What is killing Retail in North America?

What is killing Retail in North America?

Surely it is not the Internet...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGXk1fkGx7E
youtube.com/watch?v=3Uu3fM4uXQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xp4bp13sp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=XtZT_E5DxSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well go outside you will see the streets filled with pajeets, niggers, slants, spics, and sand niggers who are fresh off the boat from some third world hellhole they don't need any of this shit

Dealing with other human beings is a fucking nightmare.

niggers

Amazon.

This. They ruin all Malls.

Our national identity is dead, diversity and the international Jew won centuries before 1965.

people are lazy as fuck these days also the internet

Do kids even play with toys anymore? I rarely see toy commercials and most kids I see are playing with apps on their mom's phone.

>Go to the shops, pay £2 to park for one hour.
the streets are filthy, there are homeless people everywhere.
> its cold, the shop is out of stock.
rush back to car, too late now have to pay £5 parking surcharge.

Versus stay at home & order it online...

How would you know faggot, you have no niggers over there.

Because parents would rather put their children in front of the TV or give them an IPhone instead of buying toys.

>store closing
>people pushing full shopping carts into the store

obviously the brick and mortar stores are doing things backwards

Kids don't have time for toys anymore. They are too busy learning to become the opposite gender.

Kids don't want 15 random plastic toys from China marked up 4000% anymore. They want an I phone, tablet and video games.

I've been in the US. We have malls here too, and only gypsies come there to beg

>build a bunch of brick and mortar retail stores in the 80s and 90s.
>30 years later most of them are out of business.
Does this surprise anyone?

>£2 to park
>have to avoid acid slining muslim gangs to get in store
>forgot my spoon license
>need eggs and flour for cake baking
>can't buy them cause I left my egg and my flour licenses at home too
>shuffle back outside, muslim gang demands my allegiance to Allah or they will behead me
>give them a half-hearted "Allahu-Akbar" and carry on
>drive home
>door kicked in
>damn, prowlers?
>nope, it's the tv license enforcement bureau
>tell them I haven't got a tv
>they phones the bobbies on account of all the knives they found in the kitchen
>get clubbed by the cops
>they confiscate pack of plastic picnic knives that I forgot to lock in my knife safe
>get dragged outside, muslim charges me and I push him away
>cops beat me again for assaulting a protected minority
>I'll be going to jail for a long time
>they remember to plant a tv by the door on the way out
>that'll be a £1000 fine ya cheeky wanker

The only toy commercials that I ever see now-a-days are peripherals for some sort of videogame or app based game. Not to mention some lines of toys like Legos are now completely movie licenced.

It's that booming economy they're constantly telling you about in the mainstream media.

>always the Jews

I wonder where the sales that have built the big-box landscape have been going?

You guys have any ideas?

>Surely it is not the Internet...

Are you daft? It is directly that. Why tf would W-mart be buying Parcel? If you don't need something immediately it is just a better way: saves time, saves gas, don't have to be around stupid obnoxious people, etc.I don't see food stores going away (I think Jeffy is making a mistake on this one), I like picking out my own food. Lumber/building supplies aren't really affected (except for light bulbs, etc) because is isn't cost effective to mail a bag of concrete. Essentially any brick and mortar store that is selling things that are bought conveniently with e-shopping are going to have to start selling something else or accept death. People are lazy.

No you dumb cunt Toys R Us went out of business because everything they were selling was atleast 5x more expensive than online alternative or even fucking Walmart. Price gouging should always kill business. They deserved it.

not enough mobility scooters

Quick, somebody register "sextoys r us" as a brand and start making bank off the toys that are in demand thanks to burger society & culture of rabid whores and denegerate sluts

youtube.com/watch?v=XGXk1fkGx7E
youtube.com/watch?v=3Uu3fM4uXQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xp4bp13sp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=XtZT_E5DxSY

There is your answer

Amazon and Walmart. Digital media

>he thinks straw man instances of stupid poor people (white, black, and mexican) killed industry
No. These people directly contributed to the rise of Marts by being poor and stupid. Whats killing Marts is something even stupider and poorer people can use even more easily, the internet. Prove me wrong. Emotionally provocative Youtube videos aren't anything special,user.

