Is it time for a new religion?

Is it time for a new religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky2dU6oIBAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YES, modernized Christianity NOW

the only religion we need is love

I'd willingly worship space horrors.

No, religions and similar superstitions belong in the same box as ghost hunting.

We spend £millions doing what the jesus says not to do. why even bother.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Resurgence of gnosticism

Sup Forums is the equivalent of the writers of the Bible, we need a third testament that will address problems that emerge in modern society, the morality when being in power, reality of evolution and some other issues

You read finis germania

4. it has some dumb "and the apocalypse will come and only those who hold to our brand X religion will be saved" message.

No matter that they all say the same thing about being saved etc.

Pay attention to this post, my friends from above.

>dumb
the reason for this is because religion's ultimate goal is to preserve their followers virtually till the end of time so yes, those who create religions belive it to be effective in that aspect.

no, just take over the existing one and change it. Interpret the bible to be pro-white. And Anti-Jewish.

It really is pro-white and anti-jewish but it needs to be updated to protected from subversion.

Maybe I'd be able to perform such feats of doublethink if I went to feminism school...

How can every one be right though?

"My religion will survive the apocalypse"

"Actually old boy you are wrong,"my religion will be the only one to survive the apocalypse"

which is the correct religion.?

Well, right now Christianity, Judaism, Islamism, Buddism all sustain themselves. I can't say which will survive, It's a bet.

It's time to purge the nonbreeders like OP.

But someone will be right unless the world ends with multiple religions existing but really who gives a shit.

>Interpret the bible
That's your problem, the bible has been intrepreted by billions to be pro-jewish and universalist/egalitarian (anti-white). What are you going to do about it? If a religion can be intrepreted in so many different opposite ways, maybe it's not what we are looking for.

out of those 4 buddism will survive, all the kike shit will be destroyed.

Grow up

I think Christianity and Buddhism will survive the longest, you can partially measure up the power level of a religion or ideology by measuring how universalist it is and these two are the only universalist religions in modern times.

>My religion will survive the apocalypse"
What makes you think the true religion should always have followers?

no you wouldn't

Armageddons are way overdone, guys.

sauce on the artwork? it's actually amazing desu

Gnosticism is/will be teaching the next teacher. If everyone can get to 6d Christ head level then sure, but look at our society

This my friend is not a bad idea

>adolf hitler was evil for caring about his own people rather than foreigners

Sup jidf

It is all about "muh dick"

You can care about your people without hating other ones. Hitler was an asshole because he ruined the third position (after hitler you are either communist, capitalist or A LITERAL NAZI FASCIST EVEL PERSON) and European nationalism for generations to come

hired!

we should make a site that lets people write fragments of the third testament and update them and add new fragments, and create new and new version alternative versions until a version that is wholesome and practical emerges.

No one will take that shit seriously

Strawman. Hitler was beaten by European nationalists and conservatists. The only reason nationalism is taboo nowadays is that these same nationalists perpetuated a self-defeating system and lost the culture wars against their spoiled hippy children.

Nazi isn't even the most common buzzword nowadays, or at least rivaled by 'colonialist/ white supremacist'. Your meme has zero logical consistency.

I still remember full churches.

Well not until the final stages, but after let's say 50 years of this there will be versions that can be treated seriously. We need to put these texts throught the process of natural selection, much like we do to ideas on this board, until something that is 100% true comes out.

Don't worry, they are filling their ranks in Germany again at the moment by illegally hiding people whose refugee status has been dismissed by the state.

Because atheism and communism is infinitely worst

Atheism is not a belief system.

Fuck off with your bullshit, Fabian Society, it's time to level your country.

I am afraid it more about Germany than the actual refugees.

HAIL TO THE EMPEROR! He promotes science and culture, humanity fuck yeah, arts and philosophy take no second place to technology and information, unity of the human cultures under one purpose but they all have their unique ways to contribute to the future of humanity without meaningless globalism/galactism(XD)

Huehuehuehue, back to your mud hut

I'm an atheist and I'm thinking of going to church. All atheists are smug aggressive bastards that love to attack Christianity and then say "I hate all religion". Cowards. Athiests are incapable of morales

Go back closing down your Churches and opening up mosques, you Island nigger.

Deffo.

The existential meme is outdated. Both Koran and Bible hints at earth being flat. Tradition for illuminati to squeeze out money of institutions.

God, existance and love of Go should not finance a herarchical power strukture of any kind.

All is one, all is eternal, all is different all is equal.

>All atheists are smug aggressive bastards that love to attack Christianity and then say "I hate all religion". Cowards. Athiests are incapable of morales

You are talking about normies here. Normies also spout things like 'I am a devout christian but all religions are love and you are not allowed to criticize Islam'.

Atheist is probably the most vague label someone can get.

religion is too old for explain the new changing of human mind
it's the new understanding about human 's brain
how it exactly work
1st step it happen to cure depress
but at last it will lead to the new way of life

He's right.

