This...is a Ford Chevrolet

This...is a Ford Chevrolet.

It kills 500 million Americans a year. With a single press of its gasoline switch, it can mow down twenty-six children in one go. You see those tires? They're specifically designed to trap and crush the skulls of babies.

No one needs this to commute to work (which is not even mentioned in the constitution, by the way). All cars should be banned and replaced with public transportation. Anyone who disagrees with me is clearly taking money from the automobile industry.

You know who rode in a car? Hitler.

That's right. And you know who rode with Hitler?

Everyone who owns a car.

So you forgot to mention that it is fueled by high explosives and emits cancer causing agents. This particular model is extra dangerous because it is red.
But other then that bravo

Thank you for contributing, fellow woke person. I appreciate it. Together we can end this menace!

#WhenYouExplodeYouExplodeWithHitler

Also, due to an inbuilt mechanism, it pours out poisonous cancer fumes over everyone you pass regardless of friend or foe. Additionally, by conveying your fat weak ass around in it instead of walking, it eventually degenerates your ability to walk under your own energy in harsh weather, rendering you redundant in evolutionary terms thus suiciding you through excessive leisure. Awesome.

Is that a Citroen?

Any criminal can just walk right into a car show, a car dealer, or see someone selling online and just buy a car right then and there without even a background check.
End the car show loophole!
We need common-sense car control NOW!

>500 million

320M Americans only, tell me again how these kill 500M ?

saged

Haha so true

That is a false equivallancy fallacy. Yes cars can kill people, as can many other things, but cars are made specifally to transport people, goods and things. Whereas AR-15 is made with the purpose of killing people.

Really just about any part of a car is made with cancer causing agents.

Red ones require higher insurance rates

Since 1893 (the first us gas powered automobile)
U.S. car wrecks have killed approx 495 million.
user can legitimately call it 500.

Ah the good old argument of "HURR GUNS ARE ONLY INTENDED FOR KILLING WHILE OBJECTEDS THAT KILL INFINITELY MORE ARE MADE FOR OTHER THINGS THAT WE CAN'T DO WITHOUT"

Really faggot? How many hundreds of millions of people are killed worldwide because of cars, cigarettes and alcohol alone? Three things that could be banned without problems.

>hurr but how could I live without my degenerate addictions?!
>durr how could I travel to the walmart two blocks down without my huge ass 500hp truck with 50 gallons per 100 miles even though I am single and I never carry anything more than a pack of beer?!

Ride a bike, it's going to help with how fat you are too. How many hundreds of millions of deaths worldwide because of obesity and its consequences?

Leftards are like, hurr, even if we can save one life, then it's worth removing all guns. But they don't give a fuck about life, otherwise they would ban everything I have mentionned.
Now fuck off you little bitch.

No, see, this is something called humor. When dealing with humor, jocularity, facetiousness, or any of its other forms it is customary to join in with a similar light-hearted outlook. These things can be difficult for the average autist, but I believe in you user.

>You know who rode in a car? Hitler.

Hitler ordered the Volkswagen motor company into existence and even admired Henry Ford, the creator of the Ford Motor company.

>Hitler ordered the Volkswagen motor company into existence and even admired Henry Ford, the creator of the Ford Motor company.
>This...is a Ford Chevrolet.

Explain this you nazi fucks

>It kills 500 million Americans a year.

Yeah, I know....I had that same dream.

Oh shit, there's one in my driveway right now. Wat do?

>Explain this you nazi fucks

Henry Ford hated jews, and even wrote a book called "The International Jew". Hitler treated this book like a bible. Henry Ford even supplied Hitler with Ford Trucks and cars to help the Nazi empire grow.

This is a pathetic argument
I'm not even Anti-Gun but this is just pathetic

Licence plate should read 1488

If you know "it" could likely happen how can you still call it an accident?

semi-automatic

full automatic
nobody NEEDS to have this

How so? Vehicles are basically kinetic weapons.

Fucking jew id
Gas yourself

I drive a humanity killing VW Diesel. I'm laughing all the way to the bank with my high MPG car and numerous settlement payouts.

Sorry but not sorry for giving you asthma and killing future generations of mutts.

Fire bombs.
If we push for an International ban maybe Austrilla and Europe will bite

hello, your thread has been randomly chosen for a pic dump, congratulations!

its worse than that i see them for sale on the corner for cheap you dont even go to the dealer

MAGA

Britbongs would

Self driving cars will reduce deaths down to zero.

What’s being done about guns?

Firearms are designed with the purpose of firing a projectile.

Said projectile, whether called a bullet, cartridge, shot, ball, or shell, can be aimed at virtually any target, from a tree to the sky to a human being.

It is therefore up to the operator of a firearm to decide where to aim the firearm, as it has no capacity to make autonomous decisions.

No, it's made for the purpose of throwing a small piece of lead very fast. What you throw it at is up to you. Dipshit.

And Don't forget global warming and shite

MAGA!!

don't hold back

Son, are you are of no lift shift, and aftermarket shifters like hurst?
Huh? Did you not think of the children when you posted that. Reported for antagonizing every unborn fetus.
Exscuse me. Im off to my safe space now

No you fucker. AR-15 is made to protect me from armed robbers. It's not for killing people.

wew

>those hairlines
Ew what the fuck

She was so fucking hot in her prime.

Surrender it to da authorities

norges man

>HURR FALSE EQUIVALENCY
weird how much I've been hearing this lately

agreed

weww

i have these pants no joke

The only good one. You have shit taste user.

cmon man.

tfw

hope