LISTEN AND BELIEVE! White roastie pleads guilty to charges, admits she made up story about rape

On March 8, 2017, Harmon ran into a church bloodied and without pants. She told police that three black men in ski masks abducted her and one of the men held her down while the other two sexually assaulted her, the Dallas Morning News reported. She said she was cut by a knife when trying to escape.
>But a pair of blue jeans discovered at the alleged crime scene near a dilapidated house did not match the injuries on her thighs, the report said. Two weeks later, she confessed that the cuts on her body were self-inflicted.
>Harmon later told officers that because she had been fighting with her then-fiance, she cut herself and her clothes, but made up the story to prevent her mother from being upset with her.

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/24/woman-admits-making-up-story-about-kidnapping-sexual-assault-authorities-say.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5331961/Engineer-spent-three-months-jail-false-rape-claim.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who do we support here, the white woman or the three black guys?

In this case, neither. She lied, she'll pay the price.

white women are worse than niggers

The niggers don't exist in this case, so you can choose the nigger's side.

Why didn't they listen and believe tho

They're fictional niggers so being on their side is fine.

Stupid bitch.

Do you know why they cached her lying?

Because she hadn't paid the toll.

she got banged by 3 niggers and didn't want her fiance to dump her. got caught and now blacked for life and without a beta provider whiteboi. sad!

Typical white woman

Even fictional niggers can't stop committing crimes!

Better be careful Sven, that's 20 years in the pen.

So it wasn't rape when she let niggers run a train on her. Sassy ladies! Sassy!

True story .
Had a young (19 year old) female employee pull similar crap on me. She was mad at her bf so she told him she was banging her boss, ME ,not thinking the little shit would ever confront me. But he did right after he confronted my WIFE about the make pretend affair. Both of them showed up at my place of business scene created. I wasn't sure which of the 3 I wanted to kill first. Soon to be EX EMPLOYEE was called to the scene were she admitted the lie. To make bf jealous. She resigned, her and bf left,
AND
My wife NEVER trusted me again BECAUSE of that girls lies, resulting in our divorce a year later and ruining my children's future.
THERE ARE ALWAYS CONSEQUENCES

She should be facing the same charges but "false reporting of ....." and receive the same time.

But women are so privileged. that they will say we can't charge her, because then it would make the real victims of rape afraid to come forward. (that's some mental gymnastics there, boy)

This. White women should burn. There should be stiff punishment for liars that put people away.

Sorry to hear that, user.

Maybe it was a fantasy of hers to get raped by Black men, desu.

God damn man. Fucking whores. I'm sorry.

Your wife should be ashamed. She probably was to be fair (?). Unless she was a bitch

BPD cunts not even once.
sorry you got involved in the the game of two trash POS

Once a roastie, always a roastie, user.

You got burned ultimately by a culture that pretends women are equals and are not property to be owned outright as they have been throughout all recorded history and unrecorded time. In Rome and Greece women were properly seen as property.

The bitch that lied merely set the fuse on the perversion our society has allowed women like your ex wife to execute: divorce rape you/ live off you as a parasite and all men via welfare if not you directly while lying about being "equal" and "independent"

>made up the story to prevent her mother from being upset with her
this is why they belong barefoot and pregnant

This

Yeah, just like those fantasies all women have of putting maggots and leeches in snails in their cunts and having sex with them.

Nope, blacks are still worse for most women. Because at least the snails won't give her a stupid baby.

That looks like a chimp.

That is a hell of a disincentive for most women.

your wife was trash before that happened.
such fickle trust. you should have chosen better.

Fuck man

This is the most likely explanation.

Only non-black women who fuck niggers are worse. Other than that, nothing is worse than a shit-skinned, sub-human nigger.

White Male failure once again. Under White Sharia she would have 3 kids by now, cleaning house, cooking food and relieving her loyal husband of his sexual tensions. A truly blessed life.

The more i read this stories the more i hate the White Heterosexual Male, how could we have let the Jews convince us that the child-like and feral emotions of our females are capable of independence?

But...... but... always believe whamen

Yup. Married young and naive. Like most females she came with emotional baggage . Being young n dumb I played the white knight thinking ( incorrectly) that I could "FIX her. By being nice,kind,chivalrous etc...
I was WRONG... lesson learned, you can NOT fix people, they have to fix themselves.
As adults my children asked WHY did you get married ?? I tried to simplify it for them when they were young.
When you find yourself saying
"It seemed like a good idea "
It usually isn't.

at least youve gained wisdom.

BURN THE COAL...

>be white roastie
>media says I can do no wrong
>be engaged to a guy who treats me well
>he finds out I'm really a whore while he's at work
>dumps me
>decide to do what every rational person would
>slash up my clothes and cut myself, then run into a church screaming rape
>no way he'll dump me now
>do halfass woman job of setting up crime
>cops easily figure it out
>finally have to admit I made it up
>STILL NOT MY FAULT HE DROVE ME TO IT

oh sweety nothing is your fault. its the patriarchy.