Logically it'll destroy any practical examples you can give. Your only argument is lack in faith of humanity.

>ITT Muslims and Pagans fucking each other in the ass pretending to be tradionalists and being subversive kikes to turn people to Islam
You sandniggers are really a disgrace upon the face of the earth.
Take your Guenonism and Evola shit to hell along with you.

6pbp

Just mash tech/science worship (but not capitalistic materialism, make tech/science spiritual and mythological instead) and Buddhism/Taoism together, with Abrahamism-like (mostly Christian, I suppose) traditions/rituals. Perfect for the modern world and future.

We could also bring back astronomical/cosmological entities as items of contemplation and worship. Like certain stars, black holes, areas of the galaxy, our sun, etc. Oh, and this
We need some kind of human chauvinism. Notice how commonplace misanthropy is in the modern world? We should worship the human species. It's not like we'd be making up shit either, we are incredible and unique. Our brain is in all likelihood, the most complex and beautiful thing ever produced by the universe. We'd bide our time languishing in brotherhood, so that whenever a huge disaster or need arises, such as an alien opponent. We'd be more than ready. But this applies to everything too, such as saving the Earth (with our collective effort) from a large and deadly asteroid.

Ultimately you need spirituality, rituals, and traditions that continue on. Old religions are removed from the everyday man, if you embed these things into the reality that man is faced with, you will have achieved inalienable and strong beliefs/traditions. This is how you direct humanity to something more than the present path has in store.

>all atheists
Wrong. You can be anything from a scientist, to a religious fanatic, to a fat NEET neonazi on Sup Forums. And still be an atheist. Not all religions are theistic, and most atheists today retain components of their traditional religions in their cultures. See: East Asia and Western countries. Personally I'm an atheist but I read lots of religious and philosophical texts, absorbing bits and pieces here and there, that I agree with and want to be part of my mentality.

They attack christianity because it's the easiest target and they know that they won't get their heads chopped off for saying bad things about it. It is weak and corrupt in our times

No, every idea, crazy or not, has been done already. The egyptians believed the Nile was a divine cumshot for example.

>Sup Forums creates a false religion
Stay classy

Focus should be digital privacy

Strong refusal to allowing your personal information of all kind to be recorded like jew avoiding nonkosher foods.

not the main focus but sure

Pretty sure you can achieve that, with a wider horizon than the religion of digital privacy. That really won't be a unique selling point for most people.

>It really is pro-white and anti-jewish
Why lie?

No it seriously is, read it. It's literally anti-jewish and pro-white indirectly just because whites are the only race that actually follows the teaching of Christ correctly.

>Why lie?
Desperation and demiurgical influence

>No it seriously is, read it.
I have. It's anti-white and pro-jewish.
>pro-white indirectly just because whites are the only race that actually follows the teaching of Christ correctly.
Yes, that altruistic nonsense sure is doing us good right now.

What good has athiesm done for the West? All I see are millions of non whites flooding into white countries. Non whites that HATE US but want everything we've built just handed over to them

How about the new man becomes a gnostic and heeds the advice of the serpent?
You shall be like gods!

I want our main god to be a dragon. I also want to sacrifice people for our dragon over lord

Did you read the new testament?

Matt 27.25: “In reply all the people said, ‘Let his blood be on us and on our children!’”
Acts 2.36: “Therefore let all the house of Israel know beyond a doubt that God has made this Jesus whom you crucified both Lord and Christ.”

For you, brothers, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea. For you suffered the same things from your own countrymen as they did from the Jews, who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out, and displease God and oppose all mankind by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles that they might be saved—so as always to fill up the measure of their sins. But wrath has come upon them at last! (1 Thessalonians 2:14-16)

John 8:44 You (Jews) are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. (John 8:44)

There are others calling contemporary Jews the synagogue of Satan, children of the Devil etc.

There are some pro-jewish quotes in the new testament because the full story is that the old testament jews were blessed because they followed the word of God but they betrayed him much like Lucifer did which made them the sworn enemy of God and the real Jews aka chosen people are those who belive in Christ and those who call themselves Jews these days are cursed.

>Matt 27.25: “In reply all the people said, ‘Let his blood be on us and on our children!’”
Here's the thing, why should I get upset about jews killing one of their own, who shares a lot of qualities with our modern day traitors and cucks?

Jesus was the first exceptional individual to oppose the Jewish globalist elite that existed back then as it exists now, second being Adolf Hitler, kys.

