/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports

Previous thread: >Last night stream #1:JF and Spencer vs Vee and Arch about ethnonationalism
youtu.be/joaDyWww23w

>Last night stream #2: Sargoy, Bre Faucheux & Mark Collett Discuss Power & the State
youtu.be/Ndff5cHXmcU

>Last night /ibs/ stream: meta discussion about blood sports
youtu.be/ER9qAx1UYSc

>New into blood sports? Watch Richard Spencer vs Sargon and Styx
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

>Ethnostate: Enoch, AltHype, Vee, Sargon, Cedarwood, Liberalists
youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI

>My wife's dinosaur
youtu.be/4DSHr8zoLQM

>Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Jim's new video about bloodsports
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>Real life blood sports:Nick Fuentes Vs Will Chamberlain
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Nick Fuentes Vs Will Chamberlain. real life bloodsports
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

Wanna get into backyard /IBS/? Here is how pastebin.com/NMR0im9G

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Schedule for this week UPDATED 02/24

For today: Nothing planned for the moment

March 1st Boomer faggot + some random kike vs David Duke + Mark Collet. Warski live 7pm EST
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
Ryan Dawson vs tba (Before march 5th)
After every stream ancap user will host our own /IBS/ stream

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyWJYp3r5-s
youtube.com/watch?v=6nOw-9ik2iM
youtube.com/user/SargonofAkkad100/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST GUY TO REPLY TO EUROFLAG LOSES

well done OP, but why is the same vid in twice?

Any streams before march?

ask the OP form the last thread

>youtube.com/watch?v=zyWJYp3r5-s
>sarg'n says "Im more aggressive with my genes"
>also raises another man's child
>sarg'n says "if alt-rights weren't cucks they would be race mixing and raising white mixed babies"
>wants everybody to be brown, hates own race and calls other cucks while literally raises another man's child

what a pathetic excuse for a sack of fat

wasn't he banned?

Why does this seem like some kind of new fag / closet homo phenomenon? All the people on there have been gay or secretly gay.

JF tells vee to stop denying science

youtube.com/watch?v=zyWJYp3r5-s

alt hype is not everyone, others have other closet things (like being addicted to baby making/retard fucking, or wearing dresses)

youtube.com/watch?v=6nOw-9ik2iM

latinx lol

are there any planned for tonight?

No, every last one of them is gay. Gays can have kids.

I doubt
I's nothing but desert here on weekends

Fuck I am sick of these kike eceleb threads.

>muh edgy eceleb that is contrarian and makes fun of the ess jay double ews
Just fuck off.

believe it or not, there was a bigger sperg in the thread (also a memeflag) who got banned, he lived to crusade another day.

yes, gays can have kids, and so what? not every last one of the people in op are fags, plenty are hetero, and plenty have other diseases as in my reply

pretty sure he also got banned, didn't reply for the last 30min of last thread (after spamming one post every 2 minutes) and he hasn't reappeared since

Go back to your own thread faggot

Nobody cares how long you worked on these, antifeminizm is a dead meme

He brings shame upon my flag.

now, think logically for a moment, nothing can get worse than standard aussie posting, you're safe

literally no one gives a shit about feminism in 2015+3 you fucking retard

>it's a "Vee claims to be an MD while once again having zero grasp on basic scientific research" episode.

Can't wait for this to end up being Kraut-vs-alt-right-science-man 2.0 with Faulk BTFOing Vee every time.

If this is true how can it be that people's political ideologies flip all the time?

Why u mad bro im just bumping the thread so people can get in on the blood sports

Dude that was so fucking absurd.. he literally said "Go breed with brown girls and have white babies" Such a fucking ape he is.

I think you'll enjoy this youtuber youtube.com/user/SargonofAkkad100/videos

Andy's voice is so soothing. So did leftypol agree to a debate or??? Anyways I finished the Vee v Spencer debate, and it's quite funny how the skeptics have basically abandoned all arguments.

update the schedule boys

>Baked Alaska
>17 perce
>Tuesday we are having Alt Hype & Spino debate race realism.

They do? That sounds a bit like you projecting

Who's Spino?

