Let's end this once and for all

What's better? Capitalism or Communism.

why is the communist surrounded by farms and food?

Kekekek

>communist having food

Communism is a command economy, because you know you have to redistribute that wealth. This is going to lead to shortages because it adds another layer to the supply chain that in this case is not needed. Then everyone is going to go hungry and the communist party (like always) will use this shortage to punish anyone who criticizes the control of food. Then there will be a revolution against the communist party and capitalism will come back with force.

The failures of communism are no longer about studying history but are now that of routine.

because its what they two systems dream of having...
Capitalists dream of having mansions and lots of expendable wealth.
Commies just want some damn food.

/thread

now it is real communism

Waiting for AdVenture Fascist.

Adventure capitalist is the dumbest game, ever.

They're both shit.

Autonomous/Primitive Tribalism is the way to maintain a life and humaniuty in general. ''Civilisations'', capitalism (especially when combined with democracy), and communism are always deemed to fall,. Not to mention they destroy earths enviorment and nature.

now add dead bodies piling up

>adventure communist is a rural farmer and not an industrial worker

Now granted I haven't read Marx in like two decades, but I'm pretty sure that's not how that's supposed to work.

In real communism, that farmer would be sent to gulag for owning pants, boots, shovel and a barrow, which is just too much of private property

stolen from the kulaks

I thought it was just a pic but turns out adventure communist is a real game

>What's better? Capitalism or Communism.

What would you say if I told you that capitalism and communism are basically the same system?

For the last time communism works on PAPER, not in reality.

>For the last time communism works on PAPER, not in reality.

communism isn't designed to work, dude... its a weapon to utterly destroy a country.

>communism isn't designed to work, dude... its a weapon to utterly destroy a country.

So it HAS to look good on paper, but be utterly unworkable in reality.

>communist
>actually work

It doesn't even work in theory if you actually take the time to think about what you read.

what do you think the shovel was for?

Stop advertising your games on Sup Forums, Kongregate.

>left: has time and money to buy nice things
>right: spends 100% of their time and money just trying to make food

I am capitalist through and through. I do somehow view it as us living in the Game Monopoly when one player has all of the property and money in the bank won. (((He's))) now just lending us all money to continue going around the board and our own property has his hotels on it.

Communism is cancer. I'd never agree with it. I just think we're living in post capitalist times.

>tfw some austrian boi absolutly btfos your theory so you die without releasing the third edition of your book

It doesnt even work on paper. It is mathematically proven to be impossible to maintain and at best vastly inferior to any alternative.

the answer is simple; if you believe in God, capitialism, if you're an atheist/agnostic, commie

Explain

Adventure Capitalist had multiple expansions and is finished

Communist isnt even done and they gave up on it over year ago

Capitalism wins

Capitalism is only good for rich people. Other supporters of capitalism have a retarded pipe dream of acquiring wealth of their own, and pretend their parents aren't going to die in a ditch from not affording healthcare.

In theory communism would work.

However it would have to be a small homogeneous community working together, and human nature means someone wants to be leader.

If people were naturally good, it would work, but humans work best with capitalism, we strive to make our personal lives better..

One is the best system that humans have ever conceived and is working wonderfully, providing wealthy, stability, and security the likes of which humans had never known before.

The other is an asinine, impossible to achieve, freedomless """utopia""" that's only brought about after generations of ruthless and bloody government oppression trying to change human nature.

Really makes me go hmmmm.

>In theory communism would work.

everything works "in theory" you fucking cucklet, but where we live is the real world. things actually have to work here.

/thread

kek

neither