As of Arc 4 is she pretty much a "main heroine" now?

As of Arc 4 is she pretty much a "main heroine" now?

No that belongs to Emilia. She is rising heroine or main love interest.

who?

Natsuki Rem, the main love interest of the main character of Re:Zero: Subaru.

I mean, she's disappeared for two straight arcs, possibly three...

She's so ugly

Main heroine? No. Main love interest? Yes.

Not Natsuki yet Subaru has to wake her up first

Imagine that after Subaru wakes Rem up, she suddenly gets killed off by best boy ley. Oh and Subaru can't commit suicide and save her because the save point got updated.

So, odds on her not remembering shit about him when she wakes up?

I'd pray

The LN art is fucking horrible

Pretty high that or nobody remembering her except Subaru is also pretty high as well

It better happen. Literally everyone in the series suffers more than that girl so it will be so unfair for them if she just wakes up without anything bad happening to her.

re:zero, except emilia didn't physically age while she was frozen. subaru sees her in the capital and wants to protect her and she becomes his, and later rem's, daugtheru. beako is her onee-chan and likes to bully her but panics when lolimelia takes it seriously.

She suffered too

>Literally everyone in the series suffers more
I think Otto had a comparatively good time
And it probably didn't hit Ram nearly as hard to become a murder maid for Roswaal
I think it'd be better, no joke

this counts loops.

>that Emilia
Come on
Also isn't Ana half dead

big emilia doesn't suffer too much, loli emilia, who's right next to rem, does the suffering for her and big emilia doesn't remember until arc 4. ana's okay, but she's worse than most the people in the second column.

I'd put big Emilia at least above Felt, she probably suffered more discrimination and did die a lot

Why not just use one Emilia and put her above everyone else in terms of suffering?

She's an object as of now, user. Pretty much just a plot device, she's the "one piece" of re:zero.

Rem suffered pretty harshly. She is a tier below Subaru but still. Ram, Otto, Roswaal, Beatrice any many others has an easier time comparitively to her. That and nee-sama was willing to sacrifice the girl who sacrificed her freedom to give her mana treatment.

Ram's died way more times than her sister...

Really? Thats your measurement for how shit someone's life is?

Ram died at maximum 8 times through the entire series

Why does Subaru deserve the suffering again?

And why does Reinsweetheart deserve any suffering? He's the flawless MC and bestboy.

No, that was just an example. Of course Ram suffers way more than just that.

Alright explain

Rem died around that number as well, though hers was more gruesome

Having to take care of the useless potato and even risk her life for it is terrible suffering.

I got baited didnt I?

subaru was because I ran out of spots, third column probably fits better. I don't think ferris and rem should be that high either. reinhard is partly because of inaction (he's a special case since he could easily kill the three great witchbeasts etc which would save a lot of people) and partly because of the zombie theresia thing.

Emilia too low

I mean she and Subaru have died like three or fours times because of the potato in arc 6 so...

I was actually expecting a legitimate answer and I was lied to

Well that was disappointing

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Are you the original user or some other user that took up the tradition?

Quick! Emilia is falling in popularity! Give ideas to make her more likeable!

lolimelia and family. I'd watch a sol about them.

I don't want Emilia to become popular. I used to like Rem until she became popular and mainstream. I don't want the same thing to happen to Emilia.

I'm the original. I can't believe I'm still at it but here I am. Maybe I should change the filename?
Still visiting the threads just to see if the WN has updated so I can celebrate her awakening.

make her more childish like in King's game, you know actually give her something like some semblance of a personality that distinguish her from the rest of the isekei background heroines.

>yfw there is an entire capsule machine dedicated to Rem

discount summary user here. I'd been hoping to finish the first skipped chapter in the arc 4 interlude tonight but since I'm tired as shit and still recovering from a fever that doesn't look like it's going to happen. hopefully I'll have it up by tomorrow morning, sorry for the delay.

>remshit
>main love interest

remfags actually believe this, lol

I haven't been in the threads lately. Where is the original summaryanon? And what do you mean by discount?

Summaryanon is dead. Discount summaryanon picked up where he left off.

discount as in I translate from the chinese translation because I don't know japanese.

Lolimilia

Nah your good. Just a bit baffled since so many people have come and gone already.
So this is the power of the rising heroine.

No problem your translations are what is gave these threads life again

Thank you for your hard work

Make her like relationship resemble that of Tia and watch as a flood of rabid fathers praise her to high heaven

That's not even everything. There's an entire crane game store(?) dedicated to Rem.

there's a capsule machine for a lot of things

Yeah but none for Emilia.

Give me 10 copies

No amount of capsule machines will change rem's fate of becoming ultimate cuck

Tappei has outdone himself good god

Give me lolimilia or give me death. Seriously dont matter if he wants to fuck that loli regardless shits hot.

Usagi drop is that way

Maybe. Tappei is one of those where he won't let fan popularity decide the fate of his stories.
Now while this is a normally good thing, for this case sometimes I wish Rem's immense popularity will sway things right for her.

Have you seen the latest popularity poll? Even with a season 2 happening, I don't see Emilia reclaiming that coveted number 2 spot.
Meanwhile Rem is rising EVERY DAY

Usually that means that Tappei has a tragic death set up so he gets to hurt more people

Thats why we must make her more popular! Competition is the life of the free market yadda yadda.

Nope. If anything we need to make Ram more popular. People forget Rem has a twin sister

I thought the Rem IF was a one time thing. It is still ongoing?

You know at one point you too had lewd thoughts about Beako and the daughterus dont lie

I fapped to Rem gangbang I am so sorry please forgive me. The art, coloring, sex positions, and Rem's body was too hot.

>one time thing
Every year on her birthday he writes a chapter of Subaru/Rem's married life, a while back he wrote a actual LN which is the prequel of those chapters. Both of which are on Remonwater's site, there is like 10 or so translated chapters.

Sex with Betty.

Damn. I have been living under a rock. Thanks

you actually disgust me, repent to your nearest higher spiritual power.

Degenerates both of you. I hope you get lured in a van with rock CDs in them

Not my fault her legs and stockings are grade A sexy.

One year later and Wishing is still a damn good song.

Please dont die on us

I am going to change my name to Rem.

which one is the latest?

Post the documents

Why can't Beako turn into a fine looking lady? I thought artificial spirits could shapeshift?

I did too

Daughterus are NOT for LEWD!

You also disgust me.

Lets be honest here, I think most people here did and probably read the doujin who shall not be named too.

I hope she get some doujin action soon.

I wish "she" was actually a girl. I just can't stand yaoi shit so I'll sadly have to pass on those doujins.

let her do something with importance and let her sacrifice something important, and give her a personality, oh and let her interact with other characters and stop giving her special treatment for no reason nobody likes spoiled sluts

what about a Natsumi x Rem rape doujin?

She's a potato as of Arc 4. Emilia is the "main heroine."

I am dumb, how do I read this?

I can dig that. I like dom Rem doujins.

emilia-tan a shitty personality-less macguffin made to motivate Subaru into doing stuff. remrem a cute and a best sleepy oni, she must be woken up like in a fairy tale.

Rem is always a main heroine in my eyes.