Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m1yO58UIGo0
youtu.be/wPLP8B5G3-I
youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54
youtu.be/Kk4EIVgEe5U
youtu.be/8JdD-WADUG8
twitter.com/LarryWebsite/status/961491036517359616
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Before i started pandering to right wingers to expand my self-help program venture
>After i coralled enough gullible idiots and now brainwashing them back into being soft, Zionism supporting Liberals

Returned to the centre, or learned to hide their new power level?

You can't forget the West is under assault. Once you've left the cave, there's no going back.

WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?!? WHAT AM I MISSING
NOT AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>4D Chess

you're honestly pathetic

The irony must escape you.

We should start to back Peterson more. He is the only person who can deal with all the cultural marxism.

Tell him to go on Warski like Jordan Taylor did and debate someone so I can get a better gauge of his beliefs as they are now.

It was actually on the stream of "baked alaska" but he basically ripped off warski's format so that's why I said it like that.

But liberal conservatism is the best desu~
You guys really think Trump magically went from Dem to Rep at a moments notice? He became more centered and its why he caught so much attention. Left and right are the same team. It’s the center who actually makes sense

>le ebin horseshoe meme

This guy is married to a kike and besties with russle brand.
Most likely not looking out for your best interests.

Take your dick out of that roo and realize that everyone knew about the left/right unison way before the horseshoe meme

"I-I can't do it!"

He's a con artist

Libertarian/Acap is literally the only position that is logically consistent and doesn't rely on inconsistency and double standards.

>liberal conservatism

It's called being a Globalist Neo-Con, kike.

>acap

>you people are exactly the same
>can't u see it
>ree

The only people who actually think this have such a misguided, surface-level appreciation of the ideologies that their opinion is entirely misinformed and irrelevant.
Read a book, nigger.

Are you people still shilling this faggot?

170+ IQ DR Peterson is a threat to low IQ subhuman lefties so that's why you have all these Hillary hillbilly retards hating in him.but it doesn't matter, Dr Peterson is too smart to be taken down by these retarded leftfags

>they're shilling Peterstein again
Pathetic.

He's been exposed as an anti-white Zionist surrounded by Zionist jews who are supporting his career in the MSM.

Just fuck off.

2millons IQ here AMA

I think Jordan is a swell fella

I love how no one is able to stop 180+ IQ Dr Jordan Peterson

Jordan Peterson is a voice of reason in these trying times

jelly nog detected

high inquisitor dr peterson is at least 195+ IQ

I can't stand listening to people with an IQ of less than 215
That's why i listen to Jordan Peterson

Funny how afraid some of you are. You know that he will destroy your shitty right wing identity politics. The problem is cultural marxism and not ethnicity. Realize it. His fight is in your best interest.

I'm sorry for insulting the great 200+ IQ Dr Jordan Peterson

Peterson "fans" are the dumbest people alive. Anyone that has given this man money should un-ironically kill themselves. The fact that people are practically worshipping this guy, who, keep in mind, is only even known because he stood up to some SJW students at his literally who Canadian college, is fucking laughable.

Only people with an IQ of 210 or more (like Dr Jordan Peterson) will understand

Sub 220 IQ (unlike Dr Jordan Peterson) detected

We should build a 200+ IQ state with peterson in chief.

>mfw it's another Peterson character assassination thread
>2 in a row in the catalog
OP is a faggot and this thread is cancer

>right wing identity politics
you fuckin what m8?

>kekistani
ahhh, acquired brain injury, it makes sense now

>peacenick Liberal playing musical chairs on a sinking ship

He's a blatant gatekeeper protecting his Zionist enablers from the outrage of the people

Progressives and Jewish academics seek to disenfranchise White Europeans specifically. Fuck off back to The_Donald, mystery meat centrist.

Retard detected.

part of pic related plot

wtf is wrong with liberalism you fucking hohol?
there are tons of Russians trying to escape their shithole of a homeland and come to America...

Wait we hate peterson now? Fuck that guy! ... idiot.

*finishes cleaning my room*

But the Jews are still here blasting a never-ending stream of Marxist propaganda straight up my asshole? I cleaned my room. Wtf?

are you one of these canadian swjs? You surely sound like. you are also an idiot if u don't know that shills like you make him popular.

>wtf is wrong with liberalism

Everything, retard.

He's giving people intentionally bad advice.

Mister Metokur (based jimbo) on Jordan Peterson

Relevant video
youtu.be/m1yO58UIGo0

His actual channel we wuz Kangs hilarious video

youtu.be/wPLP8B5G3-I

>Peterson is the worst because he doesn't want to gas the kikes race war now.
>Even though he promotes thinking that, when lead to its logical conclusion, will bring forth such opinions.

There's pretty much no reason to be an absolute fanatic against him as even at his worst he'll do no real damage. Though it is great fun as you'll get to make ebin funny memes about rooms and lobsters and feel all good and fulfilled for being a wise, super smart person.

It's like pol is stun by the people they bitch about.

