Excellent point

excellent point

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-23/shocked-and-outraged-four-broward-deputies-waited-outside-school-children-were
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/report-donald-trump-stopped-baseball-bat-beating-on-new-york-city-street-in-1991/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how many bullets does it take to take down a kid with a rifle and does a handgun have that many bullets in it?

And those soldiers lost to a bunch of backwoods rice farmers, meanwhile this man is president

Not really. Trump was no way a draft dodger or stolen valor like so many on the left.

>Suddenly liberals love the military
>Suddenly Vietnam wasn't a mistake
>This cop wasn't at a comfy Jew school by choice, he was forced to be there

Wtf I love false equivalencies now?

>fuck war
>peace now
>Vietnam was bullshit
>but drumpf should have went because drumpf

Excellent bait, except not joining the draft is not the same as not doing what you literally signed up for and are paid to fucking do.

So remember to sage kiddos.

You saw it folks, Lawrence O'Donnell supports the Vietnam war

This.

>trump didnt kill any gooks 50 years ago, so he clearly lost his right to criticize an officer for not doing his job

>when you're so far up your own ass against the president that you feel compelled throw out a false equivalency to defend an officer who didn't make an attempt to save the lives of kids

Trump did join the draft, he just was never called. As far as sense of duty is concerned, he fulfilled all of his obligations to society.

>the president who did not fight Asian farmers when it was not his job now, labels a sworn law enforcement officer responsible for safety and crime prevention in schools a "coward" for choosing not to fulfill his responsibility

Four Broward Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-23/shocked-and-outraged-four-broward-deputies-waited-outside-school-children-were

All those cops around and yet were supposed to believe Cruz causally strolled out and ambled over to McDonald's?

Why do the Left suddenly think Vietnam (let alone the draft) was a good idea when they want to accuse a Republican of avoiding taking part in it?

Avoiding a pointless, unnecessary war that has nothing at all to do with the defense of your country seems like a perfectly sensible thing to do.

Donnie wasn't being paid to run toward that gunfire though

kek

this tweet, his actual perspective on Vietnam and draft dodgers....

I like how they mention the handgun and AR-15, as if real life works on power levels.

They want people to go to Vietnam to kill children?

strawmanning is strong in this amerigoblin

It's nice to know this is the libshit's talking point to counter the fact five cops sat in the parking lot and did nothing while children were slaughtered 100 meters away.

>when you make a false equivalency and get jerked off by retards for it

oh god i love jerking off in a closet while kids get murdered

i doubt he wouldnt have dodged the draft

The guard just knew that his bullets weren't fast enough, so it was pointless.

I can’t wait to see that mother fucker O’Donnell hanging on a noose. Even more so than Colbert.

>liberals during the vietnam war: "BRING THE TROOPS HOME THIS WAR IS ILLEGAL"
>liberals now: "EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT TO VIETNAM, WHAT ARE YOU A COWARD?"

lmfao

FOUR, four officers.

well said

>trump is a coward for not fighting in vietnam
>bill clinton is a hero for not fighting in vietnam

Drafting is slavery by another name and the only thing I can find fault with Trump is that he isn't making an effort to make the draft entirely illegal.

Trump did not dodge the draft

That’s the officer’s JOB. Fucker signed up for it.

Why you take advise from a person named Lawrence & think it’s an excellent point?
Embarrassing

in all fields

> Christianity: believes that Jesus is the messiah that Jews predicted who sacrificed himself for the sins of mankind and rose from the dead. Also preached against the evils of greed, to care for the poor and sick, and be a good person

> Jews: too far into the woods to see the trees that Jesus was their messiah and hated that he preached against Greed and money

> Islam: some cult leader named Muhammad tricked people that he was the next prophet, did nothing in his entire life to help the soul of mankind, and just used religion as a tool for his army

why do you think Muslims and Jews hate Christianity?

>they can’t both be cowards

>america is vietnam now 50 years ago
>checks out

Declining to travel across the world to a shithole country to die in a rice field for god knows why is not the same as defending your children in your home. faggot

>Retarded kike thinks reality is a strawman
Wew

Does anyone have that article about Trump getting out of his limo to chase down a mugger?

Oh man he sure showed us. How can we recover. Guess ill just have to go to Cabelas and buy another AR, and a thousand round case of ammo.

Tidf is strong itt

I'm sure those armed police didn't enter because they were ordered to stay outside. Why? Because that would put the "multiple shooters" inside the school at risk of being shot.

Lol Trump the fat cunt BTFO

Wait, the gulf of Tonkin wasn't a fraud? And the Draft was a good thing? And the Vietnam war was a good thing?
Liberals willl literally change history to hate on Trump.
I don't know, maybe there has been a switch in sides, because if I lived back then, I wouldn't have taken part in that fraudulent war either.

I love how the media will use the pointless Vietnam war as some honorable thing when it suits them.

