Everywhere niggers inhabit is shi

>everywhere niggers inhabit is shi...
HAHA POL BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

comfy/10

Nice of her to visit those niggers in that shack. I bet she saved that puppy from being eaten by the coons

>the poorest white communities are less violent than the richest black ones

>ywn sleep with her in that comfy shack

Looks comfy. Where is this? Show crime statistics compared to places like Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit, etc.

White poverty exists....IM BTFO m8.

U winning son.

At least the whites that inhabit that house probably built it themselves. Niggers just move into government housing that starts out very nice, and then they let it go to shit.

You need to rephrase your bait.
Everywhere niggers inhabit is shit, that is a fact.
Whites are not immune to living in shitty conditions, they just do so at a far lesser rate.
Maybe you should delete this thread and start a new one with the following.

>only nigger communities are sh-
HAHA OP is a faggot

>the same shack is inhabited by blacks
LOL STUPID NIGGERS
>the same shack is inhabited by whites
ITS DA JOOS!

She's probably happier than you OP

...and yet, even the poorest white communities have low crime rates. It’s almost like certain races are predisposed to violence and crime.

>still 100 times safer than any "vibrant and multicultural" city
Makes you think

50 most dangerous cities in the world
City, murder rate, percentage black

15. St. Louis, 59.23, 46.9%
19. Baltimore, 54.98, 63%
28. Detroit, 43.89, 82.7%
32. New Orleans, 41.44, 60.2%
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html

>claim:
>"everywhere nigger inhabit is shit"
>counterproof:
>"a place inhabited by white people is shit"
>does the counterproof discredit the original claim?
>No, both can be true at the same time
>An actually effective counterproof should be a place inhabited by niggers that isn't shit

> poor nigs
They commit all the crime.
> poor whites
Just minding their own business and trying to live thru getting tag teamed by the upper class and affirmative action

This thread is not pol Fuck off with this random garbage.

>pol BTFO!
You faggots deserve a perma ban along with anyone who starts one of the following threads:

- why aren't you guys racemixing?
- redpill me on X
- what did he/she/they mean by this?
- IT'S HAPPENING!
- any variant of "praise lord kek"
- how can xyz even compete? (i filtered these a long time ago so i rarely see them anymore but they might still be posted)
- so what's your opinion on this guy?
- is X degenerate?
- how will xyz recover?
- really makes you think/activates my almonds
- wtf i hate/love x now
- any reference to 'bugmen' or soy
- nofap pseudo science garbage

playing with 2 cute dogs, outside, green area and woodland. I'd live there.

Just think, with all the nigs gone we'll actually be able to afford to help lift these people up.
Invest in their communities. Dem programz for people who won't piss it down a sewer.

She might be poor but at least nothing in that picture is stolen from someone else.

>a place inhabited by niggers that isn't shit
kek

I bet that redneck shithole has a lower crime rate than Chicago or Detroit.

interesting, by these statistics it looks like the higher the black population the lower the crime rate

Comfy, I grew up in places like that. Its a simple life. As long as you take care of your land and pick up yer trash you can make even a trailer look comfy.

I think it's really funny that poor whites commit far less crime than poor blacks.
isn't that funny op?

vs. poor black

And let me guess.. the person who owns this little shack is an avid drinker of the liquid jew

>log cabin built by the sweat of a mans brow and his family enjoying their time there

When I say kill yourself I mean it from the bottom on my depthless heart.

>Can go out in backyard with four wheelers all day.
>Pay minimal fees in property tax
>Neighbor lives 5 miles away

Except if go to the poorest parts of appalachia there is very little chance i will get shot meanwhile i have to constantly watch my back if im going through some of the better nigger infested ghettos in this country

That example would disprove the claim that "everywhere white people inhabit is great", but nobody claims that. You still haven't provided an example that disproves the claim "everywhere niggers inhabit is shit".

institutional racism at its finest.

I wonder if anyone actually posted this yet?

Niggers and spics BTFO.

>muh white privilege

>living by the woods
>bad

Affirmative action is institutional racism. Arresting blacks who commit crimes is not racism.

brainwashed propaganda response
I'm sorry user, you have a mind virus

>short grass
>no garbage on the floor
>people walking outside not being mugged, dead or raped
no nigger has achieved this level of quality of life in thousands of years.

I don't see a problem with people owning their own property, building a house and running it as they see fit.
Even with an all white ethnostate, we'll still have poverty, crime and low IQ individuals.
Just much much less!

Tell us what your faggot eyes see, Skylar.

you're ignorance is showing and you are embarrassing yourself.

White and tidy. If this were a nigger shack there would be chicken bones and garbage all about.

looks comfy

>oh how horrible
I see a humble home with a swingset out front, which leads me to believe that whomever raised this girl at least tried to make life enjoyable for her, even if they were extremely poor.

This is what the left shits on and then gets pissy about when these people dont vote for who the left wants

Yep, this happens all day here, doesn't it faggot? Most whites don't lionize poverty and underclassism. We're not the same as niggers who present themselves to the world with an obnoxious victim complex.

No, that's actually the complete opposite if what it looks like.

