INCOMING: SHERIFF ISRAEL EXPOSED

ALERT: I have obtained sworn affidavits the implicate Sheriff Israel has been allowing criminal students to not be prosecuted, has committed evidence tampering, and covered up crime statistics in order to benefit from a government safety program. Now what do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/contact-us
foxnews.com/shows/tucker-carlson-tonight.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KRTOB8JPwa8
archive.is/zTLSI
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
youtu.be/vpJWsryvVrc
scribd.com/document/135564937/Sergeant-William-Tagle-Internal-Affairs-Investigative-Report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

contact Tucker

/tuck/ those motherfuckers.

How do I go about this?

Contact DNC and get $$$ to be quiet. Neet lyfe.

Shameless self check

I can provide an entire report if anyone cares. Looks like pol is too worried about MUH CNN and MUH KIDS at the moment though

put everything you have together and send it to fucking tucker carlson. jesus fucking christ

btw you're not the only one who noticed this and the more evidence you send the better. they have been coverng up serious crmes.

Bumping. Post all of it. Threads about this guy are getting slid hard.

I asking specifically how to send it to him you fuck. What do I do to make sure he gets it

Bump !

This can implicate not only the sheriff but the entire school administration as well. They even had cops in on the scheme guarding the schools to make sure bare minimum of arrests were made

@him on twitter or a fox new correspondant, and them get into DMs with them

goodluck.

bump for justice

insider.foxnews.com/contact-us
[email protected]

misinfowhores? i'd skip that one

>in 2012 cops probably leaked photos to the media

The fuck does this have to do with anything?

of course you would you're a perception management shill here to demoralize

foxnews.com/shows/tucker-carlson-tonight.html
It's on the left side but you can't attach emails so put a link to this 4chin post

emails=images*

I’ve sent them legit shit before and they never cover it. They’d rather cover some MKULTRA bs

See

I-its nothing ((((fellow whites))), want to talk about the damned schwartze and how they think Wakanda beez rean n sheeit? Isn't that funny?

wrong, i've known about Mockingbird longer than you've known to bush your teeth. Don't be so fast to accuse or you'll be the true shill

And now a deposition transcript referencing the same document referencing potential leaks, GET TO THE POINT user

Bill Clinton - (((Apology))) To Human-Experiment Victims
youtube.com/watch?v=KRTOB8JPwa8

So I’ve got legit exposure here and no one cares? And the thread gets bombarded by random info graphics. I think I’m onto something

200mph fiery car crash ruled as total accident soon

Yea no one outside of infowars audience really takes them serious.

>Contact DNC and get $$$ to be quiet
>Release it anyway

If you want to get suicided

its all the same crime and same people, look at the actual pictures mate they are the same people.

Why not Tim Pool? I'm sure he's probably browsing this board right now.

Pol is filled with distractions and dis
information . If you have something substantial make many copies and find strong independent journalist (Project Veritas is one ) and people with connections (Hannity and Tucker)

saving everything you got
any more?

Gtfo of here jose lambiet

not if you take payment in Stevecoin.

I will post an entire breakdown of this don’t worry. Just wanted to gauge interest level. This is some heavy shit and don’t wanna waste my time if people care more about
>which race is best and why is it Asian
>how can white boys compete
>what do we do about the faggot problem
Those type of threads get the most attention now for some reason

Broward Sheriff's Office is corrupt.

Miami-Dade County =/= Broward County

Legit exposure? Its public legislation.

That's the distraction and dis info spoke of

>Pictures of hillary clinton with all the key players
>"Random Infographics!"

Oh Ok.

(((infowars is shit))) but they're loud. If you want this to get heard in a hurry, they're a good place for that at least.

that's the ticket, manage the minds of the masses through mass media

You didn't obtain shit, these were posted and sourced by Conservative Treehouse yesterday or the day before.

They are known.

why do they care if students get arrested or not?

dont let perception managment shills make you percieve this as a fruitless endeavour. they get paid more if you give up and say it's a waste of time.

Yes I will compile and make a new bread soon

That no one knows about apparently

who do you think did the shooting?

Ok just pictures of them won’t do shit you idiot we need hard proof

archive.is/zTLSI

Is an archive of thelastrefuge tweeting this shit the other day.

ARE you ignorant about where they originated, or lying?

This guy gets it. I’m working on putting these documents together to prove this happened

It is not even hidden you can go buy slaves on reddit and facebook.

im sure this picture is worth nothing.

She knows no mercy.

It doesn't matter that these people are all connected?

hello plz can you reach your own back..good flexibility?

She is literally with him, But that doesn't matter.
I guess they never met when they where together or some shit right ?

Shit man I haven’t seen this. I had no idea someone did this already, looks like my work has already been done for me. We need to spam this shit ASAP and get it out to the networks

oh wow user

If you retarded faggots havn't watched this yet prepare to get suicided.
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

>archive.is/zTLSI
that's a really good archive, thank you

1bump

shoot yourself in the head 4 times, or benchpress some really heavy weights with no throat protection

bumping so not get slide

>Miami-Dade

is a different place than Broward, you stupid fuck.

****EVERYONE PLEASE READ THE ARCHIVE LINK, IT WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING: ****

Hillary Clinton and James Baker Laughing about planning The September 11th Attacks.
youtu.be/vpJWsryvVrc

phoneposting shit tier bait

Florida makes a lot of money from tourism. Tourists wouldn't go to Florida if they knew how bad the crime really is. It's extremely common across the state, for crimes to go unreported.
Court records are even concealed. The Broward County Clerk's online records system frequently fails to disclose FELONY records, to manipulate statistics which rely on this data. While trying to cover up crime, to promote tourism, this crooked tactic fails to accurately identify felons, resulting in criminals getting a clean BACKGROUND CHECK, despite having multiple felony convictions.

Non prosecution or reporting of crimes in schools, does not surprise me.

bump this archivd link

fucking faggot OP, at least phonepost a document with Isreal's name on it FFS.

This is it. This proves the sheriff and school policies directly helped this shooting happen. There is no doubt this is a false flag

>3 minutes in and Bill Clinton is already shitting on the ground from a tree
this is gonna be a good day

Enjoy

scribd.com/document/135564937/Sergeant-William-Tagle-Internal-Affairs-Investigative-Report

Bumpstock

>drooped
ACCURACY COUNTS WHEN DEALING WITH RETARDED NORMIES YOU AUTISTIC CUNT REEEE

cocaine

Bump

How many other schools are running this racket?

Don't forget OP, he worked for the school as well for a bit. Not bothered circling it, but his name is just beside the glare from the camera flash