Languages

how many languages can you speak?

1: literally a brainlet
2: average if you aren't american, impressive if you are
3: man of culture
4: worth for any ethnostate
5+: deeply wise, people must admire you and countries should ask for your help

I am fluent in 2
Can understand 2 others but can't speak them fluently.
Learned German as a child by watching shows on SuperRTL but forgot it when I immigrated here

>Globalist shill as as an ethnostate warrior

Truly a time to be alive!

>4
Hindi
Sanskrit
English
French

I know Croatian,english and german. what should I learn next?

american and canadian

the first barrier of the ethnostate is the language one, if you can't speak the ethnostate's language you will get kicked out

also
>t. 1

Why would I learn a foreign language? I already speak English. The only words an English speaker needs to know in any foreign language are "Do you speak English?" and "Then fetch me someone who does."

lmao don't you speak spicish

If you know English, there is literally no reason to ever learn another language unless you want a career translating or want to for fun.

English and Bulgarian

Spanish
English
German
French
Catalan
also swiis german dialect (I'm expat swissfag).

Did I do gud?

/thread

I am a polyglot and can speak English, Spanish, French, Italian and Farsi rather fluently with a solid grasp of Russian and a good grasp of that most filthy of languages, German.

That said, this is a politics board and OP did not post politics. Sage this shit and fuck the mods who try to warn me.

I know English, some German, French, Quechua, Nahuatl, Irish Gaelic, Welsh.

>english
>italian
>french
+ my mother tongue, if it counts
pic not related

Serbian english croatian bosnian montenegrin

>1: literally a brainlet

I love the littleman syndrome from people born with something irrelevant as their first language

so basically >english and russian

Well I can speak russian,french and only a little bit of weeb moon runes (cause I rarely ever need to read them)

almost motherlanguage level in 3
learning German now

Native Polish
C1 in English
A2 in German

English, German, Italian.

>Swedish
>English
>British
>American
>Australian
>Canadian
Are you brainlets even trying?

So basically you can only speak Croat and English, right?

Knowing another language is something that makes you wiser and culturally stronger, it is an achievement for any enlightened and self-respecting person; knowing just 1 (one) language as a native english speaker just shows the world how lazy you are

Yeah, pretty much.

How stupid do you have to be in order say something like that?

how literate in the lang?
3 if basic understanding,
1 if not

Sorry guys didnt put entire list here it is
>serbian
>croatian
>bosnian
>montenegrin
>canadian
>australian
>english
Btfo faggots slavs master race

There is no denying it, try if you must you little faggot.

Wait i forgot
>american
>british

Arab, Russian or Mandarin
t. brainlets

1. portuguese
2. english
3. some german (about b1.2)
4. a little spanish

Fluent in 3, know a decent amount of French and like 200 kanji + some vocabulary in japanese

>Knowing another language is something that makes you wiser and culturally stronger
If it's English
>knowing just 1 (one) language as a native english speaker just shows the world how lazy you are
Not bothered what foreigners think really, English was good enough for Jesus Christ

you learned my language because we conquered you

I think that flag's changed. You sure you're not american?

English is my first language and I'm currently learning Spanish. Will most likely learn (in no order) Italian, Greek, Portuguese, Persian, and Arabic after too.

5+ intp left handed programmer reporting in

feel free to call me übermensch

>knowing just 1 (one) language as a native english speaker just shows the world how lazy you are

But we don't need to give a shit what the world thinks.

>culture is a "shill"

djävulens barn... swedish (norwegian/danish) french german spanish english, a little finnish a little japanese and currently learning arabic because i want to know what they are saying

1 word per day is 365 per year, you will never speak 365 unique words per day just saying, language is pretty easy and fun to learn unless you are a koboldo de americana anticristo.

>Serbo-Croatian
>English
Although technically I'm not American.

Lithuanian
English
Learning German

Fluent in 6 languages and learning another one currently

Wut ?

Announcing sage is against the rules.

I only speak the only language that matters
I'd never even waste my time with a degenerate that doesn't speak properly

This. Better for your career and social standing to truly master and refine your English, then learn other languages which you will only use on your short vacation to another country where you can probably find people who speak English anyway. Learning lots of languages, unless you work out of country or translate, ect., is a neat mental trick, but largely an indulgent waste of time. It’s like being really good at sudoku or chess.

