Where were you when the most catastrophic event in the history of human civilization AKA 9/11 happened?

Where were you when the most catastrophic event in the history of human civilization AKA 9/11 happened?

I was in tower 1 so I can assure you, it definitely happened

At work, hanging off the side of an 18 story building in downtown Cincinnati.
I knocked off early, drove an hour home, and spent the day with my wife and two week old son watching the news.

comfy af

>Ov Vey Remember the 6 million towers

Driving to JFK

i was in one of the planes so i can assure you israel has definitely NOTHING to do with it

We were just dining at the McDonalds restaraunt with my father. We took Coca Cola drinks with us to the car and started driving back home. Then suddenly we heard a loud bloom. At first it sounded like someone was clapping extremely loud but then we heard another boom. My father said to me "Look" and there we saw Osama Bin Laden´s terrorist cells

I was sent to Iraq to defend this country short after that god bless usa

I was a child back then but I gave 0 fucks. I only cared for and called some relatives in Florida to make sure their ok.

the jews didn't do it. it wasn't a mossad operation. boy am I tired, goodnight guys

I was a little kid, watching the plane crash clips over and over again on TV. I didn't know exactly what was going on, so I thought it was interesting.

in the plane. F

I was helping my mossad buddies finish wiring the HE in WTC 7. Boy, that was close!

y-yawn

Waking up from sleep was told about it and responded by asking if the Essendon Bombers won in the footy last night.

I was i school, when i came back home i swwitched tv on and burning towers were on all channels

>the most catastrophic event in the history of human civilization
It wasn't, not by a long shot. Civilization got BTFO about 12,000 years ago. As for 9/11/01, I was at work. It was a really nice day. Look at the sky in OPs pic, not a cloud to be seen. It was like that in Ohio too. What a beautiful, awful day...

Woke up for school, mum and dad were watching the news. Asked them what happened they said there was a big attack in America.

Didn't think too much went to school. Lots of jokes with everyone asking if they saw the two big towers blowing up and lots of fun rumours going around like all America was getting attacked etc.

Best laughs were after the video of Osama came out and everyone was mocking him lol

Was a pretty good few weeks I reckon

I was a kid. I literally didn’t even acknowledge that it happened until I was like 12
Kids don’t give a shit about that stuff

Wanking

> the most catastrophic event in the history of human civilization

it wasnt that bad.

In the city drinking beer. I went later on inside a store and everybody was watching at a little tv screen.

I saw both towers was burning

I was in 9th grade English class. It was when I got political. and since George W Bush was a fucking corrupted piece of yuppie human shit. I became a far left wing democrat.

We get it, you vape.

thank you. there's not enough actually funny people on Sup Forums

I was in 2nd grade. My teacher had an emotional meltdown in front of the kids and soccer practice was canceled that day.

It was scarier seeing how the adults "in charge" reacted than it was seeing the towers burning down. What a bunch of pussies.

Tight-roping over a 415' high gorge in the Appalachia mtns.

Is that Allston Ma

Watching the live coverage
celebrating internally

little did I know

in the white house, drinking scotch with Cheney and Dubya, laughing our asses off because we just made literal trillions of dollars

They brought a TV into my class room and sent us all home.

I really couldn't give a fuck. I don't care about people.

walking home from school when my mate was telling me in one ear as he had a fm radio in his ear whilst another guy was yelling at me for pissing in a bush by someones fence.

9th grader at school.

>it wasnt that bad.
this if you consider how many years it took in planning and how much saudi funding and other shit, muslims are pathetic and stupid. Imagine if instead of 19 saudi hijackers it was 19 anders breviks.

At school.

>doesn't care about people

>spends free time talking to people on a japanese voodoo board

don't cut yourself on that edge

I was in one of the planes, so I can assure you, it definitely happened.

I was in 4th grade and amazingly we went the entire school day not knowing anything. The teachers and staff never told us and just continued on like a normal day.

It wasn't until I got back home that I saw my mom crying and watching the news of the attacks.

I was sitting in my living room in nigeria watching afternoon cartoons when dad calls from work
"QUICK TURN ON CNN"
mum turns on CNN and says "towers are kill"
I left to a friends birthday party a little while later
Yes i am white, my family was there as expats

In school. They gave us a notice through the intercom of a "plane accident" around 9am and we were released from school a little bit later when the second plan hit the tower.

With my mothers husband

I was visiting an old man, an ex-hippy friend, that lived in pakistan for 10 years, dozends of other contries, spoke 10 languages... he celebrated like crazy and had an intense hatred for the US. He was jumping and cheering and singing with joy.
Which I found very odd, assuming that now the US has a blanque check for arbitrary wars.
And he agreed, his thoughts explained: he thought the US could have stopped the terrorist, but didn't. The US wanted the clash of civilization to start with full force. A contest which the US, in his eyes, would be loosing...
so far, with refugee crisis, islamisation, white genocide/suicide and rampant leftist degeneracy... I must say, he was fucking right!

I was 16. I had been hooked on American cable news since columbine. I watched it live, very late and high on a school night. Mum cried. I slept very little and next day at school was dreamlike. I walked across a field in the morning and saw my QT highschool sweetheart from maybe 50 metres away and tried was so exited to talk about what was already being called 9/11 that I mimed the events to her all spastic like as a ran to her. An old couple saw me and a felt thier disgust and felt bad. My gf hadnt heard at all about the events. She gave me a footjob with one ankle sock on in the toilet block across from school. We went to class. It was horrible and amazing and I think about it everyday.

Doing a BBQ that day at a friend's house, I've seen live the second plane crash. I remember the hysteria

sound asleep in Blue Pill Hotel