Be bong

>be bong
>can't buy pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/grocery-store-egg-sales-minors_us_562fbf72e4b0c66bae59bd8d
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Nicola_Hughes_and_Fiona_Bone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why not

those egg shells can be really sharp and should be banned

the jews

brits need to be treated like the small children that they are. they might make a mess so they can't have it.

egg and flour? man they must think being able to buy a gun makes us gods.

A B S O L U T E
S
T
A
T
E

Fucking wat? Bongs are more retarded than leafs.

> be murimutt
> can buy anti-armored vehicles 50 cal gun

Wew

This can't be real

Is this what bongs do to keep the murder rate low? Remove anyone's ability to do anything at all?

>bebong
>never get eggs or flour thrown at you
>be mutt
>get shot
Remind me again why British people are made fun of

That's what you get for throwing flour and eggs instead of straight up glitter.
Try not selling glitter to little girls, there will be RIOTS.

Someone say 50 cal?

There's no written statute anywhere forbidding the sale of eggs and flour to under 16s or anyone what so ever - obviously. I don't know what that is, my guess a personal choice by a shop where that has happened a lot but I've never seen it in my life and if anyone else in the UK has I'd like to hear that.

You do know this is because chavs and niggers buy vast amounts of eggs and flour and then spend time throwing this shit at cars, passers by, businesses etc?

Then again, I only have to look behind my back for people throwing eggs, not brandishing pistols at me.

i still don't understand how they carry a knife home fomr the shops

Have you seen this before then? When I was younger the local Sainsburys ended up getting rid of the itchy bomb plants they had because we'd throw them off buses and cars but not flour and eggs.

brandishing is a felony. so are warning shots.

any law abiding citizens knows that if he is going to take out his CCW he is going to kill someone.

holy fuck lol

HAHAHA

hang on thats not emphatic enough;

___HA_HA_HA_HA_HA__!!!111!!11

Itchy bomb plants? Those spheres that break apart? I used to put those in water balloons and chunk them from the school roof.

bongs are more cucked than leafs, and lemme tell ya, that ain't easy

It's retarded, but it's a policy you see supermarkets do in middle-class areas because they don't want their houses to be egged and floured during Halloween.
Here is an American shop doing the EXACT same thing.
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/grocery-store-egg-sales-minors_us_562fbf72e4b0c66bae59bd8d

Like big red berries that make you itchy if you get hit with them. We used to just stand on a main road and throw them off passing cars. Makes me want to go do it again.

I can walk into a shop with a bag filled with blades and billhooks to get them sharpened up at a nearby shop.

As usual, Americans are gullible and believe that anything they see is universal truth.

Yes we had a problem with local kids who clearly arent interested in baking some fairy cakes or biscuits spending cash on flour and eggs then spending the rest of the night hurling them at people getting off the bus from work, old ladies cowering in fear in their bungalows and businesses who won't sell them alcohol.

Clearly on a discretionary basis.

,...you mean rose hips?

>flour and eggs then spending the rest of the night hurling them at people getting off the bus from work, old ladies cowering in fear in their bungalows and businesses who won't sell them alcohol.
Lel. Sounds about right. I can see that happening.

Sounds about right. They were itchy bombs in Geordieland if that is indeed what they were.

you need a reason to carry a knife. they law doesn't say its illegal to carry a knife. it say's it's illegal to carry one without good reason.

It's a bit of an extreme reaction for something that is a nuisance at most. Is it really that widespread? Has this happened to you or anyone you know? I'm actually kind of interested in this now.

see

Civil war when?

Brits like Australians believe there is no problem in existence that can't be solved by banning things

>not getting hit with mud bombs every time you pass through the local council estate

instead of banning eggs and flour, why not just arrest and/or horse whip the perpetrators?

Why can't these kids just be like Sweden and throw hand grenades?

Because more lower class scum are bred every day who will take their place.

or taxing it.

Because they're poolanders, pajeets and pakis.

im sorry but thats not a defense of anything.

your children. your pathetic. you yearn to be told what to do, how to do it, when to do it and to be fucking filmed via CCTV while you fucking do it.

it makes me sick to my stomach.
it brings bile up into my fucking esophagus.

fuck you.
fuck your faggot country.
hang yourself.

Ah I'm thinking of the American Sycamore which has a cousin, the London Plane Tree, in the UK.

No they aren't. They're chavs and about as English as they come.

OMG USA IS SO KEKED XDDDD

Ah I know the type you mean. Bit like conker shells.

Alright then. Chavs are better by default.

