さっきの映画のキスシーンが凄かったので見てみたかったのだといい

キスが関係する夢ばっか見て合理的意義について考えてるうちにこうなったのだという

つまり誰かとキスしてるってことだと気付いた成幸に理珠は黙り込み
変なこと言ったかなと考えてたせいで間違えて理珠のドリンクを飲んで関節キス

俺もそのことは考えていると言って帰ろうとする成幸に
理珠は自分のよくわからない気持ちが抑えられなくなり
もう1度してみたら何かわかるのかと事故でも関節でもないキス(勿論口)を

次号、理珠の飽くなき探求心の行く末は!?

Is Rizu having wet dreams about Yuiga now?

she gonna lose

FUGGG

HABBEDING

I'll bet this is either a dream sequence or this scene is some weird perspective shit.

I have trained myself to no longer expect anything from scenes like these. You will not fool me mer author

They already kissed once

>Sup Forums killing her ship.
>/sci/ killing her ship

Damn, what a retards.

Sensei's gonna win this!

So this confirms it's getting canceled right?

Not when HxH is going back to hiatus and there's still cushions like Marie, Shoodan or Cross Account.

>has to stand two steps higher.

NO BULLYING!

/sci/ was a mistake.

>she already has short hair
>she autistic enough go full bald

>Series is named We Never Learn
>People didn't expect it to turn out just like Nisekoi

Meta

oh boy

Oh. Wow !!! A fake kiss while falling down.

Dream sequence. No way this is real, unless it's getting axed.

Dont be sarcastic towards me you punk

>We will need 3 or 2 chapters to clear this up.
>even more weeks away from a /lit/ chapter.

Suffering.

You get adorable /lit/ suffering in an upcoming chapter, and she puts herself further ahead in the bowl, so be content with that.

>this scene is some weird perspective shit.
Probably something like this. Maybe another heroine sees it from this perspective and doesn't like it.

Why in fresh hell would Rizu even kiss him. She doesn't have enough autism to just do something like that without realizing there are consequences.

If she starts dating him is it a winner flag or a loser flag?

Okay, I read the moon spoilers. Rizu just wanted to see what a kiss that wasn't an accident was like. Not especially romantic. The next chapter is her exploring her feelings.

>She doesn't have enough autism to just do something like that without realizing there are consequences.
She has a very sufficient amount of autism.

I feel bad that he got turned down by Sup Forums even though she likes him. Poor guy

He dodged a bullet there

/lit/ is actually growing on me each time she raises a loser flag. My I thought she was going to be your generic dandere , turns out she's a self-aware genki.

>self-aware
>in denial

Still developing =/= unnaware =/= in denial

I bet you can't even say one bad thing about her other than she's not someone else.

She's not in denial though. She's aware that she's developing an attraction to him and is intentionally quashing it for the sake of /sci/ and Sup Forums because she's their friend.

>Samon

Her only character trait is being thirsty for dick.

Turned him down herself. That shows more than simple thirst.

>intentionally quashing it
I am not sure that is how it works.

Did Samon even got higher than the bottom in the rankings? At least this is doing better now.

Nope, it's ranking have been pretty good as of late and sales are good too. I think this one is managing to catch on.

HxH being on hiatus isn't reliable. It should be back soon enough.

>worst girl winning
I guess that it makes sense in a romcom

I recalled it was around lower half for most of the time but wasn't at bottom.

Fuck Sup Forums. She had her chance and she blew it.
Going by the way things are going
/lit/ and Sup Forums deserve to lose. They had a chance to let yuiga know their true feelings but they screwed up.
The only one who should actually be in the running is sensei.
/sci/ is counted out because of her autism.

/lit/ is in fucking denial with herself,she is not even trying to win.

The one who deserves to lose for now is Sup Forums.

So Rizu fell for him too. Next is sensei.

>So Rizu fell for him too.

Are you a harem mc?

>/lit/ is in fucking denial with herself,she is not even trying to win.
>implying
She even """"joked""" about them dating

There is only like 3 pages in the whole manga that imply Fumino may like him.

It is a true observation.

>It is a true observation.

Of course it's a true observation, but if you only realized that now then you're beyond help.

She said that joke naturally without thinking. No filter used.

And? She is still in denial and not trying anything for her friend's sake, yet

In the end we never learn, huh.

Autist is trying to understand feelings. At least she's trying.

>/sensei/ and /sci/ chapter
>then a good chapter with everyone
>then a /sci/ chapter
Glory be. Too fast though, it's ranking good

>twice the same dream sequence in one chapter
yeah nah its real

How will noodle guy cope with the reality that his daughter managed to become a loose slut despite being a turbo autist?

Same way he responds to everything. Death threats.

