I recently went through this. First of all get over the anxiety and just fight through it. After a couple weeks you'll feel fine going there, and you'll already feel healthier. As weak as you may be, there is always someone weaker, and they've got the balls to hit the gym so you should too. For your routine I'd recommend rotating muscle groups every day, or pairs of muscle groups. I do a cardio warmup every workout (started at ten minutes, have just made it longer as I regain fitness) and then work legs/shoulders, arms/forearms, chest/upper back, or core/lower back depending on the day. I have one day off a week. Someone here who's been at fitness longer than I (only been at this for two months) may have some better recommendations. However I'd recommend you pick a muscle group to start with, go to the gym, look at the equipment, and lookup workouts for that particular group online based on the equipment available. Free weights are preferable to most machine workouts from what I hear. Other than that, just keep at it, you can also learn other workouts from other guys at the gym who have been going longer.

this particular info can help out, and i'm about to start on monday
>tfw being /fitlit/ for the comfy Happenings(TM) onto the next months ahead

he was taking the piss

You have to suck it up and humiliate yourself to get there. Everyone at the gym has gone through it. It only takes a few months and you'll fit right in.

Or, be a pussy the rest of your life and die from some retarded disease at 50.

>determination
or just burn off the rage through lifting weights :-\

Just shell out some money for a good personal trainer for 10-20 sessions to take all the guesswork out of the execution and take it from there.

t. personal trainer

1. Be embarrassed, hate your weakness, join a gym. People will not judge you for what you are now, because by going to the gym to work out you have resolved to change it.
2. Start small. Do 3 sets of 15 reps to fatigue the muscle. Then do cardio for 2 days so your muscles can recover.
3. Keep at it. You'll feel like hell and want to quit, DON'T.
4. Eat right. Man cannot live on tendies alone.

Just get your own weights, fag. You don't need to go to the (((gym))).

OP you need to do calisthenics. Its great! Watch this video and you´re good to go aussie youtube.com/watch?v=d-d5kuSFBMk

5,3,1 Boring But Big. It’s easy as fuck but will make you a beast.

Have you made noticable gains from this?

very relevant video
youtu.be/eJ7cVDgZQdg?t=3m42s

>I'm to embarrassed to go to the gym
First step is to get mentally strong.

Stop letting your life be run by your imagination of what other people think. That mental burden is like a 500 lb weight strapped to every minute of your life.

Stop being a cuck and go to the gym

you belong in /fit/ kind sir. to answer your question in the words of cenk uygur: google it

60% of young adults in straya use roids.
Dont be a pussy mate and get on the gear
Nobodys natty anyways

Go lurk in /fit/. Don't post there because the mods will ban you from all forums. There are a lot of faggots and niggers, but its a good starting point for gathering information on how to get in shape.

Dont worry about looking dumb, you have to start somewhere. Just dont half-squat like an autist, make sure your form is good and do linear progression 5lbs a week for lower body compounds and 2.5lbs a week for upper body compounds.

You need Richard Simmons.