Yamas

Was looking around the official site and found a few things. Also new preview of the new season or ova.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=bu1-Gajd7Sw

Extreme danger warning at :20, even though I don't really like kokona I was nearly killed. Is there a devil version of her as well I wonder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgkIwlxL1S4
fumidream.web.fc2.com/PAPER_C/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Found some nice stuff on the site, scans would be awesome.

These 2 need to kiss already.

Omoide Present is easily going to be the fall AOTS.

They never will.

What's the demographic for yama no susume? Male? Female? Old? Young? I have the entires, but never watched past episode 1.

Shonen. I think its more seinen personally.

Yes.

Those who have power in this world.

忘れられない思い出はありますか、anon?

Yama no Susume was friday.

>tfw moving from the plains back to a mountainous area
what a pick-me-up, thanks op

Some Yama fireworks show says there will be an OVA and a S3. "Omoide Present" seems to be the OVA.

>What's the demographic for yama no susume?
All of them. I saw male, female, old, young, Japanese, and gaijin at events.

Which yama would you susume?

Season 2 is too lewd.

I guess Sup Forums just hasn't found the wonders of mountain climbing and mountain climbing girls yet.

S3 would be nice.
Yurucamp and Girls' Last Tour anime look good too.

Sure, we have. We had a 200 post thread a day or two ago.

S3 has already been confirmed along with the movie.

It's very nice that comfy healing shows are back on the menu again. I hope that NNB announcement is another season as well.

Not really desubh

Why is this not a full anime ?

It went from 2 minute shorts to 12 minute shorts. That's a pretty good improvement.

If a kind user could reseed
>[KN] Yama no Susume Second Season - 6.5 OVA [BD][720p AAC].mkv
on udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce that'd be great. Whatever dumbass uploaded it on nyaa disabled DHT.

I don't have KN version.

These 2 need to kiss already.

I'd like to stay away from Ohys. Maybe I'll just grab 1080p.

Anyone has that webm when the two are kids then white accidentally kiss twintails ?

Hinata's smile encourages me a lot.

It seems to have more mass appeal than other CGDCT.

All the merch buying finally paid off.

Thanks for bringing us season 3 user!

It's not just buying merch. People didn't give up and went to events way after S2 ended. Even going as far as to watch an announcement of an announcement.

>Sup Forums just hasn't found the wonders of mountain climbing and mountain climbing girls yet.
I have, in fact I wanted to try going to Mt. Takao when I visit japan this October.
Problem is, I have similar anxiety like Aoi in eps 3. But unlike her, I'm just an overweight neckbeard, a basement dweller that doesn't get enough exercise. I'm afraid I can't even climb Mt. Takao.

user, you can totally climb Mt. Takao. There are plenty of places for you to rest and there are only a few steep places. I guess you should avoid the path with stairs, I think it was called Man's Path and the other easier one was Woman's Path.

Dude, I went to Takao-san because of Yama no Susume as well. Fucking brilliant mountain. Takao-san and the anime has inspired me to climb mountains that are closer to home as well. Be sure to follow the path that they did. Trail 1 up and trail 6 down.

I drove up Mt. Washington once.

That sorta counts. Probably?

What did you wear back then ?
I didn't have any outdoor or sports equipment at all.

I was literally jeans and t-shirt. But thank god I bought actual shoes before I went on my trip. I don't want to know the sufferings I would have been through wearing vans rather than ultraboost. Also I had my gym bag to carry water, sun lotion, phone charger, etc.

It would be twice but the one time it was so windy motorcycles were tipping over on the steeper parts and tight turns where they had to go really slow. They won't let you up then unless you have a car.

Mexican dub torrent where?

This is too damn cute. Do we know when s3 and the ova start?

Why are they so cute?

Is Kokona hallucinating a lolified version of herself? Because that's an indicator of being batshit insane.

OVA is out on October 28th while Season 3 is 2018.

They're also tasty

It's her omoide present

What did they mean by this?

Her imouto, sold and adopted to gaijins, Kokona thinks she's dead.

You're probably the one hallucinating. I don't see anything unusual.

Did you eat that?

Kokona can't even afford a working toaster.

Yes, and they're tasty. They come in a box with 6 cookies.

These two girls are so gay.

Water is wet.

living the dream

captcha: close waterbank

/out/akus

Thanks.

who is Shylphy here?

also from twitter

Why is Tengu-san so cute?

slightly larger

that's a part of a trio - sadly I didn't find a good pic yet

some chocolate?

That's not chocolate, it's that azuki snack Aoi was carrying in the episode where the two make up after the Fuji fiasco.

When will they go to K2?
Will they end up in memoriam?

Why are Aoi and Kokona sitting like that? If their dignity wasn't protected by magic anime skirts, their panties would be clearly visible. Fucking sluts.

No Honoka no watch

A warning to any who try this, I think trail 6 is only open to descending hikers after 1 pm or so.

For what purpose?

Traffic control - it's narrow at points, and there are too many people ascending in the morning.

Takaosan is probably the most hiked mountain in the world.

Cutest boy(female).

How can such a cute boy(female) not have a girlfriend yet?

It was a really good anime. Can't wait for new season/ova.

Fuck Kokona

he(she) does

Aoi is so cute when she tries to deny she has a boyfriend(female).

CUTE

Those smiles save lives.

Let's make Kokonachan together.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgkIwlxL1S4

data
fumidream.web.fc2.com/PAPER_C/

They will sit as they're told to sit and wear what they're told to wear. Anime is a cruel business, and these two knew exactly what they were signing up for, at least Kokona did.

October 28 - off by one for my birthday