Dragon Ball Super

>You dick when the reason Universe 6 has two currently unseen Namekians is to create false moons and propel Caulifa into SSJ4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pbc9FL41TwA
youtube.com/watch?v=GAmhtHJc4KU
youtube.com/watch?v=ebRhB62JSeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how will toyo do their characters?

Why is she so ugly?

Because the charecter design in Dragonball is fucking terrible, OH MY GOD WHY DOES NO ONE THINK THIS?
Every Dragonball charecter looks like fucking garbage.

You're not alone, I just don't post in these threads.

>hairy nipples
To the trash she goes.

leave Ize to me

SSJ4 has weak as fuck physical strength but good ki strength cause of the whole 10x energy thing

You know with the Black arc they had a lot of room to do shit with it. I personally think that the arc would have been better if they had also included a Vegeta Black instead of Zamasu. You would need to minimise Trunks's role or make him go SSB as well for this to work good, but otherwise it would just be a much more entertaining arc overall. Could you imagine twice the smug? Not only that but it would fix MANY of the arcs overall flaws, hell even the fusion bit would be more entertaining. Could you imagine Vegito Rose vs Vegito Blue? Vegito Blue would be just a little bit stronger due to the rivalry boost and the fight would be epic as fuck, but Vegito Rose gets angry as slowly but surely Blue starts to overpower him, so he starts charging a new attack never seen before called the Bang Bomb Attack which is a fusion between the spirit bomb and the big bang attack, and Blue (having no time to charge one of his own) would charge a Final Kamehameha instead. Initially Rose would have the upperhand but when Trunks joins in the beam struggle Blue manages to overpower the spirit bomb and successfully kill Rose, who marvels at the power of mortals and that he was right about their threat to the gods..Wham, Trunks's universe is saved but the planet is broken, and Trunks is sad about the fact that he can't fix it until Vegito suggests to use Instant Transmission to go to Namek and use their dragonballs. Wham Trunks's planet is fixed, the people are back and he also wishes back supreme kai which brings back Beerus and Whis who then offer to train Trunks and further increase his power. Vegito leaves the future timeline, introduces himself to Zeno as the friend Goku was talking about and the arc is finished.

Let me see.
>J
>GT
>SS4
>Caulifla
>General
>U6 winning
Just fuck off, cancer. You couldn't have made a worse thread if you tried.

what's this guys name again?

Vegeta Black is literally Baby.

>fur tittes

didnt know I wanted this

perro caca

el kitty kat

Whiskers the Wonder Cat

youtube.com/watch?v=Pbc9FL41TwA
thoughts?

ITS THURSDAY WHERE ARE THE LEAKS

Caulifa fags have shit fanart standards to match their shit waifu standards

WHERES THE LEAKS

Super's (and by extension,Toei's) best animator to date.

There are some other great guys like Nikaido and Tate, but you can't beat Shida's style.

Where's the leak ma'am

Because SS4 is a shit form

*Spoilers
Leaks are for the manga.

Naotoshi Shida is pure kino
did movies, key animation in Tiger Mask W, Z, GT, and now Super
shame he can't do more than one episode to salvage the last two

>that shot where Ginyu crashes into the mountains and gets hailed on by Manlet Bombs
fucking beautiful
Namek arc was pretty gud for Vegeta

what the fuck, why can't Sailor Moon Crystal look that good?

more hair = more power

amrite?

Whoah, hold it right there.
No blaming her ugliness on the form, she looks naturally repulsive even without it.

False
Roshi schooled U4 and his head is clear
plus SSJ3 is the jobber form

>Goku and Beerus fighting almost destroys the universe
>Goku going toe to toe with a god of destruction
>then frieza shows up and goku, even stronger than before, struggles to beat gold frieza

So could gold frieza easily beat beerus?

>zamasu and goku black vs super saiyan blue goku and vegeta
>trunks, not even super saiyan blue, just gets pissed and overpowers fused zamasu

So is future trunks stronger than super saiyan god???

Is beerus that weak? What the hell is going on with all the power level discrepancies? I'm just starting the tournament of power, does it get worse in terms if discrepancy?

Not anymore

less detail = more power.
New form is literally Goku with another hairstyle.

Beerus was holding back, so Frieza aint got a chance.
But Whis did claim that if Blue Vegeta and Blue Goku worked together against Beerus they could beat him.

angry Caulifla is so cute I want to hug her

>>So could gold frieza easily beat beerus?
anime implications says he's going to surpass Beerus at some point, but who knows what Tori/Toei's gonna do with him after the ToP

god i love the way his shit moves
it looks so satisfying

furry boobs is my fetish,
not into furries though which makes it hard find furry boobs on a non furry.