Peterson helps young men and people in general sorry themselves out who the can have a family.

I presume all the Peterson naysayers are just jealous of his success.

Also pol appears to be full of a bunch of communists who think he should give his book away for free. I have never once heard him ask for donations. The people who suggest donations the most are the people taking his lectures and breaking them down into clips. He does only answer questions from payteon doners, but why shouldn't he? He's not a fucking communist.

Jealous? What have you done?

>High IQ
>Can't see whites being subtly genocided.

Peterson highest IQ ever recorded

>Peterson "fans" are the dumbest people alive.

I kind of agree, if by 'fan' you hint at 'fanatic'. For myself, I find him interesting, because of my deep fascination with mythology. Maps of meaning is a great book which shows the connections betweeen human psychology and mythology. And builds upon the work of Jung.

Peterson's Biblical series of lectures is also profound. But his 'fans' jump on anything he says as if he were a rock star or celebrity. He has his flaws, but his work is phenomenal.

I don't like the way he seems to reduce things to almost pop-psychology, self-help guru/motivational speaker levels, though. However, Peterson has clearly helped many people to improve themselves, but the hero-worship shown by his fans is cringe worthy.

Why is Peterson viewed as some revolutionary. He accepts 99.9% of what the neoliberal establishment shov down our throats. He a drew a line at Trannys. Good for him. But he has no solutions to escape this Marxist hellhole.

no to you dipshit and anyone before you fanboys
people aren't mad because he is successful or talk shit about what he is doing
Majority of Sup Forums is disheartened because he is a con man. There is a lot of people aware that he is just spinning bullshit and regurgitating stolen ideas.
To simplify Sup Forums might and sure should be mad about a guy who is bullshiting and preaching. How you can be a man with integrity, preach honesty without regard for consequences and then... refuse to debate issues like Jewish privilege.

He's really obsessed with kek and wants to suck Sup Forums dick. Typically fag from plebbt

>brainlets projecting this hard
More like 245+ IQ

Has anyone not seen the Cathy Newman interview yet? It is such a beautiful thing to see him educate this crazy feminist youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54

Stop posting the edited version of that meme.

Have you seen this hilarious Mister Metokur video where he talks about Jordan Peterson? Hilarious. Jordan Peterson fans love this

youtu.be/m1yO58UIGo0

He has a solution. Fix yourself. And restrain government, so they can´t shit the whole leftist agenda down our throat.

Might have a point. Precisely because he's so center generally. It's like how Regan could do amnesty, Clinton able to militarily attack a nation on false grounds, B*sh expand the fed gov. Peterson could be a sort of tip of the spear.

Lmao chapo trap house owned him though

>youtu.be/Kk4EIVgEe5U

I would consider neither of those a bad thing, neither are immoral acts..

They owned him again also last couple of days

>youtu.be/8JdD-WADUG8

I agree.

Arguing with a post-menopausal jewish tranny on the MSM was basically the moment that the leftist tyranny over the entire Western world was shattered.

It's over for the left.

White genocide stopped literally minutes after this interview aired, and tens of thousands of Marxist professors across the world committed suicide almost in unison.

No one could have predicted it, but this genius professor from Canada, single-handedly, put an end to our struggle for existence versus the most powerful incarnation of Marxism ever seen on this planet.

You would all do well to reflect on this and humble yourselves before the image of the Peterson.

>And restrain government
With the wave of a wand. Poof. Government restrained

>clean my room
>make my bed
>?????????
>profit!!! Government restrained.

Libertarians produce so many great candidates.

NO WAIT! They are bat shit insane twitter.com/LarryWebsite/status/961491036517359616

Who in goverment forces the Leftist agenda? Who develops the Leftist agenda? How does the parties that promote Leftist agendas get into government?

Peterson is a shrink that runs a self-help business, when you want to "restrain the government" because it starts to spread Communism and Marxism you do pic related.

damn, didn't want to like him but at 5m I love him

You just have to *believe*, user.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM.

Gotta get schwifty and that government will restrain itself in due time.

>peterstein thread, dedicated to a race denying zionism, is filled with praise
>spencer thread, dedicated to a pro-white, anti-semitic advocate, is filled with character assassination

Trying to stop young men from sorting themselves out so they can reproduce and have a family.

You can fuck off.

Checked. Somebody else had to have seen this coming. Maybe the Democrats and TPTB are really the ones who know how to hide power levels.

No instead he rebels against free speech restrictions, tells trannys in the face that they´re retards and and convinces people decently and intelectual that it isn´t ok to arrest someone when he don´t likes gender neutral toilets.

>tells trannys in the face that they´re retards
source?

>convinces people decently and intelectual that it isn´t ok to arrest someone when he don´t likes gender neutral toilets.
source?

This user is right.

The solution is to out breed the endless immigration.

It doesn't matter that if we each have 5 children it will only delay becoming a minority in our own countries by maybe 5 years.

