Between the three, should I move to North Dakota, Vermont or Maine?

Between the three, should I move to North Dakota, Vermont or Maine?

move into a fucking grave

Come to Maine if you're white and not liberal. Otherwise never come to Maine. Never.

New England is full of cliques of people who have known each other since childhood and never moved away from their comfy little towns.
OP could move there and live there 20 years and still be an "outsider"

>outsider
>not saying “from away”
Masshole detected

North Dakota is full angry, degenerate, divorced white men working in the oil industry now.

Montana is still somewhat comfy.

>44 states plus D.C. are Spanish
>Liberals will unironically say they wish for ME, ND and VT to become Spanish for "diversity"

I love maine, lots of whites, people don't bother you and the nature is awsome

Is there any money left in it?

VT is for faggots, ME is nice but could easily decline politically in 10 years, ND is probably good if you like solitude.

Come to Maine, it's about to swing red and you could help

stay the fuck out of my state you faggot.
you couldn't take the winters here anyway.

North Dakota
>Desolate wasteland of bitter cold and nothingness. Worst place in the American continent
>Vermont
Hippies, farmers, hippy farmers, gun owning hippy farmers, mountains, no cell reception, lots of farms, more farms, more hills and mountains and no cell service with tons of hippies and farmers.
>Maine
Fucking cold and wet with decay and freezing blizzards with no jobs.

There is a better place but I won't tell Sup Forums because I don't want you cucks moving there. Stay the fuck out.

>Worst place in the American continent
yeah if your a sniveling pussy.

>Is there any money left in it?
The ND shale oil? There hasn't been much profit for awhile now. Operations have either been losing money or barely breaking even for awhile. They are staying operational though and keep lots of people in decent paying jobs.

Has nothing to do with toughness. North Dakota is a just a shithole, period. No jobs, no cities, no future, no reason to exist.

Maine is nigger tier in Bizarro world.
Stay the fuck out, whiteboi

Where is the best place to be when the US balkanizes that is also good for white people right now?

thats funny i live in a city and i have a job. guess your an idiot.

you know what, scratch that. your right. there is nothing in Best Dakota. you might as well stay far away.

Maine, you want to be on the coast, settling mainland you run the risk of the territory getting pinched from all angles.

Midwest. Missouri is comfy, just don't live too close to Saint Louis or Kansas City.

Lots of Bhutanese in ND.

98% white. 2% Indian.

All states are nice and conservative if you stay away from their cities. Washington would be a red state without Seattle, Illinois would be a deep conservative Indiana-type state without Chicago, etc.

If I recall correctly, there was a study or whatever that said only one state in the U.S. would remain a blue state without urban voting, and that's Massachusetts, which would still be blue even without Boston.

>Your an idiot
>Your

n1 u sure showed me

The real question: Which state is most woke on the JQ?

Yeah that's true about rural areas being nice no matter where you go. But I'm saying Missouri specifically is a nice place too live. I liked Georgia too when I visited there. I haven't been anywhere else long enough to make a good judgement.

in 2016 there 0 anti-semitic incidents reported in North Dakota, 4 in Maine(1 harassment, 3 vandalism) and 5 in Vermont(4 harassment, 1 vandalism)

no jews in ND. only Scandinavian/German mix can survive the winters here. immigrants come then leave soon after. they always ask: how can you live here?
lol. thats how.

Yeah but I wonder how many of those are What'cha doin' Rabbi? incidents.

Religion in North Dakota
religion percent
Lutheran

35%
Catholic

30%
Methodist

7%
Baptist

6%
Declined to answer

6%
Assembly of God

3%
No religion

3%
Mormon

3%
Presbyterians

1.27%
Jehovah's witnesses
out of 700k+ people estimated 700 jews (estimated too high). thats 0.1%, compare to national 2%

Minnesota, obviously.

Springfield keeps getting mentioned as one of the most racist places in the US. Unfortunately it's full of below average, meth addicted whites.

>Unfortunately it's full of below average, meth addicted whites.

thats the entire midwest

>Masshole detected

And will never realize that it's the attitude why he was never accepted.

>no jobs.

If you cannot find gainful employment right now, the state you're in isn't the problem.

All of them. But I think the thing to look for is the lowest number of them means the least Jews. Very few Jews in Alaska and that's really nice country.

Isn't there criminal blacks and natives there?

hope you like Somalians

>Isn't there criminal blacks and natives there?

There are in every state, but census should reveal much, and the "nice" states mostly keep all their niggers in a few cities.

Ohio, for example has some of the countries most feral and savage nogs but if you travel 30 miles outside of a city it's a different world.

I hear even Michigan is the same.