I'm literally shaking. THIS IS EVERYTHING. Heroic Trans woman's response to bigotry is goals

I'm literally shaking. THIS IS EVERYTHING. Heroic Trans woman's response to bigotry is goals.

Also, deranged leftist comics thread.

Imagine getting so close to fucking a LITERAL GODDESS and being denied because your own hateful bigot programming was too much for you to overcome. Will cisshits ever actually get it?

Sup Forums absoluely and essentially BTFO for all time 1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

POWERFUL

Sage, leaf

Got me to blow air out my nose harder than normal but probably not for the reason the author intended

>Implying any sane human being would even look in the general direction of that thing. Not to mention kissing it. Or wanting to fuck it.

The trannie If she was a man.

Jesus Christ this is what Tumblr actually believes?

>more words than a Buckley comic
Goddamn I didn't think that was possible.

I unironically like Jessi cartoons

That is so fucking pathetic.

What deluded moron thinks this is how things would actually happen?

The same kind of deluded moron who think they can become a woman by chopping their dick off and pumping themselves full of veterinary-surplus estrogen.

Its actually chicken tendies

Its funny how people complain of 'muh whitewashing' when it's always a new that gets cast. Scarlet Johansson and that guy from Netflix's death notes are two examples.

Maybe he is blind. And drunk. And spent 20 years in solitary no-fap prison cell.

God hates trannies.

He doesn't make mistakes, yet these fags want to cut themselves up.

I quite enjoyed some of them, I must confess.

"Whitewashing"
Pathetic

Is this pro or anti trans maniacs? I cant tell anymore.

Why are leftists so angry that we don't look at them when they lecture us? It's not because we're "cowardly" it's because they look physically ill