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE TERM "E-CELEBS" IS KIKE (((SUBVERSION))) TACTICS TO DENIGRATE ALTERNATIVE MEDIA AND THE OPEN DISCUSSION ON RACE IN FAVOR OF (((MAINSTREAM MEDIA))) AND (((FAKE NEWS)))

DO NOT RESPOND TO KIKE SHILLS

You sound upset.

yes they do, look at ppl before trump, after trump, before 9/11, after 9/11, before war in iraq/after etc etc

This flavor of autism started in 2016 when the most popular youtubers got a letter from SOCOM, asking if they could come to their house and observe their ways. Most of these people are CIAniggers now.
I watch it to see when and who will be exposed, and I think we should setup a website for betting, or something like that.

Really? I have a theory that ultranationalism necessiates some form of homosexuality.

every major fucking islamic attack causes a huge percentage of ppl to become more right wing, werid, they were born with leftie genes

It would be pretty easy to buy out a youtuber or blackmail them..........

living in a shithole that turns to even bigger shithole makes people turn away from government, impossibru, genes said they were born for big gov

A skeptic.

alternative facts

what did he mean by that

/leftypol/ doesn't do debates. They just pull this highgrounding shit where they claim it wouldn't serve a purpose, and rationalize that their loses would simply be because not enough people have read Marx and Stirner.

Basically all just rationalizations for them being pussies who know deep-down that their ideology is shit.

Holy shit! Is common filth and his goons still a thing?

>Tuesday we are having Alt Hype & Spino debate race realism.

Will we get a final solution to the Lead Paint Question?

>The drongo question

and one last: if people didn't change their poiltical views, elections and whole process around elections would be pointless, as you just need to control births by your geneticals, yet here we are with the biggest campaign each election year

False premise.

you're safe

If we did a devil's advocate kind of thing I don't think defending gommunism would be that hard. Then again those people are not exactly the smartest ones so they'd probably get absolutely wrecked. Did you get banned from the site?

>lead paint

lmao spino is such a joke

yes they do, or abandon ibs thread because normies were born with non-ibs genes and the whole premise is flawed

JF's argument was never that nurture was without influence, but rather that there exists verifiable trends that make up the majority of a grouping based on genetics. 9/11 as an example is a bit unfair as it didn't account for a complete political shift since politics are more than a singular issue (foreign policy in this case). JF's position still stands.

There's really no point in bothering. It can be fun for banter and bullying, but communism is a dead meme anyway.

>We could totally wreck you guys
>But debates don't let our communist magic work
>Better read 10 000 pages of marx, maybe then something will make sense

It would have, prior to a major election. It would require a lot of money and private security now.

It's the most dead meme in the universe. Even most commies have abandoned it, although it does make me worry that why are cuckservatives so worried about a dead ideology? Seems like they're going after ghosts.

Yes people if they're are smart and faced with evidence will evolve politically as individuals. Did you even watch the video? JF specifically says this. And he never said that genetics account for 100 percent of political ideology. You didn't actually watch the video did you?

but 9/11 can shift whole swathe of people from left to right, his premise that there is something that is unmoving is flawed, people get moved by rape by immigrant, by murder by non-legal, by lower income and raising taxes, it doesn't have to be as drastic as 9/11 but it still happens in each and every one life all the time, political views are constantly moving, it's not hair colour or eye colour, it's absurd he wants to apply same school of thought

ppl evolve politically all the time, even if they are stupid and shit

Not here Frank fag.
And do a better job of the meme too.

>not enough people have read (((((((((Marx))))))))) and Stirner.
The communist manifesto is literally £1, the size of a pamphlet and complete rubbish, who hasn't read it? Fuck off

>his premise that there is something that is unmoving is flawed
That was never his premise. He says that there is a genetic component that is in the majority, not that people are programmed from birth in an unwavering fashion.

Why is Angry Foreigner such a faggot?

but what component and how does one measure it? my father was repub when he conceived me, dem when i was born, should i be dem or repub? by 20 when i was bernie sanders voter he was repub, now I am repub but he is for sanders, pls tell me

You don't understand. You may have read it, but you haven't really read it unless you agree.

