youtube.com/watch?v=wobbf3lb2nk
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31495031
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It means she is waifu.

but we already knew that

It means she is after Meteora's ass

Budget constraints

dat legservice

It means all posters are canon. Beach episode soon.

Slumber party episode soon

Will she keep going with her rampage?
Will she get this cutie to die?
What does she gain from killing the creations within the reality marble? Doesn't it hurt her cause?

If Altair is back in the real world it means Rui and Hikayu are dead.

Rest in peace, creations.

Altair is getting married!

RIP in pieces hat
youtube.com/watch?v=6uWrBjjZqAc

More like eternal slumber party.

One of these things is not like the others. One of these things doesn't belong.

It's Hikayu because she is not pure

Better to be a powerful badass who has slept with the person she loves than a virgin jobber like Selesia who had to kill her love.

>Just chibi Magane
>we'll never be able to see her in her pj's

what a shame

only sluts make love before marriage

If Selesia made love with Charon he might not have been so tired of his life though.

>Had six months to take a break from fighting and discover coffee
>still complains he's tired

He has no excuse

That's the big plot hole, honestly. Are we really supposed to believe he sat on his ass for 6 months and didn't contact his creator or do anything worthwhile to help his cause?

>implying you wouldn't sit on your ass for 6 months if Altair told you so

If he followed Altair's plan strictly unlike Aliceteria, yes. Finding creators is clearly not a part of Altair's plan (Blitz was excused of it since she liked him), and he was basically so tired that he decided to leave the thinking to the closest authority.

Is there anything to even do in Altair's ruins though?

enjoy comfy couches and sofas

Play musical chairs except with couches and sofas

Discover masturbation

Altair (or Blitz) got accommodations for them, like that room for Aliceteria's creator. Only Altair lived there because it's a cool place.

Believe in the Golden Ending

Bluray vs TV

Charon just found his own spot in the ruins like Blitz in episode 15 and parked himself there for six months. Maybe Blitz dropped by once in a while to share some cigs and booze.

Cghronic fatigue.

*chronic

it was a huge potential wasted

So what did Charon do for food and entertainment during those six months? Did Blitz take him out for doughnuts and coffee once a while? Did he buy Charon some good manga to read to stave off the boredom?

Honestly I think he just sat inside his mecha and slept for 6 months. Blitz would have talked a little sense into him if they had any extended contact.
And it's clear he wasn't close with anyone else in their team, not even Altair.

I wanna hang out and have fun with Magane

It can't be helped. She is the best girl after all

He dreamt of sleep

Altair holopsicon'd everyone some cheap foods.

When is next preview pic coming?

I picked this up because i'm a procrastinator piece of shit, and it's really not good. I'm disappointed at the waste of a premise that could have worked.

Good, now do your work.

That's unfortunate, user.

>that QUALITY

That's just because zoomed out Altair has so many lines to draw that even simplifying it they need to work on it for at least a week with the whole team.

Those legs are for me to lick and kiss.

I wonder how many animators died since the elimination chamber festival started.

honestly most everyone in that episode looked a little bit off.

Anyone else have this feeling of "this show isn't that great but I can't help but look forward to it every week"?

Why do you think we're all here for?

Whatever I look forward every week I automatically consider great.

>Setsuna, I feel sleepy
Too sad. This show needs to have a happy ending. Pic related has to happen.

>I might be you, or I might not be.
>But I'm sure I'm somewhere close to you,
Since the first episode I'm curious about the context of this. It would make sense with Setsuna since she is her creation, but 3 episodes away and it still makes zero sense with Souta.

Who needs pajamas?

I wish they would show what Magane's hair normally looks like uundone without the long braided ponytail. I bet it would be cute.

Suffer through crippling guilt, probably. From the look of things, he likely spent every day training and wondering how the war against the Avalon Brigade was going.

He's a LN male protagonist. He has bottomless reserves of angst and an unlimited capacity for self-flagellation.

>tfw we'll never have a scene where Selesia shows Charon her new car for the first time and he asks which button fires the weapon

One thing I never understood is whether Altair's hideout is in the real world or not. They stayed there after Mamika's MSF which would indicate they're not worried about being discovered. That suggests the hideout is not in the real world. If so, maybe Altair did something to dissuade Charon from leaving until ECF began. I wish this had been covered in more detail in the show.

Maybe Altair lives and gets a bit of Setsuna.

youtube.com/watch?v=wobbf3lb2nk

I think Hiroe said it was in the frontier between worlds. It also seems to be the only place without a real world counterpart.

Calling it now. Setsuna's spirit is released and she has a final goodbye scene with Soda. Altair is redeemed somehow and becomes a normal human. She then shows up as a new student at Soda's school.

I WANT THAT HAT!

Setsuna probably loves Altair a lot like a daughter and doesn't want a revenge plot whereas Altair probably wants to die for Setsuna. She'd want Altair to live and enjoy the life that she didn't.

C A N O N
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31495031

Pray for our boys, the waifukiller may not discriminate.

selasia is yamcha sister

What if Altair just skipped that 6 months from there? I mean Charon could have just spend a day or two in there.

selesia is yamcha sister

New pic

wew

>have potential for an interesting meta villain
>instead give her no screentime
>like two episodes before the big fight reveal she's also a meta-god

Why is this allowed?

Chromatic aberration.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is this it?

Must be Sluteora

Blitz told her she's a shit daughter

sota: saigo getsuga tenshou

This can't be the eroge girl attack r-right?

sota: golden ink end experionce kakakakakaka

sota: giga ink breaker