Stupid bitch didn't think the cops would realize her jeans and her person were cut separately? Why not just cut yourself through your jeans? What a dumb cunt.

detective user to the rescue

>Stupid bitch didn't think the cops would realize her jeans and her person were cut separately?
Of course she didn't! She figured they would just believe her story as-is. After all, investigating HER would be victim shaming, right?

>Trusting a non-virgin female
>Ever
Fools need to learn how foolish they really are. Women generally don't believe in or care about honesty/truth/honor/etc

He dindu nuthing wrong, Sup Forums.

I remember a story here where a girl didnt like her stepdad so he told her mom that the guy was raping her and her mom went and murdered the guy, was sent to jail and only then the girl confessed that she lied.

Thats why im never around single moms with daughters

Sad to hear that. Your ex-wife should be ashamed for losing trust based on a made-up story for someone else's domestic drama.

she was looking for an excuse to destroy everything around her.

all feminists are.

How about this poor chap? Spent THREE MONTHS in jail even though the cops KNEW he was innocent. Prosecutors were refusing to disclose texts she sent about how she was going to "ruin his life".
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5331961/Engineer-spent-three-months-jail-false-rape-claim.html

this is why women should be property.

this is why, when islam overtakes the west, i wont be too upset.

So you're sitting around waiting for men from foreign countries to change your entire society with their foreign religion, instead of making your own way. Literal cuckold.

nah man. i can feel which way the wind is blowing.
Nietzsche was right. god is dead. the west has no values. ergo it does not value its own existence.

in other words: the west is straight fucked. no re-buys. done. kaput. over. bye-fuckin-bye.

ok?

i will make my own way. god willing ill find the last good woman on earth and have plenty of god fearing children who will inherit his hell of a culture we find ourselves in.

dont get my wrong here bud. im not giving up. but im not kidding myself either.

I have a younger sister who is 24. a couple years ago she claimed she was raped; got sympathy from everyone, got a support dog that she takes everywhere and treats like a surrogate child, the whole nine yards. nobody was charged in the end and after my brother and I dug around a bit it basically turned out that she had drunk sex with a guy in a field at night, alone and regretted it

flash forward a couple of years to a few months ago. she calls home and tells our parents there was this "creepy guy" who was "hitting on all the girls at the bar by buying them drinks." she "watched him hit on but get rejected by multiple men" before "approaching her and touching her inappropriately," after which she freaked out and called the cops on him, after which everyone applauded like a tumblr story

(the irony is, my sister goes to bars SPECIFICALLY FOR FREE DRINKS FROM DESPERATE DUDES, not even to hit on guys lol)

my mom has a friend on the police department in the city where my sister lives so she looked into it, and no cop was called, no report was filed, nothing. entirely invented lies created from thin air

I worry about my sister. she seems to have no capacity to understand the emotions of others (and this is coming from me, a semi-social-autist), she only thinks about herself, what's best for her at all times, completely disregarding anyone else in her life if their intentions don't line up with hers 100%

she treats her dog like it's her child, and it seems to be a viable enough surrogate (to her eyes) that she may never go on to settle down and have children

my sister is the type of woman ((they're)) exploiting the fuck out of these days; naive young self-centered retards who think the world revolves around them, with very little evidence to the contrary. she has now lied to her entire family TWICE about false sexual assaults, yet she has literally deluded herself into believing both

how do we save our women? I love my sister very much and want the best for her

she's too far gone user.

>"hitting on all the girls at the bar by buying them drinks." she "watched him hit on but get rejected by multiple men"

Something doesn't add up here, lets break it down

>"hitting on all the girls" she "watched him hit on men"

disown. her sins are too great to forgive.
blood is only so thick.

that bitch deserves hell.

what's the point of taking her profile if you are gonna let her cover her entire face with hair
they are not even making her look at the camera
you cant even tell her eye colour

>the only innocent nigger is a fictitious nigger

Can't make this shit up

shes a girl. feminism means equality unless uncomfortable.

mistype, meant "watched him hit on multiple women"

I'm more concerned for her twin brother than her desu. he has always loved her and protected her throughout her life and now he's having trouble coming to terms with the unhappy, selfish cunt she's become. her only redeeming quality at this point is that she's pretty attractive (fit, no tits or ass), so she's not the full hamplanet type of degenerate... and she honestly seems tired of sleeping around and doesn't hookup anymore... she just needs to be brought back into the Christian family (HER family), but alas she probably won't.

keep my sister in mind when considering the women in your lives, user. the "give a self-centered bitch a dog so she'll treat it like a child and when it finally dies she'll be out of eggs and unable to have children thus leading to eventual depression/suicide" play is a strong one and it's being used more and more on unsuspecting young women who think they're being given a great deal (infinite sympathy for a made-up event + doggo companion), only for their lives to fall apart later on. everyone's on board because the immediate result is happy young woman getting what she wants; she'll probably never have the self-awareness to understand just how fucked her life situation is, and if she ever does, it will be far too late.