Paki kids throw bricks off cars. Chavs just throw eggs, mud bombs and berries.

you got this from k, fuck off

>oy you
>is that a knife on your belt there?
>what's your reason for carrying that?
What do you say?

oi mate g'day

say your sihk and your religion requires it. the officer will be suspended for racism.

what's that stick?

BIN
THAT
WHISK

It is my holy blade for cutting infidels and goats in holy rituals, inshalla.

>weaponized food

this is new

My firepower (pic related) because I'm English.
But to be absolutely cereal.
Of course you can buy a gun. A full auto, with a box of frags for when you really want to celebrate bonfire night.
Just don't tell anyone.
You faggots in the colonies think guns are for photographing and posting on line, yet how many of you ever pushed the barrel up someone's nose even? you'd be in the Hogg locker begging CNN to save you by banning freedom if my kitten got angry.
Can buy pussy gun legally with pussy single shot selector with three settings - single - single - single.
POOOOOSAYZ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Nicola_Hughes_and_Fiona_Bone
These ossifers with their crack training in political correctness and media awareness walked into a fight where a couple of heads were killing off the competition.

Sihks have to carry ceremonial knives.

I predict they'll be the first Islamic State in Europe before Germany, Sweeden and Canada. No wonder niggers, dunecoons and other assorted Paki's find their nation laughable and treat the natives like a doormat.

It was her stick she brought in from outside.

Anti-Material Rifle

that would be fun as fuck

Say I'm jewish and require a knife to defend myself from anti-semitism.

yeah buddy im glad you get it

Trying to picture this throwing off thing. Do you mean throwing at or throwing from?

>be cleetus, can't buy kinder egg

You don't need a reason to carry a folding knife with a blade under 3 inches. Anything else is "for work".

If it's an emergency he says 'ne new ne naw ne naw' as drives so you know to get out of the way.

If you don't live in a nigger or poor spic shit hole, your chances of getting a gun pulled on you are practically non existent.

>Canada
>In Europe

A KNIFE BONG ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND

Someone doesn't like being exiled to the wastelands.
Tough sheeeiitt.
In the time it took you to read this a dingo has stolen your baby

as long as you follow these exact rules
and nobody feels threatened by the sight of your floppy 3 incher
or face 4 years in prison and an unlimited fine

Disclaimer: I don't hate bongs, I'm merely illustrating how their government is cucking them

Derp, thanks for pointing that out goy. Canada is trying real hard to be like dad though.

Why are middle class areas full of such pussies
When I was at school my house got egged and I found out who it was so I beat them up after school

What a shit meme. You know this is a swede or frog by their hiding behind a fag flag

Never mind knifes, potato peelers should never be kept in the house.

>be france
>1/8 women raped

What country is that from?

Thats why we rebelled from dad 240 years ago

you are like a little baby

is that a can opener?
no one should have access to weapons of war like that

That's not Britain. Check the currency.

>a fucking can opener
the absolute state m8

camping

Oh ffs I take back my last post. Obviously we could bake a gun

hiya

noice

watch this

>Someone doesn't like being exiled to the wastelands.
I'm not even mad. Mad Max Wasteland is far comfier than a dystopic, 6 gorillion cameras on every corner, police state where police don't prosecute paki rape gangs cause muh racism. I'm surprised you haven't been arrested for browsing Sup Forums yet.

Those signs go up after the police stations all got closed.
The government steal all the tax money, don't hire police but get their newspapers to call you gangsters if you hire out to police your own area.
Actually, no, Daily Fail, A protection racket is where YOU commit the crime and bully people into paying you not to.
A private policing action is when everyone begs you to go and tell your neighbours that you'll be standing on their wind pipe until the police arrive (could be hours) if they don't stop dealing drugs in the street.
These subtle differences are ignored by the media.

>you should ban sharia law

not an argument

I'm alright with poos because you're not bad to live side by side with

righty-o then carry on m8

I don't run around in public waving my knives in people's faces. As long as you don't live in london or act like a retard then you can carry a knife just fine.

yes it is you brain dead limey moron.

Just another example of why my Australian hate isn't unwarranted. You're awful people with an axe to grind about Britain, everywhere I go you're winging about something. I wish they'd take that Union Jack off your flag and move your god forsaken desert shithole of a continent away from New Zealand so I never need to encounter your mongoloids ever again as long as I live.

The only Anglos in Australia seem to be the absolute worst of the worst. Like you're trying to outdo chavs in the lower class department or something. The rest are just Irish and German mongs.

Hows ya Bush tucka today?
the cameras don't usually work or have anyone to watch them. It's a psy-OP.

eh I remember reading about that pic somewhere and apparently that schooltrip was a voluntary, one-time thing