Jews Are Angry About Figure Skating

globalnews.ca/news/4043278/german-figure-skater-schindlers-list/

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4043278/german-figure-skater-schindlers-list/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=npRTEBVal54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol did you catch the one nigger figure skater? she played some sambo rap music and flashed her baboon ass around, then fell down a few times. soon winter olympics will be at least 60% black.

>soon american atheletes at the winter olympics will be at least 60% black.
ftfy

Maybe the US team will. Gee wonder why they are shit this year? /s

im surprised at this attack. america has never had a huge following in winter olympics, its not really our culture. its funny though, that a 53% nation soon to be dominated by GOOKS and a fucking super cuck nation getting dominated by muslims would be so quick to throw a stone at someone showing them a bit of sympathy.

eat shit you fucking faggot cucks

Gottem

What are they angry about? Schlinders list is their propaganda

Sad

Most migrants in Gemany are from other EU countries faggot. Your dream of destroying us is dying.

just like your coutnry

A Sikh and a nigger. Yeah we can do without the nig.

the sikh is pretty much a pimp in that picture, lol.

No country would need to import workers if the indigenous population had enough capable and willing citizens. Obviously your countries expects a shortage of capable workers.

so can they just enforce shariah law to whoever?

>use institutions and brainwashing to make everyone a childish and effeminate faggt

>"the world is overpopulated"

>oy vey our oversupply of goyim is growing short

No, Supreme Court said that's bullshit. That's an old article.

from my understanding, no. certain areas become no go zones and anyone who doesn't subscribe to shariah law is forces out (like white flight).

except that, there are sharia zones in your country. there are zones in your country where sharia law is the ultimate doctrine.

>globalnews.ca/news/4043278/german-figure-skater-schindlers-list/
Exactly.

Their propaganda. Nobody else's....

well, usually white flight already occured to that point. No normal white would want to live in a fucking ghetto where he's the minority. But yeah, it's still pathetic politics.

the sad part is there's no fixing this migrant problem until you get a generation that is okay with genocide again.

even then, if you decide to genocide, there will be a few stragglers once people start having empathy for them. then the cycle just repeats.

not everyone has the resources to leave, sadly.

>white person does THING!

nice triple shlomow. i can only give a score of 87 because the nose is out of balance.

this desu
there was no intention whatsoever in using that song other than that it sounds nice

Oy vey the hollacost is a very serious issue goy, you shouldn't be playing that music, it's for mourning, but yah know what? We'll let it slide if yah pay a royalty fee foah using it. Just remembah ta tell the goyim you woy skating in ramembarance of the shoah.

BUT SHE'S GERMAN AND THAT SONG HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH JEWS!!!! IMPEAACH!!

Keep talking bullshit. There are no sharia zones here. Every crime is judged by german law, as shitty as it is.
Are there no go zones? Maybe. But then I wouldn't want to walk through one of your "diverse" neighborhoods, either.

Get fucked KIKE.
>you are lazy for not willing to work for $1/h! obviously we need to import people willing to work!

Imagine being this stupid.

only a french and a german cuck respond. LMAO

keep coming faggots, ive got more

>el goblino thinking he knows anything about countries he's never seen

J

i've been to france, have you set foot in the USA? you live with your mom Pierre you little faggot

woah

the frenchman has recoiled into his cuck shell

Wrong.
Not one nigger where I live.

This is what being America's puppet does to you, almost makes being butt-raped by Soviets for 50 years look good in comparison.

Someone uses that song every olympics

Holy shit bubs you made it on the wrastlin'

do you require more?

>Kikes kvetching about something.
And water is wet, more news at 11

sadly bubbles was paying homage to the "African nation of domination" wrestling squad, composited of 3-4 negroids at a time.

Burger education.

These niggers are on their way to their homeland, Britain.

hold the line brother

Not gonna lie, former Jew lover here. This is fucking hilarious watching Jews crash and burn. But in all seriousness we cant let the Jews get the nucular shibboleth.

looks like you are correct

Can we send the crazy kids with guns to Europe? At least they'd be doing at least some good

>Jews Are Angry About Figure Skating
>gold and silver for men's were Japanese, whom they fear
>gold and silver for women's were Russian, whom they want to destroy
It's not hard to see why.

as long as we send them to western europe. i think there are some eastern europe countries that are still 90%+ white and trying to stay that way.

