ANTI WHITE CANADIAN UNIVERSITY - HELP

Hey Anons, I need help.

My local (Canadian) university thinks it is okay to openly agitate hatred against white people. Myself, and many other students are angry.

What should we do? Can any of you help us spread this around so more people know what's going on on our university campuses?

Thanks anons.

- Canadian user Under-Siege

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRuIvdbr1fU
youtube.com/watch?v=RkAbOGxDF6g
youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is occurring at Trent University, in Ontario, Canada by the way. The same university that treated us all to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRuIvdbr1fU

make a complaint to the student union about discrimination against conservatives, whites, and right wingers. use the apparatus put in place to get these degenerates to live up to their own standards, effectively reversing the "rule for radicals". give it a shot

Send them an anonymous letter and be very blint about why cops treat niggers differently.

Cops treat niggers differently because they are niggers. Cops have to deal with niggers every day, and as a result, they learn the ways of niggers. Thus, they must enact special safety precautions when dealing with niggers.

It is known

The best thing to do at this point is to not shut it down. Let all the niggers/leftists etc become radicalized by things like this as fast as possible while our white % is still high enough to utterly destroy them when they go too far.

This slow burn is bad we are like a frog not realizing it is slowly being boiled. We need people to see the insanity before they get desensitized to it.

blunt*

Sorry but this is a really bad strategy, in fact it isn't really a strategy, it's simply an excuse for inaction by lazy NEETs who don't want to leave their rooms and do anything.

We are simply delaying our endgame of a full on race war by resisting this early.

Be a shame if...

Never mind.

What's your argument for not being against whites?

He has none. Whiteness is cancerous

um sorry sweetie, just because they made an anti-white event doesnt make then racist

This. Host a counter program where you just read FBI crime stats. Share personal experiences. And don't be afraid to say nigger every now and then.

This is not a good idea or it would be working already. Thanks for the input though.

I want full on escalation I can't believe any of you are happy with this slow burn over the past say, 5 years. If you were your 2013 self wouldn't you have wanted a full on race war by now? I want the ENDGAME.

That's nothing buddy.

My university banned a free speech summit in the summer and is now hosting a White privilege conference.

JHFC. What school!?

Nvm, Ryerson. Wow.

t. poo/chink who left his ancestral shithole to come to a country built by whites

You can eat shit and die

We need help, not raking.

Go on

You pay for this "" education "" ? Get your fucking shit together and boycott that crap. This ain't education, this is indoctrination, the juden kind

I need help from the chan to get some buzz around this. We are hoping to get in on Tucker, etc. We still have weeks to go.

Is this Cappello guy a Jew? You need to find that out first, because he probably is and if so then you know how to meme this.

Get a gun and shoot up the place or learn to make a bomb and blow those fuckers up.

Fuck off Mr. Cruz

Boy I sure do love "civic nationalism".

All of this SHIT going on right now is nothing but worthless morons desperately trying to focus on anything other than their own life.

Do these people want to start another war or something? For all the talk of these fags about racial equality all they do is focus on being as racist as possible and fermenting hatred. these people are nothing but terrorists

>he lived on treaty land

Can’t even get more cucked, they had to look up the treaty number to say he was from hillbilly province

Record Marxist professors. White men should only be studying Law, Medicine, Engineering, and Math. I left out chem and physics because even with a phd the job prospects are shit

I'm sure that's what poor aboriginal kids need to hear: blame whitey for everything, you're powerless to better your own situation until everyone else is torn down.

Just make sure to report this crap, if they get enough reports they will probably take it down

Go there with a megaphone and call him racist and a promoter of genocide

fuck you leaf, I dont care about you annoying cunts, go die in a fire

A complaint to the student union!!! Ahahaha

The same student union that is putting on this event and invited the speaker!!!

Ahahahahaha! Good one!
Thanks for coming out champ

buy fertilizer

Wow americans are so soft from having such a favorable political climate. Yeah I bet an anonymous letter to the event's organizer with some statistics is going to gain a lot of traction, thanks.

Literally prison

Y u so mean?

This. Burgers need to realize Canada is America circa 2014. We need help, not shitposts.

Please show this event to your poo friends

I don't know what's happening in Germany, but in Canada, these people won't do shit until national media is banging on their front door.

It's this type of shit the red pilled me. I used to laugh at people who said Leftists are anti white, but now they don't even try to hide it anymore, they fucking hate us and want us all dead.

So don't worry,they are doing themselves more harm by doing this. Because when we tell our friends "diversity means anti white" and they start calling us crazy, we can just point them to thing like this.

That's what I keep telling people. It's like with Sweden, right now that Country needs to die and become Islamic as fast as possible to serve as a warning for everyone else, the Country is lost and will never be saved, the only use it can now serve is as a warning.

With a joke of a prime minister making speeches like this is it any wonder straight white males are being discriminated against? Trudea is making it federal policy to do so.

>

>Anytime we’re looking for a new hire, we should be identifying women candidates at a rate equal to men.

>In Canada, when we look to fill appointments, we work to recruit people who reflect the true diversity of our country.
>And we have to recognize that aspects of intersectionality are always at play, and require special attention.

>Here’s an example: In 2016, among women who were newly appointed to the boards of Fortune 500 companies, 77% of them were white.

-Trudeau's speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos.

On the one hand, it does fall under academic freedom to criticize public figures.

On the other hand, that's not a criticism: that's an insult or snipe at a public figure purely on the basis of personal enmity.

Realistically the teacher should have told him to see him after class and continued on with his lecture, and if the student had continued to disrupt the class, then kicked him out. Getting in a public argument over the professor's lame comment was wrong on both parties' part.

It's as if people like you lack intelligence. You have no idea how the World or people work.

