Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fpbp Sup Forums btfo /thread

wtf I'm wakandan now?

I wish 4 black people were 30% of the black population

Dont shit up the board with duplicate threads bogan

Woke as fuark

except you know, per 100,000 people normalizes the data. Also they should be committing crimes at a proportionate rate, again something niggers fail to understand.

We wuz Einstein

Nigger don’t be too smart.

>75%

I wish.

Also
>What is Per Capita

wtf i hate white people now

Fake and gay faggot.

And if there was 75 blacks then 10 would commit crime, she's right it's just statistics the loopy dipshit

but its not 4 people commit crime. Its thousands. 700 000 of black crimes and 100 000 white crimes. Even though there more whites and less blacks.

Kek

keks

she can't be this retarded, right?

>whites make up 75% of the country
I fucking wish

> be teaching class
> of black kids
> one day they all boycott the test
> "The grade scale is unfair, we should have a better chance to pass without knowing anything just by guessing"
> repeatedly explain that a test isn't supposed to measure luck, only knowledge
> parents get in the act
> forced to resign next day

Not sure why I ever even tried to teach anyone anything.

Is this a self own?
This is actually a great troll. Create a black Twitter sock, get popular with "the root" crowd. Drop redpills on black statistics but act retarded at maths. People come along to correct you and continue acting ignorant. The debate around the failed maths will have people self redpilling.

math is hard (and raycis)

haha jokes on you
da wasnt learnin wyte ppl stuff
just make all tests t/f that way they can guess everything

so it takes four niggers to do a crime that a white man can do solo? lift your game Kangs.

how many would you like me to post?

>the statistics are different
>"u dont understand the statistics will be different"

???

>we should have a better chance to pass without knowing anything just by guessing
This is why Malicious Compliance is a thing.

Next time pretend to cave in, then give a multiple choice test with two choices per question. If no one at the school sees a problem with this, write up a fake completed, graded test and post it on reddit pretending to be the proud parent of an A student. The internet should take it from there.

Anyone got that Hidden Figures Greentext?

nignorance

Fuck I can't handle this level of stupid today.
We need to burn the Monkey Kingdom to the ground.

forgetting phone numbers and birthdays is not unique to wogs
i used to have a phone number that was similar to a local supermarket and occasionally i people calling and asking for opening hours etc
there was one woman who called every few days to ask stupid shit like what special offers were on this week. when i told her i wasn't the supermarket, she kept claiming it was the phone company's fault

fucking kek

cut out this word and insert it into the above post:

got

>invent some crazy bullshit way of interpreting the data that nobody does
>wow, it turns out that this way doesn't work!

meanwhile the way we actually use clearly demonstrates that niggers commit an outsize proportion of crime in almost every single category you care to name.

She's literally arguing that you should ignore proportions and that absolute figures are more important. They are so dumb it's a miracle they can use language.

Clearly, the true crime is the public education that has failed poor PETER @CashEssence

Niggers commit half the crimes despite making up a seventh of the population. Niggers should be hanged en masse.

2/17

3/17

>use percentages
>don't understand percentages
WE WUZ ALGEBRAZ AN SHEEIT

To be fair, they have to have a lot of kids as it will increase their chances of at least 1 living into adulthood.
This is common among all races in times of hardships. The only difference is other races hardships were tempory because we all fixed the issues.

This nigger is either too dumb to interpret the crime statistics, or she's purposefully misrepresenting the truth. Can't tell which is which.

its called per capita
niggers have a mental breakdown when trying to figure out what that word means

4/17

>To be fair, they have to have a lot of kids as it will increase their chances of at least 1 living into adulthood.

Having less children would actually increase the chance that all of them would live to adulthood.

The problem is that they don't have enough resources, not that there's some spooky ghost going around murdering kids on a whim. The children are dying *because* they can't feed them.

5/17

Please let this be a nigger hate thread.

6/17

please make it happen, everything will be fantastic afterwards

7/17

8/17

I guess that the maths is a Jewish dark magic and lie for anti-Semites.

The same is also true for Jews.

9/17

10/17

>implying that there isn't something suspicious about induction

>n-no ! they're dying because of racism/capitalism ! nothing's their fault !

11/17

>a mother who named her child Latrine

12/17

>literally the opposite of the intention
I love when people inadvertently stumble upon irony.

Go to Catholic School teach there thank me later

13/17

W O K E

14/17

Happening get in here faggots!

15/17

16/17

>US
>75% white

17/17

so these are the famous black intellectuals
her comprehensive knowledge of statistics analytics and mathematics is impressive.

lolno

You haven't seen cuckery until you go into a Catholic school.

>implying she had a cogent argument to begin with
Low IQ white detected. I can imagine you thinking very hard, where the gears are grinding about in your brain, smoke practically coming off and then "OH I KNOW!", thinking your insight is so fucking great that you just had to share your analysis on Sup Forums.
How fucking stupid can you be to think "well she does have a point but the solution to this is to adjust it in proportionality" which you couldn't even get straight, or someone remotely thinks this would solve the nonsensical argument she presents.
Basically, what this guy is saying but you are worse than the queen. It's to be expected of her to be that stupid but you, no excuse. Let this be a reminder that you shouldn't procreate lest you spread dominant low genetics to further drag down what was in times past, the intelligent race.

Black intellectuals are way beyond science and fact at this point bro. We have these intellectuals as well. I'm truly astonished by their high IQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

You're in a dark alley with a white person and a black person. Which one is more likely to rob or murder you?

Whichever one the jew is controlling

>>>

Lol

When dumb people who think that they're smart (like her) ever get into power the world is fucked.

>actually posted 17 of them
madman

>when whites commit a crime it is compared to the 75% of you

first, if you want to talk statistics you should probably get closer to the actual numbers. second, she obviously has no idea about "per-capita basis." if there are 75 white people and 4 commit crime compared to 13 black people and 4 commit a crime, then 30% of blacks are likely to commit a crime compared to 5% of whites, given they have the same population and going off of information she herself has given. do blacks even math?

Her calculations are right. But, I don't think she understands what it implies. The entire reason that we use percentage calculations is that we don't care about the absolute number of crimes committed, we care about crime rates by different groups, because if nothing were wrong, then people would commit crimes in proportion with the percentage of the population they constitute.

holy motherfuck
that was rage and cringe inducing
especially that smug nigger in glasses

To think people like those might actually get into power and start controlling a country is truly horrifying

> Malicious Compliance
isnt that how germany got to be a shithole it is now?

winrar

well there's no shortage of material ...hey niggers finally accomplished something on their own. sort of.
>KANGZ!

*smacks lips*
Hol up

Holy shit that has to be staged.

She's got that wrong though (color me shocked)
the murder rate is not calculated per capita

the world may never know

> you don't understand

Holy fuck.

>4 out of 13 blacks commit crime
>30% rate
>4 out of 75 commit crime
>5% and less
That makes whites less likely to commit crime then blacks.
This is basic probability, is she fucking retarded?

this is why democracy does not work

yes shes a nigger

>be black
>get angry at math

Per capita is a social construct there, goy...

>THE BLACK MAGIC