This is what white men want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JODQ7FlAaXg
ajog.org/article/S0002-9378(08)00697-2/fulltext
reddit.com/r/hapas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can confirm

I don't want my son to be 5'6" though.

I'll fuck one but breeding is out of the question.

no thanks

korean women are soulless and ice cold witches.

skinny alien looking gooks are so unattractive.

grow some balls and get with a white woman

I want gas chambers

yesterday i would have said no but after that aznidentity shit its time fir me to breed yellow

im on a mission to cuckold as many asian males as i can

youtu.be/JODQ7FlAaXg
thread theme

roastie detected
girls like this are literally trash. look at her. she's a makeup caked slut. what's the appeal?

I'm a white guy but how come I only get attention from Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese girls? Why do Korean girls never want me?

No. This is what white men want.

But if we have to settle for higher IQ nips... well it scares the Jew, so I'm for it.

fuck off roastie. nobody likes ugly asian sluts

oh yeah.... so sexy!

but asians are literally womblets and womanlets

1. The average female adult has a biiliac width of 28 cm. But east Asian populations, such as the Japanese, have smaller pelvises, with less variation. Certain populations, such as Greek women, have biiliac widths of 27.5 +/- 2.29 cm, falling within the average (Steyn et al., 2008). The average biiliac width of women from Japan is around 27.2 +/- .02 cm (Ikoma et al., 1988).

2. The average Japanese woman is 153 cm tall, while European women from Germany or the Netherlands average 166 cm in height.

ajog.org/article/S0002-9378(08)00697-2/fulltext
>There were significant differences in median birthweight despite clinically similar average gestational ages at delivery. Asian couples had the smallest median birthweight (3210 g), white couples the largest (3400 g), with interracial couples falling between (3360 g for Asian-mother/white-father and 3320 g for white-mother/Asian-father; P < .001)

>Significant differences (P < .001) were noted among several of the perinatal outcomes that were examined (Table 2). The incidence of gestational diabetes was highest among Asian couples (5.73%), lowest among white couples (1.61%), with interracial Asian-white couples having intermediate risk (3.91% for Asian-mother/white-father and 3.37% for white-mother/Asian-father; P < .001). Asian-mother/white-father couples had the highest rate of cesarean delivery (33.2%; P < .001).

On average 1 in every 10,000 women who gives a natural birth will die during childbirth, while 1 in every 2,500 women who undergo C-sections will die during childbirth. In other words, women who give birth via C-section are 4x as likely to die. Furthermore, cesarean deliveries increase the risks for malpresentation, placenta previa, antepartum hemorrhage, placenta accreta, prolonged labor, uterine rupture, preterm birth, low birth weight, and stillbirth in their second delivery.

SLUT

Wow another insect thread.
I don't care what you fucking betas breed as long as we kill all the jews first.

>This is what white men want.
Actually what I want is for my children to look like me.

Nah mate. I want a new graphics card but they're too expensive because of bitcoin miners. No woman can compete with a graphics card.

Not really, most Asian women have the body of a young boy.

We like it like that

Still gook.

>womanlet
You must be a manlet. The shorter girls are better for breeding. The opposite is true for men.

Well user, stop being a 5'4 manlet.

I was an expat in hong kong a year ago.
Asian women are fantastic for party and one night dates. Tinder works fantastic with them and if you are average you wont have any problem to fuck 10/10 asians.

Bit like siome other user says, they are soulless and ice cold witches. If you want a traditional, brown and cute asian wife,you must go to philippines.

Yuck.

>ignoring everything that makes japanese women attractive.
+Shes acting like a whore
+She has tons of make up on
+She is dressing like a slut

What group and song is dat?

>>Significant differences (P < .001) were noted among several of the perinatal outcomes that were examined (Table 2). The incidence of gestational diabetes was highest among Asian couples (5.73%), lowest among white couples (1.61%), with interracial Asian-white couples having intermediate risk (3.91% for Asian-mother/white-father and 3.37% for white-mother/Asian-father; P < .001). Asian-mother/white-father couples had the highest rate of cesarean delivery (33.2%; P < .001).

How many did you fuck? Any pics? What age range?

tahts why i like them ;D

Not me.
I want my kids to look like me thanks.
It's about lineage, family, etc.
My family name will not be own by chinks in the future. I made blond haired blue eyed white babies. Thanks anyways.

oh fuggg

IF ONE MORE SVEN IMPORTS AN ASIAN WIFE, ESPECIALLY FROM THAILAND I MIGHT KILL SOMEONE. They bug my eye just as much as the niggers we have does.

