Redpill me on God

Do Muslims and Christians worship the same deity? Which God should I worship, if at all? I was raised Muslim and was very devout until about the age of 12. Ever since I've been agnostic.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119277518/#119286689
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023
youtube.com/watch?v=E1ZZeCDGHJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ourladyisgod.com

I believe so. They're both Abrahamic religions. Do some research on what that box is. The spike in radicalism is due to Wahhabism, which shouldn't exist.

No, God has one name and it is Yahowah(YHWH). Literally never shuts up about his name and how u will remember it but (((they))) took his name outof everything and replaced it with Satans title(LORD)

All other Gods are imposters, usually fallen angels. Satan/Allah is one of them

>Hebrew = English = Arabic

No. God is a fraudulent concept and nobody can provide definitive proof that it exists.

>Can't provide proof that it doesn't exist
>Universe fits together like a jigsaw puzzle

Muslims and Christians so not worship the same God.

>Implying the universe actually makes objective sense and it isnt just that we dont know it better

I didn't say it was orderly

I am aware that this house of worship is claimed to be constructed by Abraham and his first son, Ishmael. I do not know what the christian and secular perspectives are. It is pretty evident that the building was associated with paganism for at least some time, before Muhammad destroyed the surrounding idols.

no. god doesnt exist, at least as far as qe know, so god is the product of each persons imagination.

no. god doesnt exist, at least as far as we know, so god is the product of each persons imagination.

So Lord=Satan and Allah=Satan? Also, Who are (((They)))?

They love desecrating religious sites.

>Do Muslims and Christians worship the same deity?
Absolutely, positively, unequivocally NO they fucking don't.
And don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

kind of, in the same sense the spectacular spiderman and the amazing spiderman are the same character.

They technically worship the same God, although they have different opinions on what he's like.

There is no God, but the abstract concept of God as a judgemental father and an ideal to strive toward is useful if you want to build a functional society or personally have difficulties getting your shit together.

Εις άτοπον απαγωγή

I trust you will find your way to the true church, it's very easy to get in contact with an Orthodox priest if you got any in your area, they will more than happily enlighten you and answer any question you have.

God is white.

>buddhism
that is all

The people saying religion is essential for the world are people in power. Pretty obvious folks. Not everybody is soulless like the Chinese...

While I'm at it, WTF is this?! It's claimed to be a meteorite. Even the Pre-Islamic Meccans venerated this stone. Why did Muhammad insist on keeping and installing this pagan relic?

Judaism: God tests Abraham, Abraham passes, God makes a covenant that moving forward he's really only going to be caring about the shenanigans the jews get up to

Christianity: The jews fucked up, so God disinherits them (despite having said earlier that he'd never do that), sacrifices himself to purge the sins of the world and makes a new covenant whereby anyone who believes in his sacrifice and repents for his sins may go to heaven

Islam: The jews and christians got everything wrong and their scriptures have been corrupted, so God sends Gabriel to give Mohammed the original, uncorrupted scripture and assigns him the task of letting the world know.

I've always been intrigued by eastern religions, but with Buddhism I just cant accept that all life is suffering. There is much to enjoy in life, but with discipline and moderation .

Read up on Freud's model of the human psyche. "God" is more or less identical with the super-ego there. A subset of societal norms, values and expectations that you accept as your personal moral framework.

How do Christians think a god can sacrifice himself? Isn't god immortal and omnipresent?

>Do Muslims and Christians worship the same deity?
No they don't. Christians worship the God of the Bible, whereas Muslims worship a false pagan God of the Arabs. It was Satan who revealed the Koran to Muhamad. Look up the Satanic verses, even Islamci sources don't deny that Satan gave some Koran verses, but they try to brush it under the carpet and claim it happened only once.

>Which God should I worship, if at all?
You should worship the God of the Bible. Read the KJV.

God: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119277518/#119286689

Christ: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023

No time to elaborate now, user, but hopefully the above will suffice.