RELIGION achieves its highest social ministry when it has least connection with the secular institutions of society. In past ages, since social reforms were largely confined to the moral realms, religion did not have to adjust its attitude to extensive changes in economic and political systems. The chief problem of religion was the endeavor to replace evil with good within the existing social order of political and economic culture. Religion has thus indirectly tended to perpetuate the established order of society, to foster the maintenance of the existent type of civilization.
But religion should not be directly concerned either with the creation of new social orders or with the preservation of old ones. True religion does oppose violence as a technique of social evolution, but it does not oppose the intelligent efforts of society to adapt its usages and adjust its institutions to new economic conditions and cultural requirements.
Religion did approve the occasional social reforms of past centuries, but in the twentieth century it is of necessity called upon to face adjustment to extensive and continuing social reconstruction. Conditions of living alter so rapidly that institutional modifications must be greatly accelerated, and religion must accordingly quicken its adaptation to this new and ever-changing social order.

>Urantia

This is Kek's domain. Your false God's will be destroyed.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky2dU6oIBAw

Maybe. Send your energy to California

>Jesus was the first exceptional individual to oppose the Jewish globalist elite
He was a jew who wanted his teachings spread to all nations. How's that any different?

Be consequently anti-jewish like me, it's not that hard.

During the psychologically unsettled times of the twentieth century, amid the economic upheavals, the moral crosscurrents, and the sociologic rip tides of the cyclonic transitions of a scientific era, thousands upon thousands of men and women have become humanly dislocated; they are anxious, restless, fearful, uncertain, and unsettled; as never before in the world's history they need the consolation and stabilization of sound religion. In the face of unprecedented scientific achievement and mechanical development there is spiritual stagnation and philosophic chaos.
There is no danger in religion's becoming more and more of a private matter—a personal experience—provided it does not lose its motivation for unselfish and loving social service. Religion has suffered from many secondary influences: sudden mixing of cultures, intermingling of creeds, diminution of ecclesiastical authority, changing of family life, together with urbanization and mechanization.
Man's greatest spiritual jeopardy consists in partial progress, the predicament of unfinished growth: forsaking the evolutionary religions of fear without immediately grasping the revelatory religion of love. Modern science, particularly psychology, has weakened only those religions which are so largely dependent upon fear, superstition, and emotion.
Transition is always accompanied by confusion, and there will be little tranquillity in the religious world until the great struggle between the three contending philosophies of religion is ended:
1. The spiritistic belief (in a providential Deity) of many religions.
2. The humanistic and idealistic belief of many philosophies.
3. The mechanistic and naturalistic conceptions of many sciences.

Emps was not supposed to be a god..

He wanted to destroy superstition and worship that why the imperium is decaying. The imperial cult is the beginning of the end of the golden age of humanity.

And who's to say you have the right idea about religion? That may not matter and the only goal may be to become a god.

In a sense, the end goal is to join the kingdom of heaven, and become a Son of God.

Christ is a Son of God.

did you read the old testament? jews turn from god and demand a man king to lead them like all other nations had. all of them turn wicked over time. one after the other. it was clear they needed to stop and give themselves up to god but they couldnt see that

the new testament ends with god telling them to fuck off . the jews corner god and demand to know when they will get a messiah to lead them. god says some shit to the effect of when pigs fly and then says its the end of the age of miracles

the entire new testament is invalidated by how the old testament ends. it also explains why there are so many inconsistencies in what your suppose to do since the new testament is invalidated.

stop worshiping a jew god if your not a jew

But what makes you think you're right and not me?

Black velvet will bring you to your knees

We already have waifuism

Imo Sup Forums looks like famous Talmud which in general is shitposting bunch of rabbies.

God lays a path before his children to join/surpass him and make him proud

Don't give up faggots, The Matrix is complicated and full of tricks

That's not true.

Can we step back and get a definition for God, because that can change our entire perspective on this conversation.

Paper 1. The Universal Father

1:0.1. THE Universal Father is the God of all creation, the First Source and Center of all things and beings. First think of God as a creator, then as a controller, and lastly as an infinite upholder. The truth about the Universal Father had begun to dawn upon mankind when the prophet said: "You, God, are alone; there is none beside you. You have created the heaven and the heaven of heavens, with all their hosts; you preserve and control them. By the Sons of God were the universes made. The Creator covers himself with light as with a garment and stretches out the heavens as a curtain." Only the concept of the Universal Father—one God in the place of many gods—enabled mortal man to comprehend the Father as divine creator and infinite controller.

That would be highly irrational IMO. Jesus wasn't a jew in the contemporary sense, he hated contemporary jews and ushered almost 1900 years of hunting jews for sport. His ideology helped the white race create the strongest countries in history. And is currently being subverted by the cursed Jews.

>Mark 16:15-16
>And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
Globalist shit.

Surpass the first source and infinite center and then conduct universe creations. How? Perseverance and contemplation?

>Jesus wasn't a jew in the contemporary sense
He had a cut dick and celebrated hanukkah, that's jewish enough for me.

its time for a new purpose , one doesnt unite around a deity but the purpose itself.

Just because that's written down in a book doesn't mean it's what happened.

I'll take the gnostic notion

Why we cant just take quran and write to this comments in order to turn in reformed modern islam in talmudic way?