Im starting to freak out theres gonna be civil war on the north american continent in my lifetime

Not gonna happen. If you want you civil war and race war, you need stuff like this happening at the SAME TIME as a full on recession.

Basically you need stuff like this to happen while people have idle hands. People are not gonna want to have a civil war when they can still afford the next iphone or video game.

> selling out tens of thousands of years of blood relation for a 100yrs of marxist theory

Wew lad the left are beyond fucked.

TRAITORS FIRST!

You know, I try to defend my country but fuck does shit like this make it hard

They must have some idea what's coming.

Nobody will see it unless you all help us leafs spread it around and meme it

Pls help save leafistan, we'll do the same for you one day if we still exist

It's actually kind of amazing how they jumped right into our clutches with IOTBW

>checked
youtube.com/watch?v=RkAbOGxDF6g

File a complaint with the police.

checked. Kek is with us in this thread. This story will spread like wildfire and will save Canada.

That's actually far from unlikely or the worst case scenario

Worst case is we just keep letting explicitly antiwhite events like this happen and we don't do anything about it

Listen to me, and flood the fucking thing. Good old trick.

Don't worry ausbro it's coming

This. If anything what's likely to happen is anti-white racism will become mainstream and all of us will live the rest of our lives as a minority group under full assault.

We need to do something about this NOW

on it's own it isn't amazing
if it was the first time the media chimped out it still wouldn't have been amazing

what made it amazing was how there was no effort to hide the fact it was pure bait, and they still just gobbled it up and rubbed their tongues and faces on the hook while shouting that they didn't fall for it at all

>anti-oppressive
>teaching against..

It's like these people read 1984 and adopted it as the holy book of their religion.

We already had a race riot in the 00's.
youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY

Get your fucking shit out of the street and into to the loo

Why the fuck do black people think their talk about police officers is a racial thing? My parents gave me the talk about police officers before I was ten.
>Treat them with respect
>Do not make any sudden moves
>Fully cooperate

>- Canadian user Under-Siege
>make sock puppet account
>create the exact same event, but replace all instances of "white" with "black"
>distribute and see what happens

Thank you we appreciate it

Remy Nader: This is the Canada that Scheer and his Current PC party want.

>Sup Forums: 'kek. I bet they will try to make IOTBW signs a hate crime'

>/sjw/colleges: 'IOTBW signs are now a hate crime!'

>/msm/: '........'

>/localnews/: 'Detectives are looking for these thought criminals'

>/leo/: '...........'

>Sup Forums: Sup Forums is always right

quite the opposite, it's about amplifying the message... but saying that they are openly advocating for racism! Worse thing you can do is do nothing and let it slide.

Leafs need international Sup Forums reinforcements. It sounds pathetic to say but it's undeniable.

Especially burgers. Please remember that your leftists fled the draft to come here and did this to us.

Someone needs to document it and show the footage to Alegs Jonez and Jordin Bederzin

Dr. Cappello, who is running the event.

Look him up.

This. America fucking owes us for this shit. Obama shilled for Trudeau and got him elected.

S.O.S

sue them for hate crimes against humanity im not joking

>in the leaf kangaroo courts

You're not joking, you're a joke

no u

>white settler
The fuck does that mean? Did he arrive by boat to a foreign territory to claim it?

GIVE ME A LINK YOU FAGGOT

Get involved in local politics, get on local school boards, donate to far right politicians. You want change this is how you do it. Get into positions of political power and push as far to the right as you can.

Also, those parents here make sure your child is in the catholic school system

you clearly don't understand how these people think, you have to use their fucked up rhetoric against them to create confusion and to hold them to their own standards. it will work.

Contact your local or some online Canadian right wing news outlets and give them the story. Then just bot spam facebook with it and how its racist. Get people rawled up about it. Use it to piss off centrist normies in your country and accelerate Canadian balkanization!

Exactly, right wing virtue signalling. Hold your enemies to their own standards.

Call them racists, bigots, and promoters of genocide

Probably had a bad day.

It’s okay. I’ll pray for you.

I am trying but Sup Forums is blocking the link. Just go on Facebook and search the event title.

By whiteness I think they mean white privilege not the people (in theory).
It's just you average sjw discussion

Fuck off. Change Whiteness to Blackness and the leftists would go hysterical, white privilege is obviously Jewish coding for actual attacks on white civilization

>large number of traitors and enemies in one confined space
>this is somehow a bad thing.

Fucking Leafs.

You should still pity the partisans who cannot afford to move.

The link is "spam" apparently but if you look up the Trent Central Student Association in Ontario Canada (TCSA) it's their most recently created event on fag book

Ok try some sociopolitical judo.

Start an anonymous campaign criticizing the inherent whiteness of their system a d DEMAND more representation on the student union.

The objective is to fill the place fast and completely of niggers and feminazis. Not letting normies acclimate gradually.

When a podium full of unrestrained tyrones and janekuas start driving the place to the ground... ok I lost the next step but it ends on a mass redpill and the higher ups having to bail everything out.

Post results

this may be too much for your leaf sensibilities, but...

chuck a molotov on his car during the lecture

Does White Privilege exist? Join keynote speaker Dr. Michael Cappello for a presentation and conversation about racial injustice.

When: Monday, March 12, 2018
Time: 4pm to 6pm
Where: Student Centre Events Space

Dr. Michael Cappello is a white settler living and working on Treaty 4 territory, in Regina Saskatchewan. He is an anti-oppressive educator in the Faculty of Education at the University of Regina. His work over the last 4 years has focused on teaching/learning against colonialism and teaching/learning into reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous peoples.

Questions about this event or topic? Contact Lindsay Yates. TCSA Ethical Standards Commissioner, at [email protected]

Thank you to Champlain College for the support and accommodations for this event.