>any reference to 'bugmen' or soy
Found the bugman

Also
>memeflag

Looks cozy to me - nice woods, cute doggo. If it was lived in by blacks there'd be five on them on the porch with stupid looks on their faces pointing guns at the camera. Not everyone measure wealth in monetary terms you degenerate faggot.

I'd rather date a girl like that than some degenerate city dweller

Aw lawdy lawdy da white mans lies n' such is gonna get us, I sho' nuff love watermellow

>Shucks and jives for the rest of the thread.

> No rivers of pollution
> Green grass
> Entertainment devices for the kids
> Satellite dishes for 1st world tv programs
> No littering

If you were trying to cherry-pick something here, you failed

OP makes an error in basic logic. The statement that everywhere Wakandans inhabit is shit, does NOT imply that none of the places wypipo live are shit. Go back to skool, or read a book sometime OP.

By the way, looks like a cozy cabin. I'd like to be in there right now, getting nekkid with my sister.

Oprah after rain destroyed her mud hut

> your ignorance
Did you seriously come to this thread with no real arguments? Are you reading the stats that have been posted here? You are getting destroyed.

Our stats > your feelings

Detroit 90% black has far less crime than St.Lois with a minority black population of 40%.
burn, you lose, good
bye bigots

>violence in inner cities is because of poverty
>it’s not because of niggers
Appalachia is poor as fuck and still has a low crime rate, how do you explain that?

So the fucking daily show lugs its entire crew out the poorest, whitest places in the entire fucking country and then asks them questions about Trump to edit together and play for stuck up little faggot liberals sitting in their McMansions waiting for their parents politics to collapse the country.

I get the feeling you think you proved something...

Reminded that crime ob blacks on blacks are omitted you know

> bye bigots
In other words, you are running away before your post gets torn apart by people who come here with actual data to back up their claims

>thinking poverty = violent shithole

>Look everyone, I'm trolling Sup Forums
>Claims victory and goes to suck Jamals cock, as he can hear him having another go at his wife in the next room. Those man-beasts are insatiable!

look at that inbred forehead and bowlegged, daddy done did me stance she got. trash everywhere, busted swing set, complete life failure.

>institutional racism
no such thing after the civil rights act of 1965

you mean whites built by slaves

That looks beautiful, honestly.

low population

excuse me the civil rights act of 1964

I much rather live in the average west Virgina shithole than the average nigger ghetto. Poor whites in Appalachia are proof that nigger chimpery can't be reduced to poverty alone.

> 90 is better than 40
But that 40% is committing all of the crime. I know math and logic are racist, but you should try them anyway.

and Americans left after white cracka business slave holders looted the city when they auto industry collapsed

>saying that the places where niggers live are shit implies that there aren't poor white people
The absolute state of niggers' IQ

Oh, sorry nigger, did you not see anything posted in this thread?

Do you deny these stats, you fucking nigger?

What about these? You worthless fucking spear chucking moon cricket?

How about this article? You burnt piece of gator bait?

What about this one, tar baby?

Do you even have the mental capacity to say anything, or provide anything beyond showing your bright red baboon ass and screeching victory?

Get the fuck out of here, you're not smart or old enough to post here, and that's saying a lot with these retards.

Oh shit! White countries are institutionally racist? Well that is completely unfair to those poor innocent blacks. Let's get them all out of white countries immediately. To protect them from racism.

This.

Also note:

Girl is passably cute, doesn't weigh 300 lb.
Girl is playing with dog, not kicking it.
Swing set implies parents give a shit about children.
No litter or corpses in yard, just toys and such.
Fairly new tin roof shows priorities are right.
Many such signs of poor but decent life.
You're an asshole OP.

>when they auto industry
We all go to the same schools, and yet these retarded skillets can’t learn basic grammar. Maybe this should be an IQ thread now.

I live in west virginia in a county "distressed" economically. Neighboring city has 30k people and about 15-20 murders a year. My county has 5000 people and has had one murder in 40 years.
Break ins on cars, petty theft and drug use are the most common crimes. Still nowhere near as bad as nigger central.

Look pretty nice to me.

privacy
peace and quiet
land to grow crops, fish, and hunt

The left, in their endless quest to fight for the "working class" have completely shit on the working class at every opportunity for the last 50 years.

The DNC has built a political party around non-working parasites and every modern American child relates to the parasite more than the American who built everything in the OP's picture with blood, sweat, and tears for his family.

Indeed, Irish mostly, as niggers were only good for picking cotton

Oh, and you missed the big satellite TV receiver.

Provides modern comfort/entertainment where he can.

too close

>rentcucks making fun of legitimate home owners

>this is supposed to be white privalige
Wow OP could you suck dicks any harder?

What's her number op?

I fucking love what Trump did with the tax reform, every single person except the liberal faggots living in hive cities saved money.

>there are poor white people
>therefore niggers aren't as dumb as you say
kek
show me a place with a functioning black majority population
>inb4 post pic of wakanda

literally nicer cleaner and safer than every black neighborhood on earth

my thought too.

Black people don't live in shacks anymore.
The Jew decided they were too good for such a life and shipped them all to America's cities where they could live for "free" on the citizen's dime.

Country living is comfy and quiet unlike cities where you get woken up every 2 hours by gunfire and loud bass from cars.

FUCKING THIS I MAKE AN EXTRA 120 ON EVERY PAYCHECK NOW