Checked!

He removed all but one idol from the Kaab, a moon god that eventually became Allah. Khajida, his first wife, was a Christian with ties to the Vatican through her dead husband's trade business. The Pope wanted a desert religion to fight the Jews and other Christian heretics so he insisted on having teachers follow Muhammad to generate a mythology around him like Jesus.

It worked too well and they dominated the holy cities themselves prompting the Crusades. Pretty shitty plan honestly.

Allah is God in arab christian bibles. Allah is
the only God there is.

The stone the builders rejected, will become the cornerstone and foundation. Notice it's black?

know any people despised and rejected? know any people taken to a strange land and afflicted for 400 years by another people? Know any people who are almost like no people at all? a foolish people? No anyone like Lazirus who was too lazy to do something for himself and would rather scraps from the master?

That black stone represents the one(s) who are raised up in the end of Satan's rule.

When people are circling the Kaaba, they are Yaw'ing the Cube. we are in Yacub's Made Man world.

1st comandment is
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me"
So there could be other gods, this one is just into him being the best. Worship others, he's still the number one. But Muslims consider logic to be a apostasy i think.

I wonder what it will mean when this stone is literally worn out o existance from all the people touching it.

Not technically they do not worship the same deity.
The deity is a trinity you can see her as three beings of some divine type that are one, three and one at a time.
The God of Islam is unique and immutable, it is not capable of dividing, it is unique.
Many Christian theologians have tried to contribute as little grain of sand with the intention of explaining the trinity; father-son Holy-Spirit.
Father Pio, for example, equals a candle: he has the flame, sperma, and the stem to function. If one of them is missing then the candle does not work.
I think that in summary is this. Although I'm not a Christian, I did some research on religion; so I can aberme wrong.

source??

>should I worship a god?
there's a lot of shit in the holy books that keeps me from "getting religion". stuff you would only expect a pre-bc desert nigger would believe in. I guess it comes down to whether or not you can adopt your own moral code and life philosophy to live by and whatever keeps you from kys once all the horrible shit in life starts getting to you.

religion is just tool for sharing and enforcing specific social behavior among a group of people. people who have the same thoughts and opinions on things tend to make living together and controlling them a little easier. it was great back when society was nothing but a loose association of tribes and city states and unrest was an ever present problem in the way of "kicking the shit out of the barbarians over there and taking all their shit". we have mostly moved on to nationalism now.

(((They))) are those of who we do not speak

Repent for your sins and accept Jesus as lord to be saved. Christ is the son of God who laid down his life for mankind so we can be saved. If you do and believe in those thing you will be saved. Also Christians and Muslims don't serve the same God. Pray for your people to turn to Christ

The aspect of God as the father and holy spirit omnipotent son. But God became flesh in Jesus. If I remember correctly there is a phrase that caused great commotion among his peers and was: Before he was me. This is usually used as proof of being the son of God and his place in the trinity.
If you ask me the only rational option we have to follow is agnosticism. Cults with bronze age teachings should no longer subject anyone.

Yes same God. Since God never said otherwise and didn't send another prophet to correct the Muslims, he either doesn't exist or the Muslim faith is what God actually wants us to follow.

All come from El, the top god of the Semitic Pantheon. He was worshiped as #1 for thousands of years in the Levant.

Jews before Zoroastrian influence were polytheists like all pagans. They worshipped El, Yah/Yaw/Yam, Mot, Asherah, Ba'al, Dagon, Sin, Shamash and others.

Yah eclipses El; Yeshua eclipses Yahweh; Allah eclipses El and Yah and Yeshua.

All of them believe they are the true vision.

Seems pretty self evident to me the mudslimes worship their prophet.
Say what you want about GOD they do nothing. Say the slightest slight about thier number one pedophile and heads will roll

How about Jews and Christians?

I believe God exists, but He doesn't want you to waste time praising Him.

Focus on the here and now, focus on your own life and how you can improve it, don't rely on God to fix your problems for you.