So how are you guy's learning? Are some of you actually taking classes or just all on your own

>Fluent in English
>learning Japanese and German
>want to learn another language after that, maybe spanish

Learning another language can quite literally help you understand the way the people think, I hope one day to understand why Germans are such cucks.

Latin, Ancient Greek, Classical Arabic, and currently struggling with Sanskrit.

All self-respecting Anglos should be fluent in Latin and Greek, at the least.

You got 1 up on me. It's like the rest of the world is to dumb to learn to be smart like me

Why would a white ethnostate place worth in the ability to speak non-white languages? The only language for white people is English.

English
German
French
Swedish

Also, some languages has more worth than others. I’d rather speak only English and French rather than speaking all the languages of the ME.

English
Urdu
Punjabi
Arabic (can read it)

Knew a polyglot at uni - dude was thick as pig-shit..
He had overbearing parents and practiced speaking languages on Skype a lot.
So this thread is gay......

Thanks for reminding me to filter "literally," idiot.

>Why would a people not want to learn from another peoples texts without needing a possibly bias translator

Gee, I don't know user, maybe it's better to just be a sheep like you.
>one guy was a cunt so they all must be cunts
okay

In America, we prioritize making money and providing for our families. Usually learning another language doesn’t advance that aim, so we dont do it. If it did, we would. Priorities.

English
Arabic
Armenian
Swedish

In order of fluency. What should I learn next? Any suggestions? Im thinking Russian. Mandarin was too difficult

English, literally no reason to learn anything else tbqh

The oficial language of the etnostate should be finnish

I speak one, I was supposed to learn spanish in school but I barely remember any of it.

until china

I only speak American

German
Bavarian
Latin
English
learning Russian
very little Czech

I want to better my Russian, pick up Czech properly in the near future and learn French, Italian and Ancient Greek some day

Kinda amazed this hasn't been flooded with
>English and Japanese, I wanted to pick up a second language, and I just randomly decided Japanese would be a good challenge haha :)

By living among native speakers

English is the language of the ethnostate you idiot.
Argentinians have the worst ideas that’s why your woman go to Brazil to fuck niggers

Spoken like a true nigger.

imagine caring this much about how people perceive you. fuck you nigger I speak the language that matters most.

Good lads

>Romanian
>Calling others niggers

I know a good amount of French, some German, a bit of Japanese, and currently trying to learn Russian.

2, to the point where I can think in both languages.

Still working on Japanese because reasons

Polish

plz post more weeaboo green txt
>BBLLLZZZZ SENPAI

Italian - which is my mother tongue -, English, French and a bit of Hebrew.

Just 3 but fluent at them

American autism is truly unlimited

Yes, mutt, I'm calling you a nigger. At least we gypos can speak 2 languages at the minimum and can take the banter when people call us stupid and lazy, you amerifags are so high on your own farts and egos you chimp out when people call you what you are: culturally retarded.

Finnish is fucking weird, even africans speak English. A true white man most dominate finnish because niggers and 56% will never care to learn it

English. What other language is worth speaking? Want to do business? Speak English. What language is this site in? English.

>chinskobajewski
Leave my country and never come back mangozjebie

Near 3
2 for sure

Why would I ever need to know any other languages besides mother tongue and English?

Native language: English

Second language: Spanish

Learning: Portuguese, Spanish
Those 2 langauges are enough to worry about for now. Maybe in the future I'll study French, but I'd rather focus on those 2 languages.

Going to Brazil in May(that's why I am learning Portuguese) so any recommendations where I should stay?

Here's the thing lads, we learn other languages and then find out there's no reason whatsoever to actually use them if you're English.

I only need to speak one language. I live in a pretty homogeneous population. When I lived in LA I felt like I should waste my time learning another spoken language. I know many computer programming languages. Do inferior languages have computer programming languages they can use or do they need to learn English?

I can speak
A lot of German
A lot of French
A little Japanese and Korean
And no im not a weeb, I learned Japanese and Korean for food travel.

I refuse to be forced to learn Spanish. They can fuck off.

Finnish isn't even an Aryan language. Only Indo-European langauges are worthy of studying. Everything else is just tribal monkey babble.

Bulgarian and English. Thinking about learning Russian

Dutch (Native)
English (C2)
French (A2)
German (B2)
Currently learning Spanish level A1, and some Danish in my spare time

Klingon!

English and French.
Learning German.

learn Portuguese/Spanish/Latin so you can mutt post