So badass, is this correct pol ?

So badass, is this correct pol ?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i want to have the right one as a gf

What's the context, the populous being trolled by those two mocking bird kids or vice versa?

yeah they're so immune to trolling that one couldn't handle real life bullying so he killed 17 other kids in fit of trolling

>the grew up on the Internet
The curated experience you get with the big five, or can they actually dial in to a BBS?

I'd fuck the one on the right.

I fucking hate white women. Fuck them.

>grew up on the internet
I really don't get the whole hype behind having social media and saying you grew up on the net and know how to troll. I've been trolling since the early-mid 90's. Most people are too lazy to even reverse image search a picture. This stupid nonsense appeals to technologically illiterate people

any attempt to troll them would result in them crying, committing suicide and it being labelled as harassment

>they're better at(trolling) it than you
is it implying what i think it is implying ?

>buzzfeed
>is it true
The fact that they said it proves it untrue. And they might have grown up on twitter, but that’s fucking preschool compared to pol.

Snapchat isn't "the internet."

This

When you resort to saying that publicly, you know you lost.

link the video

Does anybody else think they look similar to each other?

(from left to right)
- 2 has the same nose, eyes and ears as 1
- 3 has the same nose as 2 but 1's brows. 3's mouth is like that of 2 but flipped horizontally, and if you look closely the teeth isn't much different either (left front tooth slightly bigger than the right one).
- 1 has a buzzcut, but you can see from where she used to part her hair on the right side of the forehead. it's the same place as the other two.

Are they related?

Should I call my therapist yet?

>they grew up on the internet
no, they grew up on facebook, twitter, and instagram

LOL - Uh Oh! NRA going down!
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html

A predominantly Jewish high school gets shot up and these are the faces we get?

sharebluefags are truly worthless.
You Fucking cunts couldnt psyop your way out of a kindergarten class.