Dragon Ball

Black appreciation thread

Reminder that Black is one of the few villains that has successfully killed Goku.

And that Super is no longer following the original DBZ Goku, but a new one since the original Goku was killed.

Does anyone else think that maybe it was all this movie's fault? Maybe they really wargamed it

Hey Oz, they really love you!

Literally the shittiest arc in DB history. It started out cool and then kept getting worse with all the shitty time travel paradoxes.
>tfw Zeno, the lord of all universes, doesnt transcend time and there are now two of them in one timeline
>tfw goku and vegeta dont die when klinging to the outside of the time machine while traveling through time
>tfw Future Trunks is stronger than SSB Vegeto

"How is this color? Isn't it beautiful? If I were to name it in your style, it would be... Rosé. Yes... 'Super Saiyan Rosé"

>shittiest arc in DB history
so the part of Dragon Ball you enjoyed in previous arcs was adherrence to strict power levels and time travel rules?

sorry wrong pic lol

>Literally the shittiest arc in DB history
I think it's still better than:
- All the Super arcs before it
- Better than every single GT arc
- Better than every DBZ filler arc

It started out very strong, and I would've put it above the Buu Saga too...but then:

- it introduced the Potara Fusion retcon
- unexplained or poorly explained techniques for Trunks (anime) and Goku (manga)
- power-scaling issues (to be fair, DB suffer from this in general)
- made the villain too OP, therefore Zeno had to intervene
- Trunks failed to save his timeline

Black (the character) was the best thing to come out of it...and all of Trunks' new moves are nice to have for videogames at least.

Post best appetizer

People that spout GT meme and their opinions are shit.

Goku Time was terrible user, don't kid yourself

Sorry user, all the good villains in the franchise were bitten by Goku at some point.
>Buu
>Freeza
>Piccolo

oops sorry wrong pic again
hehe

Truly I, Ilya Loksha, am the signal in the noise :D

The only villains that haven't got bit by Goku were the ones that actually killed him.

I'd say not being bit is a good thing.

GT and Z filler isnt canon. The only thing you said its better than is the other super arcs.

>yfw it's true (considering Beerus and Whis not as villains but as antagonists during BoG which is accurate anyways)

10 block radius

>All the Super arcs before it
And after it too

He bit Whis though

Yes, that's why I mentioned him too? Or am I missing anything?

A snapshot of my creative process at work:

What is this, some kind of mind control tank from red alert whatever? Oh I know, it's Red Alert 9: the Red Alertening

Doesn't Goku feel he's stupíd and responsible for now being TWO fucking Zen-Oh's??

Not one. Two.

Not fair to compare it to the current arc yet...I'd wait until it's done

However I'm loving this tournament arc so far compared to the Champa arc

I hope to love myself as much as Black (Zamasu) does

Yeah it was shit

Everythin' is fine, that means there are now two really strong guys! I'm gettin' excited!