I've been ousted /k/

To avoid being a faggoty blogposter, here is essentially what happened.

>Be a straight white male in college
>Have cultural marxist/conspiracy theorist US history professor
>Cause Cruz attempted to execute another Beta Uprising, our lecture derailed into a 2A seminar
>Professor claims that the 2A applies to only the US Government
>Despite my subconscious indoctrination telling me no, I interjected and told her that she is completely wrong.
>That the Bill of Rights as a whole was written to specifically limit federal power over individuals and states
>FeelingArrogant.mistake
>Start breaking down the 2A while I still have the soapbox. Highlighting the meaning and reasoning behind the facets of the wording of the amendment. From "well-regulated," in the time period referring to training, such as the minutemen had, and not regulation to the fact the founding fathers specified "the right of THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms," not the right of the Government.
>Professor scoffs
>Says "sorry user, but a whole fancy private high-school education doesn't mean you are an expert on something as complex as the Bill of Rights."
>Felt like the entire room shook with laughter
>My mouth is shut permanently in that class

Right - so am I totally autistic and really don't understand the second amendment? Is my professor a cunt? Or both?

I tried researching it and there's like a thousand and one different interpretations from a thousand and one different people. Help /k/ I feel so ignorant of my rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WO2duw0eCwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I went to public school. We were taught essentially what you told them. Having a degree doesn't make her any less wrong.

If you would have said "YOU KNOW PROFESSOR, I WOULD LIKE TO ADD, THEY ONLY HAD MUSKETS IN THAT TIME, LIKE, WHO EVEN NEEDS AN ASSAULT RIFLE 15" He probably would have said something like "Exactly user" and everyone would have clapped like a fucking tumblr story. Professors talk down to students and avoid discussion when they don't know how to properly respond to an argument. Throughout your time in college you should realize something. Professors aren't really that smart. You're doing the same thing they did 20 years ago to get to where they are. In a few years you will literally have the qualifications to teach a fucking class at a university and talk down to people for not agreeing with you. I'm pretty early in my college career, just finishing up my AA, and I have to tell you most professors are fags. Only participate in a discussion like this if you know that the professor isn't a condescending prick.

Shes a self-absorbed cunt with nothing more than ad hominem to back up her claims. You were completely in the right, user.

Your profess is just a Jew
Good on you standing up to (((their))) lies. Read about the "Long march through the institutions"

well, you could go STEM, and leave all that bullshit behind?

History is better as a hobby anyway.

Should have replied with "just like claiming some guy who looked at you funny is a rapist doesn't make you an expert on communism"

>what are the federalist papers

>he actually went into argument with a professor
Im fucking dying of laughter

enjoy getting F'd

Your professor is a cunt. Next time the topic comes up (it will, she wants to grind away at your soul some more), you can point out to her that the Supreme Court holds that the 2A applies specifically to the citizens. Then you can tell her that a whole fancy degree in gender studies (or whatever) doesn’t make her an expert in Constitutional law. Or just let it drop, depending on how bad you need that particular class.

You might want to start bringing a digital recorder to class from now on. If she keeps going after you, you could file a bullying complaint against her.

>college professor
>ad homimem attack when someone disagrees with their worldview

Par for the course. So when did you realize college was a scam, user?

Thanks for the early wake up call user, I can't help but see what you're saying
Good to know, I just can't for the life of me understand why some claim that the BoA empowers the Federal Government.
Aside shit like in my greentext, I really enjoy history, and have since freshman in highschool. A degree in something like history isn't the most valuable, hence while I have the chance I am seriously considering swapping to some kind of economics course - since I enjoyed that to a degree as well back in high school.
>Implying Hamilton, Madison and Jay weren't elitist cunts who saw the lower classes as a collective to be ruled not governed
When I found out what a competent person can make after going to a trade school

