The black woman who got scrubbed from Parksdale website after shooting

There was some good information regarding her yesterday that slid by and i missed saving. Anyone have it? Name was something like Angela Sampson.

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-bz-florida-school-shooting-scot-peterson-20180223-story.html
liveleak.com/view?i=070_1518657836
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxla2Sm0yG4
youtu.be/jAfUI_hETy0
archive.is/gu93d
youtu.be/rEt4I-c2NNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’ve got a pic of the supposed corpse.
will post soon

So the website was... whitewashed?

Bump damn it.

bump for you sir!

I saw the video with the dead black chick.

couldnt find it 2 days later ( in know its still out there)

then i find article about black kid that got shot 5 times. in the fucking spine, and both legs. he saved his class (jesus christ how many heroes are in this school).

bumpz

only pic i saw was a blurry mess of a kid on the ground
bumping for interest

There was fuckery at work with 2 domains.

Bump

Some user had posted a picture from the high school staff before it got wiped.

as promised

>taken with a motorola razr

Inb4 shills come in and point out her socks and call her white like they always do

Only one I found. Scrubba dub dub

but the video? i saw the video too does anyone have it?

She was just making a call

>black kid saves class. In critical condition in hospital.
>asian hodor literally holds the door and saves his classmates but is killed.
>White man with gun. Doesn't end up saving the day.

You Alt-White faggots have anything to say for yourself?

no video here

>White man with gun. Doesn't end up saving the day.
How do you know he's white?

I didn’t even have to use my AK- I guess it was a good day

found the video
theres a small gap between her shoe and pant leg that looks white, could be a sock, might not be. Also, her hand looks white.

>Scot Peterson
There's a video of him in the link.

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-bz-florida-school-shooting-scot-peterson-20180223-story.html

Brave kids. Fuck off. This is about media and corruption. The dead black woman has a staff ID badge on.

where’s vid? I wanna see the blotto mulatto

Wasnt black girl not among the listed dead?

But this black lady doesn't even exist according to the media and police. we are the only ones who even care about her funny enough.

She wasn't even listed as a victim

says file size is too large but i found you a copy on
>liveleak.com/view?i=070_1518657836

> Wasnt black girl not among the listed dead?

Wasn’t not that I don’t know....
wew

@ the 23 sec mark u can see the gap i was talking about between the shoe and pant leg

@ around the 32 second mark u can see what looks to be a white hand

With a black face.. clearly African American

Just can't tell.

This may be the same nigger that they threw into the back of that pickup truck where a lot of us were saying in that video that it might be some huge toolbar or something. Her weave was dangling down and swinging, and her body was on a tarp or something.

i think thats just her hair spiderwebbing over her face.

what i dont get is why anyone would dress like its winter..in florida

did any of the deceased have that hair color?

This is more suggestive of her being black than anything else.
True, I thought the same thing. Hard to say if it's fabric or hair.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxla2Sm0yG4

Phone posting.
Tool bag, not toolbar.

"Heroes". How many people here have said that they would jump a gunman? Well apparently some would. Look how well that works out. youtu.be/jAfUI_hETy0

Yes. That's the video.

it does kind of look like she had a tarp thrown over her face and mid-to-upper torso.

Clearly not hair. White line on ankle is a sock. But I’ll nibble, What adult white female was capped?

She is wearing an ID badge necklace like all of the other faculty. There were no female faculty deaths were there?

If we assume that scrubbing is occuring, what could be the motivation?

I was suggesting that they laid her on a tarp, grabbed the four corners, and lifted her up and carried her to the pickup.

Idk you can see the lines of the facial structure, to me.

That video isn't very clear. What's with the contrast?

Clearly a she-boon

but what about the white hand?

Maybe she identified as a he?

Its a pretty deep rabbit hole, but I'm pretty open to it. The video david hogg made interviewing about gun rights at 9:30 AM has been changed everywhere. He says 2:52. now. Its a farce.

There is something seriously wrong with what we are being told.

looks like a clean spot on the floor. Not a hand

That's a black teenager in a t-shirt. Also nice watch. It's a he. That's not hair. That's blood.