If it's brown shoot it down

This is straight out of a video game or something - it's genuinely scary.

But 90% lulz. We wuz positive and sheeeit.

the righteous shall prevail

>i think there are some eastern europe countries
Thats pretty impressive for a mutt

schindlers list was proven to be nothing but lies. none of that happened. they made a big deal about it in america . its not holocaust denial its the same with the diary of anne frank. all bullshit and proven to be bullshit the father admitted he wrote it and there were complete fabrications in the story. israel changed the author to the father more recently

anyways schindlers list was built on some myth that jews were being forced to choose who lived and who died in the camps. not true. so the entire movie is bullshit

GAS

Fucking niggers have no morals

fake flag, no argument, mutt meme

next

Wow, not bad considering he was bigger and had a hold of her hair.
>that accidental butt smash at the end
kek

Ah but the jew got in, I remember about 5 years ago, for my last year in school they had us study the movie and do an essay on it.

The lies made its way into public education and most believed it, disgusting.

niggers shouldnt be on the same continent as white women, let alone the same school.

Fucking kike. Kill yourself.

>capable worker
>let's have Pablo come into the country for $.25c / hr.

>accidental

>jews are angry
>their life consist of profiteering and complaining
Create thread when they will be happy.

Where did all those dogs come from? Is it a pack of strays or what?
>charging at a dog when the whole pack is nearby

this webm has been astonishing me for 2 weeks, i have no idea. i think its just a pack of wild dogs in brazil, but thats just a guess. i love it though.

Agreed, luckily here in Aus the Aboriginals are disgusting and lazy, so the Aryan goddess is Ripe for the taking. But in Cucked Europe, and unfortunately Black America, they gotta go.

Yep. You're very lucky. My canadian friend compares the "natives" to american blacks. There is nothing worse on earth than an American Nigger.

From what i undestand , abo's will just curse at you and call you a white devil. maybe throw stuff at you if they have enough liquor in them. our niggers will rape, kill you.

>big cities are shit
News at 11.

>30 post
>not even the op
>that edgy

Go outside, get a life

You dunno what the bitch did. You dunno if she is in the right. Maybe she attacked the nignog out of nowhere.

>the nignog dindu nuffin
I guess there is that chance but it seems highly unlikely

Until you got a source to back that up the nigger goes in chains

>I have a husband, he's black....I'm a single mother.
She may be stupid, but she knows what's up.

Usually, I'll tell you though, they wont rape, but they will steal, 24fucking7. Had my store broken into last week, stupid cunts broke in with hammers and stole a bunch of Iphones.

Little do they know I kept the IME's, and I've already bricked them. Waiting for them to bring them back asking for a refund and saying they forgot their receipt.

It is on that day I will beat me some black ass

same as our nogs

>with hammers
Bin those.

How do you know?

lmao. so im not allowed to respond in a thread? good argument you autistic retard. you're actually autistic. pic related is for you , autistic OCD virgin nigger lover

yeah, abos aren't great i imagine. i would still trade youfor american blacks.

legends say she is still running, bashing wiggers and nogs and hiding in the shadows avoiding liberal teachers a hero we don't deserve a real human bean

Faggot just reposted video about toxic masculinity and the #metoo movement. This is cringe as fuck. You know what to do POL thumb it the fuck down.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=npRTEBVal54

There was an Aussie user a while back who posted some stories, had the unfortunate job of dealing with Abos way out as police officer
They’re fucking savage animals.

>he quoted every post

this was her breaking point

Read their tweets and they seems they think a film about saving kikes is antisemitic

And i am angry at her for using that song. Fuck her and i hope she gets raped by a pack of "refugees".

CCTV footage, covered their faces with masks but still wore shorts....cause its fucking hot I guess, so could tell that theyre Abos, they hit another store like mine a town across, some coloured skin, same type of stolen items, probably the same fucking hammer. Last time they left blood, they were a bit more careful this time so no blood unfortunately.

Little shits just gave me a tonne of work

what futurist anime is this

source?

new wolfenstein game i believe

That sucks.

I don't think grey hoodie is a girl

Well, at least our athletes won’t be eating dogs Mr. Chang