South African truth spreading

Okay. Enough of this bullshit. Sup Forums, we need to find ways to get the facts of South Africa out.

This is one issue the normies would end up siding with the whites on, which is why the media has a complete moratorium on it. We need to make sure the normies find it. This is the age of the internet.

Hashtags would be a good start, but what else can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-9Q6ZD282w
youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=O-9Q6ZD282w

Think 'problem, reaction, solution.
Hashtagging 'WHITE GENOCIDE' or the like will turn normies off. Got to spin it neutral.
Reframe it as 'Racial Tension', 'Racial Disharmony'. Then let the evidence speak for itself. Never try to pre-frame let it start out open ended to draw in both sides, let the inevitable truth reveal itself. Approach it without your actual agenda being revealed. The trick is to keep the narrative smack in the middle road, and the truth will show itself without anyone having to spell it out. Reactionary tactics will not work.

>This is one issue the normies would end up siding with the whites on

thats where youre wrong though. normies are mostly leftists as they weak and insecure. the weak and insecure are naturally anti white, so anti white dogma is the basis of leftism.

self hatred is the cancer affecting all of our countries

Call them "Boers" instead of whites. I think that alone would make the difference.

You must live in Melbourne to be this blackpilled

This, also make it clear the boers colonized South Africa the same time the British colonized America

It is going to take a massive grassroots effort to spread the word on south africa. I fear that they might have to be the sacrificial lamb in order to wake up the rest of the White world, because people are too stupid and into their own lives to even care or be aware of South Africa. The majority of the population is plugged into Twitter and Facebook in which they are brainwashed daily and spoonfed curated news stories. If it isnt a White person committing some racial crime then it didnt happen.

Why does pol suddenly seem to care about us so much lately?
Last year this time anything SA related would barely receive any attention

We care when nogs start acting up

You are the next on the chopping block. We just want there to be a camera there when the axe falls.

Afriforum paid shills my dude

It's something that can be leveraged by the ethno separatist movement. It's more Machiavellian than genuine concern.

I think the concern is legitemate. When we are forced to care about some shitskin blowing up in syria or palestine, i might as well care about South African whites.

What's more the normies believe that whites are the oppressors and this scenario is literally impossible.

You can' be forced to care about anything, user. If the ethnos cared, they would be organizing to actually help the whites getting fucked over by their govt instead of using it as one more occasion to say "See? Blacks are subhuman!" or naming the jew.

Why not smuggle weapons to them? Why not move there and help defend their land?

if it speaks like a nigger, it is a nigger.

You dont have to grab a gun to help, or ruin a people. Having international attention focused on Boers means their own government cant simply wipe them out without their western handlers yanking the nogs chains back.

>This is one issue the normies would end up siding with the whites on
Normalfags still believe the mythology of the ebil apartheid regime and will rationalise this as justice for the blacks who have no rightful claim to the land

The new president made the news, people looked into it, found this shit.

Maybe in the UK they would

bump for SA

They would do it in any western country because they've all been conditioned in the same way

And yet that's not helping the people is it? It's merely maintaining their position of peril while broadcasting it to the world.

If you want to help the Boers, they either need to take the country or move away. South africa is an exposed flank and the whites there do not have the numbers or weapons to maintain a presence.

If I had my druthers, I would see the use of things like letters of marque and reprisal for the first time in over a century; for concerned citizens in the U.S. who want to take weapons and go help.

Who gives a fuck about ruining people who are marauders?

/ourgirl/ is already on it. Perhaps we can support her work financially?

Good luck with that

The documentary is nice, but pointless if people don't watch it.

No let those boers die let their women be impregnated by the black man

I know burgers are inept at power politics but this is ridiculous. Why do you think the british empire was incapable of stopping the jewish civil war after WW2 in then Palestine? A colony they heavily occupied and controlled?

That was because whenever brits were about to use the common anti-guerilla tactics they previously used against indians, rhodesians, palestinians themselves, the international press focused their entire attention on the Muh Joos, and brittish troops had to grit their teeth and not retaliate while juden was running amok in their lands.

Focusing international attention on South Africa forces their government to give more breathing room for the Boers, since no matter how you spin it, it would appear a genocide. Sure, that does nothing to stop the non-goverment controlled farm attacks against them, but it at least prevents the full brunt government forces from falling down on the whites heads.

I am not a rich man, nor am i militarily trained, so even if i flew over there to participate in their defence, i would be pretty much just a useless grunt to be thrown in the grinder. Outside however, propagandizing for them we can score up more and more support. Perhaps we get lucky and snag a more powerful donor for them. Perhaps we will simply hinder the anti-white sentiment. Nevertheless a shitposter spreading awareness outside of south africa about their condition can be a lot more beneficial to their struggle than a simple, moneyless grunt in it.

100s of thousands of boers dieing what a great sight

No boer shall live what abouslte cucks look how their children are dying can't wait

>muh international power po0litics and how they coorespond with the zionist conspiracysas9fqwinfss

Yeah, yeah, that's all well and good. The most you can hope for is that the people who pull the strings take a step back and try again later.

