Why didn't our parents do anything about the demographic change bros?

Why didn't our parents do anything about the demographic change bros?

Emus

Boomer here.. you might as well be asking me because I am at least as old as your parents. Not all of us are xenophobic racists.. when I ran my company I hired whoever could do the best job at a fair price. That's capitalism. Also.. we are all humans.. you all guys here need to stop looking at skin color.

le epic ruse

+1

well memed xD

Faggots like you are why we’re in this mess

jews guilted them into doing nothing because muh racism

They tried, they made Planned Parenthood, but then someone made it so they could get welfare rich by popping out a kid every 9 months.

Haha, very funny.

You buy a house/apartment and live in a nigger/muslim/Spic hood

You need cultural enrichment.

Do anything about it? It's their fucking fault. Faggot ass boomers imported hordes of brown people because they like cheap labor and ethnic food.

Must*

Come back to me after living there for awhile

They were too busy enjoying being "free" of responsibility. Jews always pick the sweetest poisons.

>Why didn't our parents do anything about the demographic change bros?

They were too busy chasing tail.

The Boomers were the toxic viral parasite generation. Also super notorious cowards and were literally scared of their own shadow.
Even white organized crime such as cosa nostra collapsed under the hand of the boomer, scared of their own shadow they ratted all their comrades or had them wacked simply bc they were scared of something.
Boomers ruined everything, The Catholic Church even hates the boomers for being so terrible and leaving their european children with such a horrible muddy brown future of turmoil and basically set their own children up to fight what will be the bloodiest civil war ever when it finally kicks off... Thanks ya Boomer fucknuts

When the blacks moved in, we moved out. What else were they to do?

why didn't their parents do anything about the political groundwork which was laid to import the third world?
why didnt their great grandparents fight the banking monopolies who brought you into the war?
why didn't their great great grandparents look at history and demand jews be banished for the 120th time?

it's a constant slow inching towards destruction. your children will curse you if you're lucky enough to have any.

10/10 post

I hate them so much

the ironic part about this is that there are probably millions of boomers who actually think like that

Life was too good for them. When everything is going well you don't notice these things until it is too late.

They never fought for a single thing and were handed everything and took a big dump on all of it, literally getting chased out of neighborhoods because one or two (tame by our new standards) groid families moved into the area, instead of standing up with bravery and tossing the groids out of their community, they just ran and setup a new area to be invaded by future groids , to then also run from later.

We did. Your generation fought against us. You wanted to sell our countries for multiculturism.
(Foreign food) You cried and moaned, called us xenophobic and racist. You said we were mean. You got what you asked for.

tf??? that was you boomer, we were the ones who couldnt get a proper highschool education bc we were forced to go to school alongside these no good groids that held the entire class back intellectually by 1000%

55% of Europeans are living outside of Europe.

Seems hypocritical to complain about immigration while being the ultimate immigrant race.

At first people were told it was temporary stuff.
Then they were told that it would be inhuman to not make it permanent.
Then they were told they were racist if they didn't think it was awesome.
Then they were told they needed more or they were racist.
Then the countries were changed.
Then we were like, wtf happened?

Um...the leader of the Catholic Church spends his time blowing brown people. He does not even speak about Catholics anymore. Only brown people

I dont mean the leader, i mean the individual churches in towns and cities etc.. the local variety. the catholic church is in every single country.

>we need to raise the minimum wage!
>we need to let them in to do the jobs we don't want
What did liberals meme by this?

Yup, and so are their charity organizations, which primarily serve illegal immigrants and actively assist them with their invasion.

Nice bait m8

If not I hope you don't have much longer to live you cunt

Holy fucking shit. Saved.

ok well allow me to redact the word catholic and I was just meaning the Churches in general, and yes I believe they are upset that now they are cow towing to groid culture, its a church, they arent going to stop helping people, but u can damn tell they arent happy about were the boomers led us.
Ive spoken to a few clergy about it private, they dont like it. but they are there to serve whatever the culture is.

Fucking this. I've been trying to explain this to you fags for years but the ameribros have had "capitalism is god" drilled in to their skulls their entire lives, and it's damn near impossible to drive out.

You were made to believe lesbian dance theory was the way to go. You believed the education system when they told you that getting loans that you would be paying back for years was a good thing instead of getting a decent trade. I wouldn't be surprised if any future employers wouldn't give work to people from leftist collages. After all you only needed to go to a Trump rally to pass an exam.

again that was you boomer .. are you on LSD Again???