You didn't go in prepared enough to deal with your professor. I just dealt with my kike professor on the issue of voter ID and got the class to laugh at him. I made him look ignorant because I've prepared for this arguments well in advance and know what the common refutations will be. That being said it usually isn't worth your time to argue with them. I only did it because I had had about 2-3 beers that morning and no longer give a fuck because I'm graduating. His blatant ignorance and jewery just pissed me off so I had to challenge him. If you are like me and just can't take bullshit but don't care too much about public perception go for it. Otherwise get the fuck out of college as fast as you can. You aren't going to change the minds of anyone. I shit on my professor being a lying kike about voter ID and I guarantee that while my class of 120 students was interested in my speaking and listened, they didn't learn. Next week another professor can tell them the same thing and they'll believe it. The only good you are doing is making the 1-2 other redpilled/woke/whatever kids sitting in the class feel good because they now know "I'm not the only one."

thats when you go to your Dean of Students/Dean of your College and discuss what happened, but not in the context of her being right and wrong but in the context of the professor's treatment of a paying customer that expect a respectful discourse within the classroom, not ad homs and suppressing students views.

most college upper administrations arnt as indoctrinated as the professors themselves; they are still dull administrators and their job primarily involves student well-being and retention rates, not Cultural Marxist indoctrination.

you can even start submit formal complaints against the professor, any ensuing work that seems unfairly graded or future negative comments in the classroom (your socio-economic background is a protected class in some cases) can be reported and show a papertrail of inappropriate behavior that means more to an administrative board than a bad review on Ratemyprofessor.

>When I found out what a competent person can make after going to a trade school

Not a great deal of money, unless you're prone to believing the lies of those who prop up bars across the English speaking world.

When you get to it, someone might have heard of a guy who knows a guy who once had someone offer him 100k a year for a welding job. That didn't exist.

>go stem
>get passed over for xir/xer otherkin
>get relegated to jobs of minimal influence and mind fumblingly stupid tasks
>get forced into diversity training because LULwhitemale
>refuse
>get Damore'd
>???
>profit

File a formal complaint. Schools take them seriously.

People hate on the Jews for a lot of reasons, but what most people fail to remember, is that their whole lives are based on a terrible lie to begin with. Their god dictates they do these things under the threat of fiery damnation. Gentiles may be the fools, but Victims we are all. The religion and subsequent ethnic identity are the true poisons, not the man who worships.

You were correct, your teacher was a cunt, and you also have autism. College is an echo chamber for idiots, the point is to learn marketable skills for the workplace and get out, all as fast as possible. This is all while being force fed bullshit from professors who are poor and spiteful of the well off for their wise life choices. Speaking out against the narrative gets your grade docked, earns you ridicule from your classmates, and makes you a target in the classroom. Just keep your head down and get your education over with.

you idiot

dude fedora lmao
(I agree)

if you are stem and getting passed over that's your own fault. learn to fucken program we got shit to get done. Learn how to do optimization algorithms and figure out how to make someone money

>biting the hand that feeds you because it served you carrots instead of peas
you're not in college to debate you're in college to buy a degree and get out into the real world where you MIGHT be able to convince someone of something.

Shit nigger, Welders aint making shit on land, but go to sea and they are cashing in. Fuck, anything related to your countries respective merchant marine pays well.

This man knows whats up.

Nothing wrong with trying to redpill some libshits while he's there. Although I wouldn't be surprised if anons grades suddenly go down...

>Right - so am I totally autistic and really don't understand the second amendment? Is my professor a cunt? Or both?

No, you're just another know-it-all kid who thinks a history professor won't have heard the arguments you're parroting to boredom and back again before you were even born, and your professor is was simply bit short on patience for such.

>as complex as the Bill of Rights.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

What in the utter fuck is complex about that?

You didn't keep going after that?
What the fuck man?
That response isn't an argument, it's an insult to direct attention away from them and on to you. It's an admission they know they're wrong.

College is such a fucking joke.
Everybody acts as if there are only smart people there but the dumbest people I've ever met in my life were all in college.

I had a professor tell me "Sorry, I'm not interested in alternative facts. That's why I have a PHD, I know what I'm talking about." Class then erupts in laughter while browsing facebook on their macbooks drinking starbucks.
fuck college, professors will NEVER respond to an actually argument.

You should show them user...show them all your anger...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WO2duw0eCwE

lefty nigger plz go

you should have told her instead attacking you, she should attack the argument

Dude, where's your argument?