>I am not a rich man, nor am i militarily trained
Neither are niggers.

Go read siege, nigger.

By the way, happy birthday eestibro

Now why aren't you eating kama, drinking vodka and watching (((Nukitsamees))) on TV for the millionth time, like everyone else?

Have fun kicking the can down the road, fuckface.

This will not exist in 20 yrs

This is South Africa in 20 yrs

Well I think the bigger thing people aren't focusing on enough here is the situation in Cape Town (I live just outside in Stellenbosch). The Water Crisis is being alarmingly played down when politicians discuss it and Capetonians treat it like a minor inconvenience or even a joke and think the winter rains will fix everything. Here's the reality check: Cape Town will become the first metro zone in the world to officially run out of water and historians in the future might even call it the start of the resource wars.

Capetonian faggots don't realize that we've had a countrywide drought for years already and it shows zero signs of improving. This drought has contributed to the faster depletion of the dams, but signs of water pressure has been in Cape Town since the 90s before these droughts occurred and since then things have just gotten drier and the population of nig nogs here has increased by over a million. Even if we get monsoon level rains this winter (never), we'll have restrictions for at least a decade and water insecurity will continue indefinitely. There's too many people that live here and the politicians have done too little too late to prevent it from getting to this stage of crisis. Their plan is to line up over 4 million people at 200 taps once they turn off the water on day zero. You will be required to stand in line personally at one of these taps to receive your 50 liters every single day. Imagine, 22 000 people at one tap each day. Anarchy. Some people will think they're clever and drive out into the surrounding towns to buy water everyday; everyone is going to do that. The roads will be blocked with traffic as these folk try to transport water for themselves. Also you can bet the vast amount of squatters will be desperate and beg on the road for water. People will start drinking from unsanitary sources and diseases will break out.

It will cause a lot of lawlessness as whites vacate their homes in mass and looters descend upon the suburbs.

That in particular doesn't exist now . F

Yeah, honestly I don't think it's worth fighting a race war over. Even if you win, the land is fucked and you'll have the ire of the international community.

JHB here, Im hearing muffled explosions like gunfire, multiple guns, a lot of gunfire in the distance. Wtf is that?

I don't like those digits in this context

Just another night in paradise

Where do you live? Friggin’ Eldos?

show flag shitskin

Nah in an area not far from Alex. fuck you not I heard maybe 100 AK going off at once somewhere. thats kind of new to me. not unusual to hear gunfire, is unusual to hear automatic fire.

>that filename
you're a sick little bastard aren't you? show flag you absolute faggot

Bumping to stop the thread dying

By the way, I've just taken a four-hour shower and I decided to let the water keep running until the morning, as I don't want spiders getting into my bathroom via the waste pipes

Cape Townians deserve it desu and I'm saying it as one of them. I despise all the anglos who moved here in the last 10-15 years. People from here are so frigging deluded because they are literally walled off by the real africa by the mountains.

>Area near Alex
Well there's your problem. Alex is a literal shithole. Probably some kind of robbery/heist or gang wars

That is South Africa now... Township justice.... 'thee who through the first stone is just like....' ...all stone thrown at once...

just How fucked are the SA whites? we talkin genocide?

Lol it would be deja vu all over again... Been there, done that...

>I despise all the anglos who moved here in the last 10-15 years.
Great plan, senpai. Alienate your natural allies just when civilisation is about to break down.

Lucky for you we Anglos are a bit more evolved.

Firecrackers? Just another day I guess..

This is why I stay out these threads, it turns to rabid anglo hate and talk of concentration camps for english speakers more often than not. You've lost any support I once had for you. I know that doesn't make a difference to you.

Bless you.. Cape town blesses you.. keep up the good work.

>Alienate your natural allies
You bloody idiot. English South African will never help Afrikaners. Only a small few. The majority are degenerates who go to trance festival every week because they have no culture. They are obnoxious liberals

Rhodieboos

If it gets worse start a thread, i'm not that far away, give me a heads up if shit's hitting the fan

Not a liberal, love and support my Afrikaans friends and coworkers. Feeling less enthusiastic the more I come on pol.

Low chance... Sitting at 2 to 7 out 10... Average day at level 3... Random spikes at level 7..

>You bloody idiot. English South African will never help Afrikaners.
Well, they definitely won't if they read threads like these

Ya, shit escalates quickly on these boards... Boredom and troll hate I guess... Lol good times.. good memories..

I help you, you aggressive cunts... Lol ;)

Because they think Cyril wants to take farms away from us like Mugabe did even though it's very clear he won't take your land if it's your source of work or income and will only take SMALL parts of land that aren't beig used for anything - to create jobs.

It's shit, but not as shit as autistic Sup Forumsyards think and nowhere near the level of Mugabe or Malema.

Cyril is a nigger but much more capitalist than Zuma and most ANC monkeys - and knows that the Zimbabwe route is bad.