Jews and Muslims worship Satan and will cleanse the world of all Christians

That is false, I'm Christianand we do not serve the same God as Muslims. Muslims deny Christ is the son of God, they also deny Christ died for the sins of mankind, as the scriptures says those who believe such things are of the anti Christ

Good logic but why wouldn’t god have sent Mohammed to North America or Tonga or anywhere else to preach? The reason it was alwaysthe Middle East is because stories spread more stories and it’s really nothing more.

You don’t pray to praise god. You pray to improve yourself. to wash away sin. Placebo or not, having a habit of praying can actually help get your shit together.

Satan is a proto-Jew desert yokel's weak interpretation of the Zoroastrian Angra Mainyu/Ahriman. Yahweh and Allah are not demons on their own terms.

Zoroastrians were the first to believe that the gods of other people were devils-- a tradition that continues in Christianity.

>Literally worshipping a vagina

The vagina is a symbol for saturnic materialism and the eye of providence. Muslims are lost in goddess worship, the bane of civilisation.

how about you read the bible and quran so that you can know the truth yourself instead of relying on hearsay

oh but reading is too hard for millennials, i forgot

It does not make a whole lot of sense and there have been mutliple schisms in christianity concerning what the relationship between the father and the son (and the holy spirit) actually is.

There is a mythicist theory (only among some scholars) that originally Jesus died and resurrected on a metaphysical level and it was only later that a legend was started about him having lived and died on earth (apparently it was popular at the time to write non-canonical legends about flesh and blood incarnations of pagan gods, so it would be strange if Yahwe did not have one too), with certain church fathers eventually claiming that legend/historical fan-fiction was actual history and they could "prove" the most direct and reliable line of transmission from the original Jesus, pretty much how the reliability of the hadith are graded according to whether they are first, second, third or fourth-hand accounts (as far as I understand). Note for instance that modern scholars do not believe that any of the Gospels were actually written by Matthew, Mark, Luke or John (Matthew, Mark and John don't even mention who their author supposedly is), but these names were ascribed to help bolster the idea that they are first or second-hand accounts and therefore reliable.

Upon closer reading the Gospel of Mark possibly reveals another extinct idea that Jesus himself was only a man but that he was so righteous that God selected him to reveal the Gospel and filled him with the "Christ" during his Baptism so he would know what to say and have the power to perform miracles. The idea comes from the fact that Mark is probably the oldest gospel and it starts off with Jesus being a fullgrown man being baptised when God proclaims him to be his son in whom he is pleased. The entire thing about the virgin birth in the manger is presumed to be a later addition in this case. (continued)

No we don't. Our God is triune( Father Son and the Holy Ghost). Muzzies and (((Jews))) are Christ rejecters and don't have the same God.

>Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
1 John:2:22-23

buddhism has a high murder rate than islam

based prod

like allenby in ww1
he and other prods went to mass with catholics in jerusalem after beating ottomans

that was proven false
fabrication by pro-islam apologists

Muslim Christian and Jews worship the same god , Jews falsfied the christian bible thta's why they are many bibles

Could you elaborate more on how LORD is Satan?

>tips fezdora

You Must
Go Back

the word allah has been changed back to alaha
which is the original word
by assyrian catholic scholars

muslims forced the christian s in the east under the dhimmi systems to use allah as the word for god

muslims ripped off pagan religions of turkic and arabic peoples

You Must
Go Back

They don't necessarily worship the same deity even though islam views the bible and jesus as prophetic moral texts. To be christian you have to believe in the holy trinity of the father the son and the holy spirit. Christianity is more spiritual. I think islam doesnt actually worship a god I think they just believe that nature and its intricacies are god ad everything else is just a tradition and a structured life to keep man in check. Im a latter day saint bishop though and what I know about islam is just from speaking to imams in the community and having a brief read through the koran and some of Alghazalis work.

