Why are white supremacists so afraid of the Chinese?

The butthurt is unreal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BoekVaXdA3U?t=13s
youtu.be/MkEqI3_J4xg?t=25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone has been announcing one of these planes every year for the last twenty years. Never gonna happen.

> what are the opium wars
> what is hong kong
kek we already have ayy-tier tech you god damn gook

They don't even have a commercial airliner up and running yet. As a white supremacist, I encourage the Chinese to at least catch up with 1960s tech before getting ahead of themselves.

incoming dozens of butthurt >th-they copy us posts
Well of course they fucking do, why wouldn't they?
America spends half a trillion on military tech and you expect them to reinvent the wheel like a bunch of retards? They did nothing wrong.

The funny thing is that Sup Forums refuses to take China seriously even though the entire rest of the world does, including their god-emperor.

>flying on an airplane built in China
yeah, no

>Chinese engineering
At best it's a suicide bomb
At worst it's an unguided manned missile.
Odds are it'll be too expensive for the Commie gov to do and it remains hot air until someone pushes the button in 2525.

>"white supremacists"
>a priori nothing accusations of "afraid" and "butthurt"
>just a picture of a headline
Great thread, keep it up OP

While I would like to see it succeed, the west already tried it decades ago with the Concord. Supersonic commercial jets aren't viable financially, and it's unlikely that's going to change anytime soon. Not many people are going to pay $10k for a 2 hour flight when a 14 hour one is far cheaper.

where'd they copy this design from?

Because the Concorde was an amazing success, right?

oh white people always living in past glory

That's how you know it's blowing smoke up your ass.

Chinese making claim to doing something the british stopped doing in what, the 90s?

Its a good thing the Chinese are so far ahead on this 30 plus year old tech.

U WANT AIRPRANE?

>reading comprehension

U WAN AIRPRANE NOW?

Same way the Americans got butthurt over the Concorde and tried to sabotage it at every turn. When you can compete effectively you throw your toys out of the pram.

AIRPRANE FRIGHT TO BANGKOK FIVE DORRA

>cgi
>butthurt is unreal
i can see you nigger

>type 99 anything like abrams
how to see that the bottom part was made by a delusional burger

Superiority creates jealousy

This. Daily reminder that in the last weeks China's economy became stronger than America's. Even Trump tried to back pedal on the TPP when he saw this happen, but it's too late. As of now, China is superior to the United States.

because it's non sense.
if nations are able to do it it will always be strategic bombers and not some commercial shit

SR-72 has been flying for a year and the Chinese have been advertising their stolen hypersonic plans for ages. They don't know how we're keeping the thing from melting. It's gloriously funny.

youtu.be/BoekVaXdA3U?t=13s

I'd rather fly in an old commercial airliner made in Brazil than a Chinese aircraft

this.

obviously, considering brazil invented the airplane

the chinese are not innovators
everything they have today is a knockoff of Nato or Soviet design
i would never get in a machine built in china

Those look like Eurocopters. Though I can't be bothered to actually look compare them.

lol while you white retards were busy pounding the sjw drum the based chinese have been spending time resource and manpower surpassing you

can't wait until our compatriots buy up all your properties and fuck you up the ass

love, chinese guy in USA

Lol, engineers currently can't even make a supersonic commercial jet that is efficient and economically viable let alone a hypersonic one. Vehicles that travel at hypersonic speeds in atmosphere require expensive and advanced materials to protect them from the massive heat and other forces generated by hypersonic flight; the militaries of superpowers struggle to make viable hypersonic missiles let alone commercial planes. This is a great example of why hardly anyone takes the Chinese seriously, their a paper tiger with a good propaganda department...

Good news, you'll never do either because your mom is never going to have her basement transported via plane.

HAPPENING COME IN HERE FAGGOTS!

How do they expect passengers to handle the G forces due to the acceleration needed to travel in such a short amount of time? Who is going to pay to fly this thing commercially?

I am not afraid of them i hope the Russian-Chinese axis the best.

And i don't blame them for financial/industrial/etc thing...the (((Globalists))) offer them something that suits them and they accept it simple, they are taking care of their interests. It is our fault that our factories moved there not theirs.

then why aren't your fag countrymen trying to move to chinkland... why do you fags want to come to the USA so badly.

Also the concord flew over the Atlantic mainly. Nobody wants supersonic jets flying over them so I don't know about going from Beijing to New York.

Negro, please.
We have higher IQs than most white people.
You just can't compete so you cry foul.
Every time.

>Why are white supremacists so afraid of the Chinese?