Everyone just calm the fuck down.... Why are we shouting... Loud noises... I love lamp...

>Cyril is a nigger but much more capitalist than Zuma and most ANC monkeys - and knows that the Zimbabwe route is bad.
Sarf Arfrica is a lawless hellhole and Cyril doesn't actually have much influence or room for manouevre (just as Saint Zuma and Saint Mandiba didn't have much influence before him)

Eh Cyril is hard to pin down. He apparently has a close relationship with the Ruperts. And he didn't actually run on land expropriation without compensation. That was an ANC resolution at the elective conference. I feel like he has to pay lip service to it, but can only guess as to what extent he would implement it.

Ya Mugabe was a dictator... He liberated Zim from England... Then he became the person he was fighting against.... "All animals are equal, but some are more equal them others"... Bless him...

Whatever he says it's still not going to stop the murders and rapes, they're still out for our blood, the EFF want to take white houses in the suburbs and won't stop agitating for the farms. He could obviously accelerate things a shitload, but I feel it's almost irrelevant what he does, things are still beyond salvagable.

If the people believe your logic, rational, ethics and problem solving are just... Then they will follow... If not, it's gonna be a long day.

>Ya Mugabe was a dictator... He liberated Zim from England...
That's not the way the Rhodesians remember it

youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU

>pic related

I'm curious as to what the perspective of the average white person in South Africa is. Do they see a crisis/white genocide coming too or is it just a minority on Sup Forums?

That's how he remembers it...

Minority on POL... You first need to step into our shoes... Live like a local for a while... Then you will see... 200 people making the news out of 45 mil is low percentage... But some news speaks the truth... Even thought not everyone is directly affected...

>That's how he remembers it...
Yes, good point.

True enough. I'd be happy if he could just improve the rand/dollar exchange rate so it would be easier to get myself and my family out of here

Everyone knows there's an epidemic of rape , murder, violence, robbery, corruption, and that they all hate us and government talks about killing us. Besides a few wilfully blind people, it can't be ignored. Most don't know how many have been killed, or how horrific things really are. The press doesn't report on it, and unless you go looking for gore they don't see the truth. Most won't use the term genocide, or understand that what's happening to us meets that definition. A lot want to stay locked up in their houses or parties on the weekend and pretend or dellude themselves into thinking things aren't really as bad. Never underestimate the power of how attractive denial can be

You need to understand something about South Africa. We are extremely desensitized to violence. It's normal. High walls and private security is normal. Pretty much everyone has been a victim of robbery/highjacking. It's normal for black politicians to call for violence against whites/land invasions. For those that are still blue pilled, it would take a serious escalation to wake them up. Unfortunately, by then it'll probably be too late

Uhm... that's what it looks like now. I drive past that shit daily.

Somewhat off topic... but I'd appreciate anyone who has knowledge on the topic. I read an article by Chief Justice Centlivres on the coloured people. It seems that many people were opposed to the Nats taking away their voting rights and I know there was a serious crisis around it. Apparently, this is why some coloureds went over to the side of the blacks. My question is, why were Malan and Strijdom so hell-bent on antagonizing them when they were the natural allies of the Afrikaaners for hundreds of years? Surely, we had enough enemies already?

Nice pic of the former SADF
Now called the SANDF for senseless political reasons kek

Statistically speaking... No county is not affected by rape and violence... Obviously I comes down to total percentages...and we not looking good... But...

If you factor in the crippling poverty and unemployment, a quarter of our people in squatter camps, there's no "but". We're proper fucked. Going to take a miracle to unring this bell.
Good luck with that user. It looks like i'll be going down with this ship.

Lol I was waiting for you.... But... People on an individual level need to be taught right from wrong... So more difficult than expected...

Sorry, not a quarter in squatter camps, a quarter in poverty, half of that in squatter camps

lol, user have you been drinking?

goededag kaffers

hoeveel larp negers zijn hier aanwezig

Lol lil bit... It's a good day...

South Africa is the truest form of sensationalism. Keep making a big deal over nothing lol.

What is your definition of 'sensationalism'?

It's a shame that SA will be eventually taken over by the Chinese. Africans will never be able to run a complex society and will always need to depend upon others to manage them.

Enjoy
80 000 - 120 000 of my people dead and you call it sensationalism. Eat shit

Do You mean feelings vs thinking? Reactive vs planning?

Get off of here and stick with your crisis acting for CNN.

Dont fucking bring up race at all. just make it about families getting murdered by gangs.

Why not join suidlanders? At least they have some sort of plan

Lol thanks man :)

Echo... Echo...

It's not gangs that are the problem. It's immigrants that are vets of African civil wars (Angolans, Zimbabweans, Mozambiqueans) and everyday people supported by the government at least tacitly (pic related) It's entirely about race, the fact that we're getting attacked and causing no one else harm is the crux of it. If it's not racial people just say "it's Africa, it happens to everybody, why are you special?"
>Why not join suidlanders? At least they have some sort of plan
I've been thinking about it. I'm sketchy about trusting anyone here tbqh