>alternative facts
What, what the fuck are alternative facts?

>It's an admission they know they're wrong.
No, it's a teacher with a lesson to drag back on track. You're not in High School any more, so they're not gonna fuck around with the extra soft Snowflake handling gloves. If you want someone to tell you how clever you are, call your mom.

>professors will NEVER respond to an actually argument.
Start with having an argument that actually has some form of merit and wasn't run into the ground a long fucking time ago. And yeah, I'm just gonna assume that your professor was right and your argument was shite, because between me, you and your professor, there's one with a somewhat relevant PhD, and one college kid with a chip on his shoulder. Odds ain't in your favor, no matter what the other kids around here will tell you.

Yeah, can't have a dissenting opinion in a thread for complaining about how college won't allow dissenting opinions now can we?

I'm not arguing shit, I'm just embracing my inner child and letting the Emperor know why his balls are so cold.

Arguments are won based on merit alone the post
>critiques user on wasting prof. Time with debate
The professor was the one who brought it up you dip. And was spewing garbage on the level of an 8th grader talking about politics.

It's a word that one of the president's white house correspondents made up for facts that do not fit in the mainstream dogma, like "alternative media".
Leftists subverted that term and it's used as "lies by alt sources posing as facts, i.e. muh infowars" now.
It has the same history as the term "fake news" only in reverse, a leftist came up with it to describe alternative media's percieved higher tendency for incorrect info and Trump subverted it to call out MSM bullshit.

>muh lessons
>haha have some personal insults
Maybe people shouldn't spew bullshit then hide behind "lol I don't have time for this ;)" excuse.
His prof was wrong, he was right, get over it.

>claiming an argument was run into the ground without saying why
>muh appeal to authority

>Says "sorry user, but a whole fancy private high-school education doesn't mean you are an expert on something as complex as the Bill of Rights."
#notanargument

>having a phd makes someone right, all the time, no matter what
Have a (you) with your endless appeals to authority.

>And was spewing garbage on the level of an 8th grader talking about politics.
Or so user claims. I'm sure he's completely unbiased and impartial there.

>second only applies to government workers
sounds like 8th grader to me, unless you're just trying to cast doubt onto OP even though you don't know jack shit yourself.

your professor is retarded. You are 100% correct. I have no idea what the fuck they were thinking or trying to teach. They're blatantly wrong.

Your professor is a lying hook nosed kike.

Good job on calling out the bullshit.

>whoosh.jpg

>Professor claims that the 2A applies to only the US Government
Wow, what a genius. I wonder why the justice system hasn't thought of that in the 226 years since it was written.

So, you're just going to let your own biases assume that he IS biased, then? Yeah, that makes much more sense.

This. Should've pointed out that her being a professor doesn't seem to have elevated her over making personal attacks instead of actual arguments.

Oh yeah user well MY professor disagrees with YOU, what now bitch?

colleges are not places of discourse. They were at one point when they had real humanities and actual standards without quotas and annual graduation class "crafting". Universities are no longer universal.

Mock her for Ad Hominem.

the professor is annoyed by the argument because he knows that it's one that he's never won before. Confident professors don't tell you you know nothing; they tell you what you don't know. Anything else is ego.

You professor is the LARGEST of cunts and you should have called out her ad hominem right fucking there.

This.

If prof's only argument is authority, you could appeal to a higher authority like the supreme court. Why doesn't the supreme court agree with you?

Lineman here

I make about 130k a year in a state with a shit Union. Back up in NY I was pulling about 200k on a highline job

Didn’t even have to go to a trade school, just got my CDL A and then started working as a ground hand before applying for the apprenticeship. Good money if you aren’t a bitch

Yeah, good fucking luck ever getting in on a job like that
t. welder

>she
Well, there’s your problem user. Women can’t be professors.

Professors/teachers all expect to be teaching YOU shit, so when you prove them wrong or tell them something they didn't know in front of their class, which is probably comprised of 98% normies, they'll go into ultra-high self defense mode. You can't prove a professor wrong, even if you're right (unless the professor actually cares about discussing rather than talking down to people)

>I'm not the only

I quit speaking up because I want the only one.

