One Piece

Is he going to survive like Pell?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/903296719160393728
opforum.net/threads/eiichiro-odas-recent-interview-with-chinatimes-complete.6501/
strawpoll.me/13827188
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In b4

After the timeskip Oda became more open to killing villains (Vergo, Monet, a few characters this arc) but hasn't changed on good guys. We'll just have to wait and see.

Why do people talk as if both Jimbei and Carrot can't join. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

F

In b4.

Pedro may just be the one to change that. I just hope that Perospero survives.

Oh, this is much better. I'm saving it.

Pedro is my hero. Blowing yourself up with a suicide vest is one of the best ways to go out. Doing it for your beliefs makes it even better. There are 72 Minks waiting for him up there. I wish I could go out the same way he did.

>*pero* *pero* my candy wall was barely even scratched

It wouldn't be as bad as Deidara. After all, he got the ship moving. Their lives have been bought.

TAKBIR

why doesn't he just throw the bomb or something

To be fair, we've seen that fire is pretty damn effective against Perospero's candy constructs. Even though I doubt Pedro managed to kill the guy, it's pretty damn likely that he's knocked him out and injured him heavily, even with possible candy armor.

No. Blowing yourself up is always the better option. It shows your dedication to your beliefs and a willingness to act on them. It is the superior form of attacking the enemy.

And give him the chance to dodge or block

>It shows your dedication to your beliefs and a willingness to act on them.
What is pedro belief?

is Oda a flowchart

Lol they leaving Sanji at WCI

>Lol

Back to Gaia.

That the straw hats are the ones his people have been waiting for, who will lead the world to a new dawn

It'll be 72 furfags. Pedro is in hell for piracy.

That the Straw Hats are the ones prophesied to lead them into a new dawn. He'll gladly suicide bomb their enemies for them.

people used to say every arc was like mad libs but they seem to have condensed it to hack and flowcharts

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/903296719160393728

>The text actually calls it an egg and says that Roger apparently raised a mysterious creature the size of a Sea King.

>I want to look at these two illustrations. The left is from Underworld Brokers watching Caesar's experiment on Punk Hazard through a monitor. And the right is two punks running away scared from young Luffy and Ace in the Goa Kingdom. When you look at the clothing the Underworld Brokers are wearing... you see a headphone and a cowboy hat. It is exactly the same clothing as what the thugs are wearing. Is it a mere coincidence or is there some sort of connection? If they are the same people, is it possible they harbor a grudge against Luffy!?

Carrot for nakama!

Has anyone translated the part with Zoro and Ryuma yet.

That creature is the final boss of One Piece confirmed.

Shirahoshi was in the egg (?)

>I want to look at these two illustrations. The left is from Underworld Brokers watching Caesar's experiment on Punk Hazard through a monitor. And the right is two punks running away scared from young Luffy and Ace in the Goa Kingdom. When you look at the clothing the Underworld Brokers are wearing... you see a headphone and a cowboy hat. It is exactly the same clothing as what the thugs are wearing. Is it a mere coincidence or is there some sort of connection? If they are the same people, is it possible they harbor a grudge against Luffy!?

But Sup Forums already pointed this out years ago.

What exactly is One Piece Mysteries? I'm assuming something very recent. Not even new news either, except for maybe the Roger egg bit.

L
O
L

>Vergo, Monet
>implying

Come on, user, that was a huge ass explosion. Anyone would be knocked back from it. It's not like it's going to kill her or knock her out or anything. She'll be just fine. She survived a huge ass lightning bolt to the face earlier. If Pell can survive a nuke, she can easily tank it.

Looks like the reaction my aunt makes when her grandkids poke her up the butt.

>just noticed the little Luffy pic at the end of every chapter is different

Since when has it changed?

Its not that she can't tank it, its that Oda's going out of his way to make her look like a meme

>Explosion dwarfs Big Mom
>People think Pedro lives

>meme

>dogtooth is still on board
>mirror still up and functioning

Strawhats aren't safe yet. What if dogtooth goes 100% madman and tried to destroy the ship.

>dogtooth

You can deny it all you want but BigMeme is actually quite the fitting term for her now. No antagonist has ever been treated like such a fucking joke.

Perosperos candy armor saving him

What kind of fucking explosion is that? I mean just look at the size of that thing compared to the Sunny. I don't think Pedro could carry that much.

I can't see Zoro having any heritage from Wano whatsoever. Koshiro being from Wano is very likely, though.

>No antagonist has ever been treated like such a fucking joke.
Moria
Caesar
Caribou

Why is Moria in that list?

dat filename...

