Raildex

Railgun manga resumes this month, what would you like to see in the new arc?

A longer chapter, for starters.

Honestly, I would recommend that you don't pick this up solely for one character. Especially one that isn't a main character. If you can get into it for many characters and the plot/setting, then go for it. But too many people get into it for one character then bitch because that character doesn't get the screentime they want.

The anime has only covered at most 25% of the content and the end isn't in sight.

Yuri

Mikoto actually being the main character was neat. Maybe keeping that up?

t. Nagai

this

Espers mental asylum?

Mikoto dying and 10032 taking her place as a main character.

I liked all the attention the side characters got. But it'll probably shift back to Mikoto assuming we're about to see WW3.

Bring the slut brigade back

Never ever.

They kind of did after the end of Sisters arc. Nagai would have loved doing the Sports Festival arc. Touma saving Mikoto is the only problem.

The slut brigade's time is over. Now is the time for Drills and Ghosts.

I want to see sniffing.

This but also add Misaki getting the shit kicked out of her

Junko might just be prime mother material

>beautiful
>athletic
>caring and devoted
>has a cool power
>so pure that literally everyone wants her
If it wasn't for Misaki being a level 5, Junko would be the top dog of Tokiwadai. She is literally perfect.

Why are you so edgy

Do Touma even like Biribiri?

Shitposters will tell you yes or no. In terms of romance or having his ideal body, no. But he doesn't dislike her either.

No, don't get me wrong, i love the main plot of Index, but what i like most than Misaka is MisakaxTouma interacting. That is what i'm expecting, i mean she likes him and he knows he can rely on her, but is he going to not notice her forever or what?

He likes her as a friend or comrade

>is he going to not notice her forever or what?
>forever
Keep in mind that only a few months have passed canon

13 years into the series and he still only sees her as a good friend. Don't get your hopes up.

Probably the best female friend he's got. Index is like a little sister and Othinus is basically his vital organs except even closer, so I'm putting them in different categories.

NT9/10 will probably make you want to kill yourself if that ship is your reason to read.

They barely know each other as people

C'mon it's not that bad
I for one was mad about the bait and switch where
>Othinus looks like she's about to die
>beautiful sorrowful moment
>hug
>lol jk she's a fairy now
Kamachi why, you ruined it

NT9 made it pretty clear that for people millions or billions of years old that dying is the easy way out. Actually, Endymion did the same.

It would have made sense for Othinus to get that easy ticket out just as she found someone who understood her
>Endymion
Don't remind me of that clusterfuck
>more slut brigade scenes than Accelerator and LO

It makes no sense from a writer's perspective to kill her off so soon. She has tons of potential because she's a weak link for Touma to be exploited, especially with his ever weakening sanity.

Mikoto and Misaki driving a van and solving groovy mysteries

>It makes no sense from a writer's perspective
I don't know how many times Kamachi made me say this

Touma

Just fuck off from the canon and read shitty doujins

Fuck off

You know Othinus kicking the bucket would seriously fuck Touma up when even HP, one of the guys who chose to completely leave the world alone, was forced to do something as major as save a dying god. I'm curious if Kamachi would go through with it or not. Aleister winning would be a good scenario for it. A fairy definitely won't make it to a world without magic.

Finally got around to watch this. Currently on index s1, gonna do railgun s1 next. This shit is super slow though, please tell me it gets better

Never.

You bring up an interesting point. Othinus is in the list of characters that are in danger of disappearing/dying if Aleister wins.

The whole reason she does what she's going to do in this arc is because of him.

The author spent 12 volumes of setup before getting onto the first major arc. That's all the way until the end of Index 2.

ten year time skip

You don't even even know if this arc is WWIII yet, so fuck off

What else could it be? They're right at Brexit now.

I'm on it
I also consider Nisekoi dj where Tsugumi wins as canon, and the Dagashi dj where Coconuts gives a lolipop ring to Hotaru as canon
I'm not sorry at all

He's probably going to be in England this arc. It would be cool if they did a little nod and include him calling her asking how to unlock a gate.

