The hardest pill

At this point of the decadence, only Islam can fix the West

You know it very well, and won't admit it's true

>kikes gone
>degenerates will be removed
>SJWism removed
>women will become women again
>niggers will be put on their place (look up in youtube what happens to somalians and other africans in Egypt, Morocco, etc)
>the saudis can lose their hegemony and be suplanted by a new house or state who will take control of Mecca, perhaps even a european one
>sufism
>etc

Either using a VPN or just an immigrant. No way an actual Deutsche would say this.

Since you rejected Christianity, yes Islam is the way to go.

More like, we just need people to be Christian again. The teachings of Jesus are vastly superior to that rapist murderer from the desert.

>turn the other cheek faggotry
>superior to rape and conquest
Good one

The Germans, Swedes, and Brits are all slowly giving in. It's not beyond any of them to say these things anymore.

Sorry Shlomo, but your kippah is shoiwng

>guys follow this quick guide to become an economic dwarf and carbomb infested ruin! Its called Islam and it will fuck you up senpai.

Lol. Any of Christianity good teachings comes from the OT which has been retconned by every Christian church to be non binding. It's a fucking joke now revolving around turning the other cheek.

Don't be fooled. They're shitskins.

>being so jewed into thinking life is about money

Every muslim country is dysfunctional af and plagued by heavy infighting and turbovirgins who turn forms of utter depravity.

Hahahaha

I hope so, I hope so many good things happen yours and the other European countries. Bants aside, man I'm rooting for all of you so hard!

i would accept a racist extremist islam that considers that only nonbelievers but also mudslimes are enemies of the state.
If Europe makes their own version of Islam that wants to purge the middle east and Africa im ok with that.

We would have higher amount of shitskins flowing in our countries cuz islam doeant know about racism. Atleast there is another barrier with them and us when we have different religion

thanks abdul

What a great offer, fix the west at the low low cost of your eternal soul burning with Mohammed.

>I want an Islam that hates muslims

>But I tell you not to resist an evildoer. On the contrary, whoever slaps you on the right cheek, turn the other to him as well

Let's be honest, the European man was at his best when he was conquering and raping lesser civilizations. That is, when was closer to Islam than Christianity.

This