>Thats why im never around single moms with daughters

No shit...Noted.

If your wife didn't trust you after she found out it was all a lie then she probably didn't trust you before that.

Sounds like a positive life experience to me. You found out that you were married to some dumb slut who likely would have fucked around behind your back to get back at you for some perceived slight that her pea brain had dreamt up. You should have sent the other roastie a thank you card for exposing her.

dude i really don't want to be the one to burst your bubble but your sister is lost.
forever.

she is the type of cunt that will marry a good man, have kids, then find any reason at all to ruin everything for everyone while blaming anyone and everyone who is not herself.

this WILL happen if she even has kids at all.
mark my sad, my fucking tragic, words friend.

your sister is ruined. there is no going back. the problem is not that she is "lost" its that she never had values. and she will never get them now. thats something your parents were supposed to instil in her as a child. they failed. that sucks.

sorry man.

she's lost but we're a Catholic family and I pray for her every day.
>the problem is not that she is "lost" its that she never had values. and she will never get them now.
definitely in the masculine sense but all she needs is to fall for the right man and his dick will mold her mind. this is how women work.
>thats something your parents were supposed to instil in her as a child. they failed. that sucks.
it's complicated but she was the first daughter, and an artsy musician type, so my dad let her be the qt concert-going rocker girl he always had a soft spot for (but did not marry). my sister is a clone of my mom attitude-wise (which is a good thing, she's a good Catholic mother), but she missed the point where our mom always puts her children and family first before everything else, including herself. my sister loves kids and works with them every day (music teacher) but society has brainwashed her into thinking that SHE having kids would be stupid and dumb and bad for her self-interest.

she may be lost but that doesn't mean she won't end up finding her way. I understand where society is at presently and how the odds of her finding a good guy, getting married, and having a happy family (what she is literally biologically predisposed to WANT) are pretty low, but miracles happen, even small ones.

if any Christian anons are reading this, please pray for my sister and all young women like her. this includes the feminazi """queer""" types who reject their heterosexuality because of memes.

>ut all she needs is to fall for the right man and his dick will mold her mind. this is how women work.
yes you speak wisdom my god-fearing friend.

i did overlook that possibility.

i shall pray for her soul as well. god speed to her. Luke 23:34.

I had a girl do this to me when I was much younger. I'll spare you all the long story but basically she was cheating on me with multiple guys and instead of just breaking up with me she invented a rape story. It messed me up for a year but in the end I learned a very valuable lesson - women are shit.

>hiring women

its scared to think how many innocent men are behind bars, because society is so cucked.

American white women are mentally more news at 11. Idk why they bother reporting this.

Fuck off with your pathetic ideology

bro, you missed a great fucking chances. Yiu should have announced right there and then that you're a Muslim, and it's your God's given rights to have more than one wife.

err what? do you misunderstand his phrasal metaphor?

white sharia is his slang for patriarchy.

if you disagree ill take up his point against you. lmk senpai.

>just like those fantasies all women have of putting maggots and leeches in snails in their cunts and having sex with them

they're so devoid of not even just responsibility, but even what the concept of responsibility is itself, that they literally cannot fathom the consequences of their actions and how other people get affected in a butterfly-effect way. they just see a quick out that solves all their problems, lets them get Facebook likes and Twitter retweets (empathy), fits right in with The Narrative about college men and rape, and so forth. society makes it not only easy for them to get away with stuff like this, but actively encourages it. I don't really fault the women themselves because it's the society they were raised in that's really at fault. I'm not a whiteknight, believe me, but I just don't see women as having agency over themselves when they're raised in such a way as to accentuate all the negative parts of their femininity that make life easy for them.

all I can do is hope to raise any daughters I may have to be better than this

Wow control that edge faggot. Say that in public and see what happens.

we r on Sup Forums

Especially western white women. They've been brainwashed into believing that they literally cannot do anything wrong - everything bad that happens to them is someone else's (usually straight white men) fault. Tv, movies, media all convinces them that they are flawless queens who deserve the world. They never developed a fear of consequences because they never have to face them. Watch the videos online of the slags that start shit with men, scream at them and hit them. Look at the astonishment on their faces when someone finally has enough of their shit and knocks their fucking teeth out. They literally cannot comprehend that there are penalties for their cuntery - even when they get punched it's not their fault, the guy is an animal, etc.
I despise miscegenation but I understand why so many white guys are turning to asian women.