OP's making shit up again.

I like the chinese.
youtu.be/MkEqI3_J4xg?t=25s

Lol, no. China isn't even close to the US, and as China continues to grow the pressure on them to value their currency fairly and openly will increase, but the second they do that all that manufacturing will shift back to the West like water falling down a tipped see-saw. China's days are numbered and they know it. China will collapse in civil war in the next ten years as those jobs continue to flood out of the country, and the communist party clamps down in efforts to preserve their own asses.

>Ambitions

I have no idea what you're referencing OP.

I do have a strong resentment for authoritarian governments and communism.

Just because they look very similar doesn't mean they are the same technologically

>why are you "afraid" of soulless losers who breed like rats

i would sign up for the military any day of the week if it meant killing you microdicked losers

What does opium wars have anything to do with tech? China is flooding US with opioids currently.

Lol, engineers currently can't even make a supersonic commercial jet that is efficient and economically viable let alone a hypersonic one. Vehicles that travel at hypersonic speeds in atmosphere require expensive and advanced materials to protect them from the massive heat and other forces generated by hypersonic flight; the militaries of superpowers struggle to make viable hypersonic missiles let alone commercial planes. This is a great example of why hardly anyone takes the Chinese seriously, their a paper tiger with shitty engineering and a good propaganda department...

No need to be this salty Chang

Labour growth era is over, population will peak and decline from 2040. Capital growth era is over, with world manufacturing previously picked up from Japan & Korea moving on to India and Africa as China becomes middle income country. The flood of capital from manufacturing into construction is nearing its end, with a housing bubble that will hit hard when population declines in 2040. Efficiency improvements only accounted for 20% of the 270% growth China has had for the past 15 years or so, and no sign of this changing as control over the state-owned enterprizes is crucial to one party state's control and influence both at home and abroad. 3 largest SOEs are bigger than top 500 non-SOEs combined. Unregulated construction by the inexperienced means dozens to hundreds of skyscrapers collapsing within 20-40 years. One-party state will give unconditional free renewals on their leasehold system to pacify the populace, leaving the state with no property tax income. Chronic disease and aged care will explode the healthcare budget, with 2 workers for every retiree on the income side of things (currently 5 workers for every retiree). Pensions are largely unfunded liabilities granted to only 30% of the city population and 5% of the rural population, and it will be paid for at the expense of other sectors such as national defense, as keeping the cronies satisfied is essential to maintaining a stranglehold over the population. Successful revolts can only arise from citydwellers, 15,000 revolts/year in rural areas (typically over polluted water supplies) are having no effect. For this reason, the one-party state will remain in power. Defense and construction spending will make way for a healthcare spending boom and limited social welfare programs. China is going to be a dark, dark place come 2050. The only optimistic point is that pollution may stabilize or even reduce from current levels, as population declines and heavy industry takes a backseat.

Fucking Chinese were outsourced part of our model. We get their module and run the sims, nothing fucking works. I open up the thing and the part calculating the moment of inertia of a component is returning a fucking constant.
After getting on the phone to ask them what the fuck hours later through their broken English turns out they mixed up moment with moment of inertia, their whole work is garbage and needs to be redone. A high school student here knows his physics better than a Chinese engineer. Never deal with China if you have the option of avoiding it.
Now if you're a retarded management type you might say who cares let them do it over it's still cheaper than doing it here, except time is money and this delay sets everything back months, so in your rush to save a few thousand you cost us millions.
China is fully aware of the made in China stereotype and will purposely ship you broken things the first three or so times. Like clockwork. Nobody is even surprised anymore.
I wanted to believe it was just normal old fashioned racism and they actually work properly when their clients are Chinese but after a few China gore threads it's obvious they just don't give a fuck about anything.

i kind of agree that if they value the currency they will take a tremendous hit... but manufacturing wont just flood back to the west.

no self respecting country would allow jets to fly super sonic over their territory.
Maybe manchuria to san fransisco would it would work, but there would be no market for it there

>but manufacturing wont just flood back to the west.
It will. Once the savings from manufacturing in China go away, then there is little reason to use them. The costs of shipping will be a disadvantage, as well as the theft of intellectual property risk. Once the Yuan is fairly traded, then it's all over.

Is that what the cartels are telling people in mexico?

China's economy has stalled out over the last year. What are you even talking about?

>forward swept wings
>carrying another big plane
>said big plane that is being carried has weird wings
>no visible air inlets
what the fuck is this thing, a toy?
check pic related for how hypersonic planes are supposed to look like

>iPlane

iDrag

It is predicted that the Chinese economy will rise again this year.