I think you are still failing to understand the point.

Whether you are right wing or left wing is in a large part genetic. That doesn't mean that events in your life can't cause you to switch or change. It just means you are biologically predisposed to think a certain way.

I could naturally be predisposed to be left wing but if I witness an Islamic terror attack maybe I would end up voting right wing next time, even if I am still not naturally a conservative.

Ultimately everything we think in do is a large part genetic and a large part environmental. We are ultimately our genes and how those genes react to certain environmental pressures.

I meant evolve in the sense of improve intellectually. Not succumb to propaganda and become dumber and more misinformed as you're suggesting. I should have been more accurate I suppose but I don't feel like getting into semantics.

>Whether you are right wing or left wing is in a large part genetic. That doesn't mean that events in your life can't cause you to switch or change. It just means you are biologically predisposed to think a certain way.
that is bullshit, as people can change frmo one to the other with a given president, repubs voted for obama, now voted back on trump, how do you put them on genetic scale of prediction?

Your anecdote means nothing to me to be frank. If you want answers consult the twin studies linked in JF's video plus the multitude that exist outside of his video.

but dumber/smarter is not objective, smarter for you is dumber for democrats, so pointless criteria when people change from one to the other freely

Is he one of those fiends who wanna keep all immigrants out but don't wanna call them inferior beings?

>The communist manifesto is literally £1
Communism literally BTFO

>Read it in public because my reading list is stacking up and I need to avoid the internet to finish all of them
>Soyboys start talking to me when they clock it
>They visibly recoil when I reveal my power level and tell me I must not understand it
Pretty much

Manifesto isn't really important. The 10 000 page collection that is das kapital vol 1-3 is the main thing. Come think of it debating communists on the notion: "Is communism implicitly ethnonationalist?" would be quite funny, as making them admit support for WN would confuse their audience quite a bit. Also, if you concede their economics to them they don't really know how to argue.

>Even most commies have abandoned it, although it does make me worry that why are cuckservatives so worried about a dead ideology? Seems like they're going after ghosts.

You're absolutely right. I think part of the problem is that a lot of the standard-issue cuckservative reading from the lolbertarians and the buckley conservative era was actually from a time when communism was seen as an active threat. But the problem is that the people who get into this shit don't bother looking at things from the modern paradigm, so they still rant on about communism as if literal communism were a threat today like it was in the 1960s.

Just look at retards like sargon. "We must save the west against these communists!". No retard, they're not communists. They want to destroy whitey and traditional white society through immigration and destruction of culture. They're not actually literal communists,.

> Even in theory, our ideology can't work without extremely specific and impossible to achieve conditions so it's hardly worth trying

Needs a meme ball.

twin studies have nothing to say except their current times, if they lived through 9/11 it will be anecdote, but you had 9/11 of your own whether you believe it or not, genetics are ok when you measure unchangeable traits like eye color or skin color, political beliefs is stupid

You're still making a false premise

Is your issue with these findings that you think it collectivizes people to an extent that you are uncomfortable with?

applying genetics to things that can change over day is false premise, sure you can have your studies if people will be republican or democrat and get some numbers, do they mean something when people can change that at any one point, of course not

This is true. What makes it extra bad is that this ghost distracts actual conservatives from things which actually mean something. It's almost as if it's intentional...

Factual evidence is factual evidence. This is a point completely outside of political allegiance. There are people that are retarded on both sides of the spectrum that fall for propaganda. You've made a non point.

dude, predict hair colour, this is static and you can make prediction about natural hair colour (not about what colour will they paint their hair, predict if people in 50 years will make it blonde or blue)

Reveal your flag

>Trump is a conservative
Nigga u retarded

that's not what evidence is
jesus it's like NDT faggots from reddit, guy said it and he has some % to back it up means is true
you misunderstand what science is, make predictions about bitcoin based on genetics, you can, but it is bullshit as it is not testable static value lol

Nah he's just a civcuck balkan that lives in Sweden and thinks that because he assimilated that everyone else can if given the proper amount of time.

what box would you put him in then?

>/IBS/ Internet Brainlet ShitShow
Fixed the logo for you.