Islam maybe the only way to defeat Jew america

bullshit

hes a judaizer heretic

The spike in radicalism is due to Muslims.
Islam shouldn't exist, and neither should you.

Easy. God is eternal and timeless. He can see how Moe in the Middle-east would be more successful spreading his word than White Hawk in North America. That's assuming God exists.

spike in radicalization lol islam was founded on murders and butchering merchants civillians and bedouins and ethiopians

No they don’t.

>who are (((they?)))
>raised as a Muslim

You should probably know this by now, if not, then the word starts with a J.

> accelerating expansion resulting in a big rip is a jigsaw puzzle

>How do Christians think a god can sacrifice himself?

You're saying men can easily sacrifice themselves, huh?
>Wraps vest and screams "allah is gr(booom)"

>Do Muslims and Christians worship the same deity
Yes.
>Which God should I worship, if at all?
Whatever you want.

my sky daddy is better than yours

>worshipping Joseph's wife's son
>any year

Which one, Zeus, Jupiter, or Odin?

F*cking lies.
Eartht is flat, brainlet.

>Do Muslims and Christians worship the same deity
no the muslims god is different

jesus suffered on the cross for our sins
christianity is the truth
try research and learn my friend :DD

find a good catholic or orthodox priest
and talk about becoming a christian

god bless

before I go on, I recommend this short series
youtube.com/watch?v=E1ZZeCDGHJE

It shows the different schisms in early christianity concerning the nature of christ and his relation to God. And even these are really only the later early schisms in christianity which are rather well documented, there were other more obscure sects whose writings were destroyed and we only know about through essays from early church fathers who were trying to debunk or discredit their beliefs and institutions.

There were judaic christians, who believed Jesus was the jewish messiah and although he died for our sins we still need to follow jewish laws; the letters of Paul reveal that he had a disagreement with the church in Jerusalem and contrary to them preached that although jewish christians had to maintain jewish law, non-jewish converts are not required to because they might choose not to convert simply because they don't want to be circumcised or give up eating pork among other things.
Coincidentally the Gospels, which were written after the letters of Paul and Paul's brand of christianity had become the most influential, depict Jesus as having come to reform/nullify jewish law and the 12 disciples to be a bunch of moronic, cowardly simpletons...just saying.

Docetists believed that Jesus did not actually incarnate in the flesh and that he was really nothing more than an apparition of some sort. Paul deliberately emphasises in his letters that Jesus came to earth "in the flesh" and the gospels make a point of noting that he was physically wounded while on the cross and that he was literal flesh and blood when he appeared to his disciples after resurrecting, these details are all deliberately there to refute the docetist idea of him only having come to earth as an apparition or illusion. (continued)

This thread is FULL of disinformation.
Yes, the God of the Jews, Christians and Muslims is the same: YWHW, God of Abraham. While Jews and Muslims believe the All-Father to be incorporeal at all times, Christians believe that Jesus of Nazareth, a judean rabi with philosophy far ahead of his time, was the physical embodiment of YHWH, who came down to spread a message of love and compassion, since all the jews (mis) understood was 'conquer the world and enslave your enemies'. Christ came with peace, and Jews had him removed for this. "Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do". And so Jews killed their own LORD in the flesh: cursing them to be seen as demons forevermore.
Muslims believe in YHWH, but believe that Isa (Christ) is not God, but a holy prophet nonetheless. They say Muhammad is another such prophet, and that they will both ride in white horses alongside YHWH to smite the Antichrist/Satan, the secret God of present day (((Jews))).

Excellent post. 4.5 stars.

muslims are heretics

duty of a catholic is to fight them

A Catholic is a sect of Christianity, like Shia and Sunni Muslims, or Orthodox and Kabballistic Jews.
In Christianity, you are to forgive and educate those who do not understand. To spread compassion and end war. Jesus never told anyone to kill their foes. This whole 'killing the infidel' thing is just Middle Age political polarization to justify war, which was done to steal resources.
I mean, listen to yourself? What Christian may judge other souls and strike them in wrath for their ignorance?
This only means you haven't even understood any of the three Abrahamic religions.