Never happened, not even in original BoG never mind Super where Beerus received an enormous buff.

youtube.com/watch?v=GAmhtHJc4KU
how about this? does it look satisfying

>Blue Vegeta and Blue Goku worked together against Beerus
I'm 99% sure the only time I heard Whis say that was in reference to Golden Freeza (who by himself was stronger than either of them), not Beerus.

>that trunks throwing Black
>that zamasu black twin Ki blast
loving every laugh

nobody cares about auras here ?

Is Kitano, dare I say, /our guy/ ?

>dat
I prefer his old style, his new one is too spazzy and while the animation is fluid sometime the action has little flow or it comes across awkward like in the Merged Zamasu fight.

how did we went from this?

My friend has never seen the DBZ movies and wants to, what's the consensus on what the best and worst of them are, and what's the best release for them in terms of video quality?

They were made for 16:9, right? So should I just try to find rips of the NA blu rays that came out around the time of the orange bricks?

to THIS?!

to this?

>that smile

100/10

Best are Fusion Reborn, Dead Zone, and World's Strongest
Worst is Bio-Broly

Best ones are usually the oldest ones like Worlds Strongest and Garlic Jr.
everything else is decent to watchable except for Bio-Broly

>sudden shit-eating grin
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ebRhB62JSeU
>working on a official dub
why do retards like this american slop again?

probably the same reason why you retards keep spamming that same video in every Dragonball thread like people care about Abridged past the age of 12.

Fusion reborn is my favorite as well, but he explictly wanted to watch them from best to worst and other then fuison reborn, I wasn't sure which he should watch directly after that

Also I still need answers to the "which release" thing

>Patreon

cause american slop is delicious

So you think Dragon Garow Lee will get anymore official work now that the Yamcha manga is over?

she got no tail

that's easy
just eat a dinosaur, devour digestible rubber glue, don't eat for 2 weeks and shit 90% of it out

disinfect the shit, and BAM, you got a saiyan tail.

I liked abridged up till the end of the frieza arc.

ok

Guys I have a serious question

What, if any, is the multiplier for SS4?
Yes it's a Pedro form, yes GT is shit, blah blah. But I must know.

Is DBS any good? Meme free responses please.

bumping

No.

Why are people still watching this garbage?

Fuck no. It's worth watching (I guess) if you're a fan of DB, but on its own merit good god fuck no, it's one of the most terrible things in existence. The manga is SLIGHTLY better, but shit is shit any way you polish or freshen it up. The story is just garbage. DB should have stayed dead.

goodness, what went wrong?

is it as bad as the live action movie they made?

Nothing is that bad. I would honestly rather watch Absalon than Evolution, and I'd rather put out my eyes with a superheated metal rod than watch Absalon.

Nah it's a shitty cash grab

from best to worst
Worlds Strongest
Dead Zone
Fusion Reborn
Tree of Might
Wrath of the Dragon
Broly 1
Android 13
Return of Cooler
Coolers Revenge
Bojack
Broly Second coming
Lord Slug
BoG
RoF
Bio Broly
You can probably find a good version of Kissanime

Who can beat him

>BoG that low
Are you one of those faggot boys I've been hearing about?

>applying math
whatever, might as well try: At least x500. If we assume the golden monkey is actually a Super Saiyan 1 Oozaru, that's x50x10 = x500, so it has to be at least that. The rest is up to how you interpret Baby's reactions, really. My guess is x2000, but it could be more and it could be less.

>One Piece
>Shingeki no Kyojin
>Precure
>Kemono Friends
>but we're not allowed to follow Super
Lad, what are you implying

i think it's 5x above SSJ3

Anyone have the ratings for the last episode?

I'm willing to bet this guy would be stupidly powerful. Maybe not enough to beat the Grand Priest, but enough to make him fight seriously.

I just like more of the other movies more than BoG
but if i had to rerate it, it would go above Tree of Might

What's this I'm hearing about Caulifla being a plot device? Is it true?

>dragonball GT took place in another universe therefore its cannon

Is the Shounen dead? I don't want to want to watch retarded ninjas for 500 episodes, stretchy meme anime or edgy blade man.

4.6%

>dank smile

Jiren has development now

Bnha is good, but read the manga for it.
Never watch one piece any more. read its manga
Boruto is shit.
Naruto shouldve stopped with Guy killing Madara

FRIDAY NIGHT, NOW CALM DOWN, GAY ME!

Delete this

because people do user.

He couldn't beat Zamasu.

Corn

Because its the best dub. It straight forward enough that you don't miss the story but brings out what we all noticed in the characters that toryiama missed out on (Piccolo is gohan's dad), has good jokes, and good voice acting.

It's the best dub.

Just watch seinen instead.

Boruto sounded interesting, I liked Naruto when I was younger but stopped watching when 90% of an episode was devoted to explaining how the meme power of the week worked.

Boruto just looks like a reskin, why does anime even do this? DBZ did it as well, Gokus kids are just mini Gokus.

goodbye cuckhan
keep studying

yeah