>engaging the left whatsoever

That's on you baby.

This. Those who seek and love knowledge will teach, those who seek power will demean.

your own fault m8,
professors dont want an actual discussion, they want you to repeat everything they said so they can get high off their own farts. either sit in silence or just repeat what they want to hear, even if you know its bullshit or else he's verbally humiliate you. You should know that by now
>tfw a caricature of a SJW professor, complete with the glasses and bob hair cut, delvers a lecture on how all halloween costumes are sexist against women
>therefore, halloween is sexist
>this went on for almost an hour
>one brave soul argues against it, saying "dont buy the costumes then"
>she almost throws him out of the room

let them live in their prideful little bubbles, in a few years you'll be in the real world, a place they couldnt survive. Thats why the chose to stay in colleges or high schools forever

>>Professor claims that the 2A applies to only the US Government

Whole bunch of dumbfucks talking about shit they know nothing about in here.

Bill of Rights originally only extended to federal government. 14th amendment incorporated several amendments to the states, but the second amendment was never explicitly incorporated entirely. I think you misunderstood the point your professor was saying. The Constitution as a legal enforceable document only applies to the federal government, although certain parts of it and amendments therein have been incorporated into the states. McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 742 (2010), incorporated it partially, to the extent that due process clause protects an individual's right to "keep and bare arms." That is a weak and purposefully vague standard the court set. The second amendment is not fully incorporated to the states. The limits of how many gunz and what sorts of gunz someone can own will be decided on a state-by-state basis. This is a good thing. Federalism is a unique and significant feature of our republic and it is not a bad one.

Also,

> That the Bill of Rights as a whole was written to specifically limit federal power over individuals and states.

It did not serve this purpose until after the Civil War. It only applied to federal executive powers.

You fought the wrong battle OP, your rage blinded you. I expected better /k/.

That reminds me, we haven't had sexual harassment training in a while...

Anyone who "doesn't have time for this" in an educational setting is not there to teach but to control.

If you don't have the time for correcting bad arguments and logic with facts, then you need to GTFO of education.

If what OP is telling is true, the actions of the Prof. do not in anyway shape or form fit the reason of someone who wishes to teach, but that which wishes to indoc.

I hate that whenever shit like that happens nobody else will back you up and call out the professor on bullshit like that

This is like the opposite of what every political science class I took has taught...

>shite
opinion ignored...

>>Be a straight white male in college
First mistake
> I interjected
second

> Is my professor a cunt?
This.
A lefty cunt specifically.

How come right wing and lolbertarian professors are so uncommon in academia?

They can go off and be successful in the private sector...

The best professors are either forced to teach a few classes a week to keep their research going or opt to do so in addition to jobs in the private sector. Full time college professors are generally just those who aren't good enough to actually write the books on their subject.

You don't discuss with a teacher/professor/captain/boss/etc unless you're ready to leave and not come back or have the power to tell him to leave and not come back. You're there to hear or say "yes, sir", do your thing, get what you want and leave to enjoy life.

You were both wrong - there are indeed hundreds of legitimate ways to interpret BoR and 2A specifically. That's one juridical hell and it's entire meaning certainly can't be accurately summed up in a couple of lines - you could spend a fucking life discussing just 2A and it's application in different contexts. You and your professor just couldn't help but jump that soapbox. You have more justification for it though, being a learning youth and not a professional whose qualification is largely about staying away from soapboxes.

That said, that's one of the important learning experiences in college. For most of your career you will be surrounded by uninformed and ignorant people who will be swinging their explicitly wrong opinions all around. Some of them might be your immediate superiors even. Suffering under shitty college professors should teach you how to function among and under such shitheads without unnecessary conflict. So far you are failing at that - you can't fight all the stupidity in the world, it's fucking futile. Smart thing to do would be just ignoring her, or confronting her in private instead of descending to her level of attention-whoring.