The Abrahamic religions all worship YHWH, the God of Abraham. They just differ on who is prophet and what is the message.
If you read all three in chronological order (Kabbalah, Torah, Talmud, Holy Bible 1st Testament, Holy Bible 2nd Testament, Holy Quran) you will understand the relationship between these religions. Yes, Jews did become assholes in ancient times, yes, Christians went political and violent after, and yes, Muslims went conquistador after that.
All three are corrupted as of today.

allah is the devil

1st crusade was well tought out later ones where poorly carried out

jews and christians have same god

islam is a satanic cult.

>jews and christians have same god
Dude, YHWH is God of all three. Jews definitely do NOT believe Christ was the embodiment of God, that's why they had a peaceful rabi tortured to death.
The Crusades are from the already corrupted part of history: when monarchs used religion and heresy as an excuse to kill. Interestingly, if Hell does exist, they would be in it, along with all violent jews and muslims:
YHWH/God/Allah: Thou shalt not kill.

Nope allah is satan himself. He whispered in that child raping murdering theifs ear and created the true Satanist religion, Islam.

No, Islam is a mistranslated and corrupted bible. Allah, God the Father, and the god of the ORIGINAL Jews is YHWH.
The Ashkenazim's God is Satan, which is why they reject peace, killed Jesus/Isa, and seek to enslave the world. They're a blood cult.

There were the Arians who actually stuck around for quite a while who believed that Jesus is distinct from and subordinate to God because they interpret the idea that he was begotten to mean that he was literally created, whereas conventional trinitarian doctrine says that the father and son (and holy spirit) are all equal and always existed (the trinity itself is a concept so confusing that it is officially classified as a mystery, meaning it is officially impossible for humans to understand)

There were gnostic christians whose theology is poorly understood but which was certainly a whole other level of weird and, inspired by these, also the Marcionites who were significant rivals of the roman church at the time, who believed that Jesus was a completely different deity who felt sorry for how God treated humans and sacrificed himself inorder to rescue us from him...which makes a whole lot more sense when it comes to explaining why Jesus and Yahwe have such different temperaments and sets of values than the idea that they are supposed to be the same person.

The idea that Jesus did not exist is a fringe theory in academia, but I think it does the best job of explaining how come Christianity was so confused back in the day. If there was a real Jesus he could have explained what he was and how it all worked at the very latest after his resurrection. The fact that christians could disagree so wildly over what Jesus actually was meer decades after he supposedly returned to heaven indicates to me that the whole thing started off with the concept of a God who sacrificed himself for the sake of the world, people thought it was brilliant, some jewish sect adopted it and only once it started gaining traction did people start wondering about theological implications.

>peaceful rabi
You know rabbis didn't exist until 200-300AD.

Christians believe in the Father, the son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit, as one true God. Muslims reject Christ as God and will be thrown into the brimstone because of this

This is the bidding of Jewish propaganda. Muslims are violent because of the deliberate way the Ashkenazim translated jihad. Allah (God) meant for Man to spread reason through a spiritual struggle against the Synagogue of Satan. The regular Muslims are like regular Christians. Both the new jihad muslims and the crusading christians are just useful idiots the (((jews))) subverted into fighting each other, as they do to this day. If you are one of those 'religious' people who want to murder all those not part of your cult, newsflash, you're neither Christian nor Muslim, you're a stupid gentile serving the imposter jews.

Weird how the term rabi is encountered in texts dating 200-300 BC.
All murderers will burn, including Christian killers.

False. Who ever believes in Christ will live in paradise forever. Read John 3:16

So if you just believe in Jesus (PBUH), you will get paradise?

thats syncretism

jews beleive in same god as us but jesus has come a 2nd time to save the jews

yes all murder is wrong
but crusades where a righteous war

all wars where civillians being butchered for n