"These are the final days of Benjamin Netanyahu's rule" Thoughts on this?

>"these are the final days of Benjamin Netanyahu's rule" and that "Netanyahu's leadership has been dealt a harsh blow, apparently a mortal one."
bing-amp.com/c/abcnews.go.com/amp/International/wireStory/israeli-media-netanyahu-confident-testify-53237184

with Dump in the White House and his Kike handlers this is going to push Israeli politics even further right

Could be. I'm not quite sure what to make of the situation at the moment.

It is hard to imagine that Dump knows or understands anything but I wonder if anyone in the US government saw this happening I mean Nuttyboohoo has been suspected of being a crook for ages now

Agree. It's just quite strange to see such a critical israeli headline in the US msm. You know damn well, such things don't happen without permission. He has always been shady, why do they suddenly want him out?

haha, Time for War then

Elaborate?

>implying jews actually care about indictments for corruption

he'll probably remain jewking of Israel for another 20 years or something

Can't really depose your president in the middle of a war.

The fall of israel was projected this year. The final days.

All we need is for them to attack lebanon and the casket will open.

The next PM will be a king, and will be way, way worse.

You're new at this, aren't you?

what makes you think they'll let him start a war to stay in power? it's not like he runs the Jew World Order, he's just a politician at the end of the day

Our attorney general is the one who decides if to indict him or not, and he will only do so if he is 100% confident that Bibi will be found guilty.

So if the news drop that our AG indicted Bibi, that's probably the end of him(although I think he will refuse to resign from office right until the bitter end).
Until this week I thought it would be unlikely but new cases have popped out of the blue and there is a state witness who will probably screw Bibi over. It's much more likely to happen

who would replace bibi

I believe secial elections would be called if he leaves/removed from office before 2020

There is literally no one that could replace Netanyahu now at the moment.

But why now? Is he more unpopular in Israel than before for some reason? It's not like it's much of a secret. If they push him out, who is the likey successor?

Most(by most I mean a plurality of voters of course) still support him.
There is no likely successor. Bibi made sure to crush the political popularity of any figure that he finds a threat. It would probably whoever replaces him as the head of the Likud party.

lol. israel will crush lebanon

*Builds an even greater wall*

I see. From looking at the wiki, seems like the duration of the leadership position averages about ten years. He's been in since 2005? Perhaps he's over stayed his welcome?

2009, and he also had a tenure from 1996 to 1999

soon, will be 70 years of israel founding and also 51 years since occupation of J'lem ended.

Muzzel Toff!

I hate this country.

Why?

I'll miss him he was a funny Jew in that he supported white nationalism

Because it's big government, multi-racial, and diplomatically corrupt

Shrempf doesn't know fuck all but the deep state know Israeli politics before they even happen

oh, well, at least you have 75% identify as jewish for some cohesion. wester europe/USA is much worse

Rotshchildstan is single party state.

>seems like the duration of the leadership position averages about ten year
what the fuck are you talking about? Bibi has been PM for 9 years (with 3 more years in the nineties), and there was only one other PM that was in office for more than seven (Ben Gurion)

Jewish is not a race.
Doesn't matter if 100% are Jewish if it's still majority brown jews

>lefty media
>anything but critical of Israel
k

Even American Liberal media is careful about shitsrael, they’re doing this because Nutyahoo is probably out of the scene.

Is Israel still fucked or what? NESARA?