twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

O

MY

goodness gracious me

depression

dragon quest is good

DRAGON

BACKPAIN

Didnt he basically save jump so they basically let him do whatever he wants?

QUEST

If you could live your life in luxury by shitting out grade school-tier scribbles every six months, I'd bet you'd do it too.

what's my university attendance chart doing here user

Is there a chart for Berserk?

Looks like the defrag from hell [in progress] to me.

Just swap blue and red around a bit, Miura and Togashi are the same person

That one time we got 30 chapters in a row was great.

No, it's finished

>the two years with two releases in 2012-4
Geg

Is he going to make a comeback with Instant-Noodle fueled second wind or we need to wait until kingdom come

SHLONG

when is he going to just say fuck it and start working on games like Toriyama

what's this a congress seat chart?

Damn he almost completed 2013. Maybe next year Togashi.

It's not like we are losing anything good
More importantly when the fuck will Inoue come back?

I think he might as well move to a monthly magazine.

MUH BACK

RUBBER

What's dissuading him? Aren't all mangakas starving? Is he now rich or something?

I've heard he has some kind of medical condition but also that he's obsessed with Dragon Quest.

Someone needs to run defrag.

It looks like he can't handle the pressure of shitting one chapter a week but seem to have a leverage since he's still on the payroll. Is HxH that popular in Japan?

I know some user have it, but I just saved this one.

I thought this was HDD fragmentation.

>have a good looking rich wife
>make a load of money yourself
>have 2 kids
>play video games all day
I don't think he's depressed, he just uses his back pain as an excuse to his laziness

Depression isn't always logical. It's a mental condition. Though I don't think he's ever given a concrete answer for why he has to take all these hiatuses. Some people say he's just lazy, some people say he can't put down Dragon Quest (which may tie in with being lazy), and some say he has a physical or mental issue.

He has chronic backpains, so he can't draw for a long time and he's not letting anyone draw hxh instead of him either out of his nippon pride

Whether it's as bad as he says or not is hard to say

Looking at Inoue, I think mental issue isn't out of the picture

he's a popular mangaka

dressrossa was so fucking long holy shit

hxhfags are way more angry about togashi's hiatuses than anyone else also even his latest asspull is getting spammed constantly

Togashi you fucking hack

>Togashi
>assistant
If only

Let us all pray for Ashihara's health.

>Married with Sailor Moon mangaka
>starving

>togashi
>one whole page in a night
Good joke.

He does have assistants. Do you guys only believe in memes?

New HxH volumes sell millions within a week.

NEN

O MY RUBBER DUCK

>he got the entire anime staff addicted to dragon quest

>DQVIII
Truly a man of taste.

does it align with:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dragon_Quest_media#Video_games

Dragon quest release dates?

its so fucking over rated.
cooking takes too long.
retarded difficulty spike makes you grind for hours.
story is super boring.

I mean if it comes back before the year is over then we're clearly on a road to improvement.

It's not defensible on its own, but when you consider what many highly popular manga have had to endure with hiatuses (including those by authors who are still actively working), it's not bad at all, at least his fans can bet on something coming out in the future when the author wants some more money

A lot of people would be better off hoping the creator of their favorite manga dies and the story gets picked up by someone else

As much as I hate it at the end of the day I think nearly killing yourself to save some magazine entitles you to treat said magazine any way you want.

it always blows my mind how long weekly shonenshit series drag on for. how can a single story possibly take 20 years to tell? at this point some of these mangos have been in print for twice as long as most of their readers

COMPLEX

>millions
Whoah, slow down there, 1 at its peak does not warrant an added (s)

They're designed for it. It's obvious that at some point the author is just making it up as he goes along rather than there being a plan in place but who cares as long as it's good? And I'm enjoying HXH. Kind of tired of One Piece though as I dropped it (probably temporarily) several hundred chapters ago. It's not exclusive to anime/manga either. Plenty of TV shows do this too. It makes the author money and it makes people happy to read/watch.

>Has two kids
Can either of them draw? Why doesn't he make them do the series? He can write the script and monitor to work.

I can't, it's indefensible.

Is dragon quest any good?

it's a huge grindy timesink, it takes forever get one level

You're acting like they still can't screw him over. It's been too long since he became their savior anyway.

And I remember thinking that 4-week hiatus was painful.

I blame the internet. Why do anything when you can browse forums and procrastinate with games?

>he just uses his back pain as an excuse to his laziness
we've had mangaka who have written and finished their manga while LITERALLY DYING in a hospital bad and this guy is complaining about his back which he could fix if he just did some planks

World trigger fucking when?

I'm glad for this hiatus. We are not gonna get another weelky cockroach episode with walltext pages filled with senseless mental masturbation of a secondary character about what the hell is happening outside theyr room

I would be very mad, honestly, Ghibli getting shover for over a decade for the studio that made K-ON to win an Oscar just like that? Just thinking about it gets me a little pissed.

Thankfully that will not happen.

At this point, Jump should stop being a cuck and axe HxH.

It sucks being right all the time.

>Togashi going on hiatus
Who could have fucking guessed. Next you'll tell me water is wet and tripfags are obnoxious.

the worse part of being right is everyone pretending they werent arguing against it after it happens. There were a shitload of "optimists" stating this was the time and that HxH was back and that Togashi only was on Hiatus because of his back pain.

Being a mangaka is tough and not easy. Especially when you are old with back pain.

It wasn't worth reading in the first place.

I defragged your chart.
Hope you're happy now.

kek

Seeing how even it is makes it a little worse huh

I am never picking this up because of this.

dq is one hell of a drug

tfw i didnt even read op 2009-2010

>retarded difficulty spike makes you grind for hours.
HE DIDN'T HUNT KING METAL SLIMES AT THE DRAGON GRAVEYARD AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Ah hell.

>4 weeks for a timeskip.

Pretty good.

is it time to accept the fact that we're never getting the endgame of HxH? Or should I continue to believe?

yeah

yeah, but it does not include Black Swordsman

>he doesn't defrag his SSD

Sup Forums is that way faggot

I may be subject to human error but it seems that has berserk 203-5 hiatuses, making 552-4 potential chapters.

>not defragging you're mangu

You don't need a reason to be depressed, that'd be like saying "Oh, you have no reason to be schizophrenic."

pityou4

Togashi fucking hack