What are the duties of a Freemason?

Everytime I meditate in the pitch black darkness of mind, I end up with an image of a brick wall raising which eventually ends up with a square plate in the center with the letter "G" written on it. Im guessing its a message from the universe that I should follow the way of the Masons. Long story short how do I become a mason and what are the duties besides funding some lodges across town?

find your local lodge and ask them when they are open to the public. meet with them a few times and ask as many questions as you'd like. after you get a better understanding of what masonry is and isn't, ask them for a petition for membership. i'm glad I joined masonry.

It's really that easy. If you're actually European though, you're getting a bastardized version of masonry. Anglomasonry is very adverse to talking about specific religions, politics, etc as they are all things that divide men which is the opposite of what masonry should be about. Euros do it all the time and even let women and atheists join.

In general. If you're looking to get into some kinda ancient conspiracy that rules the world, you'll be sorely disappointed. You'll end up naturally networking with lots of professionals though so that's wherepart of the myth comes from.

Also, we're at the point in the Information Age that even lodges themselves have posted all the "secrets" on their public websites, so go ahead and do some weak googlefu to find out stuff.

I have read alot about masonry being all about "Brotherhood" and helping your "Fellow man" and yet this "networking professionals" angle always come up; do masons help financially to younger/newer members once they pass the test of being on the same-length as far as beliefs and God is concerned?

>do masons help financially
No. Anyone hoping to have that happen won't get in, or will be kicked out.

Mild homosexuality

White males are kinda gay

Why is the music industry obessed with masonry. Find out why and think again if u want to join

>do masons help financially to younger/newer members

Quite the opposite. You'll be expected to help them i.e. work for them in your spare time for little or no reward.

Drop that jew shit, come make help MAGA. Read:

You help run the Protestant slave army for the jews.
Fortunately the freemasons and the protestants and the jews are all dying out together.
Freemason threads are made by JIDF to shill for more shabos goy to exploit.

So there's no money involved to tripple and you actually lose money by joining? Yeah fuck it I ain't joining. Sounds like a rich boys feel-good club (NO WYMN ALLOWED TEEHEE) rather than some cool ancient club of arcane works and spells.

>you actually lose money by joining?
Only in the dues, which are required to keep the lights on. Anyone asking more than that could be told to go jump.
>rather than some cool ancient club of arcane works and spells.
Yea, it's not, nor has ever been HoGD. It's more The Royal Society, but accessible.

Well said.

Checked trips of truth

>i'm glad I joined masonry.
why?

"Finally, the Jewish influence on economic affairs grows with terrifying speed through the stock exchange. He becomes the owner, or at least the controller, of the national labor force.
To strengthen his political position he tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance-and in FREEMASONRY, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of FREEMASONRY, and never need to suspect what is happening."

the G stands for GOOD GOY

Freemasonry is the religion of the Atlanteans/Annunakim.

it has brought me closer to God. ive also met some decent human beings that treat me like a brother no matter what.

Yeah but do they provide you with interest free loans?

u make me wanna join, except I won't, would they give me a decent job?