Zaregoto

Where the nonsense at?

Ep 7 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

suiminchuudoku.net/tl/index.php?title=zaregoto:vol6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No need to keep watching since best girl died already.

It's been up for 3 days

Im just waiting for the entire series to come out now. Waiting months to see the story to continue for another 20mins is insane.

Is this SHAFT? This screenshot looks very Monogatarish.

What am I doing wrong?

Searching nyaa doesn't bring it up?

Maybe you're searching the wrong nyaa.

There isn't a good rip yet, so nothing is on nyaa. It's on himado.

FUCKING FINALLY
FUCK
You don't know how many timeline I've gone through to wait for this shit

best girl

I hope they'll do the second one after this. I don't think it's a great adaption but it's still nice to see the characters animated

The best girls.

Can't wait for best girl to appear next episode.

I... just want to have some way to experience the story of books 6-9 without reading spoilers. My japanese has yet to reach Nisio-tier.

>don't think it's a great adaption
its better than the novel, not saying much cause vol 1 is prob the weakest beside vol 5

>its better than the novel
You are joking right? This adaption is pretty terrible.

the anime is so bad japanese zaregoto fans are revolting against it and basically asking shaft to stop adapting the series before they ruin anymore

the 2ch thread is pretty much nothing but shitting on shaft at this point

Selling well enough. It's not perfect, but it's a pretty good adaptation. I would really like to see them do more.

She looks like doll from the monogatari series
She looks like crab, with the background being the school stairs where she falls from
She looks like araragi's mom

>She looks like araragi's mom
>she

fug
Got tricked by the eyelashes

subs when? user please

when the real raws appear since i don't think the usual subber knows about the other source

It's genuinely mediocre, better than the complete disaster it looked like, though.
>I would really like to see them do more.
Well, yeah, it's better than nothing, and there is still a small chance that vol. 2 gets a different director.

>the 2ch thread is pretty much nothing but shitting on shaft at this point
Jesus. Not that they are wrong, though, hope that will make shaft finally change director. Isn't Oishi still doing jack shit? Just give Kubishime to him.
BTW, at this point I'm curious about 2ch reactions, did they get angrier than that about Itamura's monogatari series? I'm certainly not in love with Zaregoto adaption but the direction isn't as bad as Itamura's, imo.

What was the point in rushing on the OVA of a 15 year old series? Couldn't they have waited until it was further along? Especially with all the delays.

Belatedly, I haven't followed Monogatari 2ch threads before, but the reviews in the Zaregoto thread are about as caustic as it gets. But I think the issue is less that the direction is bad and more that the animation looks like dog shit despite the delays.

Delays where probably mostly planning. Shaft isn't used to having as much shit.
Think about it this way, Owari, the latter parts of Kizu, 3-gatsu, another 3-gatsu, that fireworks movie, and fate pre-pro all had to happen during the time Zaregoto was being released.

If push came to shove, delaying an OVA which they have pretty much complete control over its releases of would be their obvious choice.

>Delays where probably mostly planning. Shaft isn't used to having as much shit.
It doesn't matter what the reason is. Delaying a single 30-minute episode for up to 3 months at a time is a surefire way to piss off your client base and lose customers. Japanese Zaregoto fans are pretty pissed because the delays combined with the absolutely dismal budget allotted to the production show that Zaregoto is at the bottom of Shaft's priority list.

It's stupid, too, because Zaregoto is still popular enough in Japan that it easily could've broke 30k if they'd put any effort in and made it an actual anime.

But Zaregoto didn't have to happen then. If they knew that ahead of time they could have waited to release it.

>we will never see qt Zigzag or Greengreengreen in our lifetime

And Man Eater is even less likely. Just fucking end me.

I'm a pleb and I've actually never read that far and have zero idea where to find translations for later volumes or the ningen series.

I mean, I'm not saying that it was good planning. I think Zaregoto deserved better but Shaft fucking up stuff like this is not unusual.
I'm just saying it was not simply directional but rather mostly production problems.

Nanananami nanami when?

There aren't any translations, sadly. I'm just fortunate enough to be fluent in moon.

Not until Ningen gets animated. So literally never ever.

Damn, and I was hoping a kind soul would spoonfeed me tls for something past vol5.

For what it's worth, I'm considering starting up a Ningen series translation project soon. I'll probably leave mainline Zaregoto alone, though, since Vertical might get there eventually.

Godspeed, user.

Great, where would you be posting them?

Would be great.

sales wise I think it did pretty good, and Zerozaki is one of most popular characters: also Vertical has a re-release of volume 2 in February

we should be good, especially if last volume end with teaser

First few chapters of vol 6 translated here, but the full volume will probably never be finished.
suiminchuudoku.net/tl/index.php?title=zaregoto:vol6

It's a shame, since Hitokui is one of the best ones.

I would pay 150 bucks to read a decent translation the rest of the books.

Who do you think will voice Mikoko? I was imagining Hanazawa Kana, but they probably wouldn't use anyone from Monogatari.

This piece of human garbage got a nendo.
Who the fuck even demand him?

Thousands of fujos.

And Zerozaki will probably make double the cash if they get far enough to put out a nendo of him, too.

>fujos
Wat? there aren't even any dude other than that 1 guy no one remember. That don't make sense.

>that 1 guy no one remember
Zerozaki is the most popular character, my friend.

Yeah thousand years ago. w
Why do you think it only come out NOW when it's already published years ago?

I honestly don't understand what you're trying to say.

Zerozaki aren't popular anymore.
So Fujo demanding that is impossible.

And you're basing that off what, exactly? He's still the most popular character. If he's less popular now, it's just because the series as a whole has lost popularity over the years.

Then why they aren't nendo of him WHEN THE BOOK STILL PUBLISHING? EVEN THOUGH HE'S POPULAR AS FUCK?

Friend, they didn't start making nendos until the anime started airing. There was no Zaregoto merchandise before the anime came out, period.

Tomo is mai waifu. That is all.

But you said it yourself>Thousand of fujos demand the nendo

Which makes no sense, that guy didn't even had enough screentime to be fujo'd.
Then suddenly you brought up Zerozaki. Shit aren't even introduced

I was talking about the Ii-chan nendo. Are you saying Ii-chan doesn't have enough screentime to be popular? You know he is the main character, right?

Regarding Zerozaki, I know he isn't introduced, that would be why I said "if they get far enough to put out a nendo of him."

Are you ESL?

No, you said fujo which means it needs more than 1 guy. And so far the only guy other than Ii is that guy who accompany the cripple.
Which aren't popular, and no one cared about. You for example seems not to get the guy I referring to the first time I posted it.

Yet suddenly you said
>but zerozaki is the most popular.
Get what I'm trying to say now? You can't bring zerozaki if he still not exist yet.
It's not about ESL, it's about you suddenly brought zerozaki to confused things up.

The people buying the merch are people who read the novel 10 years ago and thus already know all the characters. This OVA is not bringing in a new audience.

>Zerozaki aren't popular anymore.
fucking secondaries, i swear

If he's the most popular, then why is Ii got the Nendo first and not Zerozaki? in fact the girl got better popularity than Ii and still haven't got any figure.
CHECKMATE ATHEIST

Nah Hana Kana's voice is way too light for Mikoko's genkiness