Can we have a world map thread?

Can we have a world map thread?

why are there Sup Forumser/pol/ memes on my Log Horizon lore?

It's always the same maps though and the same replies. At least start the thread off with a less posted map.

There aren't that many animu maps, unfortunatelly, and we aren't /tg/.
Does anyone have a map that makes sense and isn't just slightly redrawn and renamed RL (like Strike Witches)?

>east EU
>west EU
every time

Because apparently many creators think it would be a great idea if there were fewer, but bigger nations

>THE LEAGUE OF SOUTH-EAST ASIAN NATIONS
Nice la.

>Japan still somehow a sovereign state despite the massive nineteen-eightyfouresque super nations existing.

It's correct though, the author is a giant jap nationalist so in his idealized world the 2 EU halves are named not in their relation to each other but in their relation to Japan.

>That filename

I see you're a person of culture, as well.

Both are west from Japan though

If you travel west from Japan you hit west EU first, if you travel east you hit east EU first. It's the least retarded sounding justification I could come up with.

>West EU
>East EU
PRANKED

The Youjo Senki map here isn't too bad, it's essentially just WWI Europe with Greater Germany.

The animu map is also ok, it's essentially the same, except Austria-Hungary merged with the rest of Germany and conquered Benelux.

>Federal Republics of Council
The name is just so dumb.

Now that is some border gore

Considering they had two more Word Wars, this one is pretty ok.

There is nationalsim and nationalist fiction, and then there's this.
This is delusion and wishfull thinking to a point even the burning dog from the "Everything's fine" comic would be embarrassed.
It's beyond anything that would be practical and would make sense in something even slightly resembling the real world, even if NipNong would be the new Rome.
It's Flat Earth level of stupid.

I hate maps filled with big countries. They make the world seems smaller.

Its literally the Holy Roman Empire.

>the great union of asian
Kek

Not animu, but the sheer dumbness of the Draka world has to be posted every time.
note that they started in SOUTH AFRICA, with a population of 90% mistreated and abused slaves

Can't be. HRE was controlled by an Austrian.
Tanya's Germany is Prussian.

>literally
But it's not. It's WW1, and it's neither Holy or Roman.

Nah, I doubt they have four million independent principalities.

The Habsburgs had total control over it yesm but thats because the Habsburgs fucked literally everyone and then their own relatives so most nations had some relation to them.

Most likely what happened is simply Prussia took over leadership of the HRE rather than forming the North German Confederation.

Everyone should be happy with this

That's true from literally any two landmasses that are touching each other.

I think it would be more likely that the empire did fall apart, but not!Bismarck didn't exclude not!Austria from joining into the new empire, which was a dumb move by the original anyway.

Look at the colours of the flag.
Maybe they embraced the revolution of 1848, and Austria was forced to go with them (in the smaller version, why bother with the Balkans?) or voluntarily merged with them (the larger one).

coming through with a real creative and living world here

>IRL world map onlyMirrored and flipped
>Tfw when Madagascar Plan actually existed
Not even trying to be subtle

It made sense in the context.
The real dumb move was Alsace-Lorraine, something everyone with two braincells wasn't fond of, but certain elements really wanted.

>Can't be. HRE was controlled by an Austrian.
That wasn't really a requirement anyway.

made me remember:
There were some attempts to centralize the HRE somewhat, but the 30-years war ruined this forever.

How the fuck Brazil took the whole world?

The Habsburgs didn't take control of the HRE until it had already turned into a heavily decentralized joke. Before that there were Saxons, Swabians, and some others houses in control.

monkeys with aids

The fuck is an Arbrau?

It's a Hockey League, really.

But what *is* a nation?

Looking good.

It's essentially our world, except the Americas look really different.

I wish it would make that much sense.
But Germany is literally post-Cold War Germany and so on.

>Mar del Plata is Rio de Janeiro

UMA AMISTAD

>The Saudis (think blonde Hitler with an eyepatch)
>The Kingdom of Afghanistan is secular and sleepy
>Sumatra is the most troublesome region in the Indonesian Federation. And that is saying something.
>The United Kingdom of Great Britain is in the EU but is still not fond of the French
Top tier world building 10/10.

A miserable pile of secrets.

>west/east EU
Get out of my animu Sup Forums

>Kurwa
my sides

I'l always love how no one wanted to take Australia.

If this is supposed to happen in a world in which Napoleon was successful why is the French Empire non-existant in Europe other than France and the Rhine zone?

>All those countries without nukes

Nice try, post the actual anime map.

If I remember correctly, in Code Geass Napoleon was arrested and executed before he could proclaim the empire, thus the Russian campaign never occurred. And Europe was already invaded in S1.

IIRC there was an Area 18, too.

>Ukraine has Crimea
Fake map

>curved trajectories not following great circles
[reeeeees in pysicist]

>Ukraine exists
ftfy

Why are Lesotho and Australia neutral?

That's after wars and stuff.

Because Napoleon was big on ruling by proxy. He annexed relatively little (yet enough to make France indisputably the strongest power in Europe) because it would probably lead to civil disorder. He installed puppet rulers (Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Germany) or mutilated the country into being so weak they had no choice but to obey (Prussia, Austria). His power was still beyond reproach in those regions though. The best example is the Netherlands: when his brother (Louis) started acting uppity, he was simply dethroned and the Netherlands annexed. No disorder, no war, just a few letters.

Russia not being chopped into bits is weird though. You'd think Napoopan would do some kind of Illyrian Provinces thing with St. Petersburg to isolate it from the sea or something, creating greater dependence on France.

Australia:
maybe there are no ruins there, so Charles never bothered.
And the Australians themself don't want any trouble.
As for Lesotho:
Why is Lesotho?
Makes as much sense as Germany with modern borders,.

In the pre map the blue and red parts of europe are just yellow.

It's physically impossible to control such a large landmass.

Yes, that's the point.

If you're Japanese, Russia and China are western nations while USA and Canada are eastern ones.

Depents on technology.
Too be fair, the Brittannians have a humongous fleet of flying ships and super robots.
They probably can. And maybe there's civil war everywhere, we don't know. The point was never conquest anyway.

Whats the Geass lore on Australia?

That makes sense
If you consider Japan as the center of the world instead of England you get that
The same way you'd consider Japan as western and Europe as eastern if you were American

Perhaps Napoleon's military victory over Russia wasn't all that decisive and he wasn't in a position to impose such terms on Russia. Which, considering the actual historical outcome, is more likely than a total victory.

>
>
>

Are you guys stupid?
The "east EU" is full of commies, thus they get called "east". Look at the color scheme of the map, "east EU" has the same color as soviets, while "west EU" has the same color as USA.
We already know that Germany is in friendly relationship with Japan, and presumably USA as well. Thus the whole "west-east" bullshit is political, not geographical.

Rio de janeiro is "City of God"

So the 100% meme isn't a meme...

>Gulf of St Ark
>Razgriz Straits
>North Sea
This twisted map needs to be rewritten.

>The Republic of Ireland still has problems with Protestant terrorists and protestors
Even in another world they still find ways to cause trouble.

Someone post the SnW map. That's some fucked up shit.

It's a matter of identity for them.

Napoleon never wanted to conquer Russia

Greatest map ever.

But it makes no sense, with all of that missing landmass, the oceans would recede from other areas.

I said SnW.

>America and the Arabian Peninsula still exist
Not perfect enough.

>removing the greatest country on Earth

Stay mad, Eurocucks

I think we had a better map though