Welcome to the $175M abomination we're all paying for

Welcome to the $175M abomination we're all paying for.

Looks comfy desu

Wakanda is real

This.

even the monkeys in chicago don't want it, obama needs to fuck off, NO one likes him

That's beautiful tho.

>we're all paying for
I would be astonished if that shit came from taxes. It's all (((private donors))), isn't it?

Now that I've looked into it, the money for construction does come from private donors. But all costs after that go to the tax payer (maintenance, operating costs, etc).

>le muddy multicultural wall of text that looks like shit by nobody will ever admit it because "it's brave culture" or something

I propose demolishing any brutalist-modernist's architects homes, and erect total trainwrecks in their place. So they can take a daily grasp of their own lack of taste.

Does anyone go to libraries anymore?

Gay as the nigger king himself.

looks nice but doubt anyone would go cause NOBODY GOES TO MUSEUMS OR LIBRARIES
UNLESS THEY ARE SERVING ALCOHOL

Hahahahahaahhhahhahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahaahhhahhaahahahahhahahahahhaahahhahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahahhhahahahahahahhhahahahahahahhahaahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahahah IDIOTS

How the fuck did such a useless project get funded?

What is this?! A library for ANTS?!

cant be much worse than this

In the inner cities that's where niggers go to get on the internet.

Private foundation pay for the building.

The only part publicly funded would be NARA storage areas.

t. I worked on W's.

even the trees look twisted and evil

>even the monkeys in chicago don't want it
Probably because they can't read.

WAKE ME UP

it's being built in a ghetto. this would raise housing costs driving niggers out to shit on nice neighbirhoods.

Looks like some kind of text in the design, what does it say?

obamas library is fucking all digital...whats the build for? all he needs is a thumbstick

Is this the new Knesset?

It's a model.

What is the point of presidential libraries? I went to the George W. Bush. Half of it was 9/11, the other half was early childhood, and the rest was just general presidential stuff and merchandise. Why call it a library? Why not call it a shrine like it really is?

Isnit just random letters? Why didn't they put a good quote in there?

Is it actually going to get built? I heard that the local minority population is protesting the “library” because it’s getting built over a community park. Check out the Chicago Tribune for all the local butthurt.

More like OBAMAnation am I right

>Obama Presidential Library.jpg
Is that a putting green on the mutherfuckin roof? I got to have one!