Nope. BigMeme is far worse cause you know....shes a YONKO. In fact even Luffy barely gave a fuck about her this chapter. Oda made her cry like a baby, wail while falling down her tower, made her trip and fall flat on her face like a retard, and on top of that had FUCKING NAMI hit her with her own homie. You're seriously in denial if you think her portrayal hasn't been dogshit.

You are just butthurt because you got BTFO at every turn when you said big mom would get beaten you LuNanigger

>Luffy barely gave a fuck about her this chapter

Luffy has been scared out of his mind of Big Mom in the previous chapters and even at the start of this one. The only reason he's not scared in that panel is because he's 100% focused on Katakuri since they have to get rid of him.

>Oda made her cry like a baby

Just like Kaido

>Muh lunanigger bogeyman

I'm done arguing cause you're clearly the insane sanafaggot. Heres your last (you) faggot.

I'd rather Perospero be alive. At least he has an interesting fruit ability. Pedro is worthless.

>In fact even Luffy barely gave a fuck about her this chapter
he looks pretty distressed

I have visual issues; Did Pedro blow up while still on the Sunny?

He was on the coast.

>Pedro is worthless.
Carrot is even more worthless

pedro fucking destroyed the sunny fucking amazing
thank you stupid ass cat

You are the only one who says BigMeme LuNanigger

We couldn't protect her smile

Now that makes two.

Is there any Devil Fruit you wouldn't eat if given the opportunity in real life?

I wouldn't eat the Giraffe fruit.

nice mangastream

I hope not. Pell surviving was bullshit. To a lesser extent so was Bentham surviving.

the one chopper ate

Bentham surviving the battle with the marines was okay. Not getting executed on the spot by Magellan was bullshit.

I forget who is Zoro with in Wano? Whatever happened to that infographic that was called "what's going on in One Piece" or something?

Law, Franky, Robin and Ussop

>Implying this page isn't hype as fuck.

Oda already confirmed more Straw Hats anyway, saying they'll join successively.
opforum.net/threads/eiichiro-odas-recent-interview-with-chinatimes-complete.6501/
I was hoping for Jinbe for years now, but this chapter literally confirmed Carrot's spot in the crew.

It is hype. Its the first time someone has clashed with Red Hawk.

you mean katakuri has done something besides brood in a corner with his "...."

And both samurais?

Carrot isn't even in the 20s in the popularity poll. Nobody likes her. She doesn't have a chance of joining.

D'aww, Katakuri trying to mimic Luffy ala Barto. Is this Oda hinting that, just like Barto, Katakuri is a Luffy fanboy?

Fuck that, I want a kunoichi from Wano. Carrot's capabilities are just too bland. Agility, jumping really high, electric claws and that's all? At least make her eat a Devil Fruit. She wouldn't even have a role in the ship.

Carrot is so joined I feel sorry for you antiCarrots getting BTFO directly by Oda

He has next to no lifespan left. So I fucking hope not.

>no one is discussing the cover page

>Not wanting that glorious PASTA MACHINE

this was pretty hype too

>you mean katakuri has done something besides brood in a corner with his "...."
It's definitely not his first time

She is the designated mink. She will probably eat a logia too and be the crew logia.

Baby 5 is a man stealing whore.

how does this confirm carrot's spot in the crew just cause of pedro's "death"

strawpoll.me/13827188
strawpoll.me/13827188
strawpoll.me/13827188

Let your voice be heard.

Candy wall

Candle wall

I guess even geniuses have their limits... shame that the one who isn't a hack is on hiatus

I didn't know having a role for the ship was a requirement. I also didn't know we were in Wano all of a sudden. Why does she need a devil fruit? Her electricity is good enough, or are you one of those types who think everyone needs some devil fruit or a specific quirk/gag to stand out?
>Kunoichi
Yeah, you are.

He is surviving. It's the only outcome that is consistent with the pattern he has established over the last 20 years.

Wow, this is heartbreaking. A wandering HiatusxHiatusfag.

>Successively
IE more than one. Jinbe was first with the last color spread, now this. Pedro may or may not die, but this is definitely going to shake up Carrot.

I don't know. That has a pretty easy copout with BB still being inside Impel down. Maybe Magellan left Bentham seconds after he faced him.

Normally I would tell you to stfu bit after seeing perospero with a 700m bounty but being weaker than doffy/cracker I think I better lower my standards for this manga

>not wanting a female fighter
gay

even if jihad pedro succeeds and ends up gravely injured chopper is with them so him pulling some quack doctor miracles to keep the holy warrior alive isn't outside the realm of possibility

Why does it matter if the new crewmate is guy or girl?