Amazon and China!!!!

It's always niggers
But this time it's also the internet

I'd offer up niggers are amongst the most fervent consumers because they are the most brainwashed. Niggers trashing stores is a comparative rarity to societies bottom percentile beings routy in stores. Please come to the South and go to Walmart, spics and mutts cause the most problems.

Most stores are over priced and stock gay shit. most toys are pozzed to shit and most normal people dont want their kids playing with gay shit. But most importantly, no matter what they say no one really wants to be near niggers.

Wrong. Online sales account for less than 10% of all retail sales. Retail is dying because people aren't buying. Do some research you dumb fucker before you criticize someone's opinion.

people use the internet to avoid niggers

NIggers are online too you half breed. No matter where you go there is always going to be some low-IQ poster shitting the place up.

yeah just look at this one tryn to fite me

I'm not disagreeing with you MemeFlag, I'm trying to add nuance to the discussion beyond "FUK NIGGERS!" that is repeated daily.

It’s jews. The answer is always jews. jews buy everything and then suck the life out of and destroy it. We are never going to fix any of our problems until with address the jewish problem once and for all

Online shopping
Less interest in buying toys because video games
Toy-based tv shows aren't allowed to advertise as much as they were used to
Toy brands fucking suck now i.e Star Wars

Sadly this. Kids are now growing up so fast because the sick queers want them to be groomed into sexual partners earlier and earlier. The japs and greeks did it to little boys before they hit puberty, the fags in America are doing it now. Look at that freak show Jazz Jennings.

That is clearly a victim of the homosexual agenda trying to create younger and younger fuck toys.

>Online shopping
>Over-expansion and saturation of retail space
> Decline in malls due to vibrancy scaring off white people
>Economy never fully recovered in 2008 and demand and consumption patterns have changed

Kids don't want to play with toys anymore. I've seen everything from toddlers up let brand new toys rot in a corner while they play with mommy's tablet or smartphone. The smartphone completely killed the toy market.

Yeah but the public library closes each day.

shitty business practises.

What makes this gif so satisfying?

Better deals online. Nothing lasts forever, something better will always come.

People buying less stupid shit they don't need.

We need to become a production economy again and not a consumption economy.

Amazon you dummy.

there was a big fight and stabbing in my local mall two weeks agao. and my local mall is a bit on the higher end.

for me, now as adult, if i have a basic laptop i can get all the entertainment i need from that. i also love hiking, so i don't have much need for othr physical things

>Government regulation raises barriers to entry for business
>Small businesses die out
>Box stores become monopolies
>Boomers were the materialistic consummers box stores based their markets on.
>Millenials are either substantially less materialistic, crypto-marxists, or broke.
>Intetnet is still mostly unregulated and competition drives businesses to produce a better service.
>Online stores take enough of the market share tha box stores have to downsize.
>Box stores don't downsize and instead make risky descisions assuming boomer shopping habits.
>Box stores fail completely.

only poor people go to retail lmao

>NIggers are online too you half breed
you cant smell them over the internet faggot

>substantially less materialistic,
this is me. though I am on on cusp of millennial (born 1985).

i don't care about most things. I have basic tv. I use my chrombook for most intenret things. and i listen to podcasts and read books

i don't care about waiting in line to get the newest sneakers
or go to concerts
or buy all this and that or most fashionable clothes

Do you need a license to buy acid?

Only poor people don't care for those.

no, plenty of peole who aren't poor don't care about that.

you are probably poor person from tocopilla. work in powerplant

fpbp
This and online shopping. Double whammy.
When you have to compete with the margins that online retailers get plus have a theft risk and lawsuit risk by having an establishment open to the public it's no wonder that B&M retail is dying.

amazon is easier than shopping

/toy user here. If you are talking about the TRU closings, It is a few things:
>unwillingness to stock new items
>unwillingness to mark down old items (I can walk into one right now and find toys that haven't sold for 7 years for full MSRP)
But don't worry, they'll be plenty full of fresh stock of toys when November rolls around because who shops there anytime outside of December?
>marking up items that are easy to obtain elsewhere for cheaper
>not competing with other retailers like Walmart or Target
>failing to take advantage of their uniqueness by not stocking up or improving stock on unique items they sell

salaries on that power plant are huge.