>Dagashi dj where Coconuts gives a lolipop ring to Hotaru
That was an excellent doujin.

I fucking knew it, you were baiting from the very beginning
Fuck off with the false flagging, I bet you're mobileposter

Fuck off

It will, but it will not last
You can watch this series as normal people and watch it in airing order
Or watch it as patricians do and watch Index S1 until the chapter 9 or somehting, then watch Railgun S2 sisters arc, then go back to Index S1 and keep it up till the the end of Index 2
The other episodes of Railgun are made with higher budget and looks really nice but are garbage

You're disgusting

You forgot your Kuroko pic

Silent Party is literally one of the best arcs of any Kamachi work, pleb.

>not considering correct dj as canon when official arcs are shit and fucked up the story
You need to fix the mistakes made by the author and this is the only way

You forgot to fuck off to Sup Forums, you fucking retard.

You mean Nagai's abortion

Good man.

>Silent Party is literally one of the best arcs of any Kamachi work, pleb.
>Misaka ending it by going to the stratosphere space in a mecha

Nagai is literally a god among men for coming up with such a wholesome, heartwarming arc.

>the Japanese cloverfield

Stop samefagging yourself you disgusting peice of shit

Oh look, a slut

>quoting a statement
>posting a reason why this statement is correct

>can't handle the truth and calls samefaging

So, you're confirming what he said was true?

Touma has blushed more times over Index than he's even thought of Misaka

What truth? That you're a retarded shitposter with garbage taste? I'm aware

>projecting your samefaggotry onto others

I'm not though. Fuck off with your cancerous taste

>Americans go to sleep
>thread goes to shit
Every time.

What part of No Railgun don't you get you dumb fuck

You are, though. Now fuck off to Sup Forums with your mental retardation and shit taste.

>yuropoors, other worlders, and american NEETS are the shitposters
As expected.

and all the chinks are too busy playing the game

You're the one shitting up the thread with your "HURR DURR I love shitty interactions and consider muh fan made fap fuel canon". And it's you that needs to fuck off to Sup Forums or wherever with cancerous bullshit

All the chinks with iphones? Most are probably waiting for the android version

Can't we ban Mikotofags?

>implying those chink piratephones can't just do both

You mean like one?

>n-no, you!!!
It's not like I would ever expect anything more sensible from a philistine like you. You really, really should consider an eternal trip to Sup Forums.

It's sad but fucking this.
Level upper arc end with the fetus and shit wasn't that bad tho

Why can't mikotohaters just die from terminal cancer?

You go to Sup Forums since you talk about it so much and know so much about it

The only thing I know of Sup Forums is that it's the right place for people with mental disabilities like you.

>f-fuck mikotofags/haters
>y-you have shit taste
>n-no you

What a grief

Why are Mikotofags so cancerous

for anyone who's not shitposting, I did manage to get into the game files

Nothing new I assume?

I don't know yet, the game is much bigger

Maybe we should make containment threads for mikotohaters so they can expess their teenage angst without ruining threads that involve actual discussion.

You mean containment threads for Mikotofags so they don't ruin every thread with their constant autistic squealing over Mikoto

Both of you get a room and kill yourselves so we can know peace from your shitposting.

No I mean containment threads for mikotohaters so they don't shit threads up with their constant senseless whining.

Wow, you're so edgy.

Just fuck already. No need to be so tsundere in an anonymous image board.

Ladies please. I'm gonna fuck you until this argument is settled.

Imagine fistfucking mikotohaters.

>Mikoto
I wait for the time she jobs hard. I like her flower pin though

>I wait for the time she jobs hard.
Yeah, good luck with that.

Didn't she job in the first chapter of OT1?

>implying it's not Mikotofags that shot up threads with their constant, never ending sperging over Mikoto