I believe it's heli footage. Maybe you can find one that's slightly better idk

>White guy killing a nigger and a gook

What's the problem?

They need to buy better cameras and store it as raw files. S lot of them convert directly to mp4 for storage. I don't get why they'd get less than Israeli army standard.

The gyms bullet sponge was white.

>cops
>men

Pick one and only one.

I think they are picking up on behavioral pecularities.
Maybe she was ex-military, hired as whatever, a teacher-bodyguard for rich kids.

Why use Opera user?

Ok, I gather that a negress was not on the list of dead. (No great loss) I also find that a nog was scrubbed from the website. (Correct me if I am wrong here) in addition, we have a video which appears to be players removing a she-boon from the school on a tarp and loading it on a pickup truck. There is also the video in the classroom, which if you watch the original closely, you will see the dead thing bleeding on the floor, and then students running put a door which appears to be the same door that they load an alleged body into the back of a pickup truck. Having said that, am I missing something?

HAPPENING COME IN HERE FAGGOTS!

That was a dead man on the floor. What you're mistaking for hair is blood.

fuck off we are digging for black clams

slight build for a black man

I don't know about that. I look at the hips and waist, thinking that it is a female, and I do not agree with your statement.

>and then students running put a door which appears to be the same door that they load an alleged body into the back of a pickup truck.
You're right. The door they run out of at the end of this video does appear to be the same one at the start of this one.Just a few classrooms down from that entrance would be the "dead thing"

that wouldnt make much sense either tho, cuz who is this mystery woman they brought in from nowehere.. gunned her down and removed her body so no one will find out?

>then i find article about black kid that got shot 5 times. in the fucking spine, and both legs. he saved his class (jesus christ how many heroes are in this school).

Anthony Borges is the name. He got shot FIVE times with an ar-15 and now he is in "fair condition" according to news sources. Is able to walk, move about , etc.

SHOT IN THE FUCKING SPINE AND IS NOW COMPLETELY ALL RIGHT.

Agreed. I don't know shit about shoes, but they look female to me.

The real shooter

Does he have dreads? Or a long weave?

Don't say that I know a few cops personally and they do have sub standard IQs

I mean people survive that shit but his recovery being this quickly is fucking weird.

All this shit is locked up in my head. At least on here, folks kind of listen or can have a conversation about this. Normies don't want to bring it up. It's too much for them.

>The real shooter

Nice meme. Nigger is the true spree shooter gunned down by a white person hero,. They change the narrative to suit political correctness.

I think it’s freshman building layout time. Class room number needs to be found. Was she a substitute (clown plant) in for the day? Is that why no kids seemed to give two fucks about the dead woman on the floor?

This one?

Said body would be on the, "Dead List."

if she answered she would still be alive

It's a good idea. We have the time pretty much, and I think we have the classroom. So we should have what class was being held with which teacher.

where is this dead list hiding?

Sup Forums keeps filtering my post so here is a capture.

my sides are in a Tesla

List of dead MSM put out

Are they carrying the surveillance footage out in a black bag?

all phones in Hillary duffle now kids!

sometimes I just want to keep walking in that field

>SHOT IN THE FUCKING SPINE AND IS NOW COMPLETELY ALRIGHT
5.56 btfo

is the school on lock down? i used to sneak into school when i was younger at like 1am..... no fucking idea why

cinco de plinko

There were also some pictures posted by a kid during the event that was supposedly a laptop that was shot. It had "bullet holes" in the lcd that were not even close to an AR 15. They weren't even holes. it looked like it got shot with an airsoft gun and dinged.

Thread archived
archive.is/gu93d

made you feel you owned it? are small animals safe around you user?

No, a corrosive chemical was not used to wipe the name.

False

>made you feel you owned it? are small animals safe around you user?

Yes. No.

This thread is just white supremacists who want her to be white literally your all retarded fags

Seriously though, why that much coordination to get a bag secured in the back of a pickup

223 would not make tiny holes in lcd, it would rip it in half
youtu.be/rEt4I-c2NNQ this is an airsoft