That is why political science is not the fucking law. Read court opinions to find out what SCOTUS said. Read the federalist papers to see what (one contingency) the founders thought about state/federal power.

fucking idiot is talking about political science and he doesn't know the difference b/w state and State, Jesus Christ I should be charging you fucking idiots. Believe me when I say that the liberal cucks have a 4 to 1 ratio on people learning to actually understand this shit. They might not be good arguments in fact, but they will be better argued and researched than whatever horseshit you learned in POLITICAL SCIENCE SCHOOL

god fucking dammit the internet was a mistake, post about guns you fucking idiots.

>>Be a straight white male in college
First mistake
> I interjected
second
> Is my professor a cunt?
Yes. Most likely
Just know you are not alone.You will always have brothers and sisters around you. Just look for those using their GI bill and make friends. When it comes time to smack down these weak circle jerking puss cakes, they will have your back. Just keep your mouth shut and do the work.

You need to roll with it. Keep at that and once there's a situation where she can't think of a good comeback or you get the last word, the others will understand that you were in the right on all the previous occurrences as well.

Your mission from now on is to demonstrate what a self-absorbed SJW she is. Shouldn't really be teaching in the first place, she could have used that as a teachable moment but she chose to attack your person instead.

Frame your comment as "hold on, there are many opposing views and other interpreatations" instead of making it an argument. She can't just teach her own view of things uncritically.

you practice user?

We actually had to go over court cases and stuff about the foundations of the country in political science which was a mandatory course for everyone in the university.. I am a Biologist so it really doesn't come up much unless we are fighting with EPA about approving nutrient standards...

Professor is absolutely an arrogant, disrespectful cunt. Walk the fuck out of there and find a private institution.

Take if from someone who wanted to be a professor, the class room is for lecturing, not open discussion. Academia is a pryamid scheme full of made up words used to justify over inflated salaries and, ironically, a good old boy network for people who love to hear their own voice. You learned the hard way, but never discuss, just nod and smile.

I wonder if they’d consider the average iq of niggers to be 70 and only 1 percent having an iq higher than 105 an alternative fact?

do this

Infiltrated and subverted, not to mention they get a pretty sweet run on the govt gravy train with uni loans for degrees that are worth dirt.

This is good

This.
Ignore others in this thread.
The professor's teaching a class in their home turf. They're not there to argue with you. They worked for the power to push whatever agenda they want. It's not the end of the world.

This is all correct

Explain more user, please. This is incredibly interesting, but I don't understand. The wording of the 2nd Amendment is literally "the right of the people to keep and bare arms," how can anoyne interpret that as anything other than a right designated for THE PEOPLE, the general population. Many aspects of the Bill of Rights are difficult to understand and interpret, whereas the 2A has always, to me at least, seemed incredibly clear.

This is literally what you do as a triggered SJW.

>what is DC vs Heller

>I interjected and told her
I see your problem right there. Check your male privilege.

>she should attack the argument
You are just asking to stay after class to clean the erasers. I just hope she's hot.

>Bill of Rights originally only extended to federal government. 14th amendment incorporated several amendments to the states, but the second amendment was never explicitly incorporated entirely

Pretty sure there was a case (may have been 14th amendment related) that affirmed the constitutional protections of citizens against the federal government to also apply to protection from state governments. That sort of is the logic of the 10th amendment after all; states can make their own laws but not those interfering with rights enumerated in the constitution.

Also OP apparently hasn’t learned the lesson that you don’t bother trying to convert your professor on ideological issues.

What I’ve learned in my time in academia (I’m in graduate school) is that you don’t bother trying to convince anyone of anything because nobody really listens to arguments anyway and they never learn anything from them despite what the facts are. What I would recommend learning to do (with other students; don’t bother getting into deep discussions with your teachers, especially female ones) is try to get them to consider your points by asking questions (Socratic dialogue style), this way they come to the conclusions themselves.

Here’s a quick example of asking a series of questions to make a point (people are more receptive if you disguise arguments as questions):

“Do you think private citizens should have firearms?” (They say no.)

“Who should be allowed to have them?” (They, probably, say the police.)

“Do you think we have a police brutality problem in this country?”

And there you’ve made a point where if you’d just come out and made an argument they would have gotten mad at and ignored.

Also make sure to use the words "self-absorbed cunt" to her face, and make sure to call the rest of the class out for lemmings that they are.