Vietnam was a mistake

The left:
>vietnam was a horrible war that we should have never been in
>lol if you didn't want to be in the war you're a pussy
lmao

>for God knows why

The motive was really clear. If more Asian countries adopted communism it wouldve affected our economy. Imagine how much income we would lose if China was a de factor communist state.

But you are. Those statements were never made or implied. They are just facts.

>has never put himself on the line of fire
>calls people cowards for not doing what he can't do

Yet the vietnam war was a travesty and the military is a for uneducated retards

>invading a country of dirt farmers is """"""""""brave""""""""""
The American "anti-war" left, everyone

>Trump is smart enough not to die or the Jews
>Parkland deputy is smart enough not to die for a bunch of jews and spics
both did the right thing.

>Iraq has wmds
The american right everyone

nvm found it, apparently he just stopped it and didn't chase him down.

Nope. It is cringy and lacking in culture, though, like all left-wing arguments.

>neo-cons
LOL

Fuck! Forgot the link.
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/report-donald-trump-stopped-baseball-bat-beating-on-new-york-city-street-in-1991/

HAPPENING GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!

Nixon extended the war because he didn't want to be seen as weak by ending the war during his first term. 26,000 Americans died during that extended timeframe while Nixon prepared for his his next re-election campaign.

wtf now I love the vietnam war

>Not willing to die in Vietnam for the Jew
>Can’t call a cop who stays outside while kids die, a coward

Trump was born June 14, 1946. He would have been eligible for the 1970 draft. June 14 would have been #356 in the 1970 lottery. The Draft Board only called through #195 in 1970.
Lawrence O'Donnel was born November 7, 1951. He would have been eligible for the 1971 draft. November 7 was #72 in the 1971 lottery. The Draft Board called through #125 in 1971.

Trump didn't serve because his number wasn't called. What was Little Lawrence's excuse?

>Liberals suddenly love the Vietnam War
>Liberals suddenly love police
>people still deny Liberalism is a mental disorder

There is literally nothing wrong with dodging the draft.

But it was literally the job of that room to go in there and save those children, vs consider going overseas to a an illigetimate war to maybe shoot at some peasants for American geopolitical interests

>refuse to die for jews in vietnam
>refuse to die for jew kids at school

So you’re saying trump should’ve murdered some gooks for corporate profit?

Liberals are literally morons who cannot distinguish real life from a mental construct

I love how leftists support the draft all of a sudden. Literally no real principles what so ever besides "take whatever side helps destroy the country and white people".

Was Muhammad Ali a draft dodger? It seems like that accusation only gets thrown at people if you dislike them.

Wrong

One didn't join the army because they didn't want to be in the way of people fighting.

The other joined the police force knowing that they were going to be putting their life on the line to protect and serve and instead hid like a bitch while children were being shot up by a single retard with a gun.

Worst of all before this myth about Trump (he didn't dodge) this was their thing, they saw dodgers as heroes

Gave me a good chucker, m8

>signing up to be a cop willingly
Coward cops should be executed.

Trump was anti-war, as anyone was back then. Done nothing wrong, Vietnam was not a legitimate war

He also didn’t sign up to be a cop retard

Maybe Trump isn't a bootlicker (personally) and doesn't blindly risk his life over kike wars. I certainly wouldn't risk my life fighting in the middle east for israel, but I would certainly help school children nearby

>July 14 would have been #356 in the 1970 lottery.
Wow, his birth date was the last one called. .

>haha Bill Clinton heroically fled to Canada and believed in free love haha he’s a true American and an icon haha have you seen his wife!? She’s amazing haha
>hah drumpf is a coward and a sexual abuser omg his super model wife is ugly haha

>There is literally nothing wrong with dodging the draft.

That is easily the most un-American thing I've read in my life. Have you considered moving to Africa seeing that you don't like this county then?

>a “draft dodger” who did not want to go to war

compared to

>a man who signed up for law enforcement not enforcing the law who should run to the danger and not away from it.

It does not matter what the president did 50 years ago or even yesterday. The law enforcement people involved in that school shooting behaved terribly. They should be fired.

Ain’t no Vietnamese ever call me Drumpf!

Gotta live one

Kek
So true
Oh and they unironically hate Russia now, while carrying the hammer & sickle flag

Who is this? Rosie's dildo?

>There is literally nothing wrong with dodging the draft.
Wrong

That said using your wealth to legally dodge the draft is fine that's how capitalism works.

If you wanted a pullout that would have seen the south fall sure, but Noxon's only mistake was not bombing the shit out of the north after they broke the treaty

>Not wanting to die in a trench fighting a pointless war on the other side of the world is the same as ignoring your duty to protect children

>liberals hated Vietnam and thought it was an unjust war
>HOWEVER

And hate capitalism and sweatshops, yet own an iPhone.

>unironically defending the Vietnam War
>"even if he was never drafted, he should've volunteered!"
>[burns draft card]
>"...no, you see, I'm a liberal so I'm ok to do this!"

Cadet bone spurs

Lmao what a fraud