Toysrus would do well to open pop up shops in malls on nov. 1 every year than have the overhead of a large permanent presence. There are some very successful businesses that operate the same way around Halloween.

you work there?

Iquique is nice too.

That's the west in general m8. Fucking ching chongs and poos

its just boomers failing at business basically.

Are you the engineer?

i fought in war against bolivia and we cut those bastards from having access to ocean. those damn potato eaters

>pay to watch TV
>pay to park in regular parking lot
>pay to use public toilet

I hope not...I've been working retail for 14 years and I'm too much of a brainlet for anything else.

U sound chilean but ur flag is wrong.

>No Toys R Us phone app
>No Toys R Us online shopping benefits
>Everything is more expensive than Amazon, Target or Walmart
>No upside to shopping there
Of course they went out of business!!!

looks like tocopilla. the devil's corner or whatever it is in english.

i used to spend time in the clown house

>minorities loitering everywhere
>Paying more for Chinese trash when you can buy the same Chinese trash online and wait just 2 days due to Goyim Prime
>Millennials have no money because immigration has obliterated the lower end of the job market yet they're too stupid to stop shilling for more immigrants

How could this happen!? We NEED big box trash peddlers!!

Philips failed to deliver proper drivers, so it's lights out.

38% cancer rate.

The new white flight
>go to mall
>see niggers nigging and nogging
>no thanks and so long

Asshole Millennials and Generation Z are killing retail. Those two generations don't seem to know that voices travel and that older generations know that they hate us, so fuck their livelihoods. We're boycotting brick and mortar because we don't want our money going towards pure hatred and stupidity. Good riddance. I can buy what I need online and skip seeing all the zitty-shitty employees.

Good luck making money for life, you little shits.

THE SUREST WAY TO KILL A RACE IS TO KILL ITS RELIGION AND ITS IDEALS. THIS IS TO KILL THE SOULS OF A PEOPLE AND WHEN THE SPIRIT IS KILLED WHAT REMAINS?

from all the industry.

many people also missing feet on accounta the diabestes.

all that manjar

This.

I spent my fucking childhood at Toys’r us. Earliest fucking memories.

This news fucking killed me. Fucking kikes.

Niggers ruin everything, and the jew holds the leash. Remove the jew, and we will no longer be handcuffed by a judicial system corrupted by kikery.
It really is that simple: expel the Jews from U.S. soil.

Oh and inflation also means that many people are having to pick and choose and just cannot have everything anymore. Have you looked at the price of a magazine these days? LOL!

>y'all
>niggas
The absolute state

This. The boomer dream of ((owning)) endless shit is finally coming to an end. I don’t need a 4sqft mansion filled with shit to be happy. This thought kills boomers.

4k sqft

Uhh... internet?

Big Box 25 year bonds are maturing. This is the ultimate death of the VC-PE-IPO cycle.

Don't be so culturally insensitive!

HATE SPEECH!!! HATE SPEECH!!!

I’m a milennial, but I played with action figures till I was like 10. My PS1 and then PS2 never replaced them. Kids need to play with physical objects, helps brain development and imagination.

OP is homeless. 4sqft is the only size box he can steal.

I miss my childhood innocence on occasion, when as a young kid I went into Toys R Us it was like a small trip to Disney Land. Went in once as an adult and the magic was shattered forever, in the end it's just a bare bones steel cage with minimum wage rats laboring away

Do kids even play with toys anymore like they used to? I mostly see kids with video games or zombified in front of an iphone/ipad on youtube. I know the company I work for is doing pretty well. One of the fee retail giants that isn't struggling, but thriving. Then again we do sell the kind if garbage I'm bitching about.

t. retail drone, no bully it's just for college monies

I live in a box down by the river.