Redpill me on Jews

I know about how they run the mainstream media
But I've tried to find evidence of them lying completely about the holocaust and whilst I think the holocaust was exaggerated, I can't find any hard hitting evidence to prove that it was all made up.
Give me evidence (not just opinions) as to why I should hate Jews because I'm finding it hard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=A7wwArD6MTc
youtu.be/gdqjMQbHnN0
codoh.com/library/document/2177/?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=CvI4zvMSWlY&t=0s
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtu.be/dQ3vrag7dL0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ir_itZj7KQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are STILL people who believe that there were killing chambers in Dachau, for instance, even after the Jews themselves have had to admit (because of overwhelming evidence) that there were none.

Elie Wiesel, now dead (did he ever show us his tattoo btw), admitted that about Dachau.

They are holding tight to Auschwitz though, despite revising the numbers of dead downward (paradoxically, they are still holding fast to the 6 million number though).

Germans and others give and give in this extortion racket for Israel, still going on to this day, with "Holocaust survivors" having been born long after the war somehow.

The Israelis perpetrated 911.

>Not in collusion with the Al Qaeda, but using them as an unwitting patsy cover force.

Israel secretly piggybacking on top of the Al Qaeda plot.

Al Qaeda had a plot to use aircraft to crash into the WTC.

Mossad finds out about the al-Qaeda plot but does nothing to stop it. Does not tell the US about the impending attack.

Mossad demolition experts lay explosive charges within the WTC buildings.

When planes hit, after an interval of time, Mossad remotely triggers the charges it placed in the towers.

America rightly blames Al Qaeda, though most non-Jewish leaders do not know enough to blame Israel for the lion's share of the destruction.

America is red hot furious at Israel's middle eastern enemies and spends 15 years and incurs crippling debt to fight Israel's enemies.

Israel is happy because America mobilizes to attack their enemies.

WTC-7 is its own level of silliness at what people expect the average citizen to believe

People that Israel sent to film the destruction of the towers are captured. Then mysteriously released.

>Cui Bono? Who Benefited from WTC going down?

Israel. Israel benefited.

thanks
but what about the other gas chambers
and sources?

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
>youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>youtube.com/watch?v=A7wwArD6MTc

vid related always cracks me up
youtu.be/gdqjMQbHnN0

For EE, there is a lot how savage was jewish nkvd or ub who kill patriots.

>Karski went on to write of the Poles' attitudes towards the Jews in the Russian zone of occupation:

>The attitude of the Jews towards the Bolsheviks is regarded among the Polish populace as quite positive. It is generally believed that the Jews betrayed Poland and the Poles, that they are basically communists, that they crossed over to the Bolsheviks with flags unfurled.

>In fact, in most cities the Jews greeted the Bolsheviks with baskets of red roses, with submissive declarations and speeches, etc., etc

>In principle, however, and in their mass, the Jews have created here a situation in which the Poles regard them as devoted to the Bolsheviks and – one can safely say – wait for the moment when they will be able simply to take revenge upon the Jews. Virtually all Poles are bitter and disappointed in relation to the Jews; the overwhelming majority [first among them of course the youth] literally look forward to an opportunity for "repayment in blood."

codoh.com/library/document/2177/?lang=en
This part of Jan Karski's report isnt so often show on jewish sources because it will show that antisemitic Poles has case to antisemitism.

It wasn't made up. Why do you even think it was exaggerated? Even David Irving, one of the most fervent holocaust deniers of the 80's and 90's, and one of the dudes who most deniers will point you towards before anyone, now thinks it happened. He just holds onto the belief that not much happened in Auschwitz (which is a very silly hill to die upon and comes across more as him wanting to remain popular with certain crowds that would otherwise accuse him of cucking).

I'd say it makes more sense that Jews are so neurotic about it today because it DID happen, rather than it being this great lie built up so they could brownie point their way into sympathy.

I mean, try and keep in mind all the Poles ON Sup Forums that could easily tell you just how much destruction the Nazis caused in their country once they were occupied. You don't think those same people couldn't be responsible for killing a few million Jews? They killed a few million Poles, Jews would arguably be even easier to kill since they have no centralised way of defending themselves.

kek

read about Ernst Zundel..he died recently but he released the best evidence you can get on the holocaust.

of course he spent time in jail for simply bringing out information.

>David Irving

He acknowledges that the Germans rounded up their enemies (just as FDR rounded up Japanese).

NOT that there was a sadistic plan for horrific extermination of 6 million jews.

Learn to read. Also watch his videos; he mocks the holocaust industry run by Israel (and New York Jews, etc).

Also its important ot mention that for example in Jedwabne case before Poles kill Jews, was under soviet occupation and later under german and not often is mention but there can be case where Jews was pro soviet and work with occupant which later lead to revange on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvI4zvMSWlY&t=0s

This one is important imo

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

Go to 6:50 and start watching. Interesting to say the least.

This is the order that resulted in the creation of the Rothschild banking family.

Yes, control the flow of information and you'll control what people believe.

Have you ever talked to Jews? They lie about everything. The only supposed death camps are ones the US didn't inspect and now it's Illegal to investigate.

educational and fun

youtu.be/dQ3vrag7dL0

Smash that dislike, goys
youtube.com/watch?v=Ir_itZj7KQg