Princess Principal

tea virus

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64727015
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"They were separated by an inescapable destiny. This was only the beginning to their worst nightmare."

She is not the best dork.
She is not the sexiest spy.
She is not the most mysterious lizard.
I'm not going to marry her.
And I don't hate that I have to type like this while posting a pic of her.

Beato's pee tea.

>You'll never be Ange's princess

I want to mute that robot!

There are people who think Ange had the harder fate.

With enough wine she can pretend Dorothy's princess.

She did. Princess is just traumatized and paranoidal as fuck.

Yeah, this was painful to watch

Princess had a tedious stressful life.
Ange had to actually fight to eat and survive.

Princess was an over achiever because she wanted. They were probably more busy with the war going than checking if the princess was good at her studies and they would have cut her some slack due to what she went through.

Ange went from a pampered princess to having to deal with the streets and all of its horrors and hardships simply to live, eat and sleep.

Raiden please go.

My future wife Beato and her little robot.
She's so cute.
>s1ep08 Beato tinkers with a small robo virus
>s2ep12 Beato builds a steampunk mech to save the day

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear?

Princess had it rougher because she was weaker than ange

That cannnonball hit just at the right time and spot to separate them.

Ange was picked up though, and just had to learn being a spy for then on.

That's a completely different level from having to become a completely different person from scratch, fooling everyone perfectly 24/7, under the constant threat of getting killed if anyone found out.

Do you even realize what you're saying.

/u/ has full control over aots so far. Winter-Kemono Friends,Spring-FAG,Summer-Princess Principal.

>Kemono Friends, FAG
lol

What about autumn?

>"oh no, these two lolis are being gay, I can't allow this"
Cannonball was the in-universe equivalent of Hitomi.

That'll be YuYuYu.

FAG was amazing and there's no reason to laugh about that.

I'm not sure how is it possible to fuck over a show about little mecha girl, but they did
Fuck that bland shit.

Who and how ?
Servants hardly give a shit or pay enough attention to need much effort to fool.
They might have even been rotated after the happening.
Her family seems detached from her.
Most adults hardly pay attention to kids.

Sure if she had been caught it would have been horrible. But the odds of that happening would be quite low.
She could have acted entirely out of character and people would have just assumed that she was going coping with the trauma of what happened or going through her rebellious teen phase.
She looks just like Ange. No one would suspect a contrived prince and pauper going on.
Princess was alome in a new world feeling fear and stress over what could happen to her yes that was a very emotionally painful life.
But my point is that it was all in her mind.

Ange's problems were real.

I love FAGs!

In the deciding battle for the mainland, Commonwealth forces introduced into combat the viruslike autonomous armored knight, known as the knightmare frame.

season 2 when

So this was the Code Geass prequel all along.

God damn it, that's true.

>paranoidal as fuck
still trying to force this meme

>That's a completely different level from having to become a completely different person from scratch, fooling everyone perfectly 24/7, under the constant threat of getting killed if anyone found out.

You literally just described spy work

>Princess was an over achiever because she wanted
Ange was doing all this shit herself when she was the princess. Princess had to catch up to that out of necessity. She wouldn't have been able to keep her cover if she wasn't at Ange's level.

But not spy training.

And you're perfectly right, but in the end it's the Princess that had to work the hardest all the same. She simply got it worse.

Even if yes, she could've gotten away with it if she failed, she didn't, and what she accomplished after this much hardship is pretty damn incredible and speak for itself: for all inetnd and purpose she basically was an undercover spy much earlier than Ange and she came how much more skilled. What's worse is that she did so much shit "she doesn't like it", when Ange became a spy for her own sake.

Which is the point isn't it.

SPY DESS

SPY DEATH

I want to beato the Beato.

>the place Charlotte comes from is in the light
>the place real!Ange comes from is in the shadows

Ange is in the light on the other side of the wall, brainlet.

What are you talking about? Charlotte literally comes from the place in the light in the screenshot user posted.

>kimono friends
>/u/
Really?

And I'm saying Ange was in the light too, only on the other side of the wall. Watch the episode again if you don't get what I mean.

The screenshot isn't the entire scene.

