Right

I'm gay, have thought about being straight but I just can't, it feels wrong.
''Pride'' degeneracy pushes me away from gay though again I can't love women.
Feel closest to family as they are the only people who understand me not that they even know.
Only think about that one guy not knowing what happened to him.
Society getting more shit to the point I support the people who want nothing to do with me or want to kill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=BUJRgHb6DxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they know user

I literally don’t want to kill you. Or harm you. I’m not a scientist, or nuerogist etc.

I don’t know enough to know if homosexuality is a affliction or natural. I don’t really care desu. The issue I have is with the degeneracy pushed by all the lgbt culture.

TRS did a very interesting bit on this a few shows back. Many of even
The hardline guys don’t want you getting the Wall they just want the parades/culture etc to stop

Yeah just not my grandparents.

I have never gone to pride, it reeks of shame and self-sabotage. Have thought about hanging around the periphery to meet a guy but parades and guys dressing up is just not my thing.

discord gg/pTRv9A

add a .

bump

It's, not your fault. Its in your decadent british genes.

As a gay, do you feel like you are played by the government to fulfill their political agenda? I just won't play their game.

user, do us a fave
when you kill yourself, leave a note blaming degenerate LGBT culture which you feel has defined who you are in the eyes of society

>Ahmed pumping my Swedish ass.

Death is boring.

You can be productive and conscientious, user. Don't let your sexuality define you because no one should. Eventually, if you pave your way, you'll meet another man doing the same.

Pride shit is nihilism. Sitting around self hating is just another flavor of nihilism. Do something. Lift. Run. Read and write. Solve a problem.

I don't self hate. I am just disillusioned. I do writing and reading in my spare time. It's the loudest gays that hate themselves the most.

Would you say your willingness to opt out of procreation is a mental disease?

OP is a faggot

Just act like a normal bro and only tell people you are gay if they ask

I don't tell people I am straight unless they start acting like a faggot around me

Don't british boys all get raped in school like a lot? I want to say that's something I heard, upper classmen take advantage of the younger students because the upper classmen were also taken advantage of. Idunno tho I would assume that's why you're a fag

I've considered donating my sperm so I can at least do my biological job but then women turned it into a bitchfest killing it. Women, the source of many problems.

Society is sick op. No matter what you are, you will be labeled as a degenerate.

Fuck everybody. Do you.

Don't spread your homo gene (if it does exist)

Mate it's not the 19th century anymore

Lol not everyone goes to private school. Can confirm I wasn't a rich school faggot.

>TRS did a very interesting bit on this a few shows back. Many of even
>The hardline guys don’t want you getting the Wall they just want the parades/culture etc to stop
do you know which episode it was specifically?

fuck off gayjew

It's mostly straights that pass it, usually gets diluted with the gay generation.

Consider finding a woman who's fine with you being gay, you like spending time with her and just don't stick your dick up a man's butt.

You can be attracted to men and still have sex with women, just like vice versa. If you're horny enough then a woman's ass makes no difference from a man, other than not being pozzed up. (probably).

even if you met a guy at pride it's not the kind of guy you'd want to stay with.
its so fucking hard to find a good guy/goy

You do realise women don't think like that? Sorry that's a pipe dream (Nightmare).

Become celibate, struggle to resist temptation, and find Christ. Every infirmity hides an opportunity. I gave into homosexuality a few years ago and entered the worst depression of my entire life. Homosexuality is a road that goes in a circle

i'm very far right
> i dont care about fags
other then the pride bs and aidz
just keep it to your self ... you can be gay and not a faggot

You may not actually be gay. Maybe you were subconsciously influenced by the (((media))).

No that's a Jewpill. I'm deist at best.

No I used to think "What a fag" about people, then hit puberty and just went into gay.

If you’re younger than 25 than your frontal cortex hasn’t developed yet. You may be in a vulnerable phase of your life. don’t let the kikes fill in the blanks in your head.

I don't anyway. I know their tricks, they've tried to control the gay train for decades. I know their endgame isn't gay anyway, it's apocalyptic blacked.

be gay. but dont be a flamming homo.

ive met gay men who act like normal people.. no real problem. Juts stay away from the gay pride bullshit

listen mate, just don't fag it up or announce you are gay everywhere and don't diddle kids, i don't agree with your lifestyle but i wish you no harm

Diddling kids is sick and weird. When will this old meme die?

it'll never die as long as it keeps happening
it happened to me
im now a homo
coincidence?

No you were abused by a paedophile and now have misplaced feelings towards the sex of your abuser.

youtube.com/watch?v=BUJRgHb6DxM

and look how openly they joke about it

i have fucked up feelings on everything

You aren't gay. Have you gone to a psychiatrist?

yes

I'm 32 and I'm not disgusted by women they just dont turn me on. I dream about them, I used to fall in love with girls but its not sexual. Dudes just turn me on

I have told no one and I never had sex with anybody I just pretend I'm asexual in society. I envy you straight fuckers so much.

discord gg/WVJX9z6

add a .

/r9k/ is thatta way ------->

T. Glow in the dark nigger

only in private schools where its all boys

Homofascism exists for a reason.
Get rid of Aids and the "standard fuck party" promiscuity of gay culture and there's nothing I really see wrong with it.
also keep it away from the kids

*glow in the dark gaynigger from outer space working for the CIA on the ISS to stop the space aliens from saving us

this, if you're one of the few fags who are decent people, don't adopt kids because you'll corrupt them with your failed double male parenting and degenerate sex practices

Rohm was shot though and gays purged from the party, mostly deported to camps. I believe the night of the long knives was the beginning of the downfall of Hitler.

Its okay to be gay. Be yourself. Don't get sucked into the single issue political mindset where you accept horrible policy because those pushing that policy pretend to fight for your rights as well.

This hits too close to home. Are you me?

There is only one logical solution. Kill yourself.

It was when the cryptojews successfully infiltrated his party, so your observation isn't incorrect.

bump

No as I said death is boring.

bump