Our white women need protecting!

>Our white women need protecting!
>Asian women are disgusting gooks, you should marry a traditional white woman
>Vigin incel foreveralone detected
*accuses you of being jewish for addressing the white woman problem*
>Its genetic, vaginas are supposed to look like that

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/08/among-u-s-cohabiters-18-have-a-partner-of-a-different-race-or-ethnicity/
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like British girls

t. asian slut.

why are asian women such tradthots Sup Forums?

>The story is different for Asian adults who cohabit. Almost half (46%) are living with a partner of a different race or ethnicity. This is far higher than the share of Asian newlyweds who are intermarried (29%). One factor that might partially explain this difference is that a larger share of Asian cohabiters (39%) than Asian newlyweds (25%) were born in the U.S., and U.S.-born Asians are more likely than those who are foreign born to have a spouse or partner of a different race or ethnicity. (Among Asian immigrants who cohabit, 38% have partners of a different race or ethnicity compared with 59% of Asian cohabiters who are U.S. born.)

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/08/among-u-s-cohabiters-18-have-a-partner-of-a-different-race-or-ethnicity/

pack it up boys. we're done here.

>claims to be a nationalist
>doesn't want to protect people of his own race because "muh roasties!!1!"
>complains about coalburners
>does the exact same thing
nu/pol/ is shit

there's a huge difference between the women of your tribe being taken by foreigners and the men of your tribe taking foreign women
you know this instinctively
also racemixing with a 70IQ race vs 105IQ (higher than whites) race is also a huge difference

race mixing is always shit, no matter if males or females of your group are involved and no matter if IQ is high or low.
Back to t_d, mutt

Nooooooo you need to man up you fucking beta incel loser!!!! Who is going to pay for little Deshawn?

>racemixing is based
>mulattoes, hapas, blasians, and zambos are based if they're high IQ
>le 50% face

>Our white women need protecting!
Shouldn't you be happy about this?

Didn't you kikes try making this thread earlier?

This is the true master-race

Guys I dont know what to do i just had the talk about our pasts with my new gf and it's worse than i thought

Those pants christ

Tell us, but if it's too bad, leave her... Fucking faggots always go for the easiest way but someday you'll regret it. Don't play with your feelings and break up now.

>claims to save the race
>fucks all races in the youth
>future sons will share their DNA
>fuck you incels virgins for not marrying me :/ :/ :/, man upppp MGTOWss

Did he literally want to blend in with his luggage? Lmao

yes. they're fucked if they lose the women and they know it.

POST THIS PASTA IN ANY AND ALL THREADS YOU THINK CONTAIN OR WERE STARTED BY PAID POSTERS (SHILLS)

THEY ARE BANNED FROM POSTING IN THREADS WITH THESE LINKS

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

You would have looked completely legitimate in your concerns if not for bringing up gook females.
Breeding Elliot Rogers La Creaturas who're born only to suffer and hate themselves is FAR worse than having no children at all.

schizo detected
t.OP

OK
Was pretty MGTOW for a few years and quite enjoyed my life. I'm early 30s. Met a total qt 27, shy, nice, respectable, white, from a good family. Started dating her, everything seems great. I've dated a lot of women in the past and she just seems like a total non whore. I didn't expect her to be a virign or anything but she seemed like she had some class which is very rare nowadays. Start to catch feeling for her. Ive dated her almost two months before she slept with me. Never really asked about past because it seemed her number was very low and im usually a good judge of character, and she made me wait and was so shy about sex. Any way
TLDR, she never burned coal at all, claims to never have "casual sex or sleep around, but i've dated a lot of guys" She's also traveled abroad to europe one with a girlfriend and once alone. Sounds like i've fallen for the roastie meme lads :(

Id rather be some fraction of white than any fraction of slavnigger

If you want my opinion, you should consider staying with her. There's a good chance you'll get cucked, or she'll divorce, but you're 30. You're never going to meet a pure virgin waifu at that age.

I didn;t expect her to be a virgin, but i need to figure out what "a lot of guys" is in her mind. I'm no virg lord myself, my number is in the dozens, but this seems different. Like I expressed to her that im only interested in meeting and dating a potential wife and mother at this point which she was all cool with and seemed intrigued by, then last night she also threw out "if i even decide to have a kid" and similar bullshit. Normally i just pump and dump but this time i caught feelings. Fuck. *bites fist*

>tfw spent the last 10 years dating entitled and bitchy white women
>tfw sick of it
>tfw meet qt3.14 black girl about a month ago
>tfw she's really easy to get on with
>tfw she's not judgemental or anything
>tfw she loves my bwc

Where were you when you realised wmbf is the optimal combination?

I've been with a couple black girls they seem good but they're compulsive liars, all

>if i even decide to have a kid
kek
I don't know man, you know better, you'll make a good choice. Keep looking if she's not the one. She doesn't have to be beautiful, moral values has to trump beauty if you want a good stable marriage and good kids

Please expand upon this point.

Just put a few tests out there, they like lying over anything and nothing at all. Mostly stupid shit like where they went for lunch or some BS. Im serious test it out for yourself. Also filipinos are worse liars they lie about every single thing.

For whites it is better to marry other races since white males are high standard for non white women

Whites are objectively the best race, period.
There have been dozens of studies (taken from dating apps) that show both white men and white women are the most attractive.
In fact, Asian women love white men more than they love Asian men.
I think the only exception were black women, who preferred their own race.

Japanese women are not disgusting though....

>we should gas the kikes
"okay yeah"
>we should kill all the niggers
"sign me up"
>fuck feminism and gays
"I agree user"
>we need to stop paying attention to roasties
"LOLOLOLOLOLOL VIRGIN DETECTED HOLY SHIT LEARN TO HANDLE A REAL WOMAN FAGGOTS YOU GOTTA GET MARRIED AND MAKE MORE WHITE BABIES OTHERWISE YOU'RE NOT A REAL MAN FUCK YOU MANCHILDREN SHITS"

Terrible strawman. The point people are making is that if you are serious about saving the white race then women need to get on board

nice to see you liam

The wall is real