Yeah I admire Princess a lot for her achievements.
My point is just that she didn't have it "worse" in practical terms.
Her fear and stress pushed her forward and drove her to achieve amazing results but if she had failed the consequences wouldn't have been fatal.

If Ange had failed at adapting to her new life she could have gotten killed or died of starvation or something.

But you do raise a cool point I never thought about much before.
Princess effectively trained as a spy.
She learned to lie, to assume a role effectively,to navigate the social landscape and a lot of usefull skills from her studies.
The only things she's missing are specific spy skills like tailing a target or combat skills like martial arts and using a gun.
But she could catch up with Ange fast.

Perhaps I used a bad choice of words, but I wasn't referring to the whole scene. I was just referring to that particular screenshot that is supposed to show the two worlds connecting in that courtyard where one is in the light and the other in the shadows.

>but if she had failed the consequences wouldn't have been fatal
Not that user, but this is bullshit. Ange had been studying all that shit before she met Princess, as shown in . Princess had not choice but to catch up to that or they would have found out she wasn't Ange. And that would have been the end for her.

>she could catch up with Ange fast
I wouldn't be so sure about that.

I like how Ange's hair horns are still present.

what if Beato was the Ange that was swapped with the princess but she looks different now because of robotics and the current Princess "Charlotte" Ange is another robot built by Beato

>supposed to show the two worlds connecting in that courtyard
It's not supposed to show that. Ange's world is on the other side of the wall, not in the fucking courtyard.

The point is that it's not a "one in light one in shadows" thing, it's "one point of light shining in the darkness" thing.

My IQ isn't high enough to follow this

I think that you're completely missing my point, but okay.

Really?
The kingdom just had a revolution with all the chaos, violence, confusion and uncertainty it entails.
The princess was even caught in the fire when guards found her and rescued her.
The world as she knew it is over and has changed forever, she suddenly has some troubles with her studies and her attitude seems to be a bit off and "Oh well, I guess the princess must have changed places with another girl who happened to look exactly like her and nobody ever knew about it, we better kill her now" is what you'd seriously expect people's reaction to be ? Is that reasonable?

I'd expect them to naturally see her issues with studies and attitude to be the result of all the chaos that has happened and the way her life has changed forever, all the things she was exposed to, all what she has gone through. Those things should be enough to make anyone snap and lose the ability to focus on anything and suffer from all sorts of PTSD afterwards.

Princess's story makes it seem like she could really be in a reasonable danger but that's just from her point of view, she believed it. And I love that they actually managed to fool a lot of people into believing it too.
But why should we?
I think this is most likely the case of a 7 year old going through what she was going through, being seriously scared and this is how she coped with it and rationalized it.
She had no friends and no family there. The only thing she had would be her studies. So it makes perfect sense that she'd fixate on that to push herself forward to live.

Take me higher.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64727015

Why?

Kemono Friends wasn't /u/ at all, don't let those cancerous yurifags fool you

Ange has the best pairing compatibility.
She pretty much pairs with everyone perfectly. Followed by Beato and then Dorothy and then Princess and finally Chise.

It had girls kissing, it had girls being life partners, it had girls hugging non stop.
There were a ton of relationships that ranged between platonic to a crush to practically married. And all of the characters were girls.
I'm sorry but if you didn't see the y/u/ri there then it's a problem on your end and not the show.

Flashback about Dorothy helping Ange through puberty when?

Who's priprifags favorite friend? tsuchinoko right?

She has good chemistry with the other girls, but Ange is just too devoted and obsessed with Princess, I can't see any of her other relationships as potentially romantic.

That's true. I guess Beato is the exception since I'm sure she'd be happy to be third wheel to Princess and Ange.
Does that mean she's the top PriPri to ship?

>The kingdom just had a revolution with all the chaos, violence, confusion and uncertainty it entails.
Yeah, the commoners revolted. The aristocrats were saying it was a mistake to let commoners into the army and all, and they probably were wishing they could kill every commoner in the country.

And then if they found out their perfect princess was actually a commoner, what do you think would have happened. Princess had no choice but make her best to appear as close as Ange as she could. And Ange was a perfect little princess who has been studying etiquette, language, music, horseback riding, dance, history, literature and art since she was a baby, as shown in (this shot is Ange herself explaining how she hated her life because it was nothing but studying).