If it is not getting axed then maybe there will be an harem ending

>/lit/ victory becoming more apparent
I'm having a great time.

/lit/ thinks about him as a friend with whom she can do dating jokes because she already decided to suppress her feeling and to not try to get with him for /sci/ and Sup Forums friendship . But when Yuiga will turn them down she'll be free to make her move with no regrets and wins

Feels good but at the same time it doesn't because lack of chapters.

What a slut
WHAT A SLUT

its not ending right bros?

Probably not. It's got reasonably good rankings at the moment, and there are definitely worse manga running. I don't remember off the top of my head how far ahead they decide to cancel though.

I hope not.
Not until we get an anime with two seasons and a spin off starring the loser girl

what, /lit/ is winning? a fucking side grill that i like is finally winning?
hold me bros, i really needed this after fucking nisekoi

Set from the get go, man. OT3.

I really don't understand the twists of logic people go through to interpret this chapter as /lit/ winning. The whole premise of the series is that each girl will raise flags, screw up in some way, and then return to the status quo. Unless we get some confirmation that series is ending, there will be no meaningful romantic progress with anyone

Serves him right for not giving her the keys to a bitchin' hachi roku to make the deliveries.

Yes, the day is coming. I'm still mad Tsugumi didn't won (not as much as Ayumi in TWGOK but still mad)

>KNOWS most of his secret
>is a bro to MC
she winning if Sup Forums didn't shot herself down

>a fucking side grill
She's the literal main girl along with /sci/. Sup Forums was just an add-on forcefully introduced after the premise was set because editor-kun can't imagine a romcom without a childhood friend losing.

CUTE

>gets most love by the author (will the hairstyle and shit)
>is the closest
heck its a given

Don't jinx it.

The specific pattern in which the flags go up and down can tell a story. A skillful author can go a hundred steps forward, ninety-nine back in a way that you get imperceptible but real development.

well /sci/ popped up first, so i labeled her as the first girl
same bullshit like nisekoi

What manga is this? Google is giving me nothing.

It's not the fucking same you idiot.

You're right, it's more like Love Hina's """first girl"""

What are you talking about? /lit/ is the main girl with /sci/.

First girl means the first that developed feelings for him, so it's Sup Forums technically it could be its little sister but even so that wouldn't count

>nothing would count unless it was my girl

Sup Forums is main girls. Count their respective chapters

The author continues his favoritism as he develops only the main character of Rizu
He gives the best scene to Rizu when it returns to her

Fumino just has the right to a single pannel in each chapters
Otherwise this chapter confirms that Rizu is the biggest slut
Uruka becomes better than she

"First girl" is nonsense these days. Hell, Sensei is the first girl to appear, get a name, interact with the MC, and be described as attractive in Oregairu. But you don't see her with any chance of a an ending.

Learn hiragana and search the chapter title
がんばれ

That's not what first girl is, a lot of time she is actually the last to get feelings.

Let's be real, the only thing is almost sure for now is that Sup Forums is gonna lose.

>incest shit counts

一人の少年がとある少女に恋をします。

直接告白することはできず、なんとか彼女の電話番号を手にした彼は、変な電話番号にもあまり気にせず電話をかけるのですが、実は彼女も彼のことが大好きで、両思いだったのです。このことに気づいた彼は大喜びするのでした。

しかし翌日、彼が昨日のことについて話そうとすると彼女は困った顔をします。昨日彼が電話で話した相手は今彼の前にいるその女の子ではなかったのでした。実は、電話機の向こうの彼女はこの宇宙には存在していませんでした。彼女は並行世界の者だったのです。その並行世界では、逆に彼女が彼に片思いをしていたのですが、並行世界の自分は彼女のその思いに気づいていなかったのです。

何だかんだで、電話で知り合った二人はある取り引きをします。自分のもっとも深く、プライベートな秘密を分け合うことで、相手にいわゆる「並行世界の自分の必勝攻略法」を教え合うのです。

その作戦をもってそれぞれ好きな人を追いかけまわる間に、彼らは自分の世界よりも電話機の向こうの相手のことがもっと好きになってしまいます。お話はそういう恋の本質について問いかけます。

wasabisyrup.com/archives/StpRcf2Fpqw

lmao thats a given, now its about how hard /lit/ is going to win

All loser flags are raised, Y-man even already rejected her by reflex.

infection

So first girl means first to be presented as character? In this case it would mean that both /lit/ and /sci/ are first girls and it's nonsense

>your opinion counts

NEW HAIRSTYLE
E
W

Sup Forums doesn't fit the initial premise. She is just shit at studying as opposed to wanting to pursue something she's bad at. It's not like she particularly wants to or needs to learn English otherwise. So even if she gets a lot of screentime, I just can't see her as a main girl.

/lit/ can't win unless she likes Nariyuki.