Knife arches trialled by police at McDonald’s restaurants across London

>Knife arches could be rolled out at McDonald’s across London after successful police trials at restaurants in parts of the capital.

>The fast food giant has been working with police teams in Croydon and Woolwich to trial the initiative in recent months.

>It comes as the capital is currently being gripped by a knife crime epidemic with sixteen people, including six teenagers, stabbed to death in London already this year.

>Police say it is not about highlighting a particular problem with McDonald's but identifying the restaurant as one popular destination for young people.

>In Croydon, the knife arch, which detects metal as people walk through it, was set up temporarily in the restaurant's doorway for two hour periods.

>It was manned by a team of around six police officers, on hand to distribute leaflets, offer advice and confiscate weapons.
>standard.co.uk/news/crime/knife-arches-trialled-at-mcdonald-s-restaurants-across-london-as-capital-gripped-by-knife-crime-a3774441.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/01/anti-semitism-labour-party-helped-fuel-record-number-attacks/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=npRTEBVal54
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Roche
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The UK is literally turning into a prison

haha

wtf is a knife arch?

a metal detector

Metal detector, I guess

would the last one dead please turn out the lights?

Oi! Get a life, bin that knife!!

>knife arches
You fucking bongs I swear.
They're just metal detectors.
Somebody post the image of weird britsh names for normal things

why isn't it golden?

>See, our country is safe without guns!
t. Bongistani

Why don't they call it a metal detector?

to be honest I'm not against this, I've seen very young kids getting arrested for knife crimes and every time it's been outside some shit 'chicken cottage' style food place.
I guess someone stole one of their chicken niggets?

Because the U.K. Is cuckhold central.

Yeah... don't kick out the fucking violent "refugees", just lock up your people in a prison state.

Was George Orwell a prophet or the mastermind behind this NWO shit that's going on in UK?

>Brits call a metal detector a "knife arch"

I don't need a knife as I own a rooty tooty point n' shooty.

>knife arches

why do the british have stupid names for everything

>Chicken cottage
Don't tell me that's what you call fast food restaurants

Wouldn't it go off for every single person because of their phones, bags, belt, whatever? What a fucking stupid idea.

McDonalds knows what's best. You can thank Burger for restoring order to the Muhammadian domain. Multiculturalism is the way.

>knife arch
Such dystopian wow. The UK is fucked. Sounds like a Gene Wolfe book title.

Interesting thought. Turns out he was writing a manual.

Orwell was a truly mastermind and wanted to warn the people. Now everything is happening and no one sees it, because all normies are fucking retarded

kek

They should ban assault rifles again

That will stop the violence right?

Someone put a luger in the knife bin?

The answer is clearly more facebook arrests, more looking the other way when shitskins rape 50% of the white 12yos and the white males no longer deserving to be called men.

>a knife crime epidemic

What you guys need is more Africans and less knives. That should sort things out.

This is what happens when all the best anglos leave the homeland

there are many many chicken places in london, usually run by an immigrant with a poor understanding on english. You end up with places names like this, near to me we have chicken cottage, american chicken and city best kebab.
I fucking hate london, but that's where the jobs are.

>rooty tooty point n' shooty
>My sides

Yep, 100% halal, smells like long life cooking oil and permanently full of niggers. Chicken Cottage. It's real.

>Carrying a knife
>see metal detector at dirty Rons entrance
>Walk through it anyway
Do they think criminals are stupid?

Such enriching vibrancy! Multicultural enrichment in it's full glory. Get your asses ready, bend over and do not complain.

I remember when you could walk in Croydon McDonald's and order food without being frisked. Of course, the town has been burnt down more than once since then. Ah, niggers. Gotta love em

>chicken cottage
Ummmm, what the fuck?

In fact, I can remember when white people used to walk around Croydon town centre too.

James Bond was stabbed to death under the knife arch of a chicken cottage, his last words were "the horror." The confused immigrant apologized and has since been released.

If the leftist agenda was driven by Jews, then explain me why CNN smears Trump who recognises Jerusalem and has Jewish relatives. And explain why British SJW Labours are anti-Semitic.

Pro-tip, you can't because your anti-Semitic brainwashing is bollocks.

On closer inspection the woman in there looks a lot like that "stop using knifes" mother for the stabbing earlier this week

>chicken cottage
are you a fucking retard or something?

That name is not progressive

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/01/anti-semitism-labour-party-helped-fuel-record-number-attacks/

Part and parcel of living in a 21st century multiethnic dystopia.

Netanyahu is under fire in Israel for corruption involving a Hollywood (((producer))) and may resign. Zionists are hard right, the diaspora is liberal, together they squeeze the white world while fortifying their ethnostate. See Harvey Weinstein hiring Mossad outfit Black Cube, even though he's a mega liberal kike. CNN smears Trump because he is preserving white prosperity past its NWO expiration date.

american jews and israeli jews are not on very good terms

In israel european jews are seen as kind of heartless assholes by the russian and brown jews. That happens to be the kind of jew which is also in america.