If predictions meant fuck all then we'd all be rich by now

>I-plane

roll

You also lack the ability to think independently. Your ancient ass civilization never explored a damn thing.

You'd make great refiners though. That is if you gave one single fuck about quality.

They cant even build escalators that don't eat people, so how do they expect to make a super sonic plane that will make it to the other side of the globe?

>Someone has been announcing one of these planes every year for the last twenty years. Never gonna happen
in a world with internet paying a lot to fly in 2 hours isn't something most would do, be good to use it for everything if it's a polymer or ceramic, no good if metal

Chinese engineers and builders place too little value on human life, if they were just communism ants that would be a somewhat acceptable thing, but they're not, they're just greedy and shortsighted. Someone start posting those screencaps of the people that have done business in China, I can promise you they are all accurate. Unless you are first-second degree relative the Chinese will fuck you over and leave you out to dry, their designs will explode because the builder tried to save 40 cents on insulation or maybe a whole fucking dollar on coolant. If we go to war with them their shit will all blow up when they try to turn it on and their official papers will blame American hackers or some other BS.

Because it is easy to build one of these in a simulation. All you need is the external shape. Program in X amount of thrust. Run the simulation. You don't have to worry about any of the thousands of working parts that would make it happen in real life and all the exotic materials they need to be made from.

lmao what kind of retard designed this plane?

There are about 10 million English speakers in China, and a few thousand Whites. You'd be surprised how many Westerners willingly move to China.

Hopefully China normalizes racism so that we can finally get rid of niggers. The West is full of cucks and has failed.

The problem with supersonic flight is that you're flight plans have to avoid places where the boom would affect livestock and people. No one wants a Sonic boom every 8 hours. It's difficult to design a craft that's efficient at both sub and super sonic speeds. So going over all those cities is just a pain in the ass. That's why we stopped doing it.

Is it going to be just like their bullet train when first introduced?

For first few years are these planes going to blow up in mid air?

just cause they look same don't mean they fly same what an aerodynamic grug ungh

>Your ancient ass civilization never explored a damn thing

What about Zheng He?

I build racing drones as a hobby. China fucks over and clones the products of everybody who tries to build stuff there. Exact copies pop up only days after a product is launched and the copies cost 40% of the name brand shit.

One vendor even was able to prove they were running his factory at night building the knockoff brand shit. They use his raw materials and his machines to create products and sell them. He figured out because the consumption of his raw materials was way too high compared to the amount of finished product they were getting. That's why they can sell the imitation stuff so cheap. They had no investment cost in it. They were stealing his raw materials and using his infrastructure to manufacture it.

The only way they could stop it was to fire 100% of the factory and hire all new people. Was the only way to shut down the cloning operation.

> Forward swept wings
> Hypersonic
Good luck keeping the wingtips on that thing

t. Aero eng

rol

yea prob

IT WILL CRASH AND BURN

It will be made out of superior chinese carbon fiber that uses goat hair as the fibers and elmer's glue as the resin.

they are not sending their best

Rol

I remember a company a few years back was having a chinese factory build clones of the Winchester 1887 and 1897 shotguns for them. They used an original as the clone and the first production run was relatively functional but each successive run was more and more disfunctional. Turns out they weren't giving two shits about tolerances and were just cranking them out without even checking to see if parts fit correctly, the company had to send a team of people to pretty much oversee the factory and ride their ass non-stop to get functional shotguns out the door. A few years later the whole deal ended and the company now just makes those same clones with no oversight.

Holy shit no fucking MAKE that China I don't fucking care who makes it...we'll do what we've always done and streamline the technology. That would be fucking cool, bugman creation or not.

Actually, the ancient civilization is a global civilization.

Crackers remembering their glory days your now a shit race that gets ass raped the Asians are better than you

It's more than just looks. Their designs are identical. We know the Chinese reverse engineer any technology they confiscate, it's like you completely forgot about the drone that crashed there.

We should at least have supersonic airliners, killing the Concorde was fucking stupid

Just a coincidence the chinks say this after NASA said they are "working" on supersonic airliners.

What's a Concorde?

>why are white supremacists x
>posts article that has nothing to do with white supremacy

that's supersonic, hypersonic is mach 5

why is OP such a faggot?
the world will never know

>nation of 1.5bn people might if they can possibly perhaps attempt to ape the west
lmao so this is the yellow peril

Supersonic != Hypersonic

why not?

a Franco anglo project to kill germans