What's most important is that these young men do not blame the jews for their problems, because that's a conspiracy theory. Anyone who blames jews for their problems, such as mass immigration and anti-white Marxist policies in their nations, are just resentful people who don't like their minorities being successful.

The answer is to have more babies.

Anyone who disagrees with any of Peterson's message clearly wants to stop Whites from having babies so that they can out breed the mass immigration.

ANYONE who disagrees with Peterson is anti-white, for that reason.

His motives and message are totally beyond question, since he gives self-help advice that might lead to an increased birth rate.

Clean your room you fucking racist lost kek boys.

Absolutely.

When Peterson declared that he would not speak the tranny pronouns, it was a turning point in the West. He offered himself up to be sacrificed should the Marxists demand his speech to be COMPELLED.

The fact that he recently declared that he would now in fact speak the pronouns if asked, makes no difference. I'm sure that he has some very clever 5D chess reasons for why he will now call trannies xir and xeself, etc.

None of us have IQs high enough to understand the level this man is operating on.

What seems like hypocrisy and cowardice to us plebs, is actually some kind of master plan to save the West.

We must keep faith in the Peterson, and support him no matter what he does, unquestioningly.

>he rebels against free speech restrictions
But he disinvited Faith Goldy from an event because she was a guest on a Daily Stormer podcast. That's kind of hypocritical. He has the courage to speak out against trannys but white nationalists don't deserve free speech. Even if you dare to speak to a white nationalist like Faith Goldy you don't deserve free speech. Jordan Peterson is a fraud. Sorry to burst your bubble.

>Even if you dare to speak to a white nationalist like Faith Goldy you don't deserve free speech
I'm not implying that Faith Goldy is a white nationalist just that she dared to speak to some and that was too far in Jordan Peterson's mind so he booted her from the guest list at an event that ironically dedicated to Free Speech.

Woah woah woah there bucko!

Don't be so quick to judge!

Peterson very clearly stated that "Faith Goldy had become too hot a property", and that the reason why the "disinvited" her was because the jewish woman who put down a deposit for the venue didn't want to lose her investment.

So you can't really judge them, they could have lost some money! Money is more important than free speech.

Also, if you had been paying attention, you would have seen Gad Saad's video about Faith Goldy that he published a few days later, explaining that Faith Goldy is an antisemite.

So how can you expect them to give her a voice?

Peterson is free speech itself INCARNATE. And you would do well to recognize this fact.

Good points actually. He isn´t perfect. But he is the only person atm who is popular enough to have atleast an influence. And after reading his new book I think his views are quite decent.

And I don´t care if he uses the pronouns or not, as long as he fights for my right to don´t do it i appreciate it.

>Attacking your own friends who fight the SJW cancer of this world
Mr Metogay is a fucking faggot

Peterson is smart enough to not pick a side. That way he'll be well enough liked and earn the maximum amount of money.

Wow, look at that man move. He's like a modern day Clark Kent. Superheros do exist.

There´s a difference in a private event and a government who arrests me when I say something it dont likes. But yeah would be hypocrtitical. Have to look it up.

If only more white people would think like, we might be able to save the West.

these guys sound retarded, they don't actually have fans do they?

>as long as he fights for my right to don´t do it
That fight was: "Don't speak the words of Marxist intellectuals."

But he gave it up.

But who are we to question THE PETERSON? He has written BOOKS after all.

Just like the time he made it clear that you can't define "White" anyways. Even though this is the same thing the Marxists say to disenfranchise Whites who try to assert that they have a right to exist and resist genocide and removal of our rights, surely Peterson is playing some ebin form of 74D chess that is just impossible for us to grasp with our puny negative IQ brains.

I mean, just because Whites are explicitly the target of genocide, does not mean we exist at all, right? It's too hard to define who is White, so it's better that we remain atomized individuals that assert clearly to the government that we will not be tricked into playing identity politics under any circumstances.

We are ANTI-RACIST buckos, and there is nothing that can stop us powerful individuals (but no, we are not a collective, be careful that you don't see yourself as part of a group of individuals, bucko).

He's the greatest intellectual of our time.

I wish Dr Peterson was my husbando

>Calling Peterson a shill

You cucks realize you're the same as edgy teenagers saying they hate every decent band on Earth because "they sold out" right?

Eventually you'll grow up and realize not everything/everyone is out to get you.

If you're lucky.

Top Cuck

How could he be a shill?

He's surrounded by Zionist jews that have the best interest of the White race at heart.

We can trust the jews to guide us to freedom, without a doubt.

remove your memeflag

Based Leaf. The jews are our allies. Our Judeo-Christian heritage must be cherished!

>People are reading Culture of Critique provides a simple and straighforward argument
>170 IQ Doctor Peterson melts down into adhoms and strawmen

This was the day the veil was lifted from my eyes completely. I'm 100% convinced that the only people that still follow him as a figurehead after that Twitter meltdown are underage, or either don't understand what the fuck is he talking about, and simply project a father figure on to him.

O... only if you call me bucko, user-kun.

I.. it's my first time.