Your only argument is "I'm sure no one would have noticed their perfect princess who knows many languages and art and dance and shit was suddenly a dumb illiterate because everyone was busy with the revolution and shit." Honestly, this argument is so weak we shouldn't even be talking about this. IThe gap between perfection incarnate and poorfag illiterate is huge. Now way in hell they wouldn't have noticed if she didn't make a superhuman effort to play the part.

Is 5 moving shadows uploaded anywhere? I'm thinking about buying it

I don't think it's on nyaa yet.

Not on nya. I will probably buy Princess song.

Would it actually be a twist if the Princess didn't call Ange as Charlotte in the second episode?

Not really, all the
>oh you two look the same
foreshadowing ruined it.

>I'm sorry but if you didn't see the y/u/ri there then it's a problem on your end and not the show.
Yurifags are truly sick, you people disgust me

But user the fact that they didn't kill her means they didn't notice it.
And she couldn't have caught up to Ange in just a day. It must have taken a while, which means there was a long period of time where she was in fact illiterate and they didn't find out. If the chances of them finding out and killing her were actually real it would have happened then.
So they must have in fact given her the benefit of the doubt as I'm saying and assumed she was too messed up from the events to remember anything about her studies or focus well during that period while she was catching up.
She didn't need to be that devoted to become the best princess ever, she could have just gotten the hang of things and still been fine.
It would have raised some suspicions, people would have talked about it a bit but the topic would only be discussed only those close to her who would have noticed the change of attitude from over achiever to messy.
They would have said that it's such a shame that the Princess was so shaken up that she went from being so promising to a mess, but those sorts of things happen a lot.
It's the most natural thing to accept it.
Without knowing about her body double they'd have no reason to even suspect a switch in the first place so how would the thought even cross their minds?

Hell I'll even raise you the bet here. She could have kept saying that she wasn't the real princess and realistically people would have most likely thought she had gone mad than suspect a switch.

Julius would not approve of your faggotry.

And yet you entered on a thread full of them, are you tsundere?

>Heart around bullybait's womb
What did Materia do?

Lots and lots of rape.

robots can't breed

Overcharge.

Nanomachines son.

Princess is for romance and a house in casablanca
Beato's for 3p out of pity.
Dorothy's to relieve stress.
Chise if princess wants to watch.

I doubt it was ever intented as a twist anyway.

What show will you guys watch to fill the void of PriPri next season?
I feel like I've been stuck with the same group of people these past few seasons, for shows like Urara, FAG, FliFla, sweaty ping pong, etc.

>he didn't need to be that devoted to become the best princess ever
Are you trolling or something? How many time do we have to go over this? She wasn't studying to be the best or anything like that. She was studying to catch up to Ange. Ange was already perfect. She already knew etiquette, language, music, horseback riding, dance, history, literature and art (). And Princess was aware of that because they have been playing together for a while, and Ange had even taught her some basic piano playing.

There's nothing paranoiac about Princess' behavior. If I was in her place, in the same circumstances, I would have reached the same conclusion. That I have to do my best to be as close to Ange as I can. There's no way around it.

Beato is for breastfeeding Dorothy

Rita breastfeeding Charlotte.

>She could have kept saying that she wasn't the real princess and realistically people would have most likely thought she had gone mad than suspect a switch
Maybe, maybe not. But I wouldn't take the risk.

They look so big and full in that shot. They captured their volume and fullness perfectly. Elevated by Beato's head and given proper support we can see their shape at its best.

Konohana Kitan, YuYuYu and Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou are my top 3 but there's a few others.

First of all I'll check any original shows. Then I'll check anything with a cast of cute girls that shows hints of maybe having some yuri or being very interesting or having a good blend of cute girls + plot or action or fantasy or something else.

As far back as Pandora.

>"these aren't my buns!"

You forgot Ange Vierge

Two Car
It's from the same writer and director staff that brought us Ange Vierge

>Buying mp3s from amazon jp is region locked

Jesus fuck

What is happening?
Why is this allowed?

Because it is good.