>Almost 0 ass
If South Korea is wealthy, why are their citizens all stick figures fresh from Auschwitz
The fattest gook I've ever seen is that oppa gannem style faggot

And everything nice

Jesus fucking fuck christ for fuck sake what the fuck

That girl looks EXACTLY THE FUCK, DOWN TO THE FUCKING TINIEST LITTLE FACIAL FEATURE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE KOREAN GIRL THAT I USED TO GO TO THE SAME CLASS WITH

FOR FUCK SAKE THIS UNCANNY FOR FUCK SAKE PLASTIC SURGERY STOP IT

Not really. But then again I am not "white" so that's that.

I wonder what average white american height is. I bet the spics bring us down a little.

Let me fix that for you OP

Nah, kinda not hey cunt.

Got me a half Italian half Greek, can barely speak English bitch.

Our son is 3 years old (Another on the way), and can speak Spiktalian and Spikgreek, to both his mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother.

I have no problem with this.
My wife rides my cock hard-core, and loves the farm we live on.

I laugh at all the neckbeards here saying "Race-mixing" etc. Funny as.
My wife hides Prosciutto under the fucken house for fucks sake...

>God bless Western Australia

this 2bh

>they are soulless and ice cold witches
i think thats just a chinese thing.

> If you want a traditional, brown and cute asian wife,you must go to philippines.

flips are the lowest form of asian. may as well go for a latina at that point.

>how many?
around 50? I worked a year there and almost every weekend I use tinder to meet some girl.
>What age range?
20 to 25. I was 29

t's pretty common there. You will see in every fancy restaurant the usual expat with the cute chinese girl that wants to eat and sleep in good hotels with a western guy and move to the next one the next week until they can catch some rich one.

What's next: Jet engine bikes?

appealing that she doesn't bitch about being offended and how the world's holding women down after you just got home from work where she's been tweeting and watching talk shows all day

no, id prefer any of the following

small butts are cute.

>>If you want a traditional, brown and cute asian wife,you must go to philippines.

God no. They only want foreign cock because they seek an opportunity to marry a rich loser to gold-dig from and leave this shithole.

Did you knock up any?

No i want a sexy white woman but i cant get one so i will go for a south east asian monkey

6'1 half asian reporting here.

Your kids will be manlet if you are short.I know other half asian who is 5'8 cause of manlet father.

I'm not asian and since mixed race "people" are subhuman, no. I would fuck, can't deny, but no kids

Not at all. Asian girls do nothing for me for some reason. Yes very delicate and beautiful lines but they don't do anything for me for some reason.

To each it's own i guess. It's sexual attraction, it is not supposed to have mathematical logic.

This is why sex bots will be so popular. All that and none of the annoying personal issues.

Every woman will suck your blood one way or another user.
I went to your country a few times back then and I agree, its fucking easy mode because a lot of them just want to leave their shitty house in Manila.

Wrong!

sources? post them or you're just a nigger with zero race loyalty and "muh dik" logic.

people like you are part of the problem you're complaining about.

I prefer Caucasian (mainly South Euro or Middle Eastern) women in general, and find them most atrractive, generally. But the hottest/cutest women who're 8+/10 are mainly North East Asian.

Never seen the appeal over blue eyed snownigger women though.

Could you please stop colonizing Australia, Mr. Chong? Thank you.

It's not even a Chinese thing. Asian men and women are very different.

This, woman just being like a woman.Their goal is to have tm rich and strong man to give them great life for themself and their children.

That is why when other nation conquer another nation, woman are giving to the invader easy pussy so they could survive and have stronger children.

>That is why when other nation conquer another nation, woman are giving to the invader easy pussy so they could survive and have stronger children
Not true at all lmao. See Boxer Rebellion. Or just read some history.

ah yes
corpse skin
no curves
pre-pub build
skin & bones
who could resist

Amazing how beautiful they are compared to ugly nigger skanks.

disgusting. if i wanted degeneracy i would hop on the std train in amsterdam.

Stop fetishizing Asian women
reddit.com/r/hapas

5'9 hapa manlet here. Being under 6 feet is fucking hell. Lost my virginity at 26. If I had access to guns like Elliot who knows what could have happened.

blown out of proportion since most of these hapas are betas because they were raised by a beta father who couldn't get laid with white women so he had to run away to SEA women, and the daighters were brought up by a mom who just wanted a greencard.

they are hot. not sure why anybody would feel the need to say anything else.