Were officers ordered not to intervene?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=ZaLh74eXTDo
youtu.be/_7vnpo6yLEM
archive.is/8MfoN#selection-571.0-579.85
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cowards

How would they know Cruz would shoot up the school that day?

they were told its a drill and were ordered to stand down

debbie , israel and the friends at the FBI made sure this went down.

screencap this.

Probably. Police aren't for stopping attacks, only for investigating after a crime has already taken place. "Hero cops" charge into gunfire to save the say because they're heroes, not because they're cops.

And liberals only love DEAD heroes, because heroes that survive make them jealous.

Did anyone ever see any actual dead people from this " mass shooting"

See Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel @ 1:13:19, 1:18:56, 1:27:50, 1:31:14, 1:38:52

>hooktube.com/watch?v=ZaLh74eXTDo

Were officers ordered not to intervene?

hmmm

Jews/$$$$$

>Various governments started removing the ability for you to defend yourself through weapon and self defense reform
>Don't worry, the police will protect you, it's their sworn duty
>The police become incompetent at protecting anyone, legally don't have to, and face little repercussion for not doing so.
>Liberals tell you that weapons were terrible for self defense in the first place and further try to disarm you.

God damn, the state of western nations...

youtu.be/_7vnpo6yLEM

>bump-stocks

>you don't need a gun, the police will protect you

#BlueLivesMatter

i couldnt watch more than a fkin second of that. what the hell is that? how did the NRA or anyone else agreed to this?

>Did anyone ever see any actual dead people from this " mass shooting"
The videos released by students on social media as it happened showed several bodies. Or are you asking "have we visited the morgue and seen these ourselves, in person?"

The police are under no obligation to protect you. There job is to enforce policy. That only occasionally means that they have to keep you safe.

>Gunmen

Gotta have a patsy planned

You mean the dead black girl in a pool of blood that isn't on the official victim list?

CNN's Two Minutes Hate
runtime 1:46:50

The black girl was Helena Ramsey

>her hand is on his cock

the news outlets are REALLY pushing this angle with the coward security.

hahahaha

Instead of turning this into a false flag conspiracy that would turn away normies, why not use this as an example of cops being inept and therefore gun rights for citizen's being a good thing.

Do you have a good source that clearly states this? Trying to show someone.

Nice try, Broward County Sheriff.

United States v Heller

>In the classroom where Mackenzie Hill had been hiding, police broke through the door. As the officers were guiding students out, they noticed something odd: One of the students had put on a bulletproof vest.
The student said he'd been given the vest by his father, a police officer.
Even in the safest city in Florida, he'd brought it to school with him, just in case.

archive.is/8MfoN#selection-571.0-579.85

I want a timeline.
There are cameras in that school.
I want to know when the first shot was fired
At what times during the even each student was killed
What time the first officer (the deputy on duty at the school) was alerted to the crime
How many kids died after this
What time the 3 other officers arrived
How many kids died after this.
I want to know, so we can tell the parents, these people, "these officers of the law," are directly to blame for not intervening with your child's life on the line.

This one? What did they Michael Jackson her?

This. FUCKING THIS

Why are there literally no details?

Their purpose was to prevent outside interference. No civilian rambos to save the day like the tx church. No extra witnesses to show anything other than the official released images, like vegas had leaking.

We are.

Because the details are bad. The same reason the sheriff is deflecting. His department is guilty of gross incompetence and he’s trying to blame it on a lack of gun control.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

hard to do a false flag when it gets interrupted.

That's a cop out. There should be literal forensic evidence. You telling me they just thought all good let's demolish the fucker so people can get on with their lives?

Who benefits the most from the goldfish brain attention span?

it's just a coincidence goyim

Its not the polices job to protect you

The police have no legal obligation to protect anyone from any crimes. You can't force someone to put themselves in harms way. All you can do is hire people who will volunteer to do that. They're already going to lose their jobs. You want them murdered by an angry mob? I'm not a fan of cowards, but I don't believe they should be murdered either. We'd all be better off if they were forced into serving the community to make up for this huge mistake. Clearly they should not be police officers and one already resigned after being suspended. The other three will follow him most likely.

There's the possibility still that there was a stand down order, because 100 percent of the 4 officers not going in does seem REALLY fishy, but without a clear timeline it's hard to make a judgement there. And if that's the case, then I definitely can find it in me to hate these people for following orders.

I think it's just one coward and a few guys showing up late to the party not knowing what the fuck is going on though.

>example of cops being inept
it isnt about them being inept. The arrest slowdown is documented.. No theorizing needed

No I think everyone was following orders pretty well. You don't see any leaked footage or photos. I'm pretty sure all those agents and officers were purged after Vegas

Does anybody have a normie friendly rundown of the story about systemic disregard of student crimes in Broward in order to artificially lower the numbers?

They're trying to push some "see? Having guns won't protect you" narrative while completely forgetting that they're the ones pushing the "you don't need guns when you have the police to protect you" narrative at the same time.

They literally have no fucking memory span at all.

DEBBIE DID IT

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and fires blanks with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

>No don't intervene yet! We spent a long time MK ultraing this guy to set this up, let the kill count get a bit higher first.

They were only given guns with bullets too slow. Those bullets never would have reached the target in time..

>"see? Having guns won't protect you" narrative
>narrative

That is not a narrative. There are hundreds of millions of armed people in the world and not many of them are stupid enough to feel safe.

>I have a gun
>I am safe

A retarded goldfish can work out if you are armed, someone else could be armed, and that THEY CAN SHOOT YOU. The bullet FLIES THROUGH THE AIR. It is not like someone hitting you with a stick where they have to present themselves,you could get shot from anywhere.

Do you see? Is the brain working over there or did you smoke too much Oxycontin this morning?

If it's true, this will take a little heat off of Scot Peterson.

I really think after the dust settles from shooting and we read about how cops are just all bark no bite cowards people are going to support guns more.

Yeah I think after "the dust settles" people might start to ask who really did 9/11

So these are the "facts" so far lol..

>"Drill" happens
>Kid in mask shoots up school
>Student talks to the supposed shooter while the shooting was happening
>Super anti-gun hero interviews classmates about gun control in the closet while the shooting is happening and claims it's 9 in the morning, despite the fact that the shooting happened in the afternoon
>Officers hang out outside while all of this happening.
>Shooter manages to go, do some shopping and swing by his house
>Police miraculously discover its him and picks him up on his way home
>They immediately take him to the same hospital JFK went to for no reason at all
>Kid confesses

>JFK

JFK was killed in Texas, you must have seen that stupid infographic that was floating around because the town shares its name with a hospital thousands of miles away

Yeah, (((they))) had to ensure that none of (((them))) were hurt.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm × a really big number

Really makes you think