>UK allows large immigration from Aus
>turns into prison

>Why don't they call it a metal detector

They are metal detectors. That's what we call them. People would rightly think it's nuts to have to go through a metal detector just to get some Mackie Ds.
You have to go through a knife arch to stop knife crime sounds fair enough. They might as well call it a safety tunnel.

Bravo, I had not seen v2.0 and now my hangover is worse from laughter ... or "involuntary teethity showie"

Of course! Once it dings the bobbies have a reason to search you
>oi mate you've chuffed the dinger! ya haven't got a noyfe on ya is ya?
>ya got a permit for these eggs? how about this bag of flour?

Cool stories bros, haven't you tried to write fiction novels?

It's nice. Like a diversity bollard

Good thing they got rid of guns.
Stoped all the crime.
Guns are the problem.

Because you jews always play both sides and loudly pretend to be enemies, rabbi.

I'm a good goy. I'm an engineer and I admire Jewish contributions in maths and physics. I don't like witch hunt.

Diversity pagoda

Admire jewish lies in every field.

Furthermore your statement is the same as if I told you that you drink vodka with bears and play balalayka.

Why would setting off a metal detector be reasonable grounds for conducting a search?

It is reasonable to assume that most people will set this off, therefore this is an unlawful fishing expedition.

Faggot just reposted video about toxic masculinity and the #metoo movement. This is cringe as fuck. You know what to do POL
m.youtube.com/watch?v=npRTEBVal54

But i have all proofs you might want.

>moved from London in 1999

The smug leftists can have the crime riddled dystopia. What a waste of 6 police officers, standing around a McDonald's metal detector, then again they're (((quota))) cops so they're multiethnic poly dimensional Trans wormkin, this is probably the extent of their capabilities

>100 people stabbed per year vs thousands of gun deaths in the US
>muh guns

jesus christ what the fuck is happening in london

i'm in manchester and you do hear about mobs of feral teenagers trashing a mcdonalds in like, ashton, but what the fuck man

Or when they reach for the rubber gloves call it a struggle search

Labour are not anti-Semitic. Not anymore so than the conservatives anyway. Some of them could be described as pro Palestinian. The leader before Corbyn was a Jew and he got close to being PM.

>your anti-Semitic brainwashing is bollocks.

Yeah, we all just want simple answers to complex problems. It's not that we find certain groups as the causes of these problems time after time

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Roche

It's a metal detector in Newspeak.

In two really crimey black areas. Good. No one using those MacDonald is a real person

t. South London Diaspora

Reminder to yanks, Google Croydon riots where they burned down the town centre in a cat 5 chimp out
And Woolwich is where Lee Rigby was beheaded

Just google fight at macdonalds. Camberwell and lewisham are practically unusable now. London has to have the police out in formerly nice bexleyheath when the schools kick out. There are no white school kids anywhere now

To be fair only gypsies and blacks will be caught by this, normal people don't carry knifes.

I was in the one next to Euston Station, and there appeared to be what looked like an ISIS rally going on in the park opposite. The egg breakfast thing was absolutely disgusting.

do you even percentage bro? Gtfo my board

wow lots of uk hate threads going on today

>trialled
>could be
>temporarily

tell you what anons, come back and have another go when we start having to put bulletproof glass in our junk food places

Read the sign, it's a clothing bin.

Blacks stand outside the one in Brixton spouting how whitey lies about them being the real Jews

"knife arches" is propaganda though

Reminder to stop voting T*ry

wew

Shops on estates in Peckham have this
Don't turn this into another who has it worse thread. We're all in trouble

nah mate, those are racist

Jews have invented lots of stuff over the years, don't be a jealous petty fag and keep lists to debunk other people's accomplishments.

>cold on the cobs "popsicles"
hehe

Chicken cottage is the premium end of chicken shops though. Their food is really nice but more pricey.

The tenessee and 'perfect fried chicken' are the ones that are rancid inside and taste like old grease

>have knife
>See detector
>turn 360 and walk away

Good plan Police

I was on a coach through london like 7 yeas ago, even then going through lewisham was like wtf am i still in england

>The egg breakfast thing was absolutely disgusting.
well of course it was
IT'S FUCKING MCDONALDS
i mean not a single one of them has a michelin star or a decent wine list

It's the name of a franchise

The gap on either side seems far too large, you can just pass a knife through there to someone.

That's racist remember?

>propaganda leaflet tier pictures
>proofs

It's simply ridiculous that every single Jew behave according to some secret malicious plan as if they were robots controlled by Skynet. Any sane person understands that Jews are normal civilised intelligent people. Only anti-Semites and Muslims are mad enough to believe in the biased propaganda.

180. 180 degrees user.

>metal detectors everywhere

Use ceramic knives for stabbing people